Streamers and a Stud Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm fucking charmer," Josh responded as he kneeled down.

"Mhmm. A charmer who's going to see my stupid face a lot more often. The one I make when.. my little girl brain has no oxygen, haha," Lily cooed back. She looked like she carefully considered this decision. "And I really mean that, okay? You.. you can use my mouth whenever. Day or night."

"That's a big fucking deal, bu you know.. I only fuck throats that belong to me."

Lily nodded enthusiastically. "It does. It does! My throat is yours. All yours."

"I don't want anyone else in there, got it?"

"Got it. Done. Don't even have to say it twice. I will never let another dick in my mouth. Ever, ever, ever. It's all yours."

"Not even Michael's?" Josh asked as he spread Lily's legs open and positioned himself in between them. Her cunt glistened, inviting him to fuck her senseless.

"Especially not Michael," Lily replied confidently. "He's never used me like you have. My throat is wasted on him. Even if he tried to be aggressive, which is.. funny to picture, heh.. it wouldn't matter. He's tiny compared to you. He could never stuff my throat like your monster does. So.. it's all yours. From now on, my throat is like a reserved parking spot, heh.. for your cock!"

Josh chuckled as he rubbed the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy. "What about this, huh? Your cunt. Is this mine, too?"

Lily bit her lips and let out a slight moan. "You-- you have to take it first.. before it can be yours."

Josh smirked and thrust his cock forward into her unbelievably tight pussy.

Back in the hot tub, Michael's patience had reached its breaking point. Pokimane and Kyedae were doing their utmost to distract him, buying Josh as much alone time with Lily as possible. From their personal experience, they knew that talking with Josh, one on one, was extremely dangerous. It was only a matter of minutes before Josh would have his cock inside one of Lily's holes-- if it wasn't already.

"Michael! Just relax! They're probably looking for an empty bottle or something. We need one of those to spin, ya know?" Imane tried to reason with the antsy boyfriend. Her pussy tingled as she spoke. Her logic was reasonable, but its true nature was deceptive. She was gaslighting him. His instinct to be worried was perfectly valid. The love of his life, his loving partner, his soulmate.. was currently being ripped away from him.

It felt odd manipulating her friend on purpose. Imane had known Michael for over five years at that point, and he had been dating Lily for most of that time, but here she was.. buying time for his adorable girlfriend to cheat on him.

It felt wrong. It was completely fucked.

But that's also what made it hot. Imane's loyalty was now with Josh, and she would do whatever she had to in order to make him and his cock happy. She couldn't wait to tell Josh all about how Lily was cheated on in the past and how Michael came to her emotional aid. Poki was sure that he'd love hearing about what his cock had destroyed.

"Yeah, tell us about your newest video," Kyedae said with feigned interest. "Are you planning on posting it soon or are you going to make everyone wait another six months?"

"Yeah, tell us, Michael. We want the inside scoop!" Imane begged.

Michael Reeves was known for posting extremely creative videos on YouTube that focused on engineering and robotics, but several months would usually pass in between his uploads, which Kyedae was referencing. Despite being in a relationship, having two extremely attractive women asking him about his projects worked and seemed to get Michael's mind off of Lily for a while.

After ten minutes, though, Imane couldn't help herself. She rather wickedly felt the need to remind Michael about what Josh could being doing to his sweet girlfriend.

"That's the main problem I'm having. Parts of my footage were completely corrupted," Michael described as part of a long-winded explanation. "And I usually have backups for everything, but there's two or three scenes that I just can't seem to find. So I'm debating taking the whole laser apart and reenacting the scenes or.. I don't know. It just sucks--"

"Wow, Michael," Imane interrupted. "I've gotta say, you're taking all of this surprisingly well. Considering.. you know, Lily still hasn't come back yet."

"I-- er.. yeah, but.. there's nothing to worry about, right? You said that earlier.."

"Yeah, sure.. if they were only gone for like five minutes. It's been a lot longer than that now. You've gotta be stupid to think they're not up to something!"

Kyedae just barely resisted the urge to drop her mouth open in surprise. She was completely giving Lily up! On purpose! And the look on Michael's face.. Fuck.

That's why she was teasing him. It was fucking hot. Bragging about Josh's possible conquest.. to the man being cucked.. it was a powerful feeling, which made her add onto the suspense. "Yeah, I mean.. Lily has been eyeing him up all night. You didn't notice?"

Michael shook his head anxiously.

"Really? She was pretty obvious about it. Honestly, I wouldn't have left them alone for one minute, let alone.. what? Twenty minutes now?"

