All Comments on 'Strip Game Addicts Ch. 08'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShyExposureShyExposureabout 8 years ago
Looking forward to more

Excellent story..again. Oh! Um...I'm sorry if I'm over eager. It's just, you're my favorite writer so far, and apparently, even know how to turn tables...on the stripper's tormentors that is..Is it weird that I like that?

O-of course..still hoping Chapter 9 is Amy's parents stripping her in public this time, and not friends..maybe a little...incest?

I-is that b-bad? I'm sorry! *Hides*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Hope doesn't get arrested though! Fun story, well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The climax could have been longer. You had two pages of good build-up, another one for his punishment would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Roll over!

Wow! What an ending! The girls jacked John off into his open mouth and face! I didn't see that coming. But I enjoyed it greatly, even as a male!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
let them win for once??

I love your stories, but they only end up in the same way. Maybe you could have a special chapter where Amy and John are the winners of the game? Pretty please?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 7 years agoAuthor

I do plan to have them win at some point, but I simply didn't want them to outright win when they're still not feeling good about their losses.

Rest assured now that Amy has accepted her love for the games, she's going to start winning more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Made to walk home naked!

Total fantasy of mine to play a stripping game where at least one player had to walk home without a single stitch of clothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
837 Followers
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES