Stretching Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Slut likes to be stretched and degraded.
948 words
4.1
9.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
57hangar
57hangar
65 Followers

The characters in this story are based on real women that I've befriended on Fetlife I do plan on doing the following to the friend I have named 'stretching slut'.

Stretching Slut is a 24-year-old white woman in London. Long dark hair. The kind you can wrap around your fist and pull her head back as you are ass fucking her from behind. She's thin, pretty, B cup boobs and a stretching slut who loves having her pussy and arse filled, stretched and fisted.

This first episode finds Stretching Slut lying naked on a bed. Her wrists and ankles restrained so she can get up. Legs held wide apart.

I wonder how many vibrators I can insert into her, turned on. Turned up to the maximum setting.

imagine a handful of small bullet vibes. Some long thin pencil vibes. A few large dildo sized vibrators.

It won't matter if some slip all the way inside her. I'll just keep inserting vibes into her pussy and ass until she physically can't stretch anymore, or I run out of vibrators. She likes to stretch, so I want to see both her holes stretched wide with toys.

When she's full of vibrators, and I do hope the smaller ones that have been pushed all the way inside her are so intense.

I'll sit back and take a break. Just watch her have multiple orgasms, with so many vibrators inside her, No break or pause for her.

I might twist and pull her nipples, twist and pull her clit, to make it even more intense.

I have a large church candle which I have plans for, but for now, I'll just light it.

When enough of the candle has melted, I'll take the candle and slowly drip hot wax onto her nipples and over her clit. She won't be able to do anything but accept as her hands are restrained. She will just have to accept the heat of the candle wax on her skin.

I didn't tell you that Stretching Slut is very kinky and loved being degraded. So, lets test her.

I'll squat by her head. Take aim. Pee on her. In her hair, on her face, in her mouth, on her chest and tits.

When I've finished and shaken the finish few drips of pee on her, I'll squat over her face so I can enjoy her sucking my balls, tea-bagging her, until I move forward so she can rim my ass. Vibrators still going strong in her pussy and arse.

I really want to cum. I'll put a cucumber in her mouth and tell her to bite into it gently. Then look up and watch me lower myself down onto it. Watch the cucumber slide into my arse. All the way so her mouth makes contact with my spread asshole. Bite the cucumber to keep hold do she doesn't suffocate, as I ride it up and down.

Before I cum, I'll climb off the cucumber. Take it out of her mouth, turn it around and put the end that was deep in my arse, into her mouth and tell her to suck it clean.

Then I'm going to sit across her chest. Feel my legs and arse squashing her tits. I'm going to wank over her face. I want her to see everything up close. See my hand sliding backwards and forwards. See my balls swinging and hitting her chin.

When I cum, I'm going to shoot all over her face, in her hair, in her mouth, in her eyes. And leave you there like that. Covered in cum and pee, vibrators still working in your holes.

By now, her holes should be really juicy and sloppy. I'll rub my hands between her legs. Cover them in her juices. Then push my fingers into her mouth for her to lick your own juices off my fingers.

How many times do you think she will cum in an hour, stuffed full of multiple vibrators in her pussy and arse, turned on full.

You think after an hour we're finished? No.

I'm going to remove the vibrators from her pussy and arse. Then push that large church candle into her pussy. Watch her sloppy pussy lips stretch around its girth. Hear her moan as I candle-fuck her to orgasm. Them I'm going to pull the candle from her pussy and push it into her arse. I want to see her asshole stretch to take it. hear her moaning. If she says it's too big, I know she's lying, I want to fuck her arse with that huge candle.

Finished yet? Fuck no!

After a good candle fucking, it's time for fist and foot fucking.

I'll fist and foot fuck her for an hour. No stopping. Doesn't matter how many times she cums. I want to push my fingers through her cervix and into her womb. I want to double fist her pussy. I want to fist her arse up to my elbow (just like how I like it deep when I want her to fist my arse). I want to feel my foot going inside her, including the heel. I want to feel her pussy lips and asshole around my ankle. I know it's possible because I've been foot fucked up to the ankle.

When her colleagues next see her at work, walking slowly and carefully, showing concern for her welfare, I wonder what excuse she will give to explain she can't walk normally?

I know she be back for more because I've promised to fulfil more of her desires. Squeezing her throat as she cums. Stretching her peehole. Getting other woman from Fetlife to join in abusing her body.

57hangar
57hangar
65 Followers