Michael's face was covered in despair. "Then why didn't.. you-- guys!" he shouted out in confusion as he hurriedly stood up and began jogging towards the door.

Kyedae and Imane looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. They quickly got up and chased after their friend. As Michael frantically searched for them in the living room, Imane spotted Lily's discarded bikini on the ground and quickly picked it up. Kyedae's eyes widened as their assumptions had just been confirmed. She opened the nearest kitchen cabinet and Imane threw the bikini inside, hiding it just before Michael scoured the kitchen and dining room.

"Lily? Lily, where are you?" Michael called out.

Kyedae nudged Imane and nodded towards a little path of wet footsteps. They appeared to lead towards the stairs. With sly smirks, they offered to help search the massive home. "I'll look upstairs, Michael. Kyedae will help you search the downstairs rooms."

In his panic, Michael agreed and continued his search.

Eager to see what Josh and Lily had been up to, Imane ran up the steps of their home. She had no trouble finding the missing duo.

Faint moaning and explicit dirty talk could be heard from the corridor.

"Ahhh, YES. FUCK ME. USE ME. Uhhh, uhhh, uh! Fucking use me! Use me like a cumrag! Like a fuck toy! Your fuck toy! Your sexy fuck toy!"

Imane opened the door to her room and was surprised to see the bed empty, but the sounds quickly directed her towards the closet. She opened it and almost melted with what she saw.

Josh's massive body was on top of Lily's petite frame, pummeling her pussy over and over. His cock was bulldozing its way into her tight cunt. It was obvious that Josh had all the control. He had both hands wrapped around Lily's neck, choking her as he slammed his pelvis against hers.

"Uhh, uhhhh, uhhhhh!" was all Lily could moan. Her face was noticeably more red than the rest of her body due to Josh's strong hands blocking her airway, and her eyes were completely lost. They were rolled back so only the whites could be seen. Her hair showed obvious signs of being pulled and yanked. Her mouth stayed open as she panted repeatedly in response to the overwhelming sexual stimulation.

"Fuck me.. fuck me.. fuckkkk.." Lily mumbled out.

But what caught Imane's attention the most was her view from the back. Josh's cock pistoned in and out of Lily's pussy unrelentingly. Seven or eight girthy inches would come out, and then slam back into Lily's cunt, jolting her whole body in the direct of his thrust and rocking her head back and forth repeatedly. Her pussy clung to every one of his inches like a strong adhesive. The repetitive motion was mesmerizing.

The way Lily's cunt gripped onto Josh's cock was enough to lift her pelvis off the ground with every upwards motion. Imane knew the feeling must've been incredible.

"I'm your whore.. your whore.. I promise.. yours.. all yours.." Lily mumbled in a sexual haze. It appeared as though, even if Imane tried to call out to her, Lily wouldn't be able to respond. She was completely lost in a blissful mirage of sex.

And Josh wasn't letting up for even a second. Imane could see the muscles in his forearm strain as he choked the small girl, squeezing her throat with a vice grip. One hand would've been more than enough, but he was using her throat as an anchor to control the fierce momentum of his lower half, which both added to his ability to control her body and increased the strength of his harsh chokehold.

Lily was nothing more than a sex toy from the looks of it.

Imane couldn't resist. Seeing Lily's petite body being abused in such an uncivilized manner brought all of her fantasies about her friend to real life. Her right hand creeped into her bikini bottoms and she began fingering herself. Her left moved upwards towards her tits and tugged on her sensitive nipples.

"Ahh, FUCK. You like when I fucking use you, huh? When I treat you like shit?"

Lily couldn't respond. All she could do was nod ever so slightly.

"Of course you do. Of course you fucking do, you dumb whore. You fucking love being abused. Well then, fucking take it. TAKE MY FUCKING COCK. WHORE. WORTHLESS WHORE."

The scene was straight out of porn video, and Pokimane found it hard to tear her eyes away. She was there to find Josh and keep him hidden from Michael, but that stopped being important the second she laid eyes on this glorious fuckfest.

Josh was just so brutal. It was clear that he had little regard for the girl he was wildly fucking. Without pausing his thrusts, he took his right hand and slapped Lily's right cheek twice, further adding to her delirious state of mind.

Lily just curled her adorable lips into a smile and continued moaning while her cheek became increasingly more red.

"God, it's so fucking good.. using you however the fuck I want. Uhh.. feels so fucking good, haha," Josh groaned out as he slapped the streamer yet again and rammed his cock deep inside of her. "Stupid cunt. Ahh! Stupid fucking cunt. This is all you are to me. A tight pussy to fuck. Nothing else. You're just a fucking hole. A stupid, worthless, pathetic fucking hole."

