Streamers and a Stud Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an innocent enough question, but it was chock-full of implications.

"Interesting," Josh said with a smirk.

"Do you guys think the hotel actually asked them to be more quiet?" Imane pondered. "I mean, there are rooms on each side, so you couldn't have been the only ones complaining!"

Michael shook his head. "I'm not sure, but from the sound of it, those fuckers did not listen, haha."

The group laughed and Lily's eyes widened as she recalled a detail they had yet to reveal. "Oh my god, that wasn't even the best part! Michael, do you remember what the girl kept yelling? Like, at completely random times?"

The couple looked at each other for a second before simultaneously finding the answer. "Giraffe!"

"It was their freaking safe word," Lily added with a giggle. "We'd hear moan after moan, and then a random 'giraffe' would come out of nowhere. It was hysterical."

After the chuckles died down, Josh's cock got the best of him and he decided there had been enough niceties exchanged. It was time to get down to business.

"So what's your safe word, Lily?" Josh asked, catching her off guard. "I might need to know it eventually."

Her adorable eyes widened a bit behind her circular glasses. "Mine? We don't.. I don't think we really have one, heh. We don't need it."

Michael nodded to confirm his girlfriend's admission. Josh replied with, "So you guys keep it pretty plain then, huh?"

That comment struck a nerve with Lily, which turned off her flirty mood. They did keep it plain. Too plain, which was a constant complaint of hers.

She looked at Josh with a bit of frustration. "Yeah, we keep it plain-- not that it's any of your business. Some people just like it that way."

Lily wasn't one of those people.

"So no anal? No handcuffs, bondage? No.. golden showers?" Josh inquired as he stretched his arms out, showing off his muscular biceps.

Lily was pissed. Not only had Josh somehow mentioned all of the things she wanted to try out, but he was fucking showing off by flexing his muscles, too. And it was working! He looked fucking good. Her pussy was yelling at her again. It begged for attention every time she looked at the stud asking her inappropriate questions.

"Oh, my bad. I didn't know I was in a freaking interrogation. I know you're obsessed with me, but why don't you ask Imane or Kyedae some questions already," Lily responded with notable amounts of sass.

Josh smugly chuckled as he nodded his head. "Fair enough. That's perfect, actually. I know how we can all get our burning questions out in the open."

After a few uncertain looks, Josh added, "Truth or dare, guys. C'mon, it'll be fun. I'll grab some alcohol, too. As a punishment. Just in case some dares go a little too far, and one of you is too pansy to go through with it."

Imane and Kyedae quickly approved, which prompted Michael and Lily to give in as well. Without further delay, Josh left the hot tub and began to jog inside.

Lily watched as water cascaded off of his well-toned, herculean body. She found herself constantly fawning over his large stature. Something about his size was just so manly. Her eyes began drifting towards his crotch, and she did her best to not be too apparent. Josh then abruptly turned around and looked directly at her.

"I'll need help carrying some stuff. Lily, mind helping me out?"

Michael rolled his eyes. It seemed that Josh was targeting Lily all night, and he was getting sick of it. Though, he seemed to be the only one feeling this way. His girlfriend didn't even hesitate to stand up.

"Okay," she said as water dripped off of her scantily-clad body. As she turned back to Michael, she noticed his disapproving facial expression. "It's fine-- I'll be quick. The hot tub is making my head a little dizzy anyway."

Michael opened his mouth to object, but nothing came out. He didn't want to come off as controlling, but surely, a small warning wouldn't do any harm.

"Okay, babe. Just.. let's keep our clothes on, yeah?"

Lily gave her boyfriend a reassuring smile. "Oh my god, you're too funny," she said, leaning in to whisper her reassurances. "Of course I won't take any of my clothes off."

Michael oddly thought she emphasized herself in that sentence a little too much, but something else caught his attention. He glanced down before replying. "Uhm, babe.. your nipple is showing!"

Lily quickly looked down and giggled. "Oh frick, sorry! This bikini is just so tiny, heh. I'm surprised it has stayed put for this long, honestly."

And with that, Lily ran off to join Josh's side.

Her comment threw Michael off a bit. If she was expecting more wardrobe malfunctions, then why would she pick that bikini in the first place? Does she not care if people see her breasts? What about Josh? Does she want him to see them?!

No, no.. that couldn't be.

Michael looked away and heard a fleshy slap and a playful shriek from Lily. When his head darted back to observe what had happened, he saw Josh's hand hook around his girlfriend's waist as the pair walked inside. He couldn't do much other than pout, sink deeper into his seat, and try to enjoy the water being propulsed into his back by the hot tub jets.

