Strong Shoulders Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben continued to push his tongue in, sweeping it around and licking as he did so. In response, I could but groan and arch my back in an attempt to get even more of my son's tongue into my desperate cunt. The bubbling in my tummy became a bit more intense and I became aware that I was sweating a little, and that my breath was now a little laboured.

I felt the tip of his tongue tickle my clit and again I exploded with a huge moan of satisfaction and desire. Ben rolled his tongue around my little bud, teasing and tormenting it to distraction. Using his lips he gently kissed the nub then slowly drew it into his mouth. At this point, my clit was so hyper sensitive that the barest of touches sent me to high heaven. So when I felt his teeth gently squeeze the engorged bud I just fucking exploded, I mean proper exploded.

"Ah holy fuck Ben... yes... oh god yes, lick my clit... make your mummy come with your tongue baby, yes... lick mommy's clit." I howled.

Ben was good to his word, lapping and licking with frenzy -- flicking my clit with his tongue as I writhed in another orgasm. My clit felt like it was going to burst, I have to say. It throbbed and pulsed as the orgasm flowed through me. My cunt was desperate to be filled, and I told Ben so.

"Oh fucking god, Ben -- I want you to fuck me, please fuck your mummy." I begged.

But Ben had other ideas. My son continued to lick my cunt, keeping me in heaven for what seemed like an eternity, just licking my clit and running his tongue all around my crack, pushing it into my hole and then curling it round in a way that just fucking made me go insane with lust and desire. When he eventually lifted up his head from between my legs, it was just to replace his tongue with his deft fingers. As he slid the first digit into me, I moaned loudly.

"Awww fucckkkk Yes, son."

My cunt isn't the tightest these days, I know. But I do pride myself that my grip is still quite good and so just feeling his 1 digit was something that stirred my lust further.

"Does that feel good, Mommy dear." Offered Ben in a teasing voice, before adding "Does mommy want more fingers in her cunt?"

Fuck -- you guys can guess right? I wanted his entire fucking fist inside me and I made no bones about telling him so.

"Ah fuck yes. YES all of them." I screamed.

I was in total ecstasy, sheer heaven and the pleasure I was feeling was off the scale. I felt my cunt hole expand and I realised with utter joy that Ben was going to push all of his fingers into me. I gasped as I felt them slide in, and then moaned even more as Ben expanded his fingers and making my cunt hole stretch even more. He did this a few times, perhaps gauging how much further it would expand and how much more of his hand he could get inside me.

Ben continued to apply pressure with his hand and his fingers slowly slid into my slick hole. I took a huge breath, I remember and I recall Ben asking me if I was OK and did I want him to stop.

Stop? Christ -- that was the last thing I wanted him to do. In truth, I was just preparing my body for what I knew was coming when Ben slid his entire hand inside me. His knuckles, the widest part of his hand was now poised by my hole and when I shook my head in a No motion, Ben continued.

Applying a little more pressure, his knuckles began to expand my hole and I gasped once more at the incredible pleasure I was feeling. Then, I felt it in my cunt. Fuck. Did I say felt it? My entire body shuddered as Ben's hand plopped in and I felt my cunt contract around his wrist.

It was an insane and mind blowing feeling, my own son's hand was now buried deep in my cunt. I could feel his fingers as they teased and tickled the walls of my cunt channel, and it was driving me mad with lust. My tummy bubbled a little more, and I felt my orgasm begin to roll forward, engulfing all in its path. At that point in time, nothing else mattered. Absolutely nothing else -- other than the feeling of Ben's hand in my cunt. I bucked wildly, as my body continued to absorb little shivers up and down it -- the entire skin of my body felt electrified, super sensitive and reactive to the smallest of touches.

But when Ben began to push his arm in, well -- I just fucking exploded once more.

"Holy fucking god...Oh jeez Ben yes... push it in me, stuff your fucking arm up my cunt, son, fuck your mum with your arm." I wailed, as I now felt the orgasm begin to take a large grip of my entire being.

Ben did as he was bid, sliding his arm up and down my greasy hole until the entire arm disappeared almost up to his elbow. It was a fantastic and intoxicating sight, watching my son bury his arm into me. My cunt was so wet that, after just a few strokes -- Ben's arm slid in and out easily and swifty, taking me to untold heights, until finally. My orgasm broke. I fucking exploded once more with loud moans and groans. Ha that's an understatement I suppose.

