Strictly Sexy Pt. 04

Story Info
Getting a buzz off Strictly's Oti Mabuse.
3.6k words
4.58
4.6k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelus87
Angelus87
10 Followers

Disclaimer- I do not own any copyrights to Strictly Come Dancing, or anything to do with the BBC. This is a complete work of fiction and doesn't reflect the personal lives of the people contained. This is Part 4 in the series.

It was now 10 days since I'd helped Strictly Come Dancing Professional Amy Dowden live out her fantasy of having sex with two men at the same time. And I was currently enjoying a quick lunch with Natasha who I was getting closer with, we'd been out for another dinner and a trip to the cinema. We weren't a couple, but I felt that we had the potential to maybe become an item. She was completely aware of what I'd been doing with the girls from Strictly and was fine with it. As she said we weren't exclusive and if I wanted to sleep with other people then I was free to do so, just as she was able to the same.

We were sat enjoying a coffee when my phone rang. Usually I wouldn't answer a call when I was with Natasha, but I'd been expecting a business call, so I excused myself and answered my phone.

"Hello, Michael speaking." I said using a more professional tone to my voice.

"Hello Michael" a sultry female South African accent filled my ear. "Do you know who this is?" the voice purred.

Not expecting to hear a female voice, I was momentarily taken aback. "Uhh...give me a moment to think. Hmm well unless I am mistaken the only person, I know that has this number and has that accent is the one and only Oti Mabuse." I said with a chuckle.

"Clever boy, so you're not just a pretty face and big dick then?" Oti said laughing. "Not disturbing you, am I?

I looked at Natasha, trying to gage her reaction as to whether I should carry on this phone call, as interesting as it is. I didn't want to upset or ignore her. She looked back at me, she'd typed out a text message on her phone, showed it to me. Find out what she wants? Does she want your cock?

I smiled at Natasha. And flashed a quick wink at her letting her know she was on the right tracks in thinking this wasn't an innocent call.

"Not at all. So, what can I do for you Miss Mabuse?" I queried; Natasha had moved her chair closer to mine as she tried to hear both sides of the conversation.

"Well it's not so much as what you can do for me... more a case of what you can do TO me." Oti said down the phone with a sexy giggle.

"Oh really! And what would that be? I asked.

"Well, that would be telling!" Oti teased. "But I'll send you a text message with my address, maybe you could meet me there and we can discuss it in person."

"Sounds like a plan to me, I guess I'll be seeing you soon."

"Yes, you will, let's just hope you can handle me." Oti said with a giggle. And with that she hung up the phone.

"Well? What did she want?" Natasha asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"She wants to meet me for... well you know." I responded. "I want you to be honest with me. How do you feel about this? I mean I know we're not a couple, but I feel there is something here. And if you don't want me to do anything with Oti, I won't."

"I honestly don't mind. You're right we aren't together, but I feel the same way you do, I don't want to rush anything, but yes, I feel there is something here as well. But honestly if we were together, then I would rather be in the same type of relationship that Amy and Ben are in. You know, someone I can share my life with, but I can be free to have fun if I want to. I hope that isn't a problem with you?" Natasha had a vulnerable look on her face, like she had shared something she hadn't really intended to.

"Well I never envisioned being in that type of relationship, but I guess with the right person, I would be open to the idea." I said smiling at her, trying to make her feel more comfortable with the conversation we were having. Natasha looked down at her watch trying to hide the smile on her face. "Oh Shit, is that the time? I need to be getting back." She got up and grabbed her bits and pieces gave me a quick but sensual kiss. "Thanks for the coffee baby. I'll call you tonight ok." Giving me another kiss, she spun on her heels and walked away with me. Now I will admit I was watching her backside until she was out of sight.

A FEW DAYS LATER

I was sat at home, working away on my laptop, when my phone pinged with a text message. "What's your address baby? It's Oti here."

I messaged her back with my address, she told me she would be round at 8pm that evening. Luckily, I didn't have any plans, but even if I had the only person, I'd have put Oti off for would have been Natasha, but I wasn't seeing her again until Friday.

At about 10 past 8, there was a knock on my door, upon opening it, I was greeted with the wonderful sight of the Nubian goddess from South Africa at my front door complete with her trademark gorgeous smile.

"Sorry I am late." She said.