Kyedae and Imane muffled their giggles before trying to distract the distraught boyfriend. "Michael, relax! I don't think anyone has ever looked as miserable as you do while sitting in a hot tub! Lily is just messing around. It's good to let loose once in a while!"

Poki quickly added, "Yeah! She's just being a little spontaneous. I wouldn't get too mad at her for trying to have a good night."

Michael only shrugged in response.

The second that they were inside and out of view, Lily turned towards Josh and threw a barrage of weak punches into his side and his shoulder. "You.. freaking.. asshole! Why are you being so weird? Teasing me like that in front of my boyfriend! Messing with my bikini?! Asking me inappropriate questions! I mean, really? My safe word?"

Josh chuckled as he brought his hands up to defend himself. "Hey now, don't blame me, alright? Look at what you're wearing. You can't really expect me to control myself."

"Ugh, typical guy response. That's such a misogynistic trope. My outfit shouldn't affect your freaking behavior! I can wear whatever I want!" she declared defiantly as she threw more frail punches. Lily knew they were useless, but it was fun to act stubborn against such a large brute.

Josh managed to stop her adorably aggressive fists by grabbing her wrists and raising them both above her head, pinning her against the wall.

After a brief attempt to break free, Lily stopped struggling. Her efforts were futile. Instead, she looked up at her captor with heavy breaths.

"Awh, poor Lily wants to play the victim," Josh teased as he inched his face closer to hers. "As if you didn't wear this slutty bikini just for me. You know, not all guys are as clueless as that boyfriend of yours."

Lily could feel her cunt burning as Josh spoke. He was speaking his mind freely and ogling her nearly naked body, all while pinning her against the wall. She was helpless, and she loved it.

"Don't.. don't call him clueless," she mumbled. "He's actually really smart."

"With tech shit, maybe."

"Not just that! He knows that you've been weird. He's onto you, mister."

"Oh, yeah? Does he know you're going to let me fuck your brains out?"

"No," Lily replied before she caught herself. "I mean, erh-- yes, he does! Uh-- no.. fuck."

Josh smirked as she bit her lip. The sexual tension between them could almost be seen in the air around them. They were just waiting for the other to pull the trigger.

Josh gave her one final smile before turning her around and tugging on the straps of her bikini top and bottom. He pulled them both off in quick succession, throwing the tiny pieces of fabric off onto the ground.

"Hey.." Lily protested half-heartedly as Josh knelt down and spread her ass cheeks, diving in head first to taste her sweet cunt from behind. "We-- we can't! I didn't-- fuck! I was just teasing! They're.. they're expecting us back soon! Ahh, fuck.. mmm! They'll.. uhh.. they'll come looking for us."

Lily let a few moans slip from her mouth as she spoke.

Josh's large, outstretched tongue lurched forward and explored the length of her labia passionately. He could immediately tell how wet Lily was. He then ventured upwards and tongued her asshole, which elicited much louder moans from the shy streamer.

"Ahh! Fuck me.." Lily mumbled out. "That's my butt! Oh my godddd.. you're crazy, heh. Mmm! But-- but I'm.. serious, Josh! We have to-- uh.. stop. There's no time.."

Josh didn't stop, though. He continued eating her out from behind. He could taste her delicious cunt, which had hints of chlorine from the hot tub. "Mm! Maybe.. maybe we would've had more time.. if you didn't.. mess with me so much! Uhhh.. right in front of him! But he's.. fuck.. fuck, that feels good! He's so suspicious now.. He knows that you want me.."

Josh stood up and reached a hand around to grab Lily by the throat, roughly constricting her airway. He leaned forward to meet her anxious gaze. "You talk way too fucking much. You know that?"

"Am.. guhh-- am I supposed to answer that? Because-- uh, then.. I'll just be talking more, and.."

Lily's sentence was quickly cut off as Josh's grip on her throat intensified.

"You really want me to get rough, don't you?" Josh snarled at her. "Do you know how much prettier you'd be if you just kept your stupid mouth shut?"

"Guuhhrrhh," Lily groaned, unable to speak. She felt Josh loosen his grip after a few moments. She took that opportunity to push backwards, releasing herself from Josh's tight embrace as the two now faced each other.

"You're.. you're serious about this, aren't you?" Lily inquired with a firm tone. "You're not just roleplaying to be hot or whatever. You actually think women should keep their mouths shut and just-- what? Stand around and look pretty?"

Josh looked confused. "Why would I be joking about that? What other use do you have?"

