Streamers and a Stud Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was why she was out there, making small talk with this shirtless behemoth of a man.

"Right? There's nothing better than the smell of freshly grilled meat," Josh replied with a confident grin. "I'm glad you're not one of those picky vegan types. God, those fuckers can be annoying."

Lily found herself hanging onto every word he said. "Oh, no, no. Hah, I'm definitely not like those people."

Those people? Those people are making the world a better place! They're fighting animal cruelty! And you used to be a vegetarian, dummy! You can't agree with everything he says just because he's got his shirt off and his abs are staring at you. His rock hard abs.. and his muscular chest.. fuck, he's got a really nice body.

"Not like those people at all. I actually really love meat," she said, adding to her point of not being a vegan. She immediately cursed herself when she realized that her sentence could be misunderstood for something sexual.

"Oh, really? I wouldn't have guessed that, if I'm being honest. You don't look like someone who's enjoyed a lot of meat in her life," Josh replied.

Okay, he's definitely messing with me now. Fuck, I shouldn't have said anything.

Lily was slightly offended. Though, not by the sexual undertone of his comment. She was offended that, if he did mean his statement in a sexual way, then he was essentially saying that she was inexperienced.

Which was fine. There was nothing wrong with being inexperienced, but saying that someone looks inexperienced is basically saying they are ugly or unattractive or nerdy or something! She had to meet him at his level and retort accordingly.

"No, I wouldn't say I've tried a bunch of different kinds of meat, but that doesn't mean anything. The ones I have tried are good enough," Lily said with defiance. To try to maintain the innocence of her sentence, she added, "The basics, I mean. Like beef, chicken.. and turkey! Oh, and lots of fish, too."

Josh looked her over from head to toe. "Why settle for good enough, though? There might be something out there you've never tried before and then, once you do try it, you might never look back. It might change your whole perspective. You'll.. experience things you've never experienced before," he said convincingly. To add to her attempt of being innocent, he continued, "You know, like bison, lamb.. or maybe alligator. Who knows what you might be into."

Lily smirked at him. He was much less subtle than she was, but he gave it a valiant effort. "Alligator? Really? So which of these three is alligator, Mr. Josh?"

Her voice was playful. He had clearly been referring to something sexual, but she decided to take him literally and tease him a bit.

"Is it this one?" she asked, pointing to the hotdogs and then moving to the chicken. "Or this one? How about these? Because they look a lot like regular burgers to me, but I could be wrong. I could be way off because I'm just sooo inexperienced with meat. I'm basically stupid when it comes to protein, so tell me.. which one is the alligator that you claim will change my life?"

Josh smiled at her smart ass behavior and almost let out a laugh, but he held it in. "Well, since you're so dumb with meat, I'll tell you that.. there's no alligator here."

Lily smirked. "Uh huh, so then there must be bison, right? Or-- what was that other you said.. lamb?"

Josh pursed his lips as she had seemingly gotten the best of their little exchange. "No, Lily. There's no lamb or bison here."

She was enjoying the banter way too much, but she wasn't about to let off the gas now. "Wow, so then.. you don't have the meat that you claimed would change my life?" Lily asked with an innocent glare.

Josh could only stare in response. The way that she tied it all back together just to ask, in a windabout way, if he was going to be the one to use his cock to change her sexual horizons was very, very impressive.

"That was good," Josh said with a smirk.

Lily faked a confused expression. "What was good? We're just talking about animal meat and eating different kinds with different meals, right?"

Josh shook his head. She was so fucking cocky. He needed to get the upper hand back. Lily was way too confident and that didn't bode well for his chances of seducing her.

He looked to his left and saw the girls giggling at the hot tub. They were sneaking peeks in his direction, and that's when it hit him.

Josh's whole advantage was being bold. Taking risks when the other guys in these sluts' lives wouldn't. They responded well to his dominant behavior, so this subtle conversational metaphor bullshit wasn't what he needed to focus on.

"No," Josh replied sternly. "We weren't talking about animal meat."

Lily's face dropped slightly. She turned towards the assorted food on the counter as she replied. "Of course we were. I don't know what you're talking about, you goof. Maybe you're just having conversations with yourself."

There it was. "No, we weren't. You weren't and I definitely wasn't. We were talking about one particular kind of meat."

