Strong Shoulders Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Kyle. My name is Janice and I've been watching you for a while. You don't socialise much do you. Is this your first time..." I added huskily, making a deliberate pause before adding "... at this sort of party?"

He blushed again, and became a little flustered. I knew I need to get him to relax a bit so I changed tack. At school I had a friend with a stammer and although most of the other kids teased her, I always stood up for her and often got into trouble because of it. As a result, I felt I knew a bit about people who stammer.

"Do you sing?" I asked, the purpose of my question causing his face to frown. "Only, I've heard that it helps people who stammer -- if they sing the word, rather than try to speak them." I added.

It was true, I'd read it or heard it somewhere and always wondered if it worked. I wanted to acknowledge his stammer, and I wanted him to see that I wasn't bothered by it. Maybe I would have been better to take the short route and just ask how big his cock was. Well, none of you will be surprised to learn that that is practically what I did.

Steeling my resolve I grabbed his wrist. "Come on Kyle." I said sexily, dragging him toward the stage. I saw his eyes go wide with anxiety and felt a slight hesitation and reluctance in his arm and body. But several tugs of the arm finally got the message across to him that I wasn't taking no for an answer.

Once on the stage, Kyle tried to direct me to the back -- away from watching eyes I guess. But I had other ideas and instead took us right to the middle. I have to say there were several raised eyebrows and more than a little giggling. One particular girl muttered something under her breath and I didn't really hear it but I could guess her sentiment, that it was something derogatory about Kyle.

I turned to glare at her and saw she was dancing with another guy but there was a huge gap between them, and they were not touching at all.

"Well guess what luv. At least he's going to get laid tonight which is more than you will it seems." I hissed.

Several other people laughed or giggled quite loudly, and a strange look came over Kyle's face as he processed what he had just heard. I knew I'd already given the game away- but you guys knew that was coming anyway, right?

I moved closer to Kyle and pressed my body into his until my tits were now pressing into his chest. I draped my hands over his shoulders, holding him in place lightly -- not that he was going to move away. With my face up close to his, I could see that his face was not as bad as it had first seemed. I mean, it was red and acne ridden but not as ravaged as I first thought. I lent forward and placed my lips on his.

Of course, he didn't respond. I tried to snake my tongue into his mouth but I guess he either didn't want to or didn't realise he was meant to open his mouth. I lifted my hand, placed it on his chin and then applied a bit of pressure to indicate my desire. It did the trick, his lips parted and his mouth opened so I quickly pushed my own tongue in there.

There wasn't a lot for my tongue to do in his mouth, if I'm honest. Kyle seemed to think that he was meant to keep his tongue away from mine. I did the best I could for a few minutes before coming up for breath. When I looked at Kyle's face it was full of wonderment and immediately I realised he was almost certainly a virgin.

OK. Yes dammit. My cunt began to drip, did you guys really expect anything else? I grabbed his hand, interlocking my fingers to his and then slid it under my jumper and onto my tits. I let hm feel my tits over my bra for a minute, before pushing the bra up so that my tits popped out the bottom. All the time, I kept eye contact with Kyle and delighted in watching the continuing excitement and wonder building in his face.

Kyle began to massage my tits. Well, in truth it was more of a mauling, but I wasn't complaining. Satisfied that he at least had the gist of what he was meant to do, I dropped my hand and slid it onto his groin. When I touched his dick, his eyes widened and I genuinely feared he would come in his pants there and then from the look on his face.

I leant closer to him and whispered "Have you ever been with a woman, Kyle." I asked huskily.

I knew the answer of course, and I didn't need it confirming. The question was again for his benefit. I wanted him to know that I knew he was a virgin, and that it didn't matter to me. But when he didn't answer I whispered again.

"It doesn't matter. I'll teach you. Would you like that, Kyle?" I asked softly.

This time Kyle did answer with a low nod, and so did his cock. I felt it twitch and grow a little. It wasn't huge by any means, but it would get the job done. I began rubbing slowly, up and down -- groaning and blowing in his ear, in alternate measure.

In all honesty, my groans were not all fake. Maybe a few were over exaggerated but they all stemmed from the pleasure I was receiving. For all his ineptness and inexperience, Kyle took instruction well, and so when I suggested he do something -- he did.