"Ugh," she uttered out with disgust. "I have a lot of uses! Fuck you!"

"Hah, name one."

"You just don't know how to appreciate women. It's not all about sex! How about conversation? You know, smart, civilized discussion? Thinking with your brain and not your dick?"

"Yeah, yeah-- sure. I call you a whore and you respond with sounds of gagging as I push more of my cock down your throat. That's the most intelligent conversation someone can have with a woman, haha."

Lily rolled her eyes. "Prick. Okay, what about love? You need someone like me, a supposedly useless woman, to love."

"Hey, my soulmate would be begging me to fuck her ass by now," Josh immediately replied. "She wouldn't be bitching to me about love."

Lily's pussy raved with every sentence Josh spoke. His brazen choice of words had yet to lose their shock value, and his confidence was working wonders on Lily.

"Uh, okay-- that's fair, I guess. You know what you want in a girl, at least, but.. what about just having a girlfriend? That doesn't require love. Even an asshole like you needs a nice, loyal girlfriend."

"Sure, but I don't want to date you, though. I'm trying to turn you into a whore. I'm trying to get you to throw your relationship away just so I can bust a fat fucking nut, haha. And if I'm successful, then you'll be a slut. A cheating slut. Why would I ever date a slut?"

"You're fucking evil," Lily murmured with more intrigue than hostility. "I can't believe you're so sexist. I mean, my god. Do you even hear yourself?"

"Judge all you want. At least I'm being honest with my intentions. Can you say the same?"

Lily felt cornered and shook her head in frustration. "Ugh! Do you know how much easier this would be if you weren't such a pig? I.. I might already be on my knees-- if you were nice.."

Josh scoffed. "If I was nice, we wouldn't even be standing here. You'd still be sitting next to your boyfriend in the hot tub! As a matter of fact.."

Suddenly, Josh stepped forward and threw the small naked girl over his shoulder with ease. "Since you already think I'm an asshole, might as well do asshole things and take you up to a bedroom."

He slapped her bare ass a few times before pivoting away from the kitchen.

"Uhhh, excuse me!" Lily rebelled half-heartedly. "I'm not some.. some sex doll you can just toss around!"

Josh let out a hearty laugh. "No, you're not. A sex doll wouldn't be this fucking annoying," he said as he took the nude streamer upstairs.

That comment shut Lily up. She knew what was coming. She wanted it, too, but it felt wrong to say out loud.

"I told Michael I'd be quick. He's going to come looking for us.."

Josh shrugged off her concern. "We'll just have to be hard to find," he said as he walked into Imane's room.

He briefly considered the bed for a moment, but Lily was right. They'd come looking soon, and the bed would be far too obvious.

Josh looked to his right and opted for Imane's large walk-in closet. Once inside, he shut the door behind him and turned on the light. Lily was promptly placed on her knees.

"Hey, gently please! I'm delicate, mister," she whined. Lily looked up at Josh with an anxious glance.

"I don't do anything gently, and you should replace that 'i' in mister with an 'a'."

"Hah! Yeah, sure thing, 'master', and you can call me the freaking tooth fairy," Lily quipped back. Her cunt was throbbing with anticipation. She was naked, on her knees, and actively being degraded. Her cunt wanted to be fucked, but her bratty attitude kept her defiance on full display.

Josh glared at her. "You're not getting this, are you?"

"Getting what? I don't want to call you master. Boo-fucking-hoo!" she replied and stuck out her tongue.

"This isn't about what you want. You don't get a say."

"Oh, really?" Lily gawked back. She decided to humor him this time. "Okay, fine. I don't get a say. Because I'm a dumb, stupid girl and I should be ordered around, right? So, fine. In this perverted world of yours, you get a slut to call you master and be all obedient, and I get.. what exactly?"

"Oh, that's the best part. You don't get anything. I mean, you get used. You get degraded and treated worse than a fucking fleshlight. Your feelings, thoughts, and the rest of that bullshit stops mattering. Your whole purpose becomes getting me off, and you're fine with it because that's what women were made for. You guys have a knack for this shit. It's in your genes to serve, haha. If you're lucky and a good enough fuck, I'll use you again tomorrow. And regardless of what you think now, you will be happier than you've ever been."

Anger would have been the rightful reaction to Josh's remarks, but that wasn't the case this time. Lily was tired of resisting. This brute of a man was so fucking arrogant, but his arrogance had to stem from somewhere. Had he done this before? With other girls? Lily had no idea, but she had her suspicions, and those suspicions drove her lust and her curiosity.

"No witty remarks this time?" Josh asked her.