Lily began getting nervous. She wasn't really expecting Josh to push back. She quickly grabbed her plate and started scooping some of the pineapple onto it in an attempt to appear distracted. "You're crazy," she said softly.

"No, I'm not. Don't act stupid. You and I were both talking about cock," Josh said bluntly. His last word made Lily's eyes open wide. "My cock, to be specific. And whether you getting fucked by my cock would change your whole mindset. That's what we meant by trying different kinds of meat."

Lily's breaths grew heavier. "That's not--.. I wasn't-- uhm," she mustered out.

"Not such a smartass anymore, are you?" Josh asked her.

I should've known better than to try and tease him. I already know what he's capable of. Why the fuck didn't I just mind my own business and get my food and go? Ughhhh.. erhm, maybe.. maybe I wanted his attention. Maybe I wanted him to belittle me.. just a little. Ugh, I'm fucked up. Michael wouldn't like this. I wonder how far he'll go..

"I won't press you on it," Josh said, easing her tension slightly. "You and I both know the truth. And in return for being such a nice guy and backing off, you've gotta do something for me."

Lily rolled her eyes. When she didn't immediately respond, Josh added, "It's simple, relax. All you have to do is take that shirt off. We're all here in our swimwear and you're holding out on us. I want to see what you're hiding under there."

Lily sighed deeply.

Of course he'd ask me to do such a thing. I don't know why I'm even surprised. He's so fucking arrogant. I mean, he has a bunch of reasons to be arrogant, like.. a ton of fucking reasons.. so many I can't even count them, but that doesn't excuse his behavior. Though, I was teasing him a little too hard.. should I? Uhm, er-- no! No, of course not. I'm comfortable in loose clothing, and he just wants to control what I'm wearing. It'll give him a reason to gloat, ugh. He'll probably stare at my boobs all night if I listen to him. No, there's no way. I need to stand up to him right now or else he's going to keep bullying me all night until I'm fucking naked.

"If you want my shirt off, you're going to have to take it off yourself," Lily blurted out impulsively.

What the fuck did I just say?!

Josh didn't even take the time to respond. He smiled and immediately moved in behind her to hook his hands around the bottom of her oversized t-shirt. Lily did nothing to stop him. She gave him permission. Even if it was impulsive and stupid of her, she wasn't about to go back on her word now.

Josh quickly raised the hem of her shirt as he pressed his hardening cock into her backside. Lily put her plate down and raised her hands to help Josh out.

A second later, Lily was standing there in front of him with just her bikini on, and Josh nearly moaned out audibly.

Her bikini was by far the skimpiest of all the bikinis the girls were wearing. He was surprised that she even owned something that small. Her bottoms were nothing more than a small piece of cloth attached to a string, and the top wasn't much different; two small triangles that were barely big enough to cover her nipples.

"God fucking damn," Josh said involuntarily. It was a verbal reaction that only a few girls had forced out of him before. "I've seen prostitutes who wear more clothing than this."

His comment made Lily bite her lip. She was almost naked. The tiny string on her backside completely disappeared between her supple ass cheeks.

He wanted to see more of her, so he added, "Do a little spin for me."

Lily wouldn't admit it, but there was something incredibly empowering about having a man like Josh drool over her. She found herself feeling ecstatic at the fact that he liked her bikini. Or.. what it showed off, anyway.

This was a guy that had infiltrated her every waking thought ever since he gave her that first bear hug the day before. He had helped her explore her hidden kinks without even really trying and had inadvertently given her the most explosive orgasms she ever experienced. He was a stud by all definitions, and captivating him with her body was intoxicating for her.

And so, she did what Josh asked. He grabbed her left hand and raised it above her head, prompting her to do a little twirl for his viewing pleasure.

"One more," Josh said greedily.

Lily giggled as she looked into his lustful eyes and did as he asked. Still, after she gave that final twirl her all, it was evident that he wanted more, so she spun around five more times. She made sure to move her hips seductively and go slow each time so he could see everything.

"I had no idea you could move like that," Josh said as he gazed at her beautiful swaying hips.

Lily smiled at him. "I didn't, either."

"So you don't show off like this often? For Michael?" Josh asked.

Lily shook her adorable head. "Nope, not even for Michael."

"Huh," Josh mumbled happily. "So this is just for me?"

"Mmhm, just for you," Lily replied, inflating his ego. "He gets everything else, though."

