Stud or Dud?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucker blushed at her comment and said, "Thanks. You're beautiful." He said as he stared at her hairless pussy.

Abby covered her breasts with one arm and put her hand over her crotch. She blushed and said, "This is the first time I've been naked for anyone."

"Me too. You're beautiful."

"Thanks." She stretched out on the sofa. Her face was red, and she spoke quickly, "I'm ready to do more. Finger me while you suck on my boobs."

He lay beside her and did as he was instructed. He marveled at the slickness and softness of her sex. He touched her pussy everywhere and enjoyed sliding his fingers inside her.

She appeared to like it when he rubbed a bump above her slit, so he concentrated on that spot.

She grabbed his dick, squeezed, and stroked him.

It wasn't long before both cried out and orgasmed. His spunk flew everywhere. Gail and Amanda climaxed with them. They gritted their teeth to climax quietly.

After a respite, Abby said, "That was fun. Oh, God! What a mess. Your cum is everywhere!"

They laughed and adjourned to the bathroom to wash. Gail and Amanda returned to their bedrooms. Abby and Tucker returned to the family room, dressed, and used wet clothes to clean the sofa, coffee table, and carpet.

^^^Saturday morning^^^

Abby and Gail were sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast when a hungover Amanda walked in wearing a thong and a loose-fitting camisole. Her hard nipples dented the soft material. She smiled and said, "I saw you last night."

Gail froze with a look of panic in her eyes. Relief washed over her when Amanda punched her sister in the shoulder and said, "You hooked up with Tucker. Good for you. It looked like you were having fun."

"I did. He's a nice guy."

"Yes," Amanda agreed. "None of the guys I was with spent the time last night lavished the amount of attention Tucker gave you."

"How long did you watch us?"

"To the finish." She smirked and asked, "How are your nipples? He was chewing on them for a long time." She laughed.

Abby self-consciously cupped her breasts and said, "Just fine. He was gentle."

"Do you love him?"

"I just met him!" Abby said, exasperated. "I like him a lot, but we live too far apart to hope for a real, lasting relationship. Don't worry I'm sticking with our plan."

"Plan? What plan?" Gail asked.

Amanda faced her and said, "I'll tell you if you promise not to tell Mom."

"Okay. As long as the plan isn't to kill someone or rob a bank."

"We're virgins," Amanda said. "We figured this would be a good time for us to experiment sexually. No one knows us here..."

"If we mess up and make a fool of ourselves, it'll be okay. No one at our school will know," Abby said, finishing her sibling's sentence.

"I see," Gail said. "Are you practicing safe sex?"

"Don't worry. We won't get pregnant on your watch," Amanda said. "Mom put us on the pill after the Trevor incident."

Gail gave them a confused look. Abby explained, "We got drunk. Clothes came off, but nothing sexually happened."

"Because Mom walked in on the three of us," Amanda added as an aside.

"I see," Gail said. She paused, thought, and said, "Be safe. The pill will keep you from getting pregnant, but you can still get STDs."

"I won't get any diseases from Tucker. He's a virgin too," Abby announced.

"That's good," Gail said. "I understand the urge to try things and experiment. Tucker's a good boy. Treat him nice. Don't break his heart."

The older woman sighed and said, "My first time was a disaster. I was eighteen. He was twenty-one. I thought it would go well since he was older and experienced, but he was a jerk. He didn't prepare me. The foreplay was limited. I wasn't wet when he shoved his hard cock into me. It hurt, I bled, and he came inside me after promising to pull out. It was a terrible experience."

She shook her head, tears fell from her eyes, and she said, "The nightmare continued for seven days as I worried about getting pregnant. I was never so happy to get my period."

She wiped away the tears and said, "Be smart, girls. Be safe. Stand up for yourselves. Make him give you twenty minutes of foreplay before you allow him to take off his pants. Abby, Tucker's a good boy. He's a good choice. Amanda, find someone as nice as him."

Gail walked over to Amanda, brushed her hair off her neck, and discovered a hickey. She saw some discoloring in the teen's cleavage. She tugged on the camisole and exposed another love bite on the teen's left breast.

She sighed disappointingly and said, "You need to exercise better judgment. Your mother would be so disappointed to learn that you care so little about yourself that you'd allow boys to mark you as their sexual partner.

"Be classy like your sister. She had fun with Tucker, and she isn't displaying any telltale marks. These hickeys shout 'I had sex and I don't care who knows'. Have fun, be safe, and make better choices. If you look like a slut people will assume you're a slut."