"Squeeze my tits harder." I moaned, my voice barely a whisper in his ear. "You can pinch my nipples too, it's OK." I added under my breath, which was now beginning to labour slightly.

We gyrated like that for about 5 minutes and between my legs I felt my cunt watering, from a few drops now to a proper trickle. But I had a skirt on, rather than jeans or trousers that Kyle could push hand down. I desperately wanted to feel him rubbing my clit but I wasn't going to risk lifting my skirt given that earlier in the evening, a couple had been asked to leave for breaking the rules. I didn't see what they did but from the next table I heard, that apparently she had shown her tits. So I figured that showing my wet panties was also a definite No-No.

It didn't matter. I was already incredibly turned on, knowing that I was going to pop Kyle's cherry. And it certainly felt like Kyle was up and ready for action. My main thought now was where to take him. The toilets were out of the question, the car was a little too far and I had no idea where Ben's dorm room was. I didn't know the layout of the campus and of course, there was little point in asking Kyle.

Finally, unable to resist any longer I removed Kyle's hands from my tits and grabbed his wrist leading him off stage and over toward the door. I didn't even glance at our table, really not caring if they saw us or not. No doubt I knew what Emily would say, she would have commented that I could have picked a better looking guy. But I didn't care. Right there and then, Kyle was exactly what I needed.

The idea that I was about to be his first ever experience, the thought that my pussy was going to be the first one his fingers would touch and the first time his cock would feel a warm pussy envelop it. The whole thing was just incredibly arousing and exciting, as the anticipation coursed through my body.

Again, as we walked toward the door there were several raised eyebrows and more than a few comments. Then there was a shout from behind us and a few people laughed and cheered.

"Go Kyle." It shouted.

I honestly thought this would upset Kyle and was about to rebuke the person when I saw Kyle smile broadly and do a fist pump.

Once outside, I scanned the horizon quickly. It was a warm moonlit night and though it was late, there was enough light for me to see a small gap between 2 buildings off to our right. Still gripping Kyle's wrist I guided him that way, eliciting an odd question from him.

"Wwwwhere are we gggg going?" he asked, sounding a little breathless with anticipation and excitement I hoped.

In response I stopped and grabbed his face kissing him soundly. "Don't you worry about that Kyle." I said lowly.

When we got to the gap I found to my disappointment that it was a small alleyway leading to the back of what I guessed was a canteen. I was about to turn around, when in the corner of my eye I saw a patch of green -- dimly lit by a nearby streetlamp. Getting to it proved a little tricky, involving going through a broken chain link fence. But once there, I realised it was the ideal place. It was not overlooked and was not easily seen from any angle. There were a few taller building nearby but scanning the window, I saw no lights on.

Once on the grass, I sat down and bid Kyle sit next to me. He did so nervously, and I had to stifle a giggle. He was so deliciously innocent and unsullied. Totally unaware, and unprepared I guess -- for the pleasure I was about to imbue in him.

Quickly I lifted my top off and then removed my already half removed bra until my tits now hung free and unfettered. With each action, I kept my eyes firmly on Kyle's face -- enjoying the looks on his face as he got his first look at my tits. I remember thinking that possibly it was the first real pair of tits he had seen. That excited me, thinking about it and even now I get a shiver when I recall the look in his eyes.

Bless him, Kyle tried to take the initiative - I guess pre-programmed by how society dictates the way these things should happen. He lifted my tits and began to lick them, far too gently for my liking but I wasn't going to discourage the lad. As he did this, I used my hand to unbuckle his jeans and unzip him. He shuffled slightly and I managed to pull his jeans down, not actually ready for what I was about to see.

No dear reader. Sorry to disappoint, it wasn't a huge dick (unfortunately). Kyle was wearing a pair of Superman underpants. I tried to remain composed, trying not too giggle and ruin the moment.

"Oh fuck that's so good." I moaned lowly before adding "Your mouth feels so good on my tits Kyle."

Obviously buoyed by this, Kyle's cock twitched and lurched. I placed my hand on it, and then gently teased it out from underneath the underpants. He was rock hard, I'll give him that. But size wise, barely 5 inches I'd say. Of course, I didn't care.

Kyle gave a long low groan as my hand wrapped around his cock and I began to move it up and down slowly.