Josh could've done without that reminder. "We'll see about that," he quipped back.

Lily ignored his comment and finished up her little spinning dance. "There! Are you satisfied, mister?"

"What else can you do?" Josh asked her, not wanting their inappropriate rendezvous to end.

Lily giggled and shook her head. "Oh my goodness, you are insatiable. I don't know.. I guess I could wiggle my butt a little bit, if you want?"

Josh smiled. "Now that's good thinking. Here, I'll block the girls' view so they can't see you. Put your hands on the counter and arch your back, there you go," he said. "You're a natural at this stuff. You really don't show off like this for your boyfriend?"

Her boyfriend.

Fuck. He's going to be so mad if he finds out I'm doing this. But.. I never get the chance to do this! He's not interested in me like Josh is. Ugh. It's his fault for not paying me enough attention. I'll just.. I'll just humor Josh for a bit. Just enough to make him happy, and that'll be that. I can use this memory to masturbate to later. It's a win-win. Yeah, totally. It's a win for everyone. Well.. except Michael, but that's okay.

"No, I don't," Lily replied as she wagged her ass back and forth. Her ass wasn't comparable to the likes of Poki, but it was sexy nonetheless. Her cheeks were stocked with enough oomph to shake and provide a fantastic viewing experience for Josh.

"God damn, you're good enough to be a slut," Josh remarked.

Lily wasn't sure how she felt about that comment, but she kept going.

Josh was never satisfied, though, and decided he wanted to do more than just look. He reached his right hand forward and immediately grasped her warm, thinly-clothed cunt.

Lily's eyes opened wide as she felt the contact. "Josh!" she exclaimed without explicitly telling him to stop.

He rubbed his hand up and down along the length of her bikini bottoms. Lily began to whimper softly, and Josh decided even that wasn't enough.

He pushed the tiny fabric aside and revealed her perfect pussy as well as her adorable asshole.

"Josh, that's too far, uhhh," she mumbled out as he began rubbing her soaking wet cunt.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you so wet?" he asked her, which was not met with a response.

Realizing they didn't have much time, Josh slipped a finger into her warm vaginal entrance and began to insert and remove it slowly. With each thrust, he went deeper and deeper, until he was fucking her all the way up to his third knuckle.

"Ahhh," Lily moaned out as quietly as she possibly could. The sexual tension from the situation was almost too much to bear. Josh was such an attractive guy, but he was a fucking asshole who took liberties with her body that no reasonable girl would ever be okay with.

And that's what made her situation so hot. She was giving in. Giving in to the fuckboy who surely had many names notched into his bedpost. Lily, the sweet, innocent, faithful girlfriend was giving into a brute like him; bent over the table, out in public for anyone to see.

It was all too much for her repressed sex drive. In less than a minute, Lily reached an earth-shattering orgasm that reverberated across every muscle, every cell, and every sensory receptor in her small body.

"Mmmhmm! Fffffffuckkkk ♡," she stifled out, biting into her fist just to keep from alerting her nearby friends, who were no doubt craning their necks to catch a glimpse of the action. Lily's legs shook uncontrollably as she rode the chaotic waves of her climax. She had never experienced such raw pleasure like this before, and she wished dearly that she could experience it every day from that point forward. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and the hair on her skin stood tall as she felt the full impact of this momentum sexual peak.

It was safe to say that Lily was in blissful heaven.

But now, she'd need to make the journey back down to earth and deal with the consequences. She panted away the intensity and finally stood to face her orgasm provider.

Fuck.

Lily wished that she turned around and felt horrible about the whole situation. She wished that she would be disgusted by the person who violated her cunt and she wished that she could brush him off and go on with her day.

But she couldn't do any of that. He was a fucking attractive stud, and she wanted him to finger fuck her again. Right then and there.

Maybe with two fingers this time. And one in my asshole. Three fingers total. Could we do that? Do we have time?

"Fuck, haha. You're a squirter," Josh chuckled out, shaking his hand off to the side to show how drenched it was. Droplets fell generously off of his hand.

Lily was mortified. In the midst of her powerful orgasm, she couldn't even tell that she had cum that much. She then looked down and realized her inner thighs all the way down to her feet were completely soaked as well.

Just then, the pair heard the sliding glass door open.

Their heads both shot upwards and towards the approaching person.

