Strong Shoulders Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and ushered Ben toward the door, saying nothing. I knew he had me there, and I was desperately trying to think of some sort of mitigation. What I couldn't quite get Ben to grasp was that it was whom Emily was fucking that was the problem. Ben's girlfriend's brother and of course -- I couldn't tell him why.

"I'm not spending the night with Kyle though, am I." I offered meekly, knowing it was no sort of defence.

In truth and yes, you might have already guessed it -- had we not been caught, and had we had somewhere to go then maybe I would have. But we were (caught) and we didn't have anywhere else to go.

"I was performing a service." I added with a giggle, the alcohol for once getting the better part of me. It lightened the tone somewhat and Ben laughed too.

"A public service?" he laughed. Before adding with a hint of astonishment, "Wait -- Kyle? Kyle Roberts, the geek with horrible acne that was stood on his own by the stage?" asked Ben, his voice a little incredulous.

"He had a nice cock." I giggled.

Ben's face suddenly hardened. "You didn't? With Kyle? Fucking hell Mum what got into you?"

"Well, his cock briefly." I laughed madly, admiring my own humour.

But I couldn't deny it -- to myself, or to you dear reader. I was still as horny as hell. My cunt still ached for satisfaction and orgasm so you won't be surprised to know that my resolve was quickly weakening. All the barriers I'd placed in front of myself to stop me making any sort of move on Ben -- well they were starting to erode in an alcohol instilled desperate desire for a fuck. All the rational and logical reasons I'd told myself about how and why it was not a good idea to let Ben fuck me, well they were all waving to me as they disappeared out of my head. Replaced instead by one stupid and insane thought. YOLO. Fucking YOLO.

I concluded that maybe Emily was right after all. Who would care? In this day and age, pretty much anything goes as long as it doesn't involve a rich man losing his money or possessions -- and then the law cracks down. But incest? Who'd care? Please remember, dear reader -- these were the thoughts of a drunken, alcohol fuelled and frustrated woman.

It was the alcohol talking, of course and I listened. I convinced myself that no one would find out, and that anyway -- no one would be interested after the initial surprise. I told myself that it all came down to how I would feel about it, and how Ben would feel. Well, I was pretty sure I knew how I felt -- you won't be surprised by that. But I also knew one thing, I'd been telling Ben for so long that we couldn't do it. I had given him so many reasons and explanation about why we shouldn't that the poor lad probably didn't know up from down.

It was going to be all or nothing, I told myself. If I allowed him to fuck me this time then that was it -- I would be his to fuck for the rest of our lives. I would be his little fucktoy, ready willing and desperate to spread my legs for him at any opportunity. That would be my destiny, that would be my future -- if I made this choice.

Did I want to be my son's fucktoy forever? Did I want to have to spread my legs whenever my son demanded? Damn right I fucking did, and my cunt creamed at the thought.

The alcohol was certainly starting to take affect now, and I remember that I stumbled on the kerb. I would have landed on the grass, but 2 strong hands grabbed me around my midriff and I was glad of it. OK Dammit. I was more than just glad of it. You guys reading this, know me too well. As Ben pulled me up and toward him, our bodies pressed against each other, and fuck if my nipples didn't just ping out with excitement, braless as I was -- my nipples brushed his chest and that was enough.

"Ooooh Ben." I offered in that silly, sultry way we do when we're drunk.

I don't know what I expected or how I thought he'd react. I was drunk OK? Those sort of thoughts don't come into your head when you're that drunk. Did I want him to kiss me? Yes. Was my cunt getting wet? Dammit yes -- but you weren't surprised by that were you?

Ben seemed to hold me there forever, our mouths inches away from each other. And it seemed like time itself was standing still. I could feel his breath on my cheek, and I watched as his eyes danced around as if surveying my entire face.

My cunt ached for his touch, my mouth longed for his lips and my hands itched to hold his cock. When I think back on it now, it's of little surprise. I was so horny and frustrated from the Kyle incident and I was so jealous of Emily. Then there was the alcohol. It was a perfect storm, and in truth my morals and my conscience were both taking a hammering.

"You... you said we can't... not anymore." Said Ben hesitatingly.