Lily shook her head. She had no more fight left in her. "Women should keep their mouths shut, right?" she said as she brought her hand up to her lips and zipped them closed.

She then reached forward and began to untie the strings of Josh's swimming trunks. Once loosened, she tugged down on the hem of his shorts and unveiled the most intimidating cock she had ever seen. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open.

Lily could hardly believe it. She had sucked on Josh's cock briefly while she was pretending to sleep, but that was only the head and her eyes had been closed. She also caught a glimpse of his erection in the hot tub, but that was only an outline.

This was an entirely different ordeal. Actually seeing Josh's cock was causing her to swoon, almost to the point of being light-headed. It was nothing short of mesmerizing. His cock was a fat fucking veiny monster. It hung low as if its weight was too much to stand on its own. It almost reached down his fucking knees. Its girth was as thick as her wrist, making it hard to believe that she'd ever be able to take it in her mouth or pussy.

The adorable streamer was absolutely awestruck by his powerful fuck tool. And his balls paired perfectly with it. They were massive and emanated pure, raw power. Lily couldn't tear her eyes away.

Her boyfriend's penis was nothing, nothing like this. "So.. big.." she whispered while wondering what kind of abuse she was about to endure.

After her initial amazement wore off, Lily unexpectedly leaned her head forward, ducking underneath his massive cock and smothering her face into Josh's nutsack, rotating her adorable face left and right. It just seemed like the right thing for her to do.

"Ahh, fuck," Josh groaned at Lily's surprising reaction. He smirked as the well-known Asian streamer eagerly explored his balls with her cute face. Defiling herself like this after he just berated her on being useless gave him a rush of power. His ego was understandably inflated.

But he wasn't the only one with a reason to smile. Lily discovered a level of enthusiasm that she didn't even know she had, and she used it to massage Josh's massive, sweaty balls with her adorable nose, her soft cheeks, and her tender lips.

"Mmm," she moaned out as she planted small kisses and licked his powerful testicles. The heat his ballsack radiated was similar to the heat an oven produced after checking on a pizza and dodging the initial blast of hot air. It was powerful and comforting at the same time. And his musk..

She took in as much of his potent scent as she could, and Lily could almost feel it changing her brain chemistry.

"You smell so, so, so good.. mmrggghh!" Lily moaned out.

"Yeah? You like how my balls smell?"

"Mmhmm. It's my new favorite smell, mmmfgfgjhhh!"

His musk overwhelmed every sensory gland Lily had. It shot direct surges of arousal to her throbbing cunt, which she was now rubbing. Embarrassingly, she could feel herself dripping onto Imane's expensive rug, but she didn't care. Her mouth worked quickly to provide pleasure to the underside of Josh's big balls.

"Oh, yeah.. right where you belong," Josh uttered out, which caused her to smile below his sack.

He had been staring at her like a piece of meat all night, and now he had her on her knees, worshiping his balls.

Josh was everything that was wrong with men. He was sexist, arrogant, rude, cocky, and selfish, but that's also what made the situation so hot. She was giving this asshole exactly what he wanted.

And that's why Lily found herself swelling with pride. She realized how much she was contributing to his cockiness. Whatever level his egotistical attitude was at before, it was surely doubled by now, and Lily couldn't help but love that fact. She redoubled her enthusiasm just to embarrass herself further and give Josh more to brag about.

"Your balls are so fucking addicting," she moaned out, sending stimulating vibrations onto Josh's gonads. "I think they're turning me into a whore.."

"You've always been a whore. You just didn't know it."

"Hmmmmm, I guess I can't argue much when your nuts are on my face, hehe," Lily laughed as she did her best to cover her entire face under Josh's sack, emphasizing her slutty behavior.

Josh chuckled in response. "Oh, really? It's that easy? Like, any time you're being a bitch, I can just take my balls out, place them on your face, and you'll shut up?"

Lily snickered from below Josh's groin. "Umm.. I guess. I can't really see myself arguing about anything when these big, mwah, mwah, mwah.. beautiful, mwah, mwah.. balls.. are on my face.. mwah," she moaned out, intermittently kissing the fleshy orbs covering her stupid face.

"Huh, good to know," Josh groaned.

"Uhm, you're totally.. haha, totally going to take advantage of that from now on, aren't you? Any time I'm being a bitch.. boom, balls on.. my face. Shutting.. shutting me the fuck up.. haha, so hot. Mwah, mwah.. all of my stupid.. arguments.. mwah, stupid talking.. mm, unnecessary.. mmm, that's so hot.."

1...45678...12