Lily's sex-driven mind was completely overwhelmed. Her brain was constantly producing powerful hormones that kept her in a euphoric condition, which was evident from the sexy, satisfied look on her face.

"Ahhhh, ahh! You're righhhht. Everythinghh.. about.. everythinghh.. useless.. dumb. Fuhhh.. fuck.. uh, uhh! Cumming.. I'm.. fuck! Cumming!" Lily cried out as her pussy exploded all over Josh's cock.

It was her third orgasm so far, and Josh could feel her cunt contract repeatedly around his cock. It was almost as good of a feeling as a throat with a strong gag reflex. Nevertheless, he paused to savor the sensation and to allow Lily some freedom to ride out her climax. Her legs shook uncontrollably from the abundant pleasure flowing through her body. Her eyes flickered in the back of her skull and her mouth hung open as she panted heavily.

Josh released his grip on her throat and only slapped her face with half of the strength he was using before. Lily's adorably seductive look was too appealing to not abuse just a little bit.

That's when he heard a slight knock behind him. He turned to see Poki standing in the doorway. Her face was flushed as if she just recently reached an orgasm herself, but Josh assumed that was her naturally sexy glow.

He didn't know that Imane had just masturbated to the sight of Lily getting her back blown out.

"You fucking stud," she mouthed with a smirk.

Imane was dressed in her revealing bikini, which made Josh twitch inside of the cunt that was currently wrapped around his cock. She wanted to join in so badly, but she didn't want to ruin whatever was going on with Lily. Poki had no idea how far Lily had been seduced, and joining in at the wrong moment might set back all of Josh's progress. She didn't want to risk ruining her friend from being brainwashed into a whore like she was. It was a beautiful process that needed to be respected.

And so, she simply tapped her wrist to let Josh know that time was running low. She also pointed behind her to signal a potential danger, which he correctly interpreted that Michael was looking for them.

Josh gave her a quick nod and refocused his attention on the task at hand. Imane closed the door without Lily noticing and headed back downstairs.

The brute of a man looked down and saw Lily's enraptured appearance. She was still riding the throes of her powerful orgasm, and that made Josh smile. He took great pride in being able to give this much pleasure to a girl without even really trying. He was just fucking her to satisfy himself, really. He was unwavering in his fucking, he slapped her around, and he didn't listen to a word she said. When Lily asked him to slow down, he sped up, and yet, she and every other girl he fucked absolutely loved his rough treatment.

Their orgasms were just calculated byproducts of his own. They loved being manhandled, plain and simple.

And these were the moments where he earned his keep. The intense feeling of constant orgasmic ecstasy was necessary for these girls to give themselves over to him completely. There had to be a reason for them to accept so much degradation, so much disrespect, so much belittlement, and this was it.

As Lily's orgasm winded down, the sexual fog in her brain dissipated, and she was able to look Josh directly in the face.

She wore an elated, giddy smile. "Wow. Just.. wowwww. I was seeing stars for a second there, haha. You're.. incredible. You.. your dick.. everything! That was so, so, so good."

Josh could feel her flex the warm walls of her pussy as she spoke. "You're a stud.. a fucking stud. I've never ever felt anything like that!"

"Really? Would've never guessed," Josh replied sarcastically. "That loser of yours looks like he really knows how to lay some pipe."

Lily chuckled at his obvious joke. "Oh my god. You're mean," she said before pausing briefly. "I.. I just had the urge to defend him. It's like an instinct, but I can't. He totally is a loser. And it's not because he's nerdy. He's.. always been nerdy, but that never made him a loser. He's a loser.. because your penis.. er-- your cock. Your hugggge, veiny, fucking amazing monster cock.. is inside of me. You.. or we, hah.. just made him a cuck."

Josh began to slowly slide his cock in and out of the streamer's cunt. "Mmm! That feels good. Yessss, we cucked him. We cucked Michael.. ahhh! Fucking.. stupid cuck. You're.. better than him.. uh, uh, in every way. So much better. Uh! So much fucking better.."

Josh began to increase the speed of his thrusts as Lily continued rambling. They were still in the missionary position, and Josh watched as Lily's cute, perky tits jiggled back and forth. "I spent.. three fucking years.. uh, with Michael, and never felt this.. even once. Or.. fuck, fuck, fuck.. anything even close. Uhh.. fuck! Fuck him."

"Yeah? Do you want to 'fuck him'?"

"What? Fuck.. fuck Michael? No!" Lily replied immediately as she struggled to take Josh's girth. "Uhhh, fuck.. so good. You're fucking big.. uhhh. No, that's not what I meant! I meant.. fuck him, as in.. I'm never fucking him again, hahhhh.."