Gail walked out of the room.

^^^

Tucker stopped by after lunch. Gail answered the door and said, "The girls are out shopping." Her eyes dropped to his crotch. "Stop it," she chastised herself. 'Don't look at his dick'. She raised her eyes, smiled, and asked, "How bad was it, being with the twins last night?"

"Not bad at all."

She smiled knowingly and asked, "So you'll take them out tonight?"

"Yes. While I was working out in the weight room, I heard about a party."

"They will like that. What time should I tell them to be ready?"

"Ten o'clock."

^^^

A little before ten, Tucker walked next door and rang the bell. Gail let him in and said, "They are almost ready." She led him into the family room and said, "Have a seat. Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, thank you."

They sat and talked while they waited. Gail asked him about his workout regime, his old town, and how he liked living here. Tucker was surprised at how easy it was to talk to her.

Sixteen minutes later, the twins came out. They had braided each other's hair into a triple French braid with double waterfalls. Tucker didn't know the name of their hairstyle. All he knew was it looked sophisticated. The young women were braless in backless tops, and they had on short skirts and cute sandals.

Tucker stood and said, "Wow! You look great."

"Girls, you're gorgeous," Gail said. "Have fun; don't be home too late."

Abby and Amanda smiled, happy with the compliments they received. The teens left and went to the party at a house where the parents were out of town.

They walked into the party and marveled at the crowd and loud music. There was a keg in the backyard. They helped themselves. Tucker impressed the guys he'd been working out with by showing up with two attractive blondes.

He had instant street cred with the guys and their dates, which included cheerleaders and others who were part of the popular crowd.

Tucker, Abby, and Amanda talked, drank, and danced. Several guys asked the twins for a dance. They happily obliged. Some invited them to go somewhere more private. They declined.

"You should go upstairs with Tucker and have sex with him," Amanda said. "He's nice, you like him. You couldn't do better."

"You're right."

Abby waited for the song to end. Tucker was dancing with a tall redhead. The song ended, the redhead smiled at Tucker. Abby could tell by the look on her face that she hoped Tucker would ask her to dance again. Abby approached him and said, "I have a favor to ask."

"Okay." He turned to the redhead and said, "Maybe I'll see you later." She nodded, disappointment showed on her face as she walked away.

"Not here," Abby said. She went outside on the patio. He followed. She looped her arm in his arm and led him away from the house to a secluded area in the woods.

She said, "I have this fantasy about losing my virginity. It's on a warm, moon-lite evening like this. Sometimes it's on a beach or a lounge by a pool or in a forest. I'm alone with a big, strong, handsome man, and he makes love to me."

She stopped, faced him, and asked, "Will you be that man?"

"Are you asking...?"

She looked him in the eyes and said, "Please make love to me."

"I don't have any condoms."

"I'm on the pill."

She stepped back and undressed. It was quick. She was only wearing a top, skirt, thong, and sandals. Tucker's eyes bulged as he took in the view. So did his dick. She looked gorgeous in the moonlight.

He undressed. They laid in the grass, kissed, and caressed each other. He sucked her breasts. She sucked his dick. He ate her pussy. All the while, their hearts were pounding, their breathing was audible, and they moaned and sighed.

"Are you ready?" Tucker asked as he laid on top of her. His dick was at the entrance of her vagina.

She giggled, "Do you have to ask? I'm so wet fluid is running down my butt." She looked deep into his eyes and said breathily, "Take me."

Tucker pushed, and he entered her. He drove in two inches and stopped.

"Ohhh!" They moaned.

"You're so wet and warm," he said.

"And your big, fat penis is stretching me!"

"Does it hurt?"

"No! It feels wonderful."

Tucker smiled and gave her more. He was careful. This was uncharted territory for him; he didn't want to hurt her. From the joyful look in her eyes and the soft moans coming from her lips, he knew he wasn't hurting her. He allowed his body to do what it wanted. He slid his dick in and out of her.

"Oh. Oh!" They moaned.

Suddenly, he was overwhelmed with pleasure. He drove deep inside her, his dick exploded, and he coated her womb with his sperm.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh!" he cried out.

Abby was confused and bewildered. Then she realized that he was cumming inside her. She hugged him tightly.

A minute later, he slid off her and said, "Wow."

"Yeah. Wow," she answered and smiled at him.

"Was it okay for you?" he asked.

"Great."

"Did you orgasm?"

