Strong Shoulders Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have come immediately." Sighed Emily, and I noticed her hand slipped down between her legs.

I groaned, knowing what she was about to do. And yes dammit -- as all of you reading will now know, I was getting wet myself.

"Did he creampie you?" asked Emily softly, her eyes now closed and her hand now obviously rubbing her clit.

"Did he what?" I asked, genuinely unsure of the meaning.

Emily opened her eyes and giggled. "Did he cum inside you... or..."

I immediately understood, though I made a mental note to find out why it's called a creampie.

"In my Va... in my Pussy, and on my tits." I corrected myself, and Emily groaned once more.

Suddenly there was a huge horn sounding, and I looked across. In the other lane, a van driver (and his passenger) were leaning out their window, clearly able to see Emily now as she continued to frig herself. Emily briefly opened her eyes and looked up, smiling as she did so. Then she held her fingers up to her mouth and licked them suggestively. There was another huge sounding of the horn and I took our cue to speed away.

"For Fuck's sake Em, can't you keep your fingers off your clit for even a few hours." I yelled, genuinely annoyed at her actions. The Van's horn had frightened me and almost caused me to swerve into it.

Emily moaned loudly in response. "Mmmmm maybe once I've come." She giggled before saying "Go on... tell me more."

But I had lost interest now, still shaken from the sounding horn and the very real and near accident that we had just avoided.

"Why don't you just ask me your damn questions and I'll answer them. I'm not doing this any more Em. I want to move on from Ben and you're not helping by making me do this."

As I said, my emotions stirred and I began to cry. To this day I don't know why, maybe it was the shock of the near accident, maybe it was the emotional toil of recounting my indiscretions. I don't know -- but Emily noticed.

"Jayne? Jayne? Oh I'm sorry... please... please don't cry." She offered softly.

I sniffed loudly, and muttered that I was OK and that recounting it all was just making me very emotional. It was true, and at that very moment I remember wondering if I was always going to feel this way?

Emily smiled winsomely at me then sat up and pulled her skirt back down. "Look, if it's going to upset you then we don't have to talk about it. I was only teasing. I KNOW you want to move on from Ben. And I promise I won't fuck him." She declared flatly.

I sniffed again, and Emily handed me a tissue from the glove box.

"How many guys do think will be at this party?" she enquired changing the subject.

I was glad of the change and allowed myself to consider her question for a moment. In truth I hadn't given it much thought, and I was about to respond when I suddenly realised the reason for her question.

"Em. You ARE going to behave tonight aren't you? I mean you're not going to go off on one of your silly adventures." I asked, sounding more than a little concerned, I guess.

"Lighten up Jayne. It's been a good week since I had a decent fuck. So I'm going to make up for it tonight." She giggled.

I huffed in response. A week? Christ, other than Ben I was going back over a year.

"But just with the one guy...right?" I asked tentatively.

I knew Emily's predilections and her habits. She had always been the adventurous one, always first in wanting to try things -- partly I guess, because I tried to stop her doing the things I'd done. I told myself it was to protect her, but in all honestly I think now it was purely so I could have my own 'adventures' and experiences without Emily always telling me how she had felt when doing the same thing.

Emily giggled in reply "Maybe. Depends on how hot the guys are."

I stiffened at the admission. This was typical of my sister. "Em... please... I..." but she shut me off.

"Oh come on. You know what guys are like. A few pumps and they squirt and they think their job is over. Plus most of them only come once. What's a girl to do?" she giggled once more.

"One at a time then?" I offered in a conciliatory fashion, realising too late the absurdity of my suggestion but this only made Emily laugh even louder.

"Christ, Jayne. I bet you've got this vision of me on my back and a queue of 20 guys, cocks in hand waiting to fuck me one by one?" she roared.

I felt myself flush and my anxiety rose a bit more. "No. I simply meant... I... just take it easy that's all." I suggested.

Emily turned and looked at out the window, waving to a passing trucker -- but thankfully kept her tits under cover this time. But I knew where her mind was.

"I've never done it in the back of a truck." Announced Emily calmly. "Do you suppose there is enough room?"

I paused momentarily, considering whether I should indulge her or just change the subject. I decided on the former, figuring that if we were talking about that then it was keeping my mind away from the obvious elephant in the room.

