Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gaaaawd! You're splitting me! Fuck mytwat! Make me take it! Fucking fucker Stud cunt fuck!" She's not making any sense now, but I still understand.

It's time to pound, like one of her farm machines, fuck her angry clenching strong body, a reciprocating piston, my cock doesn't know lovemaking from rape, it's just doing the fuck-the-angry-cunt thing, out with a slippery sliding noise then In! Farting and filling her hole, bang her cunt and her cervix, she's gonna be sore, good, she wants to be used, to know she's been fucked thoroughly.

I do a thorough job. Take my time, bang her pussy with my pelvis, smash her clit between us. Let her vagina know there's a dick in it, filling her, mating with her.

I'm good at timing this, I can gauge her orgasm to the second. Her legs start quivering, she's clenching her cunt around me, using those internal muscles to squeeze hard. Grabs the armrests so hard her fingers are white. Glares at me, mad that I'm not giving her all my cum, her cum! Give it! Give it!

Her eyes roll back, mouth open, not even breathing now, frozen. I pull out one more time, and instead of slamming I slide slowly in, making her cunt convulse, her strong six-pack ripple, her nipples so red they might burst, we're bush to bush, mating, and I cum.

They invented some juice, I'm to drink it every day, supposed to increase cum production. I was always a pretty good cummer, but now, now I can fill any vagina you name, no matter how fat, no matter how deep. Fill six, eight vaginas a day, never any less cum.

I'm in Britta to the root, feel her body trying to crush my cock, keep it in or force it out, doesn't matter, I'm not going anyplace, I'm inseminating this girl under me for real, she's gonna take it all, like it or not!

And the shriek! I never get used to that, her voice right at chest level, it makes my ears ring every time.

I don't really mind, I'm too busy feeling joy, filling Britta's vagina with my semen, helping Britta cum like the woman she was meant to be, be the mother she wants to be, give her that baby she craves.

I pump for a while, she spasms four or five more times, her body struggling to bend double under my weight, some of my cum is squirted out on the seat, on my belly, no problem, I have more, I keep pumping it in.

She relaxes, shudders, remembers to breathe. Puts one hand to my chest, pushes feebly, not a lot of strength left after that. Just wants me out, to back off, to straighten her hips, gotta be a little sore and cramped.

I'm careful to lower her legs gently, spread them around my hips, don't want to pull a hamstring. Not undocking, not yet, gotta let my little swimmers have the best chance, bottled up in her breeding pocket for just that extra moment or two.

She raises her head, opens her eyes, mouth still open, panting a little.

"You fucker." Not mad, not really, coming down from a pretty good orgasm.

"All part of the job ma'am!"

A little laugh, not really funny, she's been fucked hard and put away wet. Be walking sore for a day at least.

A graceful hand snakes in between us, scoops up some of the cum that dribbled out of us. I see it's the farm worker, this is her tractor, she's all flushed and happy.

Naked, too.

With a determined look she's standing there holding my jizz like something precious, quirks one knee, carefully slips two fingers into herself, opening herself, red and wet, probably been frigging this whole time.

Tips her palm, with two fingers she paddles the cum into her own vagina.

Gonna maybe get a twofer this time!

Good for her. Her body, her choice, her cunt. I don't mind women borrowing a little jizz here and there, more power to them. No need for an interview, this is definitely all on her, she does what she wants to do.

To be honest, if I wasn't drained, didn't have another appointment, she would be well worth fucking too. Freckled face, shoulders, spilling down over her chest, her tits. Gorgeous!

Pity I can't fuck them all.

"Well Britta? It's frankly been a joy to get to know you! Nice body! Great legs! Wonderful strong personality!

"I wish we could stay and talk, about you, what you like and want and who you love. But."

"But they have you booked in another cunt, somewhere else."

I nod, pretend to be sad. Can't sustain it; we both grin.

"Tell you what, I'm gonna remember yours, that's for sure!"

"Damn right!" She's confident, sassy, friendly. And she sees me, most girls don't, most women don't get past kissing a Stud, fucking a Stud.

Down to business. Paperwork to do.

"I'm gonna pull out. Gonna be a gush! You wanna do something with that, that's all on you.

"Let it fly; scoop it back, hold it in place. Keep it, share it around with your mates! Your decision, entirely."

She got a thoughtful look, nodded.

I offered a little dish, my handler keeps them ready, she takes it, gets ready. I tip her hand slightly, a better angle, practiced at this. Look at her for confirmation, get her nod, pull out smoothly in one go.

Get a little gasp, that's always so, so cute, my last gift to her, the post-coital extraction thrill!

Had the pan in place, splosh! Quite a bit, half-fill the pan, gets a raised eyebrow but honestly, she likely has no experience, everything about this is the new normal for her.

I climb down, leave her to it.

A little woman, my handler, steps forward with a clipboard, accompanied by Britta's shift boss, everything was gonna change for her now. Off work for at least a week, monitored.

And if she 'caught', if she gets pregnant, then a vacation in GravidTown, the regional maternity camp! Good food, exercise classes, massage! Movies! Baby care lessons. Emotional support, group classes with other baby-mommas. The whole deal, the best year of her life.

Britta's climbed down, still naked, center of attention, other farm workers clustered around. Sharing the dish around, letting them get a bit, get their chance.

Women with one foot up on an implement, scrubbing their taste of me into their cunts. On the ground, legs in the air, hoping they got enough, letting it drip down inside.

Two clever girls, each slurps up the other's bare palm-full of jizz, go 69, spitting it into the other, mutual insemination and mutual orgasm all wrapped up in one!

I hope Britta gets what she wants out of this. Even if she has the baby, she still has the option of returning to work, letting a surrogate baby-momma take over, thousands of volunteers, raise the precious child. The world is her oyster now.

I wait for that paperwork to be done, Britta is clocking out of her shift, comes over with my handler.

"One more question."

I raise an eyebrow, hm?

"What is your name?"

I laugh.

"Mike! My name is Michal, the old Czech name, call me Mike."

"Mike! So glad to be your reproduction partner today! You have a great cock, and some really potent sperm, they tell me! I'm in the sweet spot for catching, pretty much a sure thing. Near as that can be anyway.

"If it's a girl? What should I name her?"

They often ask me that. I always have the same answer.

"Micala. Mother to all of us! She deserves that."

A big smile and they take her away, to the medical office, check in and schedule her exams, get the ball rolling.

She didn't ask about boy names. Too tender a subject, they hardly ever live, hardly ever need a name.

Maybe she'd call him Mike.

It'd be great, to have a son. Join the family business. Follow in his old Dad's footsteps.

12