All Comments on 'STU 26 Ep. 03'

by ShaMiZenAparody

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ShaMiZenAparodyShaMiZenAparodyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Last one for a while

I am going to stop writing this series, for now. I cannot tell you the time when I will resume.

The reason for this is because I realize I need to work up to a story with so much potential, I have an endless stream of different planets, which could bring a fresh new look to the story. Rather than back this story to pieces with my lack of skill. I decided to wait until I have the skill.

I'm going to work on my weaknesses until they become my strengths. So, I thought about a story series I will in title Vacation Sex of the Sha Mi Zen. Description heavy, will cause me to stretch out a bit without it being too big for my current skill. These will all be found on the group sex genre, that's just how the Sha Mi Zen roll.

I have to work on action sequences, so I will do a Sha Mi Zen Private Detective story which will be called, Shaun Hart. This will ease me into action sequences and with both of these stories I want to show more of the Sha Mi Zen culture.

I read a lot of different books, but I will focus on space travel sci fi, to learn a little there. I always strive to achieve excellence, I want my stories to capture the reader's attention from the start and keep you entertained until the end.

When I see improvements in both of these areas I will resume the series of STU 26.

Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShaMiZenAparody@ShaMiZenAparody
What can I say, I was married twice. To two wonderful women who didn't deserve the hell I put them through. I have three of the most wonderful children a father could ask for. Look forward to every moment I share with them. Right now, I am just a man who has learned very ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

STU 26 Ep. 02 Previous Part
STU Series Info