"They sleep in the back of their cabs." I offered. "So I expect there would be plenty of room."

Emily's eyes flashed wide and I could see her mind rolling over a few ideas she was having. I hated to even contemplate what those ideas would be, but for sure I felt it involved us pulling into a truck stop.

The car was silent for a while and I guessed Emily was just considering her thoughts and ideas. It gave me a bit of time to consider the upcoming evening and for my anxiety and concerns to manifest. I thought back to my own time at Uni and as I recalled, the Student's Union Bar wasn't that good and any parties I attended (which were not many) were usually dull and involved people getting drunk until someone did something really stupid at which point, Security would arrive and the party would break up.

"Do you suppose there will be many people at this party?" I asked, somewhat thinking out loud.

Emily looked at me. "You know as much as I do." She responded, then adding. "The more the merrier though -- right? More choice." She laughed.

"Choice?" I wailed, nearly choking at the implications. "You're still assuming that they will actually be interested in 2 middle aged women." I responded.

That's when Emily glared at me, that self-same glare she had as a kid when she realised that I had missed something absolutely fundamental.

"You are kidding right?" she said, sounding incredulous.

I shook my head, not wanting to voice or make apparent my obvious lack of self worth. "Neither of us are exactly drop dead gorgeous." I exclaimed.

In response, Emily gave a very loud guffaw. "You ARE kidding." She cried out once more before taking a breath.

"Jayne. Think about it. Most of those guys will have had limited sexual experiences at best. Some of them may not have had ANY." She said emphasising the word.

Suddenly the penny dropped, and I called out. "They're Vir..." I tried to say.

Emily cut me off. "Yes, some of them. And so do you think they are going to turn down a real FUCK?" she laughed.

My mind exploded with the new possibilities. I honestly hadn't considered this until now. And yes, dear reader -- my cunt did start juicing up. Of course it did, once I realised that I might get a chance to take someone's cherry. It had long been a desire of mine, and the idea of it was heady and enticing. Being someone's first 'fuck' and knowing that they are going to remember that moment and that person for the rest of their life -- hell yeah, that was a massive turn on.

Not only that, but having a blank canvas in terms of teaching him how to 'make love' to a woman rather than the 'awkward quickie' that can sometimes ensue. And also, making sure that the experience is actually 'enjoyable' for him. Damn right my cunt was gushing. My mind rolled with the thoughts and anticipation. Emily, of course -- noticed.

"OHhhh. Does that... does that turn you on, dear sister? The thought of taking someone's virginity." She laughed.

I didn't answer, just smiled broadly. Another mileage marker whizzed by and I noted that we had about 30 minutes of driving left. I found myself considering the party now, in a slightly different light. It was -- how did Emily describe it -- a 'touch up party', except now -- I had the realisation that for a small few of those guys, and girls I guess -- it may be the first time they'd get to actually touch and feel another person's body. The thought made me quiver once more.

"So how does this party actually work?" I questioned flatly. "I mean, do you just 'go up' or do you have to strip or what?" I asked.

That was me, suddenly realising that I might have to be naked. My old self doubt and insecurity flared up, telling me that under no circumstances was I going to undress -- not even in front of all those virgins.

Emily sensed my insecurity. "Relax sis. No one is going to make you do anything you're not comfortable with. There's no stripping, quite the opposite. It's usually fondling 'over the top' of clothes." She went on.

I cringed, wondering how Emily knew so much about it and not daring or wanting to ask. But a part of me was strangely disappointed. Yes. OK Judge me if you will, but once I had realised the experience levels of the people at the party -- I was actually getting quite turned on at the thought of inept virgin fingers fumbling inside my bra, getting tangled up in my knickers and maybe even finding the 'wrong' hole.

"Is that all they do?" I asked, trying desperately not to sound disappointed and failing miserably.

Emily laughed. "Well look at you now. All turned on at the mention of virgins. It's not an orgy Jayne, if that's what you're wondering. Guys aren't suddenly going to get their cocks out and jerk off all over you." She giggled, obviously remembering something from her own past.