"No."

He looked dejected. She quickly said, "I'm not disappointed. It was great, and from how my friends describe their first time, this was better than most. You didn't puke on me or shove your cock in my ass or come so quickly that I'm left wondering if we did it."

She brushed his hair out of his eyes and said, "Really, it was good. It didn't hurt at all. It felt strange and weird and wonderful. An orgasm for me wasn't possible because I was thinking about a million things. 'I'm no longer a virgin! There's a penis in me! It feels weird, good, big, warm.' I'm glad we did it. I'm glad my first time was with you."

She put her hand on his dick and squeezed it. She kissed him and whispered in his ear, "My girlfriends tell me the second time is better than the first and that teenage boys can get it up again quickly." She crawled on top of him and pushed her tits in his face.

She giggled and said, "You seem to like these. Suck on my tits, get hard, and fuck me again."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

It didn't take Tucker long to get another erection. Abby smiled, grabbed his cock, and sat on it.

"Ohhh!" she moaned with her eyes closed as her body sank on his stiff cock. She bottomed out and savored the feeling of fullness, the heat his penis gave off, and the lovely way it stretched her insides. Tucker, too sighed, happy to be inside this sexy blonde.

Abby's eyes shot open. She said, "Amanda's in trouble." She stood and said, "Get dressed. My sister needs our help!"

The teens dressed quickly and ran into the house. Abby went up the stairs and shouted, "Amanda! Amanda! Where are you?"

A cry came from down the hall. Abby went to a bedroom door. She tried to open it and couldn't. She said, "She's in there!"

Tucker joined her. He pounded on the door and shouted, "Open this door! Now!"

They heard voices and Amanda sobbing. Tucker pushed Abby aside, took a step back, and put his shoulder to the door. The jam splintered and the door swung open.

Three naked guys huddled in the far corner of the room. Amanda was topless, covered with cum, and lying on the bed. Abby ran to her sister and embraced her.

Tucker looked furious. He stomped over to the young men. They cowered and backed up.

"Stop, Tucker!" Amanda said. "Let them alone. Take me home."

Tucker's hands were clenched into fists. He was ready to pound them. "Don't hit them, Tucker," Amanda pleaded. "They didn't hurt me."

By then, a crowd had gathered. They looked from the naked young men with droopy, limp dicks to the hot blonde with a nice rack on the bed hugging her sister.

One of the naked young men said, "She was okay with everything. I commented on her pink toenails and pretty feet, and she asked if I wanted a footjob. She masturbated me with her feet. Likewise, she was happy to beat Darrin off and suck off Timmy. Then she got sad, started to cry, and we backed off."

Tucker shouted, "Go!" The naked guys ran from the room. Tucker turned on the gawkers and said, "You get out of here too." They left.

"Take me home," Amanda sobbed.

Her sister cleaned her, using the sheet to wipe the cum off her body, and helped her to dress. It was a quiet ride home.

Abby shepherded her sister to the house. Tucker followed. Gail heard the door open, got up, and asked, "How was the party?" As soon as she saw Amanda, she knew something was wrong. "What happened?" she asked.

"Can we use your bathtub?" Abby asked.

"Sure."

The women went into the bathroom. Tucker called out, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"No," Amanda said. "I only want to tell this story once. Come in with us."

Gail ran the water and put in some bath salts. Amanda undressed and slid under the warm water. The women knelt beside her and washed her body while Tucker stood in the corner and watched. She was a beautiful young woman, the equal to her sister.

When they were done bathing her, Amanda said, "Thanks for your help. I feel better. I know you all have questions. I think my story will answer them."

She cleared her throat and said, "You know Abby and I are very close. It's more than being sisters or best friends. We are attuned to each mood and needs. We reach out and automatically comfort each other in times of distress. We can finish each other's sentences because we know what the other is thinking and feeling. We call it 'twintuition'.

"Tucker, Friday night when you were making out with Abby. I woke up because of the sensations my sister was giving off. She was happy, horny, and thoroughly aroused. Her pussy was soaking wet and, because of our connection, mine was too. I watched you have sex. You were fingering Abby, and she loved it. I was so fired up I had to masturbate. You got her off, and in a way, you were responsible for my climax too."

The soap bubbles were breaking up. Everyone could see Amanda's nude body. Amanda continued, "Tonight, I became aroused because the two of you engaged in foreplay. I knew Abby was going to go all the way, and it made me angry and jealous. I'm the older twin!"