"Ahh not to worry, just glad you were able to find the place, hope it wasn't too hard to find." I said returning the smile.

"It was fine, and the only thing I want hard is you baby." Oti said with a giggle as she entered my home. "You've got a nice place." Oti said having a quick look around.

"Thanks" I said with a smile. "Come on in and make yourself comfortable."

Oti shimmied her way past me, stroking her hand with the lightest touch across my groin, sending a shiver down my spine, and headed into my living room.

Oti sat herself down on my sofa. Crossed her long legs, hit me with that million-watt smile of hers.

"So, Miss Mabuse. What can I do for you?" I asked returning her smile.

"Call me Oti, and it's more a case of what you can do TO me!" she said winking at me. She rose to her feet, undid the front of the coat she was wearing and let it fall to the floor, revealing her to wearing nothing but a pair of hold up stockings.

When I picked my jaw up off the floor, I noticed something slim, long and pink between Oti's legs, she saw me glancing. "Look in my bag baby, and you'll find something of interest in there."

I picked up her bag and opened it up, not quite sure what I was looking for.

"It's the same colour as this" she said, I looked up and saw Oti had sat herself back down on the sofa, with her legs spread as wide as she could get them and was gently repositioning whatever it was between her legs. Her perfectly smooth pussy already looked wet. "This is going to be a fun night." I thought to myself.

"Ahh got it." I exclaimed, removing a small object from Oti's bag. "What is it? It looks like a remote control.

Oti giggled at me, "Obviously you've never seen or heard of vibrating eggs before then! What you are holding in your hand is the control for this." She said gesturing towards the device.

"Press the button!" she purred at me.

Confused but also intrigued. I did as she asked and pressed the button.

"AHHH FUCCCCKKK!!" Oti groaned loudly, as her entire body started to twitch.

I pushed the button again. And whatever it was that had garnered that reaction from Oti stopped and she relaxed back on the sofa.

"What the hell was that? I asked stunned.

"Mmm baby, you've got the remote to my vibrator, so you've got the power to control my orgasm, trust me when I tell you it's powerful." She panted from the sofa.

An evil smirk crossed my face. "So, you're saying that if press this button, I've got complete control of you?"

"Yes, baby that's riiiiiiii!" she couldn't finish the sentence as I quickly pressed the button again turning the vibrator on and off.

"Ooo you fucker! Oti growled at me. "Yes, exactly that!"

I let out a little chuckle. "Shall we get a drink? I offered pointing the way to the kitchen.

"Yes, I'd like that." Oti made her way off the sofa and started heading in the direction of my kitchen. As she got closer to me, she leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips, I took the opportunity while she was distracted to press the button again, the sudden vibration causing Oti's knees to buckle.

"Ahhh god!!" she gasped. Pawing at my chest as she tried to regain her footing.

"Ahh you're enjoying this, aren't you?" she groaned and panted

The same evil grin crossed my face again, "Yes I am." And I pressed the button again.

"Ahhh fuuuucckk!!" she cried and collapsed to the floor. I kept my finger pressed on the button as the beautiful dancer wiggled and writhed on the floor.

"OH MY GOD!! I'M CUMMING!!" screamed Oti

I had a huge grin on my face watching this scene unfold before me and did make a quick mental note to ask Oti, where she got this device, and maybe see if Natasha would be up for trying it.

As Oti, laid on the floor trying to collect her senses after her massive orgasm. She looked up at me and almost pleaded with me.

"Cock...now... baby... please!!" as she reached up pawing at the buckle on my belt, desperately trying to free my iron bar like cock. Which I helped her with.

Like a rabid animal, Oti pulled and tugged at my trousers and boxers, eventually succeeding in her mission to free my cock, her eyes widened as she saw it, looking up at me, she smiled and then proceeded to take me as far in to her mouth as she could.

"Ahh shittt!" I gasped as I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of her hot, wet mouth. Damn this woman knows how to suck cock, I thought to myself.

Oti carried on sucking my cock and balls like a woman possessed, when she finally came up for air. I sneakily pressed the button on the remote control again.

"MMMMPPPPFFFF!" Oti groaned with a muffle due to my cock still being lodged in her throat.

"Ahh fucking hell!" Oti moaned, releasing me. "Ahh baby, baby, ahhh fuuuccck sooo good! Oh shit, oh shit!! Cumming again!" she panted, once again collapsing to the floor in a quivering mess.

