Streamers and a Stud Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh smiled at her. "You got yourself a deal."

"I can't wait, stud. Mm, you're going to be so rough, aren't you?" she asked, giddy with the thought of being throatfucked. "You should pretend like you're raping my throat. Pretend like I don't want it, but you're giving it to me anyway because I'm a whore who's been teasing you, hehe. Or.. I don't know, think of anything that will really make you want to plow your cock down my throat. Mm, I'm going to be choking so hard. Don't pull out, even if I pass out, okay? Just slap me a few times. I'll wake up. And if I don't, well.. don't stop fucking my face. Do NOT let anything stop you from cumming, okay?"

"Haha, no need to worry about that. I don't usually pay attention to how the girl is doing while I'm balls deep in her throat anyway," Josh replied honestly.

"And that's why I love you," Kyedae replied. "And why I don't love my fiance anymore. He'd never treat me like a whore. He definitely wouldn't suffocate me with his tiny cock. He wouldn't slap me; he wouldn't degrade me.. he's just too fucking nice, ugh. Makes me gag when I think of him now, and not the good kind of gagging, hehe."

Josh chuckled at her lewd joke and noticed as she began to pout in a sad manner.

"Which reminds me.. I won't even get to keep this," Kyedae said, looking at the half gallon of cum with a longing frown. She turned her head back towards Josh and with an angelic, innocent look on her face, she asked, "Want to know what I'm using this for?"

Josh nodded his head curiously.

"Well, there's a bit of a backstory. Tyson texted me earlier and told me that his team won the first match in the loser's bracket, so they still have a chance to go to the finals. The good news is that he won't be coming home since his matches are still going on, so tomorrow should be perfect for that throatfucking you promised," she said with an adorable sparkle in her eye. "We should totally do that in my room, by the way. With his pillow below us so it can catch all of your precum and my spit, hehe."

Josh loved how evil she had gotten. He agreed and then looked at her inquisitively. "And what's the bad news? How does this tie in with all that cum in your hands?"

Kyedae grinned mischievously. "Well, the bad news is that he won at all! He's not supposed to win. He's supposed to lose. He lost me because you stole me. He lost the virginity I was saving for him because you took it, hehe. And he lost my respect too after you showed me what a real man is."

Josh chuckled. "So you want him to lose? Always? A man's gotta win sometimes to keep going."

Kyedae shook her head. "NO! Erhm-- sorry, no. I don't want him to win. Ever. You should be the one winning. You should get all the victories while he stays defeated. Always, for all time, every time. I want you to have all the satisfaction that comes with winning. So.. to tie this all together, his team won the match, whatever, blah blah. He probably got carried anyway. To counter his small, pathetic little victory, I'm going to bake him celebratory cookies. Made with my secret recipe, hehe," Kyedae giggled as she finished her sentence.

Josh's eyes widened. "Really? Haha, I mean.. that's hot, but I don't really care about his Valorant matches and whether he wins or not."

Kyedae looked at him with pleading eyes. "I know! You have so much more on your mind, like whose throat you're going to fuck next. But I still want to do this.. I mean, isn't it hot? You're screwing him over even when you don't know it. Because I'm doing it. Because I want to."

Josh nodded. "Yeah, okay."

Kyedae beamed with happiness. "Awesome. Okay, I'll go get started on them. I'm going to use every single drop of this in the batter, hehe. Oh! I forgot the best part. I'm making oatmeal raisin cookies, and he's the only one on the team who likes those. So this whole jug of your delicious cum is going to end up in his stomach. Fuck, he's so lucky. I can't wait to see him eat one. I'll be sure to guilt trip him too if he stops. Like, oh Tyson, don't you like them? I made them just for you. I'll feel bad if you don't eat them all, hehe!" she said with an evil giggle.

"You're one twisted slut, haha," Josh replied. "You really thought this all through, huh?"

Kyedae smirked proudly. "What can I say? You bring out the best in me ♡."

Just then, Imane began to stir next to them. She was finally waking up.

"Mmm.. what-- fuck, what time is it?" Imane said as she rubbed her eyes and tried to get accustomed to the light in the room.

Kyedae and Josh both looked at each other and giggled. He leaned in and whispered, "Want to see something funny?"

Kyedae nodded her head eagerly and watched as Josh stepped around her and towards Imane. He kneeled down in front of her and lowered his shorts. His cock sprung outwards and hung low. Poki was still waking herself up, so she didn't realize what was happening.