"How does that feel Kyle?" I asked suggestively.

Kyle's eyes closed and he moaned before saying "Ggggood."

It was hardly the resounding endorsement that I had hoped for or expected. I knew it wasn't my technique; one thing I guess you guys have worked out and that I can assure you on is that I give good head. I've had nothing but compliments from all of the guys I've blown and so I put it down to Kyle's nerves.

But, even as I was stroking him -- spitting on my hands for lubrication, Kyle was beginning to breath hard and shift awkwardly. Surely not? I asked myself. You guys know what I'm talking about right? Taking no chances, I smiled and repositioned myself between his legs, and then lowered my mouth over his cock.

I heard Kyle grunt and so I tried to keep eye contact with him so I could gauge when he was going to come. Then I began my ministrations, licking and tickling the tip of his cock with my tongue in between sinking it deep and all the way into my mouth and barely to my throat. My other hand cupped his balls and massaged them gently, pulling slightly every now and again. I continued this way for several minutes, hearing nothing but groans of pleasure from Kyle.

Then, just as I was starting to really get into it -- finding my rhythm and moving my head up and down in perfect tandem to my stroking of his balls and the squeezing of my hand around the base of his cock. Kyle let out a loud groan, and to my utter consternation I realised that his balls were heaving and he was about to come.

Now: Admission time. I know how much you guys love this. As you may have guessed I'd never taken a guy's cherry before. In fact, it's probably true to say that apart from Ben -- most of the guys I fucked were more experienced than me. So having guys 'come too soon' was never a thing for me and as such, something I'd never encountered. But bless you guys, I know that sometimes you just can't help yourselves.

What I wasn't quite prepared for was Kyle's sudden ejaculation straight down my throat. The first spurt hit my tonsils and I swallowed hard and quickly, after realising that was happening. Kyle gave another moan and another spurt came out, coating the roof of my mouth as I opened my mouth as wide as I could to accept the lovely cum. I have no compunction in swallowing cum, as most of you will have gathered. Kyle's tasted a little salty but was nice, thick and creamy.

The third spurt caught me right in the eye, the fourth on my chin. Kyle continued to groan, as my hand continued its milking of his cock to get every last spurt of the lovely cum out. There was a small pause and then one last groan and a bigger spurt that I managed to direct onto my tits.

The rest of Kyle's cum began to ooze out of his dick and so I began to lap it up, licking up every last drop I could. Using my fingers I scooped all the cum off my face and then opening my mouth allowed it to drizzle and dribble down off my fingers, all the while making sure I was keeping eye contact with Kyle and hoping he was enjoying the show.

"fffFFFFucckkk." Stammered Kyle as he exhaled, his eyes wide in wonder.

I quickly removed my skirt and panties, giggling inwardly when I realised how wet I was. I was now totally naked and with a bit of encouragement, I managed to get Kyle to completely remove his trousers and his superman undies.

"I hope you won't lose your superpowers when I take these off." I laughed lifting them over his feet.

In response Kyle said nothing, just laid back looking up at the star filled sky. It was a beautiful night and in my opinion a great night to lose your virginity. But hell -- any night is a good night to lose it, right guys?

I began to suck his cock once more, licking up the last remnants of his cum and then using my tongue to tickle his frenulum and bring his cock back to life for what I was hoping would be a gratifying fuck, if nothing else. I knew it wouldn't be a huge orgasm for me, although taking Kyle's virginity was certainly a huge turn on.

Thankfully, and oh the joys of youth -- Kyle soon began to get hard once more. Such that, after a while I felt ready to have him fuck me. I got up and then went on all fours, sticking my arse in the air and wiggling it seductively while instructing him to come and fuck me rigid.

Behind me, I felt Kyle fumble around my arse and he soon found my arsehole.

"Not that hole, Kyle." I warned before adding "Although, if you get me hot enough I might let you fuck my arse too -- how about that?" I offered sexily.

I felt Kyle groan, and as he laid his cock on the crack of my arse, I reached under and pulled the tip toward my waiting and desperate cunthole that was now just dripping.

"Just... push forward a little." I said, huffing as I felt the tip get close until I felt my cunt lips open and the delicious virgin cock slid into my cunt -- the first cunt it had ever entered.

