Streamers and a Stud Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh! Fuckkkk! I'm cumming! Again! Fucking again! Sooo good.. so hard.. ah, ahhh. Fuck! Never, ever.. felt like this.. god, so good. So, so, so goooood, fucking fuck! Yes, daddy! Fuck me!"

Josh paused his thrusts briefly to enjoy the sight of Lily's uncontrollable sexual reactions. Seeing her distorted expressions and knowing that his cock caused such a primal reaction was an incredibly empowering feeling.

As she recovered, Josh asked, "Did you mean all of that?"

Lily panted and raised her head to meet Josh's gaze. She smiled weakly at him. He got more and more handsome with every climax she experienced.

Not that he wasn't already objectively handsome. He just became more handsome in her eyes.

"Mean.. all of what?" Lily asked. "Sorry. I'm a little.. out of it, heh."

"You said all I have to do is treat you like shit, fuck you, and you'll be my whore in return."

Lily let out a feeble giggle. "Oh, hah.. yeah, yes. I.. I did.. mean that. This feels wayyyy too good.. I want this every day, hah."

"You want to be fucked stupid every day?"

She nodded as if there were no thoughts in her head. "Yes, I do."

"Why? Where's your fucking diginity?" Josh teased her as he flipped Lily around again and placed her on all fours. Her body was so light that Josh simply positioned her any way he wanted, and Lily found herself loving that. She curved the small of her back so her ass stuck out before Josh inserted his cock back inside of her.

Her mouth opened as she adjusted and she took a brief pause. "Fuck that. Being.. a prude.. has done nothing for me.. sexually. Uhh! If.. being a whore.. your whore.. means I get all these.. amazing orgasms, then fuck it. I'm a whore."

As Josh sped the rhythm of his thrusts up, Lily continued. "This feels so much better! Empty brain.. no thoughts.. I'm just.. in whore mode, hah. So easy. Life like this must be so easy.."

"I hope you stay like this. You're ten times hotter when your brain is off. I want you fucking stupid."

"Mm, yeah.. stupid and slutty? All the time? I.. I can do that. You like seeing me.. all worked up and horny and dumb, huh? You like knowing your big, fat, juicy cock can.. bring me down.. to nothing but a ditzy girl, hah. I'm down. I'm.. fuck! Fuck me, you stud! I'm so fucking down.. I'm all yours. You can fuck me.. whenever, and I'll be there, willing and ready."

"Good," Josh responded as he reached forward, collected Lily's hair into a ponytail, and held on firmly so her head was reeled backwards. "Your bratty fucking attitude was fun to fuck with, but you yapped so goddamn much. It was getting annoying."

"Ahh," she groaned out as her scalp sensed the hair pulling. Josh sunk his cock deep into her cunt, ramming her pussy with a merciless speed. Her pussy was still as tight as ever, sucking him in and not making it easy to get out.

"I'm sorry.. for arguing so much," Lily replied in between grunts. "Uhh, uh! Fuck me.. give it to me, fuck! I was just being stupid.. uh, being a bitch.. that's how I am sometimes. I should've gave into you.. fuck, right away. As soon as I got back.. I should've let you fuck my brains out. Ugh, ugh, uhh! I wasted a whole day.. a whole day without.. this!"

Lily stuck her tongue out as her mind was warped with pleasure.

"Haha, yeah. You should have. Right there in the living room. What would your boyfriend have said?" Josh said as he strengthened the grip on her hair. He loved fucking her like a proper bitch.

"Hah.. he'd be so confused, but.. fuck him. He'd probably.. just stand there and watch. Uh, do nothing.. just like when you.. bear hugged me! Fuck! I remember.. you lifted me in the air.. hah, you were manhandling me.. fuck, from the start! Uh, uhhh! Fuck! You're so bad!"

"But you like that, don't you bitch?" Josh spat back at her.

"Mm, yes! I do.. I definitely do. I'm.. your bitch now. I have to like it! It's.. fuck, my job now, heh. My job to like it.. that's fucking exactly what I am. Your bitch.. to fuck, to.. abuse, to slap, to say.. mean things to, hah.. and to show off," Lily moaned.

Josh smirked at her last comment. "Show off?"

"Yeah.. fuck! Er-- will you.. show me off?" she questioned with closed eyes. Her cunt was receiving a powerful battering that was almost too much to withstand. "Fuck! Fuck meeee! Fuck your bitch! Put me in my place, master! Fuckkkkk! Don't stop, please! Don't ever stop fucking me! Ahhh, ahhh, ah, FUCK!"