Kyedae, however, was perfectly aware of what he intended to do. She covered her mouth to stop any laughter from alerting her friend to Josh's mischief.

He grabbed his cock with one hand and aimed it towards Poki's mouth. Josh then grabbed her by her hair and forced her head forward, impaling his cock between her soft lips and into her mouth.

"Mphhffff!" Imane muffled out. The sudden intrusion woke her to full consciousness. Josh pushed his cock forward and lodged himself deeper in her throat. After having refused advances from Kyedae and Rae earlier that day in an effort to save his load for Lily, his cock was aching and angry. He quickly reached the deepest recesses of her throat and plunged himself balls deep into her gullet, courtesy of a few love taps to the back of her skull.

This wasn't for pleasure, though. He just wanted to knock Imane back out and show off his manly power to an extremely intrigued Kyedae.

"Do you mind holding her hands behind her back?" Josh asked as he repositioned his legs and wrapped them around Poki's neck. Kyedae giggled and did as she was told. Both of his hands had tight grips on her hair as he curled his upper body forward and leaned into the throatfuck. Imane had no hope of escaping Josh's snake-like entanglement, and with his massive python suffocating her airway, her eyes began to flutter.

Imane, who had just recently regained consciousness, was now blacked out again. Josh slipped his cock out of her mouth and stood up, but Kyedae remained kneeled, staring at Imane's adorable, expressionless face.

"Fuck, that what so hot. She just woke up! And you said, nope.. back to sleep, hehe. Fuck," Kyedae gushed over Josh's primal behavior. "Can you do that to me, too? Please? You can still save your load.. I just want to feel that fuckstick in my throat. No, deeper. In my stomach. Fuck! Please? Will you choke me stupid with your fat cock?"

Josh secured his shorts back around his waist, hiding the cock that Kyedae so badly wanted to be suffocated by. "Sorry, no can do."

Kyedae pouted. "How is this fair? You fucked Imane earlier and you just choked her silly. It may not have looked like she enjoyed it, but she did! Trust me, she's going to masturbate to it later. All I've done today is clean up after her fucking messes! How is that--"

"I need you," Josh stated plainly. "Imane's out cold, and Rae is too."

Kyedae's eyes widened. "Rae too?! You fucker.."

"Relax, relax. I just choked her out. She didn't suffocate on my cock. I promise," he said, calming Kyedae down a bit. "I need you because they're both passed out, and we have some stuff to prepare for tonight."

This was what she wanted. She wanted Josh to need her. Kyedae pouted one more time and sighed in acceptance. "Yes, sir. Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

***

The evening came quicker than expected. The first thing Kyedae took care of was a quick grocery run. They were in need of alcohol, meat for the barbecue Josh was planning, and some fresh fruit. She suggested that they just order the necessary items on instacart and have someone deliver the groceries, but Josh insisted that she went herself.

He just likes bossing me around, hmphf! He's lucky I like taking his orders so much. Grrr.

Kyedae quickly arrived back home and brought the groceries inside. After a third trip from the car, she found Josh in the kitchen rummaging through the bags.

"Oh, now that all the hard work is done, you show up! You're so lucky you have a big dick. Otherwise, I might be a little upset that you didn't help me unload these," she said playfully, panting from the brief exertion of physical exercise. Josh liked that she let her feisty attitude show at times.

"Sorry. I was planning on it, but I got distracted watching Lily in the shower," Josh replied, waving his phone at her.

"You pervert!" she laughed out. "I still can't believe we helped you put cameras in her shower. That's so fucked up of us, hehe. But also.. I kind of wish you did that with us.. back when we weren't your slaves."

Josh agreed. "Yeah, that would've been awesome, but I couldn't risk being caught, you know?"

He started preparing the meat and asked Kyedae to cut the fruit up into bite-sized pieces. The available assortment included hotdogs, various cuts of chicken, burgers, watermelon, and pineapple. After seasoning the meat thoroughly, Josh quickly changed into swimming trunks, removed his shirt, and went outside to clean the grill.

Kyedae went upstairs to try to get Imane and Rae ready. They were both still out cold, but Kyedae shook them awake and brought them up to speed with the current happenings. Imane was a bit more discombobulated than Rae, but she understood why Josh behaved the way he did. They quickly showered and got dressed while Kyedae headed off to find Lily.

