Streamers and a Stud Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh stayed quiet as Lily's slutty side consumed her. Her whorish enthusiasm didn't seem to end. Every time Josh thought she was about to quit rubbing her face deeper into his sack, she would just pivot and rub them on a part of her face that hadn't been tended to recently, like her forehead or the far side of her cheeks. She worked diligently to make sure every inch of her cute face was defiled by his heavy nuts. She then plopped them right on her closed eyes and stayed there for a bit, giggling like a dumb schoolgirl.

"Do you like my new glasses? Hehe."

A response wasn't necessary.

After two more minutes of loving ball worship, Josh finally spoke up. "Listen, I'd love nothing more than to stay here all day and smother your stupid face with my balls, but we're short on time."

Lily pulled back. A noticeable gleam of saliva and sweat covered her pouting face. "Awh.. okay. Another time then? I'm sorry for going overboard. I just.. I really love your balls, heh ♡. They feel sooooo good against my face."

"Haha, you're actually a genuine whore, huh?"

"I knowwwww, hah. I mean, I didn't know.. until now. Thanks to you.. and your big manly balls.. I don't know what it is, but holy shit, I'm kind of light-headed.. just from making out with them! That's not normal, right?"

"Don't worry. Lots of girls react the exact same way. Maybe when we have more time, we'll spend a whole day with my balls on your face."

Lily salivated at the thought and giggled as her imagination ran wild. "Oh my god. That'd be so, so degrading.. heh. A full twenty-four hours.. smothered by your big balls.. there's no way you'd ever have any respect for me after that.."

"I already don't have any respect for you."

Lily leaned forward against Josh's balls to giggle, causing small, pleasurable reverberations. "Heh, oh yeah.. well, it's a date then! ♡"

"Great," Josh responded. "If we do it often enough, maybe you'll finally realize that you're just an object and you'll stop being such a cunt. Always whining about me being a dick. You should be happy that I talk to you at all."

Lily thought for a moment. "Ugh, I know. I have been a bitch towards you, but I swear I'll change, okay? I'm in a completely different mood right now," she said, giggling to prove her point. "I kinda feel like I'm high. Off of your musk.. or something."

Without warning, Josh wound his hand back and slapped Lily across the face.

"Uhh!" Lily blurted out as her head shot to the left. She was a bit stunned, but after recovering, she apologized. "I'm.. so sorry. Did.. did I do something wrong?"

"Nope," Josh replied plainly, offering no explanation.

"Oh.. okay. Right. I'm so sorry, sir. I'm still getting used to.. being used.. so roughly. It's my first time, really. I.. I guess I should expect to be slapped pretty regularly?"

Josh didn't respond verbally. Instead, he slapped her again, which jolted her to the side. She braced her impact with her hand and caught herself from falling over completely.

"Mmm, okay, okay," Lily giggled out as she rubbed her reddening cheek. "You're the boss. I get it, stud. Would.. would you like to slap me again, sir?"

And Josh did. Three more times on her right cheek and then five hefty slaps on her left. To keep it even.

Lily continued giggling after each slap, but the pain was becoming more difficult for her to hide. After the final strike, Lily mumbled, "Oh my.. fuck. Those sting so bad. I guess.. it's because you're so strong, probably. I've never seen anyone as strong as you, hah. Do.. do you want to keep slapping me?"

Josh was impressed by Lily's dedication. "Open your mouth," he barked out.

Lily quickly sat back up and did as ordered. "Ahhhh."

"Wider. Stick your tongue out all the way."

Lily followed Josh's instruction again, but added a little twist. She brought both of her pointer fingers up and hooked them around her cheeks to stretch her mouth open as wide as it could go. "Ahhhhhhhh."

"Fuck, haha. You look so stupid like that," Josh teased her. "On your fucking knees. Naked. Offering your mouth to someone other than your boyfriend. Don't you have any dignity?"

She let out a small chuckle without closing her mouth. Lily could tell that Josh really enjoyed making fun of her, and she began to accept that she would be degraded much more often from now on.

"Such a stupid whore," Josh mumbled as he grabbed his member and began pushing his thick cockhead into Lily's waiting mouth. The sensation of her wet tongue felt fantastic on Josh's aching member.

"Ahh, yeah," Josh groaned out. "I can tell I'm going to love abusing the fuck out of your throat."

Lily heard every degrading comment he made, and each of them surprised her. She obviously couldn't respond, but it was interesting to see what he really thought about her.

