Stud or Dud?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder! Faster!" she called out. Tucker pounded her ass, and she slammed her butt back into him. They went at it, full throttle.

"Oh. Oh!" Tuckered groaned, and he shot his load into her. She felt his dick pulse, lose its hardness, and they both stopped.

After a few deep breaths, Tucker said, "Sorry, but the friction and stimulation were too much for me."

She disengaged from his wilt dick and laid on her back. He lay beside her and said, "I'm sorry you didn't cum. Did you enjoy any of it?"

"I like having your dick inside me. I like the thrusting. It feels good."

"You've climaxed when I've licked and fingered your clit," Tucker said. "How is screwing different?"

"The sensations are less intense and diffused. When you touch or lick my clit, I get strong sensations that go straight to the pleasure center in my brain. With PIV I get weaker feelings from multiple places.

"It's the same for Abby," Amanda said. "She claims she climaxed on your dick when she stopped focusing on having an orgasm. She said she relaxed, stopped putting pressure on herself, and enjoyed the sex. Then the feelings built up inside her and washed over her body."

"That sounds like a good plan. Let it come to you." Tucker said.

"That's hard for me."

"I know," he said as he tenderly held her. "You've been trying too hard, doing moves you've seen in porn videos. I don't need you to deepthroat me. Regular oral sex is great, and I don't want to pull your hair, spank you, or have rough sex. I want to make love to you and hear you moan and sigh. That's the biggest turn-on for me."

"Really?"

"Yes. I like your body. I like the intimacy of making love. Can we try it my way?"

"Okay."

Tucker made love to Amanda; it was all soft caresses, deep kisses, and tenderness. He fucked her in the missionary position after gently sucking her breasts, fingering her, and licking her pussy. He stared into her eyes, and he penetrated and thrust in her.

She cooed, submitted, and let him give her pleasure.

"OH!" She cried out sharply when she came on his cock.

He drove his dick deep inside her and came. They gasped and held each other tightly. It was beautiful, intimate, and satisfying.

After a brief respite, she said, "Thank you." Her voice was soft and emotional.

"Your pleasure is my pleasure."

He dressed, left her resting, curled up in the bed under a sheet, and said to Gail and Abby on his way out, "Amanda climaxed PIV."

Abby rushed down the hall to be with her sister. Gail escorted Tucker to the door, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "God bless you. You're a fine man."

^^^

For the rest of the week, Tucker ran twice a day, lifted weights for two hours, and fucked the shit out of the twins. They came on his cock, and he left them in their beds, smiling and enjoying the pleasure of their orgasms.

He had sex with one in the morning, the other in the afternoon, and both, individually, in the evening. He alternated, so each young woman got her fair share of dick and climaxes.

Tucker met their mother and father on Saturday morning when they came to take the twins home. The young women cried and begged him to come to visit them. Their parents were confused and wondered how such a strong bond developed in such a short time.

^^^

"There go the little angels," Gail said as she stood beside Tucker and waved as her relatives drove away. "You were a hospitable representative of our fine city."

"I'm going to miss them."

"Of course, you are!" Gail exclaimed and laughed.

His face turned red, and he stated the obvious. "The sex was great."

She looped her arm in his and said, "Stopping anything cold turkey is hard. Your body is used to climaxing. How many times a day?"

"Four."

"That's a lot of wet dreams, or you're going to have to take matters in hand," she said and chuckled.

She tugged on his arm and pulled him in the direction of her house. "I owe you for escorting and entertaining my nieces, and I feel responsible for your predicament. I didn't mandate the sexual activity, but I allowed and let it happen in my house."

She stopped, faced him, and said, "Let me help you. Sleep with me."

His face showed a look of shock and surprise.

"I'm serious," Gail said. "I've seen you naked and find you attractive. My nieces rave about how nice you are and how good you're in the sack. I'm a divorced woman who isn't getting any. This could be a win-win situation. I have no expectation of us having a relationship or that you won't date and bed girls your age. I'm saying we both have needs, and we could help each other out."

Tucked stood quietly and stared at the older woman.

Her lower lip quivered, a sadness washed over her, and she let go of him. She said, "I've embarrassed myself. You have no interest in sleeping with an old woman like me. I'm sorry for propositioning you."

"You have it wrong. I'd be honored," Tucker said. "I think you're beautiful. I loved to have sex with you. Can we do it now?"