The last thing on her list of to-dos was to make sure Lily was still in the mood to attend their little gathering and, of course, that she'd be dressed appropriately.

Appropriately for Josh that is, which really meant inappropriately.

Kyedae was a little annoyed that she had to babysit all the girls in the home, but she was sure that Josh would change the roles up the following day. He was very good at delegating and knowing which sluts were free to completely destroy and which needed to stay conscious to keep things in order.

And she'd be lying if she said she didn't find some joy in organizing all of his debauchery. Seeing the aftermath of his abusive sex drive was very empowering.

In the backyard, Josh was thoroughly cleaning the grill, removing the black muck from the last time it was used and powering it on. Before long, the girls would all be outside and the sun would be setting, so he began piling the meat onto the open flames.

His family often hosted barbecues for relatives and neighbors when he was younger, so he was definitely comfortable behind a grill, which was obvious to see as he used his tongs to pull the last of the meat off the cooking grate; a juicy chicken leg to add to the rest of the perfectly cooked meat on the counter.

"Mmm, Josh! This all looks so good!" Kyedae said as she helped him set out the condiments and sort the hotdog and hamburger buns. She was dressed in a beautiful bikini that very liberally showed off her curves. "Though, I would much rather have your meat on my plate instead of this, hehe."

Josh chuckled but remained restrained. "Kyedae, I love when you talk dirty, but I haven't cum since this morning and I don't want to scare Lily away with a raging erection, so if we could keep the teasing to a minimum, I'd really appreciate it."

"That's your own fault, mister! I offered you my throat like five times today. I said you could use me like an object, no holding back, no letting me breathe, but nooo, you wanted to build up a big load for Lily," Kyedae reminded him in a playful tone. "So now, you have to deal with the consequences." She smiled and looked down at his swimming trunks to emphasize his painfully hard cock. "Even without being hard, she's going to see the outline of your.. fat, juicy cock, anyway."

Josh quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her close, gazing deeply into her eyes. The beauty of her perfect Japanese features still impressed him each time he took a moment to appreciate her. She was everything a guy could want out of a girl. Her adorable nose, her pale skin and rosy cheeks, her slightly squinted eyes, and her glossy lips.. it was enough to make him consider officially dating her, which spoke volumes for a man like Josh. "We still have that skullfucking session tomorrow though, so keep it up and I won't just not let you breathe. I might keep going.. even after you pass out."

Kyedae maintained her eye contact and perfect smile as she leaned in even more and whispered, "Make sure to record it so I can masturbate to it later."

The two stared at each other for another second before breaking out in a laughing fit. It was timed perfectly with the arrival of Imane and Rae, who were both wearing incredibly skimpy swimsuits.

"Wowww, look who's having all the fun while we were passed out in our bedrooms," Imane joked as she approached and gave Josh a hug and a kiss. "You know, you could've at least given me a pillow to lie on. My head hurts a little bit from how rough you were, hehe."

Josh returned her hug and grabbed two healthy handfuls of her fat ass, which was displayed irresistibly in her thong bikini. "You're still talking in coherent sentences, so I'd say I wasn't rough enough."

Imane's mouth gaped open in a flirtatious manner before closing to form a smile. "So I guess you'll be making that adjustment for next time? Hehe, how dumb do you want me to end up?"

Josh pondered. "Not sure. Brain damage for sure, but who knows from there. Until I get bored of you, maybe."

Poki rolled her eyes and giggled at his careless response. "Well, you do whatever makes your big cock happy. I don't mind getting dumbed down as long as you're getting off on it. I'm yours to use however you see fit, hehe."

Josh smirked at her. "Hey, you don't have to tell me twice. I'll try to fuck up that brain of yours before you change your mind, haha."

Imane moaned in excitement. "Mmm, that won't happen, but if that concern motivates you to make me stupid sooner, then maybe I can fake it. Gee, Josh.. I'm not so sure about this. I kinda like being a smart and confident woman, hehe." Imane giggled at her own silliness and Josh's smirk proved that he enjoyed it as well.

He then slapped her ass as he separated from their embrace and made room for Valkyrae, who was busy building her dinner plate. She quickly set it down when she noticed that Imane had stopped hogging Josh's attention.

"The food all looks super yummy," Rae said with a weak smile as she hugged him and backed away. She was still uneasy about their intense.. conversation from a few hours prior, so she felt the need to clear it up.

