Strong Shoulders Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then finally, I felt it. My son was sliding his cock into me once more and it felt glorious. He began instantly thrusting in and out, rather furiously and I did consider that maybe he wouldn't be able to last very long. In truth, I didn't feel I'd be able to last very long either. I was ready to explode and it was only going to take a little spark.

But remarkably, Ben continued thrusting powerfully and forcefully as he withdrew then slammed his cock deep down into my bowels. That is honestly how it felt in this position, and with each strong thrust I felt I was going to fall into the orgasm abyss. I teetered still, feeling the orgasm trying to draw me in, feeling the intense pressure, the ecstasy and the thrill of the passionate fucking that my son was now giving me.

Finally, I guess Ben felt he couldn't hold back any longer and gave a long howl. To my surprise, he stood up on the bed then laid down on top of me, pressing my legs even further back onto the bed and causing my hips to shift upwards. Then I felt him enter me once more and this time, the fucking was absolutely wild and furious.

My breathing was ragged and rasping and Ben's was just as bad as the physical effort took its toll. Ben pounded my cunt for all he was worth, using gravity as an extra force and by god did he slam his cock into me. Each frantic thrust caused us to bounce up on the bed as the mattress responded to his thrust.

Each slam of his cock forced the air out of my lungs in a wheeze and it was all I could do to get another breath in before Ben once more dropped his entire weight onto me, the entire dynamic force directed through his hips, onto his cock and then deep into my waiting cunt.

I cannot tell you how wet I was, I honestly couldn't. I felt like my cunt was gushing, as if someone was pouring the water over it. Each of Ben's hard and forceful thrusts cause our bodies to slap together in a gratifying and sensual noise.

Each thrust eliciting a loud grunt from Ben and an equally loud shout from myself as I accepted the bounding my son was giving me.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Yes. Fuck." I intoned in time to his hard fucking.

Poor Ben could barely manage a "Uh... Uh... Uh..." until with a wild and frantic thrust he finally yelled the words I'd been so desperate, and had been waiting to hear, ready to let my orgasm go.

"OHHHH Fuck.... Mum... I'm... I'm cumming in your fucking cunt... yes Mum, fuck yes... YESSS."

The dam inside me finally burst, I felt the rumble first -- in my tummy and then onto my clit. It didn't usually go that way, but then this was no ordinary orgasm. Without warning electric shocks shot from my clit and scattered to the very corners of my being. My legs began to shudder and shake, and I was aware that I was holding my breath due to the sheer intensity of it.

Ben continued to pound me relentlessly, but this time with real conviction and with absolutely no restraint. His cock was banging into me with such force that I could now barely breathe, and as my orgasm continued to rock my entire body, I felt my head spin.

Now, I don't mean a 'slight' dizziness. I mean the proper full on 'I'm about to pass out' sort of dizziness. In my wild ecstatic state, I called out... much, much louder than I had intended.

"OOOOHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK yes, pump me, fill me with your cum you bastard, fucking stick it in me son, oh shit I'm coming... cumming on your fucking cock."

It was too much for Ben and he grunted loudly in response.

"Fuck Yes. Take it... you fucking mummy slut... take... your son's fucking cum... in your dirty fucking cunthole." He breathed, as his thrusts slowed and that was when I felt it.

HA. Did I say I felt it? Fucking hell. It was like a hosepipe going off inside my cunt, I felt the cum spray onto my cunt walls, despite the tight fit of his cock inside me. I felt it even, spraying my cervix, and what a weird feeling THAT was.

Ben continued to moan, random obscenities now escaping his mouth as he gave vent to his entire lustful desire toward his mother.

"Oh Mother fucking shit... yes, dirty... fucking my Mum... ah fuck yeah... take my cock, take my cock you slut."

His words turned me on all the more, but you people reading this knew that.

"Oh god Yes. Fuck me, Ben. Empty your seed into me." I mewed in response as the orgasm whirled me around.

As Ben continued to spray his cum into me, believe it or not I think I passed out. It couldn't have been for very long and not completely. My orgasm slammed me so hard, I cannot begin to tell you. If you took the most pleasurable moment in your life, multiplied it by a thousand and then drew that same intensity out for several minutes -- you'd still not get close to how it felt. I had just been fucked by my own son, I had just taken my son's cock and let him spray his cum inside my cunt.

And I had orgasmed so hard as he did so, there are no words. And all you ladies out there reading this, and who have experienced it -- you'll know what I mean.

Ben didn't pull out for ages, just laid on top of me pinning my legs down until I began to feel a little cramp. Both of us laid there, huffing and puffing as we tried to regather our breaths and our complacency.

After a couple of minutes, Ben rolled off me and uttered breathlessly.

"FUCK Mum, that was..."

"It was Incredible." I finished his sentence for him, leaning over and giving him a kiss.

"I don't think I've ever come so hard, EVER." Gasped Ben in disbelief.

I smiled in response. "Well, you certainly made your old mother orgasm harder than she ever had." I giggled.

We laid there for a while, each of us in a little bubble of our thoughts as we contemplated the events. For myself, it was bittersweet and almost like 'buyer's remorse' in as much as I knew the next time -- it couldn't get any better than what we had just experienced.

And yes -- don't laugh because you knew damn well, those reading this -- you knew there WAS going to be a next time. Several of them.