Streamers and a Stud Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae bit her lip again. She absolutely loved how careless he was. Just walked in, pissed on her face, and left. Like a fucking man.

She was just a thing to play with. She was an object to piss on, to deepthroat, and to fuck.

Life was so fucking simple like that, wasn't it?

When he wasn't slapping the shit out of her, it was.

Valkyrae pouted. She still didn't have her answer. She didn't know what she wanted.

After a minute of contemplation, she reached for her phone and added to the message she had written.

Hey Hasan, I know someone who could totally link you with some great shelters. They're a bit lowkey, so you might not have heard about them before. Also, I love dogs and would totally love to come help you pick one out in person, if you're down. Just let me know :)

She reread her text to check for any spelling errors and clicked send.

Josh walked downstairs with a confident kick in his step. Life was good. The intoxicating thrill he received from degrading such a beautiful, famous, well-respected streamer.. it was unlike anything else. No drug could possibly match that exhilaration. That ego boost.

It was heaven on earth.

And now, he was on his way back to three other waiting, willing whores.

Yup, life sure was goo--

"Hey! Hey, you! You're just the fucker I was looking for!" a voice shouted out behind him.

Josh turned to spot the aggressor, and sure enough, it was Michael.

"Motherfucker. You motherfucker," he continued yelling as he reached the bottom of the stairs and walked up to Josh.

"What the fuck do you want?" Josh asked him. There was only one reason he could be as mad as he was, but Josh wasn't sure how he could have possibly found out.

"What do I want?" Michael asked. He let his anger get the best of him, and he lunged forward with a right hook.

Well, more like forward and about forty-five degrees up. Josh towered over him, but that didn't stop Michael from taking a swing. It was, however, extremely predictable, and Josh stopped his movement by taking hold of his forearms.

This negated any further attack from the angry boyfriend.

"Let's just calm down, okay?" Josh suggested. "Before you do something that you'll regret."

"Fuck you, man," Michael spouted as his arms were rendered useless. "Fuck you!"

"Your girlfriend already took care of that," Josh quipped. He was smirking. He was fucking smirking, and that sent Michael into a renewed frenzy.

The loud commotion could be heard all the way outside. Lily, Kyedae, and Imane all simultaneously lifted their heads out of the tbagging position they were in and looked towards the house.

They quickly got out of the hot tub once their fears were confirmed by further shouting.

Josh noticed the girls walk in and did his best to quell the situation. He used his grip on Michael's forearms to shove him backwards about five feet, which sent him tumbling onto his back. He hoped that small display of his strength would be enough to discourage further aggression.

"Listen, man," Josh began to assert. "Nothing's been done yet, okay? No harm, no foul. Just let it go, and move on."

Michael's face was still red with anger as he got to his feet. "No harm done? No harm done?! I know what you fucking did!"

He then turned his attention towards the girls. "I know what all of you did. You.. you sick fucks! And I'm going to show everyone."

Josh's protective nature kicked in. He took a step to his right to block Michael's view of the frightened girls. "Leave them out of it, okay? This is between you and me. Now, why don't you tell me why you're so upset."

"I fucking know! I know about Tyson. I know all of it. I know what you did! I have it all on tape," Michael continued to exclaim.

"What about it? Tyson-- what? What happened with Tyson?"

"Michael, babe.. just talk to us," Lily blurted out. "Tell us what's wrong, and we can talk it out!"

She had never seen her boyfriend like this before, and after just having cheated on him, she knew that it was likely her fault.

Josh could feel the girls behind him shift to the side behind the sofa and closer to the kitchen.

"Talk to us, Michael," Imane pleaded. "We're all friends here. Why are you so upset?"

"All friends, huh? All friends?! Friends that help other friends cheat? And you think you can get away with it?"

The air left the room. Everyone now knew that Michael knew. He knew their secret.

"And you, Kyedae. You're real fucking quiet! Does Tyson know? Does he know what you did?"

She simply stared back in shock. It was like an intruder had entered the building. They didn't recognize Michael in this state, and it was frightening.

"But it doesn't even fucking matter! It's not them. It's fucking you! You prick!" Michael shouted as he redirected his anger towards Josh. "You ruined everything! You fucking came in here and spread your fucking shit! Your poison! You're a sick fuck!"

"That's right," Josh replied. "It's me. I'm the one who fucked everything up. Focus on me, Michael."

He was doing his best to keep all of the volatile man's attention on him. All it took was one bad decision to turn a dumb argument into a police call. "Now, let's talk. Like men, okay? Just me and you."

"Fuck that! Like men, hah! Bullshit!" Michael spouted. He began yelling obscenities at the girls. The scene quickly devolved into chaos, and that's when it happened.

The room became silent. Lily stood behind her boyfriend with an empty hand in the air. Complete and utter shock painted Michael's face.

The stunned boyfriend turned around towards his lover, and that's when Josh saw it.

A large kitchen knife sticking out of Michael's back.