"Oh Fuck Yes Ben... Yes... fuck me... ram your arm up my dirty cunt, son. Oh god I'm cumming on your fucking arm son, cummmmmingggg." I yelled.

My entire body shook, and using both my hands I wrapped them around my son's arm as I humped myself on it. My body was wracked in ecstasy, bathed in a huge superior feeling of warmth and intensity that I could feel from head to toe as my whole body trembled and quivered in a huge and massive orgasm.

I felt my cunt hole contracting hard on his wrist, and my cunt was gushing copiously and continuously. I remember thinking with a laugh, that it was going to mark the bedsheets for sure. But christ, the whole roof could have fallen in right there and then and I would neither have noticed nor cared. Indeed, at times it felt like the roof was all crashing down over me -- such was the depth and force of my orgasm.

I laid there, letting the orgasm wash over me, aware that my breathing was laboured and quick. Then to my disappointment, I felt Ben begin to remove his arm and I groaned my displeasure. His hand plopped out of my wet cunt with a loud sound and I felt the void in my cunt as it howled it's despair.

But my disappointment turned to excitement as I watched Ben straddle my stomach, cock in hand and planting his cock between my tits. He was going to give me a tit fuck. My heart leapt and my head spun once more as the Orgasm continued to spiral around my entire body.

I was about to suggest some lubrication, when Ben smiled -- perhaps guessing my words. Instead of getting the lube, Ben used his hands and wiped the cunt juice off his arm and onto his cock. The copious amounts were more than enough, but what Ben did next really turned me on in a way I had not expected.

I watched as my son masticated his saliva in his mouth before opening his mouth and spitting down between my tits. Fuck that sent me. I mean, guys -- I really don't know how or why but I just found that incredibly arousing and exciting.

In response, I moaned loudly and then grabbing my tits in each hand I proceeded to press them together forming a narrow channel ready for Ben to slide his cock in. Ben took his cue, and then holding his cock in one hand he pressed the tip between my tits.

"Aww fuck Mum. Your tits are amazing." He moaned, sliding his cock into the channel as he did so. The feeling felt great, but I can't lie -- I guess it is more pleasurable to you guys than it is to us ladies. Don't get me wrong, it was not unpleasant. It was pleasurable, but it would not have been enough on its own, to send me over the top, if you know what I mean.

Ben continued to saw his cock in and out between my tits, and despite what I'd said earlier, the thought of my son's cock sliding between my tits felt really good. Ben continued to moan lowly as he did so and it wasn't long before I heard his breath labour and I guessed he was getting close.

"You gonna cum on mummy's tits or on her face Son?" I asked, making myself sound as slutty and wanton as I could.

Ben's face hardened with effort.

"Oh fuck... where... where do you want it Mum?" he asked in reply.

It was typical of Ben, thoughtful and kind and always putting others ahead of his own desires. Of course, I don't need to tell you guys -- I didn't mind or care where his cum landed, I was just in pure heaven at the thought of my own son stroking his cock and cumming over me.

I felt Ben stiffen and so yelled "Face." Loudly.

Ben lifted his cock out from between my tits and began to stroke it, pointing at my face as best he could. Barely seconds later, I felt a hot spurt of cum as it landed on my face. The first spurt actually landed above my head, such was the strength of his spurting. The second one landed in my hair (which as you know I don't mind) and then the remaining spurts just landed on my face, as I tried to keep my mouth open to catch some delicious cum.

Ben groaned loudly, with each spurt and stroke of his cock until eventually he sighed deeply, his cum spent and his balls emptied. Of course, I didn't leave it there. I immediately grabbed his cock and with a little re-positioning managed to get his cock into my mouth to lick of what remained of his cum, from the tip of his lovely knob.

My tongue licked and lapped around his purple knob, the tip of my tongue sticking into his little piss hole to extract that little bit of cum that still remained. Such was the desire in me to consume every last drop of my son's come. I slurped and slavered, lowering my mouth over his cock, sliding it down the shaft and consuming every inch of him that I could.

Finally, satisfied that I had got every last drop I let go of Ben's cock and flopped back on the bed, allowing the rumbling orgasm to continue to roll over me, making my body quiver as I felt Ben lay down beside me.