I really wasn't sure how to respond, and I was now feeling a little open and self conscious about my desire to pop someone's cherry. I decided to change the subject and get Emily talking about her favourite subject - her own sexual experiences.

"OK. OK." I countered "So, what's your biggest turn on." I questioned -- knowing this would be a long winded answer.

Emily laughed loudly. "Oh god how long do we have." She giggled.

"Right -- forget that. What is the 'dirtiest' thing you've done." I redirected.

Emily laughed once more. "Hmmm..."

I could see her mind rolling through her memories, a smirk often passing over her face at certain instances -- I guess when she recalled a few nice memories. I actually thought I knew most of Emily's sexual activities. Let's face it -- and most of you guys reading this will have worked out, that Emily was not shy about relating such details.

After about a minute or so Emily too a breath. "OK. I guess, it was when I had 3 guys." She announced, sounding matter of fact.

Immediately I thought she wasn't being honest. This sounded quite tame compared to some of the things she had hinted on what she'd done.

"Three guys? One straight after another?" I asked, sounding a little underwhelmed.

Emily laughed once more, and it jabbed at my naivety. "At the same time." She giggled.

I immediately understood, or I thought I did. Trying to act a bit more knowledgeable I said "Oh -- did they spit roast you?"

Emily looked at me with that glint in her eyes, her mouth closed as if she was stifling a laugh. "They spit roast me AND DPd me Sis." She offered, watching my face for a reaction.

Maybe she thought I didn't know what a DP was, or maybe she thought I'd be disgusted. Emily knew I'd tried Anal sex and she also knew had it had not been the greatest of experiences for me. I too, knew that she had tried it -- although I had no idea of how she felt about it.

Now it might surprise those of you reading this, that I have never actually tried a DP. It had never been on my list of 'things to try' and given my bad experience with Anal -- it was not something I was overly keen on trying in the future. Or so I thought.

"How... how was it?" I asked, cursing the fact that I sounded as if I was asking her about her holidays.

"Fucking incredible, Sis" was Emily's immediate reply. "The guys were about average size and they all knew each other -- which helped a lot." She added with a smile.

I nodded, unable to really think of anything suitable to say. Emily then proceeded to regale me the full story.

"Obviously we used a lot of lube, and the 1st guy laid on his back on the bed. I guess they hadn't done it before but I knew a better way. I told him to stand behind me and then I knelt on the bed and offered up my arse to him. He slid in, slowly of course -- and I took a bit of time to get used to it. Once he was balls deep in my arse, I told him to put his arms around my stomach, lift me up turn around and flop on his back onto the bed. I felt sure he was going to slip out, but fair play he held me tight enough and we landed on the bed with quite a thump."

Emily paused and I looked at her, she was smiling broadly, her fingers yet again between her legs -- her eyes closed.

"Once we were secure on the bed, I told the 2nd guy to grab my ankles and spread my legs as wide as he could. Strangely this must have caused my arse muscles to tighten because the bloke underneath me groaned lowly. Then I gave the second guy the nod, and he slowly shoved his cock into my pussy. Again I told him to pause a while, as I got used to both cocks inside me. It was really a weird feeling sis, can't explain it that well."

Emily's eyes opened and she looked at me, her fingers now a blur on her fully exposed clit. Not only that, but the car now filled with the smell of her cunt juices. And yes, dammit -- a part of me was getting turned on. What did you expect?

There was a low groan from Emily and then she continued.

"They started to slide in and out of me, sis -- initially in alternate strokes and that was just fucking incredible. They started with short sharp strokes but pretty soon they had built up a head of steam and were plowing both my holes with full long hard strokes. My mind almost exploded sis, it was just unbelievably intense. Then I began to suck the 3rd guy off as I got fucked."

Emily sighed heavily, and I guessed she maybe had a mini orgasm then.

"Aw Fuck Em. Don't stop there." I wailed, my own cunt juices now starting to flow and even run down my legs.

Emily smiled at me. "While the 2 guys fucked my holes, I grabbed the 3rd guy and took his cock in my mouth, licking it as best I could -- which wasn't easy given the way I was being fucked. As I said they were pounding all 3 holes alternatively -- but believe me they were not going slow or gently. I'd already told the guy in my arse that he could fuck it as hard as he liked as I was OK with it. Then, as I screamed that I was coming, they both started to pound me at the same time. Well, I fucking exploded -- I can tell you, sis. Never felt a sensation like it then or since." Emily mewed.