It was Lily's boyfriend, Michael.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late. I was editing a video, but my freaking file got corrupted and I lost everything," he complained.

Lily didn't say a word in response. She couldn't even bring herself to empathize with her boyfriend's grievance.

Michael shrugged off the silence and looked his girlfriend over. He noticed how her legs were glistening in the sunlight.

"Oh hey, did you already take a dip in the hot tub?" he asked, pointing at her wet lower half.

Lily blinked once, and then twice, as if she was trying to remove herself from a trance. She had a blank expression on her face and rosy red cheeks.

"Yes," she replied flatly. "That.. that's exactly why I'm wet. You're so smart, babe."

***

Chapter 14: Backstabbing Whore

As Lily, Michael, and Josh made awkward small talk by the grill, Imane, Rae, and Kyedae soaked their feet in the hot tub and munched on their food. The heated, bubbling water soothed the beautiful streamer's legs while the warm West Coast air provided a relaxing atmosphere, further aided by the fading sunlight beyond the horizon.

"Grrr," Kyedae groaned adorably as she picked up her hot dog and observed it from below. "My bun is soggy from all this icky watermelon juice."

"That's why you don't put them right next to each other, genius," Rae replied with a clever tone. "See, look at my bun. Completely dry." She raised her hot dog in the air and rubbed it in Kyedae's face by taking a dramatic bite. "Mmm, delicious," Rae mused.

Kyedae smiled at her sarcastically. "Oh, whatever. It can't be that good. You don't have ketchup or mustard or anything on there! Who eats a hot dog plain?"

"Your mom," Valkyrae mumbled out as she subtly dropped the smug look on her face. Kyedae's comment was nothing more than a small jest, but it hit Rae harder than her friend knew.

In truth, she always put ketchup on her hotdogs. She hadn't this time because.. well, because of Josh. Spending the extra few seconds it took to apply condiments would have been an extra few seconds near Josh at the grill.

For various reasons, that was simply too much for her to handle. She had tried to apologize and make amends, but he didn't seem interested in anything she was saying. It left her very conflicted. Rae wanted to talk about her emotions, and in the past, she would have without hesitation, but things were different now. She was still fighting her own feelings of adoration for Josh despite being the focus of his earlier aggression, so her friends were sure to be even less understanding.

Luckily, she didn't have to explain herself before Poki shushed them both. "Will you guys shut up? I'm trying to hear what they're saying," she said, clearly referring to the trio at the grill. "I don't think Michael realizes that Lily just orgasmed all over Josh's hand, haha. Her face is all red and her legs are wobbly! How clueless can he be?"

Kyedae giggled at her. "Josh is way too smart to get caught like that! He's always two steps ahead of everyone, and he has big strides, so it's really like three or four steps. The day we stop questioning him is the day things will start making sense."

Imane quickly agreed. "Right, right. I wasn't trying to question him. I'm saying it more out of sheer amazement. He gets away with so much; it's impossible to not gush about it!"

"I know what you mean. You don't usually see brains paired with so much brawn. So, so much brawn, heh. I still can't believe he chose us first," Kyedae cooed back. "Imagine if he ran into Jodi or Sydney first.. or even Brooke or Tina!"

"I don't even want to think about that," Imane quickly replied. "I prefer to stay in this reality and be the dumb little bimbo he wants me to be."

Kyedae giggled in response as Rae finally spoke up. "I think Josh getting away with so much has less to do with smarts and more to do with.. I don't know-- something bad, maybe?"

Imane looked at her with curious eyes. "What do you mean?"

Rae sighed. "He just tends to take advantage.. of people that won't call him out on his behavior. Like with Michael," she said as she looked over at him with a somber glare. "Poor guy. We all know him. He's really nice. Super trusting. And because of that, Josh is going to end up fucking Lily all around the house, day and night, and Michael will never find out."

"But.. that's a good thing! We've been helping him get to Lily ever since she got back. Don't you want Josh to fuck as many of our friends as possible?" Kyedae asked as she bit down on a cube of watermelon.

Rae frowned slightly. "Right.. that part is hot! Seeing his manly power at work.. seeing him seduce all of our closest friends and treat us like whores.. seeing him happy. It's super sexy. But-- that kind of power might go to his head. What if he goes.. overboard? What if someone gets hurt?"