We cuddled for a while, and I kissed him. Gently on his temple at first, but that didn't last long. He was my son, but my desire to kiss him passionately consumed me until I could resist no longer and I dropped my mouth onto his. His lips parted and I felt his tongue dart into my mouth. I felt his tongue rolling around in my mouth and I remember wondering if he was able to taste the remainder of his own cum that I had kept in my mouth.

I don't know if that's something you guys do, or like to do. But you know enough about me to know that I love swallowing juices, from cock or cunt -- it doesn't matter to me.

We laid there, in silence -- broken only by the rasping of both of our breaths as we tried to recover. For me of course, and in my own mind -- the main event was still to come. I knew Ben would recover, it was just a matter of how long. So in the meantime, I think I just dozed, laying content in my own son's arms.

I must have fallen asleep, but I don't know if Ben did. When I woke, I felt Ben stir beside me -- half awake.

"Mmmmm. What... what time is it?" I asked dreamily.

To my utter joy and happiness, I realised that barely 20 minutes had passed. I reached down between Ben's legs and felt his cock. To my delight, it twitched and immediately began to harden. Oh the joys of youth, I remember thinking.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and Ben groaned in pleasure. As I began to slowly move my hand up and down I felt it harden and Ben began to react.

"Oh Fuck Mum. I want you so bad. I've always wanted you... even before..." he stopped suddenly, perhaps unsure how I would react.

"Really?" I asked with a giggle. "Did you... have you... watched me?" I enquired.

OK. Admission time once more. I knew he had, or at least -- I strongly suspected it. It was several years ago and I remembered that on a couple of occasion I'd pleasured myself, in the belief that I was alone in the house. But had, on occasion heard distinct noises that I could not attribute to anything. At the time, and in all honesty -- not harbouring any desires toward my son -- I passed the incidents away as just teenage inquisitiveness.

"A... few times." Ben admitted, sounding a little coy.

All of a sudden, the thought turned me on and I remember thinking that I had I but made more of an investigation into those sounds, then how many more years of joy and happiness I would have had being fucked by my son.

Ben's cock was now hard in my hands, and I was sure he was ready -- I certainly was, and my cunt was gushing once more in anticipation. I really didn't want to wait any moment longer. I guess some of you might find that a bit odd, that I didn't try to 'warm' Ben back up again, nor feel the need to warm myself up. In truth, I was for certain still incredibly turned on and needed no warming up. As for Ben, his twitching cock told me he was more than ready and willing to slide it into my waiting cunt hole.

Getting off the bed, I gestured him to do the same and then I got back on the bed on all fours, and wiggled my arse up to him invitingly. Ben took the hint, grabbing his cock and then using his other hand to rub my cunt. It was already very wet once more, in truth it probably hadn't dried up from the earlier fisting I'd received.

I felt Ben's cock slide along my crack and nudged my clit unintentionally and beautifully.

"Ah yes, fucking sink it into me Ben." I wailed, my own desire and excitement now spilling over.

Ben placed the tip of his big cock at my entrance and sighed.

"Fuck Mum, I've wanted to sink my cock into you for so long." He wheezed.

As he said it I sighed, and I felt the tip separate my cunt lips and Ben teased my hole with the tip of his cock.

"Oh god I want it Ben. Fuck your mother. Slide that big gorgeous cock deep into me. Make me cum on your cock, Son." I moaned lowly.

I felt a pressure on my hole and then I felt his cock head pop in. My mind immediately started doing cartwheels, my body shivered and shook with anticipation as I longed to feel my own son's big cock buried deep inside of me, pounding my pussy to oblivion until he erupted and emptied his cum deep inside me.

"Ah fuck yes, Son that's it. Fuck me, fuck your Mum's slutty cunt." I exclaimed.

I can't tell you why I used those words, they just seemed appropriate at the time. I guess I was turned on with my slutty behaviour. Perhaps it was the thought that I was my son's dirty little slut that turned me on. I was about to be fucked by 2 different guys in the space of a few hours -- one was a virgin and the other my own son. That's the sort of behaviour that sluts are made of, I remember thinking.

Ben continued to push, snaking his long hard cock deeper and deeper into me while my cunt hole expanded and then contracted on his big cock as I made my cunt tighten its grip on his shaft. I think Ben felt it because he let out a low groan and sighed.

"Fuck your cunt feels so good on my cock Mum." He wheezed.