Josh decided not to answer. They had more than exceeded their time limit, and it was time to put an end to this session. He could have gone on for another half hour at least, but his balls were also begging for release. This severe pounding that Lily was taking had been building up all day. The last time Josh released his load was almost fourteen hours prior when he fucked Imane's ass, and cumming twice in one day was simply not enough for a man like Josh.

He'd have to find some time to let another load go before the night was over. If the opportunity was there, Lily's ass sounded like a good option.

Josh let go of Lily's hair and reached out to grab both of her wrists, one with each hand. He pulled them back so her body was arched backwards and used this new position to anchor Lily's body in place, making it much easier to fuck her as hard as he wanted.

And that's exactly what he did. For the next four minutes, Josh's cock was used as a relentless battering ram. Lily's fortress had no defenses. She could only take whatever Josh threw her way and hope that she didn't break. Her body, at least. Her mind had already been broken several times over.

Josh's thick cock plunged into her cunt, stretched her beyond comprehension, brutalized her insides, and then retracted before doing it all over again. Over and over and over and over.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh! Ughhhh! Yes, sir! Fuck me.. fuck me, m.. master! Yes, master! Fuck your slut! You own me! You fucking own me.."

"What do I fucking own? Tell me, fucking whore."

Lily couldn't explain it, but she absolutely loved the vile dirty talk that they exchanged. It felt so primal to verbally release all of the degenerate thoughts in her head.

"Me! You.. you own me! Fuckkk," Lily moaned out gutturally as she sensed another climax approaching. "You own me. You own.. my body. My pussy.. my mouth.. my ass.. it's all yours! My tits.. too, hah. Can't forget.. those. Did.. you think I'd be saying that when you flashed them earlier? In the hot tub? You own my tits, hah. You've owned them ever since you snuck a peek.. ahh. I just.. fuck, didn't know it. Until now! Fuck! Any.. anytime you want me.. to flash you, just.. ask. Or-- no! Don't even ask! Just look at me and I'll do it! I'll show off my tits for you! Fuck!"

Her cunt was being bullied, and her entire body was long past the point of being overwhelmed. "Fuckkkkk! FUCK! SO FUCKING GOOD! I'M YOURS! ALL YOURS! FUCK YOUR SLUT! FUCK YOUR PROPERTY! THAT'S ALL I AM! AHH, AH, AH! SO DEEP! Y-- you're stretching me out so fucking good" Lily cried out. "Stretching me.. so good.. ruining me.. ruining my pussy, hah. RUINING ME! RUIN ME! AHH."

The persistent onslaught of cock pummeling was too much to bear. Lily reached her fourth orgasm, and it was the most powerful one of her young life. Her entire body spasmed at the peak of her climax, and she lost herself in a haze of orgasmic bliss. Josh felt her cunt contract around his bulging erection and that put him over the edge as well.

With one final thrust, he buried his cock deep inside of the streamer and released a powerful ejaculation of potent cum. "Fuckkkkk. I'm cumming, you fucking slut! Take my fucking load!"

"Ahh, I.. I feel it! Yessss, ahhh.. inside of me.. holy fuck!" she moaned out. "I can feel it in my stomach, uhhh! So much.. so much cum."

Josh emptied half of his balls inside of Lily before quickly pulling out and letting go of her wrists. The unexpected release caused Lily to collapse onto the floor. Josh then rolled her over onto her back, mounted her, and rubbed out the remainder of his load onto her face.

"Ahh, yeah. Right on that stupid face of yours," Josh groaned as he jerked his cock. Blast after blast of warm semen sprayed Lily's adorably disheveled face. Josh aimed his cock to focus on her closed eyes, then on her nose, her cheeks, lips, forehead, and her chin.

"Open your fucking mouth," Josh demanded.

Lily gladfully opened up and stuck her tongue out. She was immediately met with several copious spurts of jizz, which began to fill her mouth slowly. She tilted her head back slightly to prevent any of the gooey cum from falling out.

Josh surely wouldn't have appreciated that.

As he continued roaring from his orgasm, Lily opened her cum covered eyelids to see his python of a cock spraying its venom, shot after shot, adding to the rising pool in her mouth. She was worried that it would soon overflow, but Josh hadn't told her to swallow just yet. It seemed wrong to act without his instruction.

The flavor of his ejaculate distracted her, though. It was completely unexpected. Instead of just being mildly okay with it as she was with her boyfriend's, Lily found herself enjoying the taste. It coated her tongue and her teeth and every other surface in her mouth. The potent smell of it drove her brain crazy. It was a primal musk that gave her goosebumps. It smelled and tasted fantastic.

Lily found herself squirming in hopes that she'd be able to swallow his delicious seed soon.

"Ghhhhhgghh," she whimpered as Josh finally stopped cumming.