I knew what he meant. I had drummed it into him, ever since that incident in the garden. I had banged on and on about how it would complicate things for the both of us, how it would screw up our chances to 'move on'. I had warned him over and over about the risks and ramifications of being caught. And then it dawned on me, not once had I said to him that I did not want to. And damn me if my son had now found the worst possible time to develop a conscience.

Ben pulled away to my dismay and we carried on walking in silence, until we finally got into halls and then up the stairs to Ben's room. I'll be honest, the fresh air had hit me and my mind was swimming in an alcohol fuelled haze and I was having difficulty standing.

When we got into his room, I flopped on the bed and rolled over to look at him. Maybe he could see the desire in my eyes? Maybe he just guessed that I was still horny? I don't know.

"I mean, it's really wrong isn't it? And if we got caught we'd both be in big trouble right? So we really shouldn't -- should we?" Ben offered tentatively.

He was stood in the open doorway, neither in nor out of the room and he looked so handsome and masculine.

"Don't go just yet." I pleaded. "Come and talk to your old mum for a minute." I giggled.

Did Ben know what was in my mind? Did he guess what my intention was? More importantly -- was his new found conscience going to get in the way? Ben paused momentarily, before walking in and letting the door close behind him. My heart fluttered, and I felt my mouth suddenly get very dry with excitement.

"We really need to talk about this." I said to Ben, sitting up and swinging my legs over the edge of the bed then patting the area by my side. Again, Ben hesitated, a little unsure.

"It's all right. We're just going to talk." I assured him.

It wasn't true of course, and you guys know that. I was going to jump his fucking bones, I was resigned to it and I was desperate for it. The dam in my emotions that had been preventing me from acting on these thoughts and desires, well they were washed away now. Replaced by a deep and passionate yearning, and desire. An excitement and anticipation; a crazy longing and a promise of pleasure beyond words. My clit was on fire and it was all I could do to stop myself from rubbing between my panty-less legs.

Ben came and sat beside me, close up as if a part of him knew the inevitability of the situation. Emily's words from our drive down that morning still rolled around in my head. That crazy 'YOLO' thing that she and Steven kept going on about. What if they were right? What if I was going to end up like Uncle Hubert -- saying the same sort of thing on my deathbed.

I should explain. Uncle Hubert was a friend of the family while we were growing up. He wasn't our real Uncle but we still called him that. For the life of me I don't know how or why he became a family friend, my eldest sister once said that he had a 'thing' about our Mum but I don't know for sure.

The point about Uncle Hubert was that he was an actor -- not a famous one, but enough to be in several Hollywood movies, albeit in minor roles. But he had a wit and a charm, as I remember that used to open up all sorts of avenues for him. He would often send us pictures, signed photos of him with the stars of the day. Rumour was that he had a fling with several of the upcoming actresses of the time.

He passed away a while ago, and we (Emily and I) were able to briefly talk to him on his last day. He told me something that would stay with me for ever. In reflecting on his life he said he had no regrets but did say that he wished he'd 'laid' more women.

Then, while Em was away getting coffee, he bid me come closer and he whispered to me that he wished he'd fucked me -- that of all the actresses he'd laid, I was the one he always fantasised about. But -- apparently he had promised my Mum he wouldn't. And that -- he said -- was his 1 regret.

That stayed with me. Along with what he said next -- which was to say that 'None of it fucking matters. Nobody cares so just enjoy your life. Everyone ends up like this eventually' - he had said, pointing to the fact that he was on his deathbed.

Throughout all my wild thoughts about Ben, Uncle Hubert's words had haunted me. On my deathbed, would I be the one whispering to Ben that I wished I'd fucked him? But I was also aware that I had messed Ben around so much, with my Yes -- No -- Yes -- No attitude to us having sex. I owed it to him to be straight and honest, and to give him the option (not that I was going to take No as an answer.)

"Ben, listen to me. Do you... do you understand why I said we should not have sex?" I asked, looking him in the eye.

Ben flinched. "I... I... yeah. You said it would fuck me up emotionally and would stop me moving on with my life because I'd always be wanting to have sex with you instead of finding a nice girl." He offered demurely.

I smiled despite myself. "And did you believe me?" I asked innocently.

Ben's eyes flashed wide for a moment. "I... well, I could see what you were saying."

"Did you agree with it?" I asked, sounding a little more direct.

