Strictly Come Dancing Ch. 01

Story Info
Oti and Amy after the final tour date.
1.2k words
4.4
2.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. The two characters are based on real people. However there is no indication or insinuation that either would take part in any of the things described in the story.......

It had been another triumph for the Strictly Come Dancing tour. The celebrity and professional dancers and not forgetting the judges had played to packed auditoriums up and down the country. Tonight was the last night and the performers and crew were going to party.

Two of the leading female professionals, Oti Mabuse, a stunning black South African and Amy Dowden, a fiery and equally stunning Welsh girl had been sharing a room since the tour began.

Though Oti was married and Amy was engaged to her long time partner, the two women had shared a passionate lesbian affair, almost from the start of the tour.

Now with the tour over, it would be their last night together.

It was around two o'clock when the cast and crew started to drift back to their bedrooms in the city centre five star hotel, rather tipsy and ready for either sleep or sex. Oti and Amy had long before decided it was going to be sex.

They enter their room and instantly fall on the bed and begin to kiss. Oti's tongue seeking Amy's and on finding it, begins a dance of delight.

Oti gently pushes Amy onto her back and as the Welsh girls black sequinned mini dress raises up, Oti was surprised to see that Amy's pussy was on display.

Oti said, "Oh my, I didn't think you would be like this" as she ran her finger along the already wet pussy lips.

"I wet my knickers when I went for a pee," then continued, "not complaining are you?"

Oti wasn't complaining at all as she leaned forward and licked up the full length of Amy's slit.

As she did so, Amy undid the button on the back of Oti's red lacy backless dress. Oti knelt and let the dress fall to her waist, revealing her rather large black breasts, complete with large and very prominent nipples, before returning to the wet lips awaiting her eager lips and tongue.

Oti replaced her lips and tongue with her long fingers, sliding the digits slowly in and out of the now extremely wet pussy of her dancing colleague, who was enticing her orgasm by rubbing her own clitoris.

As Amy relaxed following her climax, Oti fed the fingers, still wet and sticky with the Welsh girls juices, into Amy's mouth, who eagerly sucked each one clean.

As the two sat, Amy slipped the red lace dress from Oti, then pulled of the matching red panties with her teeth, revealing Oti's pussy, meaty lips, already glistening with moisture, and a completely hairless pubic region.

Amy began by kissing the soft and silky skin of Oti's inner thighs, planting tiny butterfly kisses until she reached the junction and tantalisingly just brushed the lips with her tongue, before trailing it up to her target, Oti's magnificent firm breasts.

Amy had learned from the start of their affair that Oti had the most sensitive of nipples, on many occasions, the African girl had experienced the most intense of orgasms while Amy licked, sucked, licked and nibbled on those incredible buds of delight.

Amy made her way south and allowed a dribble of saliva to drip onto Oti's pussy lips, then lowering her head ran her tongue along the same lips, before parting them and began to explore the deep pink flesh, contrasting vividly with the surrounding black skin.

Along with other professional dancers, Oti was very flexible and to increase her pleasure, she lifted both legs almost level with her head, providing Amy with an enticing target for the eager tongue, which she honed in on in a frenzy of lick, her tongue flicking serpent like at the prominent clitoris and bringing on a very intense orgasm to the other woman.

Oti pulled down Amy's dress, exposing her breasts, tipped with dark pink and oh so sensitive nipples to which Oti quickly attached her full lips and began to suck the hardening nub of flesh.

The two kissed long and passionately before Oti moved down the bed and manoeuvred her legs to fit around Amy's, until their wet pussies were slowly moving together and getting wetter each time they slid across and mixed the juices they were producing.

As with all dancers, Amy's feet were always sore and tender. Recognising this, Oti took Amy's left foot and slowly drew the toes into her mouth. She sucked on all five, then individually before sliding her tongue along the sole of Amy's foot and then returning to the toes.

Amy adjusted her position and uncrossed her leg over Oti's and began to wriggle her toes along Oti's pussy, before sliding her big toe inside the wet organ.

She climbed on top of Oti who took Amy's right breast in her mouth and began to suck on the nipple. Amy continued to move and soon her pussy was hovering just above Oti's mouth.

Oti's long tongue slowly began its exploration of Amy's pussy, teasing the lips apart, sliding along the smooth pink lining before finding its goal, the centre of a woman's sexual pleasure, Amy's now prominent clitoris, just aching to be touched and caressed by the lips and tongue of the woman on whose face she was almost sitting.

At the first touch of Oti's tongue on her clitoris, Amy began to gyrate her hips, forcing her pussy lower and almost filling Oti's mouth with a mixture of lips and a copious amount of her juices.

Amy's orgasm was like a thunderbolt ripping through her body, as Oti's tongue did not hold back on its work of bringing her pleasure.

Almost without hesitation, Amy's supple body, spun around and while her pussy had hardly moved its position above Oti's head, her own was now between Oti's spread legs and she began to kiss, lick and finger her friend.

They carried on in this classic lesbian sex position until a simultaneous orgasm rocked through their bodies.

They disentangled and Amy lay back on the bed while Oti kissed her body. Starting at the toes, she covered the other girls legs, inner thighs, belly button, breasts, neck and finally slid her tongue into Amy's mouth as their lips merged in a sensual kiss. They then switched over and Amy repeated the journey on Oti, but she doubled the pleasure by starting with the kiss and then worked her way down to Oti's toes, and an added bonus of a detour to a certain wet and very receptive part of her anatomy.

Next, Amy sat up in the bed, her back against the padded headboard then Oti stood holding the headboard and lowered her pussy to Amy's waiting lips.

After Amy had sucked and licked her to get another orgasm Oti leaned back and found Amy's soaking pussy and began to finger her to her climax.

Amy was exhausted, and slipped under the duvet, but Oti wanted one last act. She joined Amy who was laying on her front and began to plant kisses on the twin orbs of her arse before finding the moist slit and giving it one last lick.

Oti moved up to face Amy. They kissed, tenderly, nothing that would tempt them to recommence the sex they had enjoyed for the past hour. Then with their arms around each other and breast resting gently against breast, they slept.