He stroked his cock and dropped one last speck of cum into Lily's mouth before pausing to observe his masterpiece.

Lily Pichu, naked and completely exhausted from their sexual bout, was absolutely drenched in thick, viscous cum. Had Josh not released half of his load into her womb, her face would have had plastered twice as much as it was, but her facial features were still hard to distinguished beneath all the semen.

And to top it off, her mouth was wide open and full to the brim with his sticky jizz.

"Ahh, uh haaghha hgaa?" Lily attempted to ask.

Josh shook his head. Whatever she was asking, the answer was no. He wanted her to stay exactly where she was.

"You look so hot like that," he remarked. "How does it feel?"

"Hhaaa ghhuh uhhh.." she mumbled, creating bubbles of cum as she attempted to communicate.

"Haha, goddamn. This has got to be the proudest moment in your life, huh? Covered in a man's cum like this? Drenched in a load of sticky semen. I mean, this is it. You've peaked as a woman, haha!"

Lily's lips curled up slightly at the continued degradation. Even after he had cum, he still found it necessary to belittle her.

He's such a freaking goofball. Always messing around. Cumming on me isn't enough, heh. He has to take it further and laugh in my face! It's.. funny, he's funny.. in his own.. manly way. Bakka, bakka.

"Stay there for a second, okay?" Josh said as he left the closet. He returned a moment later with Poki's phone. It was the only camera he had immediate access to.

He quickly opened the camera app and began taking a few photos.

"You don't mind if I snap a couple pics, right?" he asked in a mostly rhetorical manner. He was already doing what he was asking permission to do.

Lily's eyebrows furrowed by instinct, but she didn't move. She was in an extremely vulnerable and embarrassing position. Having a permanent record of this moment, something that Josh could use to blackmail her and use against her, giving him the upper hand and the satisfaction of having super degrading nudes of her..

It was.. perfect.

It was exactly what she had been begging for minutes earlier. Lily wanted to be owned. And this was just one step towards that newly established goal.

Her brows unfurrowed and she smiled as best as she could. She sat up on her knees and posed with her arms at her sides, all while her mouthful of cum remained at the center of attention.

"Yeah, slut. Pose just like that, haha. You look so dumb," Josh mocked as he took his photos and recorded a video. "Covered in cum. You're a true slut, aren't you?"

Lily nodded happily.

"And whose cum is all over your face?"

Lily thought about how to respond for a second before pointing to the man holding the phone.

"So.. not your boyfriends?" Josh continued.

Lily's adorable face shook left and right.

"You know I could show this video to him, right?"

Lily's eyes widened slightly, but she relaxed soon after. It didn't matter. She wasn't loyal to Michael anymore, and Josh was probably just teasing her anyway.

She nodded.

"Fucking dumb whore, haha. Gargle my cum. Show him what a whore you really are."

And that's exactly what Lily did. She gargled Josh's potent semen in her mouth for ten seconds, making ridiculous noises as she did so. She used her hands to catch any stray drops of cum that fell and put them right back into her mouth.

"Yeah, just like that, haha. Keep gargling if you're going to cheat on your boyfriend again after tonight. And again and again."

Lily's cheeks flexed as she suppressed a laugh, and she continued guzzling the thick cum in her mouth.

"And you're going to do it all behind his back, right?"

Lily nodded as ripples of cum splashed around in her mouth. Josh made sure to keep her whole body in frame for most of the video, but he zoomed into her giddy face as she gargled his cum like mouthwash. It was too good of a scene to not have a close-up.

"Atta girl," Josh praised. "You're a proper cum dump now, haha. You can go ahead and swallow, but if you do, know that.. you're choosing to be mine. You'll belong to me-- like a goddamn slave. I own you if that cum goes down your throat, got it? You'll be my property. I'll keep you in a fucking cage and feed you nothing but cum and piss if I decide that's what's best. So choose, and take your time if you n--"

Without hesitation, Lily closed her mouth and began swallowing. Satisfaction was apparent on her cute face as she gulped down Josh's delicious load. She paused briefly to relish the flavor.

Four gulps later, Lily's mouth was completely empty. She opened her eyes and her mouth to prove it was all gone, showing off for the camera.

"Mm, that was so yummy," she whispered in a seductive voice as she rubbed her stomach jovially. "I can't wait to empty your balls.. every.. single.. day.. from now on. I want your sperm in my tummy.. for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. After you unload all over my dumb face, of course, heh."

Josh grinned at his newly acquired property. She was off to such a great start. He slapped her with his cock to mark the occasion, and she giggled at how hefty Josh's cock was even as it began to soften. Josh chose that moment to end the video.

