Stud or Dud?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucker looked at Amanda and said, "It would be an honor to go to bed with you." She beamed. Abby cheered and jumped up and down. She said, "I'll light the candles" and ran down the hall to a bedroom.

Amanda held out her hand, Tucker took it in his large mitt, and they followed Abby. They saw the bed was full of pillows, and there were candles everywhere. Abby lit them, hugged the couple, and left, closing the door behind her.

"This is pretty," Tucker said.

"My sister is such a romantic."

"Ready?" he asked. She nodded, and Tucker wrapped his thick arms around her and kissed her.

She sighed and stuck her tongue into his mouth. They kissed and pawed at each other.

After ten minutes, they broke apart. They were flush. "That was nice. You're a good kisser," she said as she kicked her shoes off and unbuttoned her blouse.

"Hey. Slow down," Tucker cautioned.

"Why? Aren't we going to get naked and hop into bed?"

"Eventually, but not yet. Your body's not ready and what's the rush? Sometimes the journey is the reward." He gently grasped her hands, stopped her from undressing, and said, "May I have the pleasure of uncovering what's beneath your clothes?"

"You know what you're going to find. Boobs. And they are exactly like my sister's except the big one is on the left side."

He looked her in the eyes and asked, "What's the matter? Are you nervous, or are you always obnoxious, bossy, and bull-headed?"

His blunt words jarred her. She said, "All of the above. I don't like giving up control.'

"You need to trust me. Sex is by nature an intimate act where we both have to let our guard down and be vulnerable. I promise I won't hurt you, and you will get to make decisions. We know how this ends; I penetrate you. I'm not asking that you submit, just that you let me give you pleasure."

"Okay."

He smiled and scooped her up in his arms. "Ahh!" she cried out. He sat on the bed and had her sit on his lap. He nuzzled her neck, kissed it, and then brought his lips to hers. They sat and kissed. Tucker undid enough buttons on her shirt so he could get his hand on her breasts. He fondled her boobs as they made out.

"Oh," she cooed frequently.

After a particularly soulful moan, Tucker asked, "Okay, so far?"

"Mmm. Yes."

"Good." He lifted her off his lap and laid her in the center of the bed. He pulled her blouse open and said, "You're so beautiful!" He kissed her lips and moved down to her chest. He kissed her boobs and sucked her nipples.

"I surrender!" she cried joyfully. "You're making me so wet!" She laughed.

"And you're making me so hard," he responded. She looked at the bulge in his pants and smiled.

He gorged on her breasts as she lay on her back. They both enjoyed his actions.

"Oh!" she groaned when he rubbed her cunt through her jeans. She got more excited when he unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. He sat up and pulled her pants down to her thighs. Her thong slid aside, exposing her shaved lips.

He tugged playfully on her jeans and said, "They don't want to come off."

"I want them to come off!" Amanda said.

He took her jeans and underwear off.

Her sex was wet and glistened in the candlelight. Tucker looked at her pussy, smelled her bouquet, and smiled.

He lay beside her. They kissed as he fingered her. He repeated the move Abby had enjoyed, rubbing her bean and pushing his fingers inside her vagina.

"Mmm. Mmmm," she moaned. "Could you do a firm circular motion over my clit? That's how I do it when I masturbate."

"Sure." He made the change.

"Oh. Yes. Like that."

They kissed. Later, he placed his thumb on her button and moved it in a circle. He inserted two fingers into her with the pads up, and he accidentally did a 'come here' movement that stimulated her G-spot.

"Oh, God! That's wonderful. Oh. Yes!"

He kept doing it. She kept squirming and squealing and came on his fingers. Her knees shot up, and she rolled over on her side. His hand slid out of her and held her, cupping a firm breast as she enjoyed her orgasm.

After a while, she rolled over, faced him, smiled, and said, "That was better than any orgasm I've given myself."

"Glad you enjoyed it. Are you wet enough to have sex?"

"Hell, yes! Get your dick out."

"Okay." He stood and undressed. She sat up, watching and waiting in anticipation. When it made an appearance, she squealed, "It's so big!"

"Thanks, but it's not unusually large."

"It's huge from my perspective, considering nothing larger than my slim finger or a Tampon has been inside my pussy."

"If you're scared, we don't have to do it now."

"We are going to do it now. It fit in Abby. It'll fit in me. You'll be careful, right?"

"Right."