Looking down at Oti, laying there in her post orgasm haze, I squatted down next to her, gently cupped her head in my hand. "Follow me to the bedroom." I said to her in barely more than a whisper.

Unable to stand up properly, Oti crawled her way to the bedroom behind me, I was tempted to give her another blast with the button but decided against it.

Oti practically collapse on my bed when she finally got there.

"Hope I haven't worn you out baby?" I said with a grin on my face.

Oti got herself onto all fours, reached down between her legs and removed her vibrator from her soaking wet pussy.

"Not at all stud" she said with a wink. "Now give me that big white cock!" getting herself up on her hands and knees.

Never one to keep a lady waiting, I took a step forward, grabbed the base of my rock solid cock in my hand and in one quick motion slid all the way into the hilt into Oti's soaking wet, velvet pussy.

"Ahhh fuck! It's so big!" groaned Oti and started grinding herself against me. "Go ahead baby, give me all you've got! And don't be afraid to spank my arse, you know I've been a Bad girl!" her voice thick with lust and desire.

I got my feet settled so I could keep my balance, grabbed hold of her hips and started thrusting my cock in and out of the South African beauty for all I was worth.

"AHHH FUUUUCCCCKKK! Oti screamed. "YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!"

"YES! YES! YES! YES! CUMMMING!"

I pulled my cock out just in time for Oti to absolutely soak, my cock and balls as she squirted.

"Oh my god babe, you came hard!" I said with a chuckle.

"You made me come hard." Oti panted at me. "Now make come again and you can fuck my arse!"

"MMM" I groaned as my cock twitched at the thought of being deep inside Oti's arse.

"Lay on your back" Oti demanded, I did as I was told and got on the bed on my back. Oti then stood over the top of me, squatted down, giving me a fantastic view of her arse. She reached down between her legs, took hold of my throbbing cock and guided me back inside her red-hot pussy, causing us to both groan loudly.

When I was all the way inside her, Oti leaned herself back placing her hands on my chest. I placed my hands on her hips to assist with her balance. As she started lifting herself back up before impaling herself all the way back down on my cock.

Gripping her hips, I started thrusting up to meet her rise and fall causing her to moan loudly.

"MMM Fuck yesss! That's its baby, pound my slutty pussy!"

I could hear Oti's breathing start to quicken again so I slid my hand around over her hip and between her legs, searching with my fingertips to find her clit.

My fingers soon found that magic button, and I started to move my fingers over her clit.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" Oti cried out.

I felt her fingers gripping into my chest as she continued bouncing on my cock.

My fingers were soon moving in a blur across her clit and I could feel her wetness dripping down my cock and over my balls. How I hadn't come myself, yet I had no idea.

AHHHH GOD! Screamed Oti has she lifted her hips up and her pussy exploded again as she squirted all over my legs and my bed covers.

I quickly changed my hand position from her clit, to taking hold of the base of my cock and started tapping the head of my cock against her super sensitive pussy.

"Holy fuck! Panted Oti, "That was incredible." She lowered herself down but not putting me back inside her. I took her weigh as she laid on my chest, and gently rolled us into a spoon position. My hard cock nestled between her soft and suppled arse cheeks.

Oti looked back over her shoulder and our lips met in a tender kiss, as our lips parted she said, "Don't worry baby, you did what I asked and made me cum again, so my arse is all yours. How do you want me?"

I smiled at her and rolled off the bed, grabbed hold of her ankles and spun her so she was facing me, legs spread as far as I could get them. In a flash I dropped to a knee and in on swift motion licked all the way from her arsehole up to her clit. She tasted as sweet as honey.

"AHH SHITTT!" groaned Oti as my tongue contacted her clit again. Her hands shooting to each side of my head, holding me in place but also pushing me down a bit lower, I got the hint and released her clit from my mouth and teased my tongue down to her puckered arsehole.

"Oh GOD baby! That's it lick my arse, get it ready for that big cock."

Oti had started gently massaging her clit as I slowly worked my tongue in her tight arse.

After a few minutes of this I stood up, looking down as Oti used her hands to spread her arse cheeks apart letting me see her tight hole that was slightly open from the tonging I had just given it.