Though, this wasn't at the forefront of her mind. She was focusing on the giant tree trunk being forced into her gullet.

Despite Lily's attempts to widen her mouth as much as possible, it was still a tight fit. Of course, that didn't stop Josh from making progress. He began forcing his fat cock past her tongue, past her tonsils, and into her tight throat. Her mouth was stretched obscenely to accommodate Josh's size, and her startled eyes drove Josh mad with lust.

"Damn, I don't think I've ever had a throat this tight," Josh remarked as he felt the pressure on his cock increase dramatically the deeper he went. It felt fucking fantastic, but half of his cock wasn't even in before progress was stalled.

"Shit. Going to have to ram my way in," Josh mumbled out as his thrusts became more powerful. "Gotta resize this fucking throat."

Josh's brutal energy allowed him to get deeper into Lily's throat. He thrusted himself in and out of her mouth, gaining new ground with every cock jab.

Almost immediately, Lily tried pulling back. She wanted to give Josh pleasure, but it seemed like an impossible task to blow him the way he wanted. Her retreat was thwarted as Josh roughly grabbed large chunks of her hair and kept her in place.

"Uh uh," Josh muttered out. "We just fucking started, bitch."

Lily didn't have time to react and obviously couldn't respond to his aggression. She was too busy trying to accommodate the gigantic meat stick being shoved down her esophagus. Her eyes grew wide as she panicked. She looked up at Josh and saw nothing but determination on his face; determination to completely destroy her throat, regardless of how badly she struggled.

"Ahh, yeah. That's a good slut," Josh complimented as Lily finally took half of his cock into her throat. Though, it was not by her own efforts.

Josh had refused sexual service from Kyedae and Rae multiple times that day, so his lust-fueled aggression was higher than it had been in the past two weeks. It was obvious that he was holding nothing back as Lily's cute head was mercilessly shunted to and fro.

Gluck, gluck, gluck.

"Whore.. stupid fucking whore," Josh groaned out. He repeatedly and unapologetically rammed his thick baseball bat of a cock in and out of Lily's mouth with great speed. "This is your place. This is where you fucking belong."

GLUCK, GLUCK, GLUCK.

Poor Lily didn't stand a chance. All she could do was kneel there and take it as Josh let out a constant barrage of cock punches into her tight throat.

Gluck, gluck, gluck.

"Fuckkkk, that's it. That's the fucking way," he howled out. By sheer force, he had gotten three-fourths of his cock into Lily's tiny throat.

The combination of slimy wetness and warmth made for such a euphoric sensation. It was combined with an awesome visual, of course. Lily's well-known, much-loved face bobbing on his cock with incredible speed. Using such an innocent streamer like this was the reason he left everything behind, and it made every second of slow-burning seduction worth it.

In that moment, as he looked into Lily's pleading eyes, he knew he'd never get tired of treating these streamers like cumrags.

Josh tilted his head back and focused on his pleasure. He was receiving the pinnacle of throat massages, further aided by Lily's spasming gag reflex, and that led to him getting carried away and losing track of time.

Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck.

Once he realized that the tiny taps on his thighs were Lily's hands pleading to get his attention, he begrudgingly let go of her hair and allowed her to take a break.

A short four-second break. That was all Josh afforded the small streamer as he immediately grabbed her by the hair again, slapped her dumb spit-covered face, and jammed his cock right back down her unexpecting throat.

"Just.. give me a-- gurghhh!" was all she managed to get out.

Lily might have wanted a bit more time to catch her breath, but it was impossible to know since she was.. currently occupied. So Josh spent no time worrying about it and continued plowing away. The rough face humping shook Lily's entire body, not just her head, and that served to mask any attempts she made to protest.

Regardless of her opinion, though, four seconds was nothing to scoff at.

One mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi, four mississippi.

An entire four seconds where an adorable Asian whore wasn't choking on cock. Framed in that context, two seconds might almost seem like too much of a break. That was the conclusion Josh's sex-driven mind reached and decided two seconds would be more than enough the next time around.

If he gave Lily another break at all, that is.

"Fuck yeah, cunt," Josh moaned. "This is your fucking life now. Every day. I'm going to fuck your dumb face like this.. every day. Except.. probably harder. Just going easy on you since it's your first time, ya know?"

Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck.