He got on the bed. She lay on her back, he lay beside her, and said, "Let's get back into the mood." He kissed, caressed her breasts, and fingered her pussy. Then, he got on top of her, put his dick at the entrance of her vagina, and asked, "Ready?"

She looked at him with fear-filled eyes, gulped, nodded, and he slipped his cock inside her.

"Oh. Wow! This is different," she babbled.

"Any pain?"

"No. Your big dick is stretching me. Filling me."

He paused after giving her three inches. Her attention was focused inward. He waited until she was present and acknowledged him by saying, "This feels amazing. I never knew my body was capable of these sensations. This much pleasure. You're coming home with us!"

"Ready for more?"

"Uh-huh."

He slid into her slowly, giving her it all.

"Oh. Oh!" she moaned.

He took that as permission to continue, and he slowly fucked her.

"Oh. Wow. Oh," she mumbled.

This went on for a minute or two. She squeezed an internal muscle, gripped his dick, and he lost it.

"Ahh. Ohhh!" he cried as his penis pulsed and fired off inside her. She was bewildered. The look on her face changed to one of disappointment when she felt his dick become soft.

He rolled his hot, sweaty body off her, rested, and breathed deeply. She had a million questions but managed to hold her tongue. He turned his face to her and said, "You're a dangerous woman. I was able to control myself until you did that thing."

"What thing?"

"When you gripped my dick with your pussy."

"I didn't do that on purpose. I haven't do anything on purpose. My body was been on auto-pilot. You made me warm and wet. My hips moved on their own accord. My vagina stretched, accepting and welcoming you. Your penis touched places inside me that filled me with pleasure. God! Having you inside felt so right. I flexed and grabbed you..."

"And triggered my orgasm," he said with a smile. "Sorry, I didn't last long enough to give you an orgasm. You are so tight, so beautiful, and knowing I was the first guy to do you excited me beyond my ability to hold off."

"That's okay. Wow! Fucking is amazing. Can we do it again?" she asked excitedly.

He looked at his limp penis. Her eyes followed his, and she said, "It's so small now."

He laughed, "Never use the words small or cute when describing a guy's penis."

"Sorry."

"I'm kidding. Although, some guys are sensitive about the size or, more accurately, the lack of size of their unit. I'll be ready in a few minutes if you want to do it again."

"I meant can we do it again after I talk to Abby?"

"Sure. Anytime."

Amanda got out of bed and ran naked out of the room, shouting, "Abby!"

"I'm here," her twin responded from the family room where she and Gail were sitting.

"I did it!" Amanda shouted gleefully.

The women hugged Amanda and immediately began discussing what had happened. The state of her undress or the fact that cum oozed from her pussy never came up. There was laughter and cheers and a few tears.

Tucker got up, peed, and washed in the bathroom. He put his pants on and walked into the family room. Abby and Amanda hugged, kissed, and thanked him for being gentle and having a big penis. They returned to the couch and their conversation.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Gail asked.

"Water would be great."

They went into the kitchen. She poured spring water into a glass and handed it to him. He drank greedily. She said, "You did a good thing. A girl's first time is nerve-wracking. You steered these two through it admirably. This is something they'll never forget, and it's a high bar for the next guy. He'll have to be kind, loving, and attentive. All the things a good lover is."

"It was my pleasure." His face turned red.

"I bet. You cheeky boy!"

"Tucker, I'm ready for round two," Amanda announced.

"Coming," he answered.

"Yes, you will. You lucky boy," Gail said. "Soon you'll be cumming in her hot, tight, teenaged twat." She smacked him on the butt and said, "Get in there and give her your best."

Amanda grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bedroom. She was more confident this time, and she inspected his cock. She touched, stroked, and sucked it before climbing on top of him and riding it.

He came. She didn't, but that fact didn't bother her. Everything about sex was new and exciting. She was learning about dicks, and her body, and that was enough for now.

Afterward, there was another powwow with her sister. Gail sat beside him and said, "How full is your calendar? These two will be here until Saturday. They will be expecting to see more of you."

"Football practice starts on Monday after they leave. I took this week off to focus on getting in shape. I planned to run in the mornings and evenings and lift weights in the afternoon."

"So you have some opening in your schedule where you can come over and boff these two?"

"Yes. If they want me too."

"They do. Believe me, and I'm okay with it because I know you'll treat them right, but there are two things I need to tell you. One, they are too young for a threesome. Don't suggest it or allow it to happen.