I lined the tip of my cock up with her arse and gently started to push in.

"Don't worry about being gently with me. I am so horny right now! Please Michael I need you balls deep in my arse. Fuck it until you fill it with your hot cum.!"

I smiled at her and let out a soft groan and pushed my cock as far as a I could deep inside her red-hot anal cavity.

Oti let out a guttural groan as her eyes rolled back in her head. "OHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKKKK! That's good!"

Happy that I wasn't hurting her, I pulled my cock almost all the way out and slowly slid back in.

"Ooo fucker, don't tease me. I've already told you I want you to pound my arse until you cum, so don't be shy."

I gave her a wink and a slightly evil smile, pulled my cock back out of her arse and then thrust back in as hard as I could.

"AHHH FUCK! YESS!!" came the enthusiastic groans from the Nubian beauty, as I pumped my cock in and out for all I was worth.

"YES! YES! YES!" Oti cried again and again. I reached down and took one of Oti large breasts in my hand and started playing with her perky nipple, twisting and teasing it between my index finger and thumb.

"MMM naughty boy, I love having my tits played with.

I let go of her tits for a second, while I hooked her legs over my arms, and pretty much folded her in half, and then using my now free hands, started playing with her tits again.

As much as I was enjoying the whole situation, I could feel my cum boiling in my balls, and I was getting desperate for a release.

"Fuck Oti, I'm going to cum soon baby, I am going to fill your tight arse with my cum." I groaned through gritted teeth, trying to last a few seconds longer and savour every moment.

"MMM Do it baby, fill me up, give me all that hot cum."

I managed another half dozen thrusts before I felt the undeniable sensation in my balls and every muscle in my stomach tense up and my balls tightened, and I felt spurt after spurt of cum shooting inside Oti's bowels.

"FUUUCCCKKKK!" I shouted as my balls carried on draining in the strictly champions tight arsehole.

Oti simultaneously groaned under me, "MMM Yessss, baby, I can feel you filling me up!"

After what felt like an eternity of cumming in her. I slumped forward, exhausted, my forehead resting nicely on Oti's collarbone.

"That...felt... amazing!" I managed to get out while trying to get my breath back.

"Hmm yes it did." Oti sighed dreamily. "You definitely gave me what I asked for and filled me up."

"Well I always try and make a lady happy and give her what she wants." I said with a chuckle

"Natasha is a very lucky girl," Oti said with a wink.

I pushed myself up and gently pulled my cock out of Oti's well fucked backside. Instantly I could see a small river of cum running from her arse.

Without skipping a beat, Oti reached her hand down and using her fingers, scooped up some of the cum and quickly licked and sucker them clean.

"MMM tastes good baby, I do like my regular fix of protein." She said with a sultry grin on her face.

We got ourselves together and I offered to make Oti a drink, which she readily accepted.

We sat on my sofa having a drink and chatting away, Oti asking me about my budding relationship with Natasha, I explained that I really liked her but honestly didn't know what was going to happen.

After about another 30 minutes of chatting about everything and nothing, Oti noticed the time was getting late, and gathered her things and left.

I slumped myself back down on the sofa, picked up my phone and called Natasha. Telling her all about the toy that I'd used with Oti. Natasha said it sounded interesting and something we could look at.

As we were chatting, my phone beeped with an incoming message, I put Natasha on loudspeaker and looked at the message.

I choked on the JD I'd poured myself as I looked at the picture that now filled my screen. I instantly recognised the smiling face of Joanne Clifton, it wasn't that that made me choke, in the picture Joanne was clearly naked in an all fours position, but behind her I couldn't see the face but the striking mane of bright red hair, you couldn't mistake it being none other than the beautiful Diane. And what else was obvious was the Diane was eating Joanne out.

"Is everything ok?" Natasha asked as I carried on coughing.

"Uhh yeah. I think so, I'll send you the picture I've just received, and you can tell me what you think." I replied. And forwarded her the picture.

"MMM that's hot" squeaked Natasha and despite what I'd done with Oti not an hour previously I felt my cock twitch knowing the Natasha found the lesbian image as hot as I did.

"Well looks like my boy is off for another adventure." She purred down the phone.

All I could do was laugh as I knew she was right. I sat there shaking my head, what a crazy few months it had been.

Angelus87
Angelus87
10 Followers