Again Ben shifted a little, and I took the opportunity to drop my hand onto his knee. There was a confusion and a reticence in his face but also -- a look of intrigue.

I didn't let him answer. "Did you, Do you..." I corrected, before continuing "...do you think that us having sex will stop you from moving forward with your life?" I asked.

Ben's face turned toward me and dammit if I didn't want to just grab him and kiss him right there and then. His face flushed a little and his face became a little coy.

"I... I... well, honestly Mum? No. I mean, I knew it would complicate things." He replied, before then saying "but, I didn't think it was something we couldn't overcome."

My heart leapt, it was exactly the answer I had hoped for. My mind was doing cartwheels and my cunt was gushing like a geyser. Despite the alcohol, I knew the seriousness of the situation and I also knew it had to be consensual from both sides. I needed to hear Ben say it, then... I'd jump his fucking bones.

"Ben, look at me." I said, holding his chin in my fingers and swivelling his face toward mine. "What if I said that I wanted you to fuck me, that I didn't care about what people thought or said and that I felt it was OK and something we could both just enjoy for as long as it lasts -- until one of us decides they don't want to anymore." I asked hopefully. I knew what I wanted the answer to be, and I guess you guys knew too.

Ben smiled broadly. "Mum... I... fuck... I could never get bored of fucking you... you're... oh god Mum... really...?" he asked, sounding as excited as I'd heard him sound in a long time.

I didn't reply. Instead, my lips pursed and I planted them on his lips, pushing my tongue forward into his mouth. I could taste the beer, but I didn't mind that. My tongue danced and swirled around his as we embraced passionately. My hands grabbed the back of his top and I lifted it up. In response, Ben raise his arms above his head and I removed his top to reveal that firm muscly stomach and his strong broad chest.

I almost passed out with excitement, knowing our fucking would be unbridled and unfettered. Out passions and desire were finally free, released to drive us to untold pleasure and ecstasy. Ben wasted no time removing my top, simply grabbing it with both hands and pulling in opposite directions until the buttons pinged off and my top ripped in half.

Underneath of course, my tits were exposed and Ben gave a whistle as he saw them. I stood up, and knelt in front of my son, unzipping him and then removing first his jeans and then his underpants. To my utter joy and delight, his cock sprang up hard and rigid and I licked my lips in anticipation.

Ben flopped back on the bed, and I began to stroke his hard cock, nice and slowly and eliciting a long groan of approval from him. His cock was just as I remembered, just as I had fantasised about so many times. Thick at the base, long and straight with the one vein running up the underside. His ballsack was heavy and full, and I gently massaged them with my fingers as I contemplated just how much cum I would be getting. That thought alone, almost made me have a mini orgasm.

As I continued to stroke slowly, I opened my mouth and then whilst maintain eye contact, I took my own son's cock into my grateful mouth. I concentrated on the head of the cock to start with, running my tongue over the knob and tickling the underside where the frenulum is. Ben flinched a few times, but I knew he had staying power and it wasn't going to be premature like poor Kyle had been.

Slowly I closed my lips around his cock forming a 'seal' and then slowly moved my head down the shaft, all the while licking and tickling with my tongue. I continued to lower my head down my son's cock until I felt the gag reflex.

OK. Admission time. Ever since that first blowjob, and despite all my rantings and ravings about the immorality of it all -- I had been practicing. Did I know that this moment would eventually come? Maybe, subconsciously I did. But yes, I practiced deepthroating my dildos and I fantasised about it being my son's cock as I did so. But you're not shocked by that are you, dear reader? You already knew I was.

So with a little cough I proceeded to lower my head down my son's cock until I felt his knob slide pass my tonsils and continue down my throat. The feeling was incredible, so intense and so sensational -- my own son's cock buried deep in my throat. A part of me wanted him to just come there and then, for him to send copious globs of lovely thick cum straight down my throat and into my belly. But I knew that was for a later time.

I wanted Ben to feel and experience having his cock enveloped by a woman's throat. By his mother's throat. The noises he was making told me that he was finding the whole experience incredibly satisfying.

But I wanted to take our time, we had all night and I planned to fuck... all night. I knew that in order to achieve that, I needed Ben to keep hydrated, so after I'd sucked his cock for a while I stopped and instructed him to drink a pint of water.