"Ever?" Josh asked as his cock pounded Lily's guts like a bully beating up a nerd.

"N-- nope. Uh, never.. ever, ever, ever. He had his.. fuck! Uh! Uhhh! Big! So fucking big! He.. had his chance," Lily managed to get out as she grunted with every one of Josh's thrusts. She could feel her body heating up towards another orgasm as Josh plowed into her pussy. "And he fucking wasted it! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck him! He wasted it.. so now, it's your turn, heh."

Josh let out a nasal laugh as he flipped Lily onto her right side. Her left leg stayed flat on the floor and her right stuck straight up into the air, allowing generous access to her soaking wet cunt. Josh's cock never left her cunt fully, and the rotation provided an oddly stimulating sensation that Lily closed her eyes to appreciate.

"My turn, huh?" Josh responded. "Are you out here giving everyone turns?"

Lily bit her lip at the thought of being passed around like a cheap hooker. She never thought such degeneracy would excite her, but she also never thought that she would cheat on her boyfriend.

Things were changing quicker than her mind could comprehend.

"No, no, no.. unless, you want me to?" Lily asked through heavy pants. Josh's massive cock was making it hard to respond immediately, but she was doing her best. "I'm.. not like that. Or.. fuck! I-- I didn't think I was.. I'm very loyal."

Josh held onto her right leg as he pistoned his cock in and out her. This position exposed her ass in a way that missionary did not, and he made sure to take advantage of it by slapping her supple cheeks every few seconds.

"Haha, loyal? You're loyal?" SPANK

The irony was not lost on Lily. "Yes, I am! Ow! Hah.. uh! Fuck, yes! Fuck me.. give me that fucking dick.. uh! Pound me, sir! Fucking pound me! Uhh!"

SPANK

Josh let out another chuckle. Fucking Lily was a fantastic conquest, of course, but it was also proving to be a lot of fun. He usually didn't laugh this much during a fuck.

"If you're loyal, I'm a fucking virgin," Josh taunted her. SPANK

Lily let out a tremendous moan as a mini climax overtook her cognitive abilities. She had reached three mind-blowing orgasms by this point, but those were only counting the full-on cunt explosions. These smaller climaxes were less powerful, but much more frequent.

It would have been impossible for her to try to keep count of the small ones.

"Ahh, fuck.. so good.. so good," Lily moaned out. "You're sooo good. Your cock.. mm! I love it.. I love it so much. Fuck me.. hah. Uhm, er.. no! I-- I totally am loyal, you prick. You know, just.. fuck.. just because you have your dick in me, doesn't.. ah, ahh.. doesn't mean you have to be one, too!"

"Yeah, yeah.. you sluts all like it when I'm a dick though." SPANK

Lily giggled as she acquiesced. "Ahh.. maybe. Maybe I do. I'm undecided sti--"

Josh leaned forward and slapped Lily across the face. He choked her with a tight grip on her neck right after and began to fuck her with more severity.

"Grhhh! Guhhh. Okay, I.. I do," she replied in response to the rough treatment. She was already being overstimulated with pleasure, but every time he slapped her, every time he choked her, every time he talked down to her.. it added to her sexual gratification.

"I love when you're a dick, hahhh. I do.. I really do. It's.. ah, so manly. You don't give a fuck, and because.. uh, uhh, uh.. because you dont't give a fuck, you treat me like.. a slut.. uh! It feels so good. I like.. being treated like this! Treated like a whore! Uh, uhhh! Treat me like shit! Please! Fucking.. fuck! Degrade me! Slap me! Fucking own me.. fuck!

"Now you're starting to get it," Josh replied as he slapped Lily yet again, who quickly smirked back at him.

"Yes, sir.. keep-- keep slapping me until I get it. Slap me until I see things your way. Fuck! Fuck.. fuck me into a slut," Lily moaned out. "I'm already a slut.. your slut. I'm your fucking slut! Fuckkk! Fuck! Yours! All yours! But.. fuck me into a bigger one. A bigger slut. A slut who.. only cares about cock! Your cock! Only yours! I'm.. I'm all yours. Yours to do whatever you want with. Slap me around, spit in my face, treat me like shit, and I'll be your little whore in return! Fuckkk!"

Her own words combined with Josh's indelicate treatment was too much to handle, and she found herself reaching yet another ferociously enhanced orgasm. Her ejaculate squirted onto Josh's cock, providing an amazing rush of wet stimulation. With next to no room inside of her cunt, those juices quickly found their way out of Lily's tight hole and onto her thigh and the rug below them.

1...678910...12