Slowly, inch by inch Ben fed his cock into me. Not in a strong powerful thrust, but in a slow gentle application of pressure. It made the whole thing feeling incredibly tantric and passionate. I knew of course, that he would soon be pounding my cunt and so I allowed myself to wallow in the gentle sensuality of it all.

Finally of course, inevitably I guess -- I felt a little nudge inside my cunt channel and I knew that Ben's cock was fully in and that he was now nudging my cervix once more. It felt incredible in its debauchery and depravedness.

"Ah fuck Balls deep Mum." Exclaimed Ben proudly.

I took a deep breath. "And nudging my... uh fuck... my cervix with your huge cock, Son." I replied breathlessly as I felt the anticipation of the oncoming fuck begin to consume me.

Ben withdrew his cock, about half way I'd guess and then thrust back into me with a bit more force. I grunted in response and Ben repeated the action several times, practicing his thrusts and tempering his stroke accordingly.

In response, and as his pace began to increase and as his thrust became longer and more powerful, I began to push myself back against his thrust and this caused a satisfying noise as our bodies collided into each other.

We continued in this action for several minutes, our efforts having a toll on our breathing as we both began to heave and my lungs began to burn a little with effort. At intervals, we would both call out -- offering inspiration and encouragement to the other as we began to fuck in earnest.

Strong powerful, full length strokes from Ben being met by a steady push back from me to meet his thrust with my arse. That was never going to last for too long of course, and I really didn't want ben to stop. But he needed a breather, so I sort of half got up and felt his cock slide out of me, eliciting a groan from him.

"Let's change positions." I declared sexily, adding "How do you want me." In a sultry tone.

Ben smiled in return, and his words absolutely set me on fire with desire and anticipation.

"I've always liked you in the pretzel position." Added Ben excitedly.

Whether this was true, or whether he said it for my benefit knowing it to be my favourite position I don't know. I only know that I didn't need to be told twice. I got back on the bed, laid on my back and then with a little effort, pulled my legs back toward my head until I was able to grab my ankles with my hands. I'm fortunate to be quite supple and flexible, so getting into the position was not a problem.

OK. OK you got me. I'd been practicing this too, OK. Happy now? For the past month or so, I had been practising, pulling my legs up toward my head -- gradually increasing the amount of pulling until eventually, I was actually able to wrap my arms over my legs to keep them in place -- in what I'm sure you readers will know as the 'classic' pretzel position. A bonus to this was that I found that using a dildo in this position was incredibly sensual and satisfying.

But I don't think Ben was ready or prepared for the sight of his Mum getting into, and then staying in this position.

"Fucking hell, Mum." Was all he said I believe.

I took that as a compliment and in that position I was actually able to rub and slap my clit, albeit with a bit of effort. It was an invitation that I knew Ben could not resist. He began rubbing my crack, spreading my cunt lips to expose my cunt hole and then began to tease it once more with his fingers. His other hand began to rub my clit, and I exploded with pleasure once more.

"Fuck yes Son. Rub mummy's clit. Rub it hard." I remember moaning.

Ben didn't need telling twice, and I felt my clit swell up as he gave it his full attention. Rubbing it, then flicking it with his finger. Alternating with scarping his nail gently across it and the slapping it with the flat of his hand. It all combined into turning me into a quivering wreck as I felt my orgasm rolling up in my body once more. It had never really gone away, even after my first orgasm -- the intensity had remained. My clit practically hummed with pleasure, my cunt hole expanded and contracted as it feverishly tried to suck Ben's fingers back inside.

It wasn't his fingers I wanted inside me of course, it was his big hard cock and I wasn't willing to wait any longer. I felt on the edge of a chasm, staring down into the abyss of my own orgasm. I teetered on the brink, knowing that it would now take very little to release this monstrous overwhelming feeling of pleasure inside me.

"Aww fuck c'mon Ben. I need you cock, right now son. I need you to pound my cunt, I need you to spray your cum inside mummy's cunt darling, I need it... I need to cum so bad. Please." I pleaded.

Ben got on the bed and positioned himself accordingly, while I waited with bated breath. He slid his hard cock along the length of my crack, teasing me. Several times he went to push it in, only to then slide it away with a little chuckle. But this was driving me insane with desire, and finally I broke.

"OH FUCK son, don't mess about. I need your hard cock, please Mummy needs it in her desperate slutty and dirty cunt." I wailed, hoping my words would be enough to convince him of my desperate need.