"Two, they're twins, and they're very close, but there are tensions and competitiveness between all sisters. They will get jealous and upset, wondering why you kiss one first or longer or more passionately. You can't stop the crazy thoughts, but you can prevent them by having sex with them individually."

"Okay, and the other thing?"

"Have sex with Abby next, and be sure to alternate and give them equal time. Even if one is more fun than the other."

"They're both great," he said.

"I'll defer to your greater knowledge," she said with a twinkle in her eyes. He blushed. Gail said, " Amanda is the more dominant twin. She's used to getting her way. This is too important a matter to let her run roughshod over Abby. Give Abby equal time and by that I mean dick."

His eyebrows shot up when he heard her words. Gail guffawed and said, "Sorry that popped into my mind and flew out of my mouth before I could convert it to words acceptable in polite society. Go lift your weights and please stop by later."

^^^

Around 4:30, Tucker rang the doorbell. The twins sprinted to the front door. Amanda got there first, opened it, struck a sexy pose, and said, "Hi, there. Back for more?"

"Yes," he said as he stepped inside. Amanda didn't move, so his body brushed against hers as he squeezed past. He looked at Abby, smiled, and said, "I believe it's your turn. If you're interested."

She beamed, grabbed his hand, and said, "Yes. I'm interested." She pulled on him, trying to drag him into the bedroom. He wasn't ready to go, and the petite woman couldn't move him.

Tucker turned to Amanda and said, "I enjoyed being with you. Maybe we can get together after dinner?"

"I'd like that."

"See you then." He turned and focused on Abby and said, "I'm all yours for the rest of the afternoon. What do you want to do?"

"Have sex!" She pulled on his arm; he came with her this time.

They hurried to the bedroom, stripped, and then took their time. They did it all. They kissed and caressed each other. He sucked her breasts, and she sucked his dick. He ate her pussy, and they fucked in a variety of positions.

She came twice. Once when he fingered her and again when he gave her oral sex. She enjoyed the fucking, but didn't come on his cock. He left her in bed sleeping and went home.

After dinner with his family and an evening run followed by a shower, he visited next door. He greeted Abby with a kiss and went with Amanda to the bedroom, and the two had fun. Amanda was more assertive. She climaxed when he gave her oral sex and insisted she be on top. He came inside her.

She gave him time to enjoy his climax and then said, "I love it when you eat me." She giggled and said, "Actually, I love everything. When you kiss me, when you suck on my boobs, when you give me oral sex, and when you put your penis in me."

She smiled and added, "Oral sex is wonderful. This warm, wonderful feeling swells up inside me. It explodes, and this wondrous feeling of pleasure spread throughout my body. I have the same sensation when you fuck me, but I get distracted by all the thoughts in my head while you're pounding me, and I can't reach the same crescendo."

"Sounds like we need more practice."

"Yes! How about now?"

"I meant tomorrow. I'm bushed."

"Okay," she answered, disappointed.

^^^

Monday morning Tucker went for a run. He stopped by Gail's house and rang the bell. He was shirtless, hot, and sweaty. Abby answered the door and smiled when she saw him. He smiled and asked, "I've been thinking about you and wondered if we'd have time to get together today?"

"How about now?"

"I'm all sweaty."

"You probably need a shower. I do too. Why don't we share a shower and save the planet?"

"Okay."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. She called out, "I'm going to take a shower."

Gail answered, "Fine."

Abby and Tucker walked past the kitchen, Abby gave her sister and aunt a smug look, and added, "I won't be alone."

Tucker blushed and waved.

They went into the bathroom, stripped, and showered. Each washed the other. Tucker said, "I love how soft your body is, and you're curves. He ran his hand down her waist, over a hip, and caressed her butt.

Abby giggled and said, "I loved the feel of your hard, muscular body." She put a hand on his shoulder and dragged it down his chest and belly. When she got to his penis, she squeezed his stiff member.

She scrubbed and sucked his cock and stopped abruptly when he moaned loudly, "Oh! That feels good."

She giggled and said, "Then we have to stop. I want your thick dick to cum in my pussy, not my mouth. Let's go to bed."

They dried off. "My clothes are too dirty to put on," Tucker said as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

"We're just going a short distance," Abby said. "Let's streak!"

She grabbed his towel, pulled it off him, and ran out the door. Tucker followed. He stepped into the hall at the same time Gail did. They saw each other and froze.