Lily couldn't possibly imagine how this was 'going easy on her', but she also had no reason to not believe him. If Josh said he was going to be more rough with her the next time around, she wasn't about to doubt him.

And that made her slightly thankful.

Sure, Josh was completely violating her throat and putting his pleasure over her ability to breathe, but it could be worse. He just said it could be! That logic helped her a lot.

Still, she couldn't fight her primal instinct to stay alive, so she tried to grab onto Josh's arms in an attempt to slow him down, but she was being facefucked so harshly that her hand-eye coordination was all messed up. All she could do was relax her throat and allow Josh to enjoy the deepest parts of it in hopes that he'd cum soon.

She really hoped that he would cum soon. Partially because she hadn't had a fresh breath of air in over thirty seconds, but also because she really wanted to make Josh feel good and explode with a fantastic orgasm. All over her face, perhaps. Whatever he wanted to do with it.

With one final, animalistic thrust forward, Josh buried his entire mammoth cock down Lily's throat. Her eyes bulged open at the new depths Josh had just reached.

"Ahhhhh, fuck! You actually did it," he praised as he grinded his pelvis against Lily's struggling face. "I could have sworn your throat was too tight to take my whole cock, haha."

Lily's nose was buried into Josh's pubes. A sign of victory for whores like her.

She strained to look upwards at her throat conqueror. He had the most smug look that she'd ever seen on a guy, and it was completely reasonable. She knew how silly she must have looked at that moment, but she was happy to do it for him. She was happy to sacrifice her comfort, her dignity, and her relationship just to stimulate Josh's cock.

"Gonna stay here for a sec," Josh muttered in pleasure. "Oh man, that's good. I fucking love using you, haha. Treating you like shit is the best."

He gave the back of her head a few love taps. They didn't serve any important purpose, but it debased Lily further and reinforced her position as an object.

Lily winced with each strike. If Lily could giggle, she would have. Despite all her struggling and suffocating and the pleasure she was giving Josh, he still thought it was appropriate to smack her head, furthering her discomfort. He really was too cocky for his own good.

Nevertheless, Lily was still proud of herself for accomplishing such an impressive feat. Having her hard work be acknowledged by the hunky man standing above her made it all worth it.

But ten seconds passed and he had yet to let go of her. He kept pivoting his cock in a circular motion, and she could feel his bulging cockhead swivel around in the absolute deepest part of her esophagus.

It was not easy in the slightest. She managed this long just to keep Josh happy, but her gag reflex was going haywire, her stomach was constantly contracting, and her lungs were screaming for air. Her hands were of no use, so she began to plead for mercy with her eyes.

Surely, Josh didn't want her to die. She wouldn't be able to deepthroat his cock tomorrow if that happened. Or the next day after that.

But Lily didn't know that her panicked appearance turned Josh on more, adding to the time he'd keep her without air.

Her feet were kicking behind her as her entire body showed signs of struggling. Her stomach kept recoiling back in an attempt to retch, but her reflex was constantly interrupted by the monster cock in her throat. "You have no idea how good this feels. Holy shit, haha. Keep fucking choking, keep gagging, keep struggling.. yeahhhh, god.. this is fucking heaven."

This was another moment where she would have giggled if she could. Josh was such a careless brute at all times and in all ways, and it wasn't entirely unexpected. He had proven to be a certified asshole, so of course he'd take advantage of her when she was in a vulnerable position. She couldn't really hold it against him, but it was funny to see how much he expected of her.

Josh was just being his normal cocky self, and Lily had done very little to dissuade his behavior. In fact, she basically encouraged it and then rewarded him for it. By all accounts, it was her fault that she was being facefucked into oblivion.

"Dumb fucking whore," Josh spat out. His comments were degrading and constant. "Dumb, stupid whore.. letting me facefuck you like this, haha. And enjoying it! I can see you fingering yourself, cunt. Can't even breathe, but you're fingering yourself.. fucking slut. Why would I ever respect you? I treat you like shit, and you let me do this.."

Josh punctuated his statement by slapping the sides of Lily's mess of a face. He began to pull four or five inches of his cock out before roughly pounding himself back to balls deep. He gave her enough time to catch a quick breath of air, but then immediately jammed his cock back into her throat. He then reached down to wipe the heavy flow of saliva from her chin and rubbed that into Lily's nose and cheeks and forehead, further destroying her lovable appearance.

"This is the prettiest you've ever looked, haha."

Lily's body was panicking, but her mind was.. not?