"Please! Are you going to play that card again? You're one minute and thirty-three seconds older than me," Abby interjected.

"I am the older twin. I was the first to walk. The first to talk. I should be the first to have sex. A better person would've been happy for her sister. It was our goal to lose our virginities during this trip."

Abby interrupted her sister and explained, "We worried that our inexperience might make us looked or act foolishly. If we did it here, we wouldn't be the talk of our hometown."

Tucker nodded.

"Abby," Amanda said, "I was mad because you'd found a good partner. I rounded up three 'Bad Boys'. I didn't vet them or get to know them. I figured I'd engage in heavy petting, select the best one, and fuck him.

"It was stupid of me. Yes, I had too much to drink. I blew one guy, jerked off another, and put baby oil on my feet, and gave another a footjob. I started crying because I knew I was being ridiculous. I was covered in cum from guys I didn't know or like and you were having great sex with a great guy."

She looked at Abby and said, "Good job, sister. You won. You're a woman."

"You can win too," Abby said heartfeltly. She turned to Tucker, looked at him earnestly, and said, "I'm glad you were my first. I'll cherish it forever. You know I'm leaving soon, and we'll probably never see each other again, so there's no hope for a relationship."

"You're right."

"Will you please sleep with my sister? I know you'll be as kind and gentle with her as you were with me. It would mean the world to both of us."

"You want me to sleep with your sister?" Tucker asked incredulously.

"Yes!" Abby said. "I love her, and I want her first time to be great. As great as my first time, and I know if she's with you it will be."

Gail turned to Tucker and said, "Please allow me a word on this subject. A young woman's first time is an event filled with fear, anxiety, and sometimes unrealistic expectations. It is an occasion that will be burned into her memory. I told the twins about when I lost my virginity. Suffice to say it was a nightmare.

"Tucker, I know you're kind. Abby says you are gentle and caring. If Amanda asks you to have intercourse with her, I hope you do. I know you have feelings for Abby. How could you not? But you are friends, not boyfriend and girlfriend. If you sleep with Amanda you will not be betraying Abby, and I suspect she will allow you to have sex with her again."

Gail gave him a knowing smile. The young man's face turned red.

Gail said, "It's late. Amanda has had a traumatic evening. People have been drinking. This decision is too important to rush, so let's all go to bed, get a goodnight's sleep, and reconvene tomorrow with clear heads."

Gail went to Tucker, put her arm around his waist, and escorted him out. As he walked out the door, she said, "See you tomorrow. Around one o'clock?"

^^^Sunday^^^

The twins slept in. Tucker was up early and got his morning run in before going to church with his family.

When the twins woke, they had breakfast. Amanda sat with the other women at the kitchen table, drinking hot tea, and announced, "I'd like to have sex with Tucker. Do you mind sharing him, Abby?"

"No. If he was my husband or the love of my life, I'd object, but as I told you last night, Tucker's a nice guy. He was good to me.; he'll be good to you. You should have sex with him."

Gail looked up from her coffee and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, Aunt Gail. I feel my virginity as a tremendous weight on my shoulders. When will I do it? With whom? Will it be awful or wonderful? I want to remove that stress. Abby says he's nice and considerate. He's good-looking, has lots of muscles, and a good dick. What more could I ask for?"

"Okay."

The twins immediately began discussing what Amanda should wear and how she should do her hair and makeup.

By one o'clock Amanda was ready. They had opted for casual chic. Amanda looked pretty, put together, and approachable. She had on her skin-tight jeans, ballet flats, and a very feminine blouse she'd borrowed from Gail. She opted to go braless, and her areolas were visible through the semi-transparent material.

Tucker rang the bell, Gail let him in and took him into the family room where her nieces were, and she said, "You all are over eighteen, so I'll treat you like adults. Remember no one has to do anything they don't want to do." She looked from one person to the other and said, "I am going for a walk. I'll be gone an hour. "

She left the room and went out the front door.

Amanda went to the young man and said, "Tucker, please have sex with me."

He looked at Abby. She said, "It's okay. You'll be doing Amanda and me a favor."

Abby came to him and said, "We need to free ourselves from this idea that there are 'good women' and 'bad women'. And that if our hymen is gone, we are damaged goods. My sister and I want to live our lives free of old fashion sexist rules from a patriarchal society where a male is congratulated when he loses his virginity. 'What a stud!' And a sexually active woman is called a slut. We are rejecting those stereotypes and want to live our lives on our terms."