Gail saw him full-frontal with a full erection. She stared. Her look of consternation softened into a smile. She pointed to the right and said, "Abby went that way."

Tucker blushed, covered his cock with both hands, and turned in the direction she pointed.

"Your workout regimen is paying dividends," Gail said. "You look great. Love your bum!"

Tucker hurried into Abby's room and closed the door. He soon got over his embarrassment. The teens necked, petted, gave each other oral sex, and did the deed.

"Oh. Oh! OH!. OHHH!" Abby cried out loudly as she came on his cock.

"Ahh. Ohh!" he hollered as he shot his load inside her.

As they bask in the glory of their orgasms, they heard a knock, and the door opened. Amanda marched in on the naked couple and asked, "Abby, the whole neighborhood heard you cum. Was it from oral or intercourse?"

"How is this any of your business?" Tucker asked as he pulled on the sheet to hide his shrinking cock and Abby's freshly fucked pussy.

"I climaxed while he was fucking me!" Abby said proudly.

Amanda sat on the bed by her sister and said, "Tell me everything."

The twins ignored Tucker as they talked on each other. Amanda peppered her sister with questions.

Tucker got out of bed and went into the hall bathroom to wash and find his clothes.

Gail rapped on the door, stuck her head inside, and stole another look at the fit, naked young man. She said, "I threw your jock and shorts into the washing machine. Here are some clothes my ex left behind."

He took the clothes. She showed no signs of leaving, so he slipped the boxers, shorts, and tee-shirt on and said, "Thanks."

"Will you have time for Amanda this afternoon? She'll be pissed until you make her scream like her sister."

"I can come over after I lift weights."

"Great. I'm off to work. I'll leave the front door unlocked."

^^^

Amanda opened the door as Tucker was about to knock. "Finally," she said. "I've been waiting all afternoon." She pulled him inside. He said hello to Abby as they passed through the family room. She returned the greeting and gave him a big smile.

Amanda was stripping as she walked. She was naked by the time they were in the bedroom, and she pounced on him, smothering his face with kisses as she hung on him with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"Slow down," he chastised her. "Can't we talk and ease into this."

"You want to know how my day was?" she asked. "Crappy. My little sister climaxed from vaginal sex. I have to catch up."

"This is not a competition," Tucker said. "We're here to learn and have fun. If we have an orgasm great, but why does it matter how many or how we climax?"

"Because it does."

He grabbed her waist, pushed her off him, and placed her on the bed. He sat beside her and said, "Please take a deep breath and center yourself." He waited for her to inhale and exhale loudly. "This is our time. Let's enjoy it," he said.

She quickly opened her mouth. He suspected to argue. He put a finger over it, shushing her, and said, "I'm pleased that we get to spend some time together. May I kiss you?"

She saw that he wasn't going to be rushed or bend to her will. She gave in, nodded, and puckered up. He kissed her.

One kiss led to another and another. Soon she forgot what she was angry about and moaned as they kissed and their tongues gently explored the other's mouth. He pushed her on her back and feasted on her breasts.

"Oh. Mmmm," she groaned and pulled his head to her chest.

"Oh. Yes!" she cried out when he fingered her using the 'come hither' motion she enjoyed the other day.

"OH! Fuck!" she cried out as she climaxed.

Her legs clamped together, and she raised her knees. Tucker barely got his hand out of her as her body twisted. He cuddled with her as she saw stars and felt fire flowing in her veins.

"Wow! I love that thing you do with your fingers," she said.

"Your pleasure is my pleasure."

"Can I suck your cock? I want to practice some things."

"Be my guest." He stretched out on the bed, and she got on her knees. She put his cock in her mouth and sucked and tongued him.

"Nice," he murmured.

She got more aggressive and tried to deepthroat him. It wasn't happening. It could have been because this move was new to her, her mouth was on the small side, or because his dick was thick. Or a combination of the three. She tried, failed, gagged, coughed, and had tears rolling down her cheek.

"Damn it! I can't do it."

"I don't care," Tucker said. "Seeing my dick in your mouth is a turn-on, and what you were doing at the beginning, sucking, bobbing, and rubbing your tongue on my dick, felt nice."

"I wasn't going for nice. I wanted to blow your mind."

She climbed on top of him and impaled herself on his erection. She rode him, experimenting with speed and angles. He played with her breasts sucking and caressing them as she did her research.

They cycled through several positions. When they did doggie-style she asked him to slap her ass and pull her hair. He did so half-heartedly.