"That was the hottest thing ever," Lily gushed now that the camera was off. "Again! Ugh, I just keep repeating myself. Every little thing you do tops the last hottest thing you just did, hah. You're so, so, so sexy. And your cum! Oh my god.. it tastes ridiculous. In a good way. I mean, what the hell? Are you even human? Were you made in a lab or something?"

Josh simply laughed in response.

"No, I'm serious! You can't look perfect and have perfect muscles and the perfect cock and perfect tasting cum on top of all that! It's.. it's just not fair to good girls like me. What chance does any other guy have? None! Fucking no chance!"

"You're not a good girl. You're an object that I'll use for sex and throw away."

Lily rolled her eyes and grinned. "You're right, sorry.. sir. Hehe. I'm still getting used to it. I just.. I can't believe you recorded all of that. You're insane! Or.. am I insane for going along with it?"

"Do you regret it?" Josh asked as he put Imane's phone on her dresser.

"No, not at all. I don't think I do, anyway. My brain is still a little hazy. I feel like I'm drunk.. off of all those orgasms, heh. But it doesn't matter. I'm yours now, right? So even if I did regret it, you can just slap me until I obey. Or choke me until I'm stupid and follow your orders. That's what I just signed up for, right?"

"You catch on quick, haha. Thought you'd be a bigger bitch about all of this. I'm impressed."

Lily smiled at the praise. "Thank you, sir. I'm still a bitch, of course, because.. I'm a girl, heh. But now, I'm yourrrr bitch. So.. I have to be on my A game. You-- you'd probably punish me if I disappoint you or if I don't obey you fast enough, right?"

"Ehh, yes and no. In all honesty, I'm going to punish you even if you are a perfect little sex slave. Gotta remind you where your place is from time to time."

Lily giggled as she wiped some cum from her eyelids and sucked on her finger. "Mmm, I wouldn't expect anything less, master."

The two shared a final gaze of lust before reality set in. Lily panicked at the thought of being discovered by her boyfriend in her current state, but Josh calmed her down and explained his plan.

"--and then we'll just pretend like nothing happened. Got it?"

Lily nodded. "Got it. Mm, I love this so much. You know exactly what to do, haha. Can I.. erhm-- is it okay if I clean my face.. before we head out there?"

Josh shook his head. "No, I want you to stay like that until we get to the pool. You can clean yourself off there."

"But Michael might see me!"

"If he sees that you're naked, what's on your face won't matter. He'll know that we were fucking."

Lily pouted. This is what her life was now. Wanting to argue her point, which was reasonable in her mind, but not being able to. She had to submit to whatever Josh wanted, and that reality, as frustrating as it might prove to be, turned her on.

She was someone else's toy now.

"Okayyyyy. I'll keep your cum on my face until we get to the pool. Lead the way, sir."

"Ehh, actually.. get on your hands and knees. I want to walk you like a dog all the way outside."

Lily didn't react immediately. Instead, she considered Josh's degrading idea, and she found herself enjoying it.

"You are so mean, hehe," she giggled as she kneeled down and put her hands on the floor, leaking cum onto Imane's rug as she did so. "Michael is going to go crazy if he sees us."

"Might get caught on purpose then," Josh joked as he grabbed a lock of Lily's hair and used it as a leash.

"Mmm, up to you, stud. I'm yours. Do whatever you want with me." Lily could feel her cunt gush as she was reduced to the position of a fucking dog. A female dog. How poetic, she thought to herself.

Josh began to lead Lily out of the closet and through Imane's room. Michael could be anywhere at this point, so he cracked the door open and peeked out. He spotted Imane at the top of the stairs. She was arguing with Lily's boyfriend.

"I've already checked all of the upstairs rooms, Michael! They're not up here," Imane explained. Even letting Michael into the hallways upstairs could be a mistake since Lily was moaning her head off the last time she checked.

"Well, they didn't disappear into thin air! I've gone through all of the downstairs rooms twice now, and Kyedae's been no help."

"Hey!" Kyedae protested. "You're the one that bumped into me and made me drop my glass of water. We couldn't just leave all that broken glass on the floor with everyone running around!"

"Yeah, yeah, but you could've cleaned it up while I kept searching!" Michael retorted.

"I told you! I cut myself once when I was picking up shards of glass and I totally have PTSD from it! Asshole!"

Imane did her best to hide her smirk as the two argued. She knew Kyedae was clever, but she really had a knack for this.

"Yeah, well-- fuck. I'm sorry, okay? I'm just worried about Lily," Michael replied.

"Don't be!" Kyedae said encouragingly. "Wherever they are, I'm sure Josh is taking really, really good care of her."

Michael smiled, oblivious to her true meaning.

As they were quickly exhausting all possible options to distract their anxious friend, Pokimane came up with an idea.