But karma is a bitch. No sooner was Kyle inside me that there was a shout from the other side of the fence. I looked over to see the security guard, flashing his torch at us. The gap in the fence was quite a way down from where he was, and in truth I didn't know if he knew it was there.

Kyle was first to react, jumping up and grabbing his jeans before putting them on quickly and grabbing the rest of his clothes then preparing to make a dash for it. I stood up and put my top on, followed quickly by my skirt. I picked up my bra and panties and then as an afterthought -- handed them to Kyle. I was so totally frustrated but I knew we had to move fast or get caught, with all the ramifications that would involve.

"Here. Take these as your reward for losing your virginity." I laughed, thrusting my bra and panties into Kyle's hand.

Kyle took them but I could see he was in no mood to joke, and I guess he had more to lose than I did. So I don't blame him for what he did next. I thought he would wait for me, like a gentleman and then we would 'escape' together.

But no. Kyle was crafty. He waited to see which way the security guard went -- which was toward the gap in the fence - and then headed off in a different direction, without so much as a thank you. I wasn't overly bothered about being caught, other than they would identify me as Ben's mum and so I guess he would be ridiculed and teased a bit about his 'slut mother'.

So I followed Kyle as best I could and as I went round one particular building corner, I found to my surprise there was a gate. Quickly through the gate I realised where I was and made my way over and back to the party. At the door, I quickly smoothed my clothes down, and sorted my hair as best I could.

Entering the dark halls once more, I was glad the lights were dim so that no one could see my dishevelled form or my 'just fucked' face. But as I headed toward the table, I was greeted with a loud hoot from Emily and a yell of concern from my son.

"Where the hell have you been Mum?" yelled Ben without thinking. Fortunately, there was no one within earshot to hear his indiscretion.

Emily gave out another loud guffaw "I can tell you exactly what she's been doing." Laughed Emily, and so I turned to glare at her.

Just then the lights came on full and the loudspeaker announced that the bar was closed and that the party was 'over'. There were hoots of disappointment of course but frankly, I was glad.

"Come on then Em." I announced commandingly, before adding "We need Ben to show us our sleeping quarters."

There was an awkward hum and I turned to look at Emily, who was now smiling a little winsomely. I looked around for Steven, and saw that he was at the bar returning with one final round of shots.

"Actually, Janice. I... I've had a better offer." She giggled.

When Steven got back to the table, he and Emily took a shot glass and downed it before Emily then turned to look at Steven and grabbed his arm.

I wasn't sure how to feel, given my head was still swirling from the aftershock of almost being caught fucking. While it didn't surprise me that Emily had picked a bloke up -- the fact that it was Amber's brother, her nephew's girlfriend's brother was a little concerning. It wasn't that I really thought Emily would give my secret away, but it was just all a little too close to home.

"You... you can't be serious." I asked, before continuing "No offence Steven, but don't you think it's a little weird?" I asked.

Emily gave me a look, it was a look I knew well. It was a look of "Well, I'm gonna do it anyway."

"Well, we're not related so why not." She said pointedly.

The full implication of her sentence was lost on Steven I guess, but not on Ben or myself and I guess I blushed slightly, as I felt my face flush. Emily stood up and Steven followed, a little tentatively -- almost as if he was waiting for me to give my permission.

"I'll text you in the morning." Giggled Emily as they walked away.

A part of me was furious, and yes dammit -- a part of me was extremely jealous. The incident with Kyle had left me completely and utterly frustrated and my orgasm ruined. My clit still ached for a touch and my whole body was wracked with a feeling of desperation and yearning.

As they walked away I turned to look at Ben and gave him a look as if to say that he should have backed me up. Having Emily fuck Steven was a complication that we didn't need in our set up. Except of course, Ben didn't know about my dalliance with Amber.

"What?" offered Ben in a questioning tone.

I frowned. "She's your Auntie, Ben -- you shouldn't be encouraging that sort of behaviour." I stated firmly, making no mistake that I was annoyed with him for letting them go.

It wasn't his fault of course, and OK Yes -- a part of me was jealous. I was about to change the subject when Ben piped up.

"Well, what about YOUR behaviour Mum. That's hardly a good example is it." He jibed, fixing me with his eyes.