Ben got up and walked toward the sink, and got himself a drink. I watched him walk across the room, the sight of his beautiful firm arse cheeks and his strong back made me weak at the knees, despite me laying down. Then I saw him walk toward the door, and I panicked slightly. Despite the fact that he was naked, I had a fear that he was going to walk away. But when he stopped and locked the door, then turned to smile at me -- my heart melted.

"Don't want to be interrupted now, do we." He voiced seductively.

Holy fuck. I almost came.

Ben returned to the small bed, and spread my legs with his hands. In response, I shifted up slightly, so that I was propped up on the pillows -- I wanted to see and watch every moment as my own son prepared to lick my wet cunt.

"Take your time." I moaned lowly. "I want to feel the tip of your tongue on every nook and cranny of my cunt, I want to feel it tracing a path all across my pussy, I want to feel you licking up every last drop of my cunt juice."

I cannot, even now -- find enough words to convey to you the utter joy and excitement I felt as my own son began to lick my cunt. The sheer debauchery and illicitness of it all was all consuming, turning my brain into a muddled fog of desire and excitement. My own son, licking and lapping at his own mother's cunt, it sent me to unheralded heights of lust and ecstasy. Beads of sweat began to form on my temple and mini explosions were occurring in my head just from the barest touch of my son's tongue. My own son was eating my fucking wet cunt out, and I was loving every single moment of it.

"Fuck Mum. You're sopping." Laughed Ben, sliding his fingers along my crack and gathering up a handful of cunt juice.

I don't know why but I half expected him to wipe his fingers on the bedsheet, so when he instead -- lifted his fingers to his mouth and licked them, it sent another huge shiver of pleasure all down my back. The sight of my son tasting my cunt juices was just so incredibly sexy and was turning me on big time.

"You taste so fucking good Mum." Groaned Ben and I moaned lustily in response.

"All you can eat." I laughed, pulling my legs even wider with my hands, to allow my son even easier access to my cunthole. I wanted him to get his tongue as far up my hole as he possibly could.

In truth my head was racing, it swirled in a cacophony of emotions. Passion and lust coursed through me, unbridled and hitherto unprecedented levels of excitement and expectation. My whole body shivered at the merest touch of his mouth on my cunt and I moaned loudly as I felt his tongue lap my clit. My mind went to an incredible place of pure ecstasy and unfettered lust and passion. No hint of guilt, no doubts, no hesitancy or resistance. I gave my mind and body to my son, for him to do with as he willed.

I felt the tip of his tongue as he drew it up along my crack, between my pussy lips and finally back onto my clit. My back arched and I squeezed my eyes to absorb the pleasure. Fuck, I'd been eaten out many times before, but this was on a different scale totally. Of course, everything was. This was my son, licking the very cunt hole that he had come out of -- and that thought, just spiralled in my mind as I felt the first rumblings of an orgasm.

I remember being surprised that it was so soon, but that was hardly a surprise to you guys - was it? My tummy bubbled with a promise of an orgasm so earth shattering that it would blow all the others away.

Ben kept lapping, moving his mouth and tongue alternatively onto my inner thigh, then down to the cleft between my cunt and arse, before returning to my clit. Occasionally, he would drift his mouth down my leg and amazingly, began licking and kissing the back of my knees. That drove me absolutely wild, and it was all I could do not to roll over and mount him there and then. God I'd never wanted cock as bad as I did at that exact moment.

But, for those that don't know -- the back of the knees can, for some women be quite erogenous. It certainly is with me, and how my son knew -- I have no idea, but I wasn't complaining.

My hands dropped to my tits, and I began massaging slowly, rolling the nipples and pulling them between my fingers. They were already large and engorged of course -- and they were now super sensitive.

Then I felt Ben's hands slowly pull my pussy lips apart once more and I felt him blow delicately on my cunt hole. In response my hole twitched and contracted in desire. Then I felt Ben's tongue start to delve around the hole and once again, I felt like I was going to come on the spot. I can't begin to tell you how incredible it felt, knowing my own son was licking my cunt. Knowing that he was going to push his hot tongue into my hole and lick me out. It's the kind of thing that fantasises are made of, except this was very real.

Ben buried his face between my legs, I felt his nose press on my clit as he began to push his tongue into my cunt hole. My cunt didn't resist, far from it. Had it been able to, it would have sucked Ben's entire tongue straight into it.