I took a breath, then took several more deep breaths as I considered my response. But I had no words, other than to wonder if I might get a chance to try it this weekend. I knew the chances were slim to nil.

Emily sighed. "The guy in my mouth just erupted over my face, whilst the guy in my cunt pulled out just in time to spurt over my stomach and tits. But the 3rd guy, the one in my arse -- he just went fucking mental, his cock going like a jackhammer until I felt him fill my arse with cum. It was fucking surreal Sis." Declared Emily, a content smile coming over her face.

"Well, I can't compete with THAT." I announced with a laugh. But then Emily burst the bubble didn't she, she had to go and say it.

"No sis, but you have fucked your own son." She replied pointedly, a hint of jealousy obvious in her voice.

Dammit. Just when I had managed to get the idea totally out of my mind, just when I had settled on being able to close the book, wipe the slate clean and move on -- my damn sister had to go and mention it.

I glared at her, deliberately making my face taut to illustrate my annoyance at the mention of Ben. It was bad enough that I was going to be flirting with his friends, I knew I would also have to watch him flirt too -- and how that would make me feel, I just didn't want to think about or contemplate just then.

Finally we arrived at the University, so I parked up on the road and Emily called Ben's phone. It was 19:30 and still quite light, and as Emily spoke to Ben I could hear the music in the background. I was relieved to hear that it was actually quite decent music and not the strange 'trance' music that a lot of youngsters listen to.

A couple of minutes later, Ben turned up and got in the back of the car before directing us to the Car Park. Once there, we got out and greeted each other properly. Emily gave Ben a big hug and I did the same, before kissing him gently on the temple. There was nothing sexual about it, and I was pleased with myself for passing that first hurdle.

I asked Ben how he was doing and he replied that his course work was going well and he'd had some good results and comments on some of his assignments. About 5 minutes walk from the car park we got to the Bar, and I could hear the music from outside.

When we eventually did go inside, I was quite blown away. I guess I expected, as I said earlier -- from my own experiences, that the place would be like a church or school hall with cheap plastic seating and a makeshift Bar selling bottles of beer out of crates.

But no. Inside the building, the décor looked quite new and modern and the room itself was quite softly lit. The seating was soft and comfortable, albeit some had strange stains on them. The tables were a mixture, some made of solid wood and others a more modern style with a plastic top. At the far end was a proper bar area, complete with beer pumps and optics as well as several bottles of alcohol at the back.

Off to the left was a stage area, dimly lit at the moment and I remember thinking if that was where all the 'action' was going to take place. Just to the right of the stage, and about half way along the long room were the toilets and I noticed instantly that they were 'Unisex'. I'd heard about these Unisex toilets but never actually used one. It seemed tonight was going to be a night of 'firsts'.

"You grab a table and I'll get the drinks in." announced Ben before checking on our requirements.

I headed off to a table I had spotted in the corner but Emily declined it with the words "We'll get a better view from here."

Immediately I knew what she meant, it was right in line with the stage and yet far enough away to make it look as if we weren't watching. We took our seats and then I casually glanced around the rest of the room. There were barely about 15 people in the venue right then. A group of 4 lads at a table by the bar, with several bottles of beer already on the table. 2 Girls stood at the bar giggling and I did wonder if that was in response to Ben's approach.

Sitting on the edge of the stage, were 2 girls and 3 guys -- each with a bottle of beer apart from one girl who had a bottle of water -- or naively, what I 'thought' was water.

At a table near the door sat 2 guys completely oblivious to the goings on. In truth, they were already well drunk and had that odd 'far away' look on their faces.

Finally over in the corner, right by the stage and almost lost by the curtains stood a young lad that I'd guess was barely 19, his face directed to the floor. Despite that I could see his face was a little acne ridden and he looked a little forlorn, and lost. Almost as if he wasn't sure if he wanted to be there.

Ben returned with the drinks, handing Emily a bottle of beer and the glass of wine that I had requested. I took a sip, expecting the wine to be like vinegar, but once again I was pleasantly surprised.