It was.. calm. Happy, even.

She doubled-checked herself. Yeah.. that was happiness. Euphoria. She was enjoying this. Being used. Not even just being used.. being completely destroyed, nearly beyond the point of recognition.

And she let it all happen! Yup. This was her fault. She got herself into this ordeal, and she'd have to get herself out of it. Starting with not passing out, which was seemingly seconds away as Josh laughed above her.

"I love when your eyes roll back like that," he commented while chuckling. "Makes you look so dumb, haha. Dumber than you already are. Tough fucking feat to accomplish, that."

Lily's eyes were indeed losing their grip on reality. They began to recede into her skull as her awareness faded. There was no way she was able to focus on Josh's rude comments. His impressive cock was bullying any attempt for her brain to receive oxygen, and her fragile body couldn't take much more.

Miraculously, Josh put his own satisfaction aside long enough to notice that Lily was losing consciousness. As much as he would have loved to give sweet Lily the full facefucking experience on day one, there was simply no time to wait for her to wake up. He grumbled out a reluctant expletive and pulled his cock from her throat.

Lily immediately gasped for air. "You're so dramatic," he said as she collapsed and inhaled desperately, gulping in as much oxygen as possible. Josh kneeled down and slapped her face a few times.

"Do you know how selfish it is to black out that quickly?" Josh asked her. He slapped her right cheek and then backhanded her as well.

Lily looked completely disheveled. Her face was covered in spit, her eyes were unable to focus and hazy, and her cheeks were shining bright red. After she finally caught her breath, she looked up slowly at Josh, and a smile formed on her face.

Choking a girl with his cock and then slapping her when she tried to recover from the verge of blacking out was totally a Josh move. She didn't know why exactly, but she was starting to love how consistently careless he was at all times.

"You.. I thought you.. were all talk.. heh," she mumbled out through faint giggles. "Grabbing my hair.. harder than you need to.. slapping me.. while I'm trying to make you feel good.. not letting me breathe, hah. Ass.. stud.. fucking stud. You-- you really don't care about me at all, do you?"

Josh looked at her unfazed while stroking his wet cock. "Am I supposed to?"

"No.. please, don't. Don't ever care about me. Don't.. don't check if I need air or if I'm awake or anything, heh.. because.. holy shit! That was.. wow," she said with a delirious giggle. "That was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me. I felt so.. helpless.. so powerless. I couldn't do anything to stop you. I didn't want to stop you, of course.. but even if I did, there's no way I could've."

"Yeah, I mean.. you're weak as fuck. Nothing you did could've gotten me out of your throat. Michael could've walked in and I'd still be fucking your face senseless."

"Hah.. I believe it. You were so rough! So angry, hah.. I just had to take it.. had to be your bitch. Your.. throat bitch, hah. So.. hot. You didn't even notice.. that I orgasmed all over the floor.. while you were using me. Imane is totally going to get mad at me.. for making a mess in here."

"Damn-- nah, I didn't notice at all, but that makes sense. You were moaning like crazy around my cock."

Lily smiled and nodded eagerly. "I want you to treat me.. just like that.. every time. Every time you facefuck me, okay? I mean, this can't be the last time you do it, right? You said you were going to do it more often. Every day? I think that's what you said, anyway.. it was a little hard to hear with this.. beautiful cock.. bullying its way into my throat! Heh."

"We'll see. I have to say.. that stupid look on your face when you almost passed out.. I've seen it a dozen times. On other girls, of course, but yours is one of the fucking hottest, haha."

Lily smiled as she tried to wipe her face clean with one of Imane's shirts. "Oh, you mean when I was seconds away from suffocating? Because you wouldn't let me freaking breathe? Haha, I'm sure I did look pretty silly.."

"No, no. I said stupid, not silly."

Lily rolled her eyes. "Oh my god. Yessss, stupid. How does that feel, huh? Your big, fat, manly cock was making me all dumb and stupid. You like that, don't you?"

"I fucking love it. And your throat, don't even get me started. It was so fucking tight. Tightest I've ever had. Forcing my way in felt way too good."

Lily blushed from all of Josh's degenerate praising. "You are so sweet, gosh. People have complimented me a lot before, but.. it's like you're the first one who's doing it right, haha. Even if you are just degrading me. It feels so good. And to think.. all I had to do was let you completely destroy my throat for you to be a little nice, haha."

1...56789...12