"Listen, I thought about it while I was in the shower, and I realized that I was being a little difficult earlier. I mean, you were just trying to let off some steam, and I was probably making things ten times worse by arguing," Rae said, admitting the guilt she was carrying.

She noticed that Josh wasn't fully focused on her. He was organizing his grilling tools, closing the hood of the grill, and shutting off the propane valve. His distracted mannerisms caused her to keep rambling on.

"That was dumb of me. Really dumb. But.. you already know that I'm not smart. Not like you. I don't have your quick wit, so I don't know.. I guess I just froze up. I wasn't thinking about it from your side, either. You probably really enjoyed hurting me, right? Seeing me in pain and using me however you wanted? I.. I need to be more aware of that. I'll try to be. In the future. I'll always try to keep your perspective as a priority. I wasn't doing that I guess, so.. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry."

Josh heard her finally stop talking and replied, "I honestly forgot all about that, haha. I don't know why you spend so much time worrying about little shit like that. It was no big deal."

His cold response caught Rae off guard. She didn't expect much out of him, but the painful experience in her bedroom did take a toll on her. For him to say that he had already forgotten about it was.. surprising, to say the least.

But Valkyrae didn't want to cause further problems, so she let out a forced chuckle. "Hah, yeah. Sorry, it was definitely not a big deal."

That signaled the end of their brief conversation. Rae quickly grabbed her plate made up of two hotdogs and watermelon and went to join Kyedae and Imane, who were already eating with their legs dipped into the hot tub.

As if on cue, Lily chose that moment to walk through the sliding glass doors that gave the home backyard access.

Josh looked up and was nothing short of disappointed with what he saw.

Lily was her usual adorable self, but it was her outfit that left much to be desired. She was not wearing a bikini like the rest of the girls. Well, she could have been wearing one, but it was impossible to tell with the oversized shirt she had on. It very tragically covered the sexiest parts of her body.

Her legs were mostly left bare though, so it was possible that she had a bikini on underneath. That.. or very short shorts.

Josh knew she liked to dress conservatively, but this just made him roll his eyes. Had Kyedae not told Lily that they would be hanging out in the hot tub?

He quickly diverted his head towards Kyedae and shot her a questioning glare. He put her in charge of making sure that Lily wore something appealing. Something sexy. Something outside of her comfort zone. And clearly, the message had not been received.

Kyedae immediately caught his glare and looked back with a guilty expression, as if she had tried her best.

Lily made her way towards the grill to grab some of the food that Kyedae had been hyping up. She saw Josh standing there, which made her briefly consider skipping out the meal and going directly to join her roomies, but she hadn't eaten much of anything that day. Her stomach made the choice for her.

As she approached, she remembered why she didn't like 'touching grass', as they say. She hated the sun and the warmth and the social anxiety she got from large groups. She hated sweating and the bugs, too. She much preferred to be inside, holed up in her room playing video games with a soft blanket, but Rae, Poki, and Kyedae had all begged her to hang out with them. And she couldn't resist the mouthwatering smell of a barbecue.

"Mmm, it smells delicious out here!" she said to Josh as she grabbed an empty plate, doing her best to play it cool.

It would have been insane for Lily to not acknowledge one very obvious fact: Josh was trying to fuck her.

She could have denied this claim prior to their latest interaction, but when he walked into her room and messed around with her sleeping body, he had made his intentions perfectly clear. Though, she couldn't exactly claim the moral high ground and avoid him altogether.

She's the one that allowed him to stick his dick in her mouth and rub his balls all over her face, among other things.

And he did it so blatantly. If Lily had actually been asleep, she would've known someone was in her room. She would've noticed that she was missing her panties, that her skirt had been messed with, and that her drawing was ripped out and left in her piss-filled toilet.

All of this added up to pure confusion for her. Why would he have done all of that and not hide the evidence? Was he planning on playing ignorant and hoping it didn't get pinned on him? Or did he know she wasn't actually sleeping? Did he want her to know what he was doing?

This, of course, led her to question his previous behavior as well, like the peeing while sleepwalking story.

Was that all bullshit too?

Lily wasn't sure. All she knew was that the two orgasms she had on the floor of her bathroom were the greatest orgasms of her life. And all it took was for Josh to pee into a toilet and carelessly destroy something she valued. That was enough to rock her fucking world and question her longterm relationship.