"What? Sure. Now is good."

They hurried into her house. He embraced her as soon as the door was closed. He kissed her lips, neck, and face. He squeezed her full breasts as they kissed and felt her up through her dress.

She moaned and gasped. He groaned and groped.

Tucker made her face the wall and pulled her wet panties off. He dropped his drawers, lifted her dress, and jabbed his cock between her legs blindly, searching for her vagina. He found her hole and drove his dick inside her.

"Oh. Yes!" she cried out as he penetrated her.

"Ohhh," he moaned.

He pressed her body up against the wall and pistoned his teenage cock in and out of her.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she grunted in rhythm with the dick thrusting into her.

"OHHhhh!" she cried out as she came.

"Fuck!" he shouted as his dick exploded and cum filled her vagina.

He leaned into her, panting, pressing her against the wall, and honestly, holding her up as her orgasm was strong and her legs were weak. They were lost in a world of pleasure.

He took a deep breath and sat on the floor. His pants gathered around his ankles. He removed his shoes and kicked his pants and underwear off.

She slid down the wall, and rested, leaning against him. They were lost in a world of pleasure.

After a respite, Gail laughed and said, "You won't believe me, but I've dreamed of you taking me like that. That why I was so wet and came so hard."

"That was great. I've dreamed of having sex with you and it was as good as I had expected."

He kissed her. She returned the kiss. Her hand fondled his dick and she asked, "The twins told me about your miraculous ability to get a second erection." She stroked him. His dick twitched and began to swell." Yes!" she shouted.

Tucker scooped her up in his arms, stood, and carried her to her bedroom.

"Ahh," she cried out as he dropped her on the bed. As she bounced, he finished undressing and removed his socks and shirt. He climbed on the bed and began undressing her. She clutched at her clothes, looked fearful, and said, "I hope my body doesn't disappoint you. I'm twice as old as the twins. I'm not slim and firm like they are."

He paused and looked her in the eyes. "I know and still want you. I like your womanly figure." He slowly undressed her. At first, she covered herself. He gently removed her arms and said, "I like your breasts. They are bigger and softer than the twin's twins. I like your large, dark areolas, and I'm not put off that your boobs sag. Gravity is a force of nature that we are all subject to."

He ran his fingers through her black, curly pubic hair and said, "I like your hair. I especially like your bum. It's plump and round. I want to sink my teeth into it." He rolled her over and gently bit her butt.

"Ahh," she hollered and then laughed.

He rolled her onto her back and said, "I want to hold you, kiss you, and make love to you."

She reached out with her hand, caressed his face, and said, "You are wiser than your years. That was the perfect thing to say.

They kissed and made love. They explored each other's bodies with their hands, lips, and mouths. They ended up 69ing with Tucker on the bottom. His tongue flicked across her clit and scooped nectar out of her vagina. She gave excellent head. Much better than the her nieces.

She mounted him and ground her clit against his pubic bone and bounced up and down on his steely cock while he feasted on her big, soft breasts. They had sex in a variety of positions. They ended up in the missionary position so they could kiss and gaze into each other's eyes.

"Ohhh!" she cried out when she climaxed.

"Fuck!" he hollered as he took his release.

^^^

Sunday afternoon, Tucker rang his neighbor's doorbell. Gail invited him in and they had another spirited round of sex and more great orgasms.

As they lay naked in each other's arms, he said, "I love you."

"I know and I love you."

Football practice started the next day. He had two practices a day; Gail had her job. It was difficult to find time to be together. Sunday afternoon became their thing. They talked, enjoyed each other's company, and had sex. Sometimes leisurely, sometimes spirited, and other times lovingly.

Three months into their love affair, after Gail satisfied Tucker's ass fetish by fucking him 'reverse cowgirl'. They lay happy and sweaty in a heap, and Gail said, "Have you ever wonder why I'm always available for sex? That I'm never on my period?"

"No, but I'm not the brightest bulb," he joked.

She had a serious look on her face and said, "It's because I'm pregnant."

He sat up ramrod straight and now he had a serious look on his face.

"This is a good thing. I've always wanted to have children. I'm nearing the end of my child-bearing years so when our affair began I decided not to use birth control. I know it was unfair and selfish of me, but I'm not married. I not even dating. I saw you as my last chance to have a child and took advantage.

"I'm telling you because you have a right to know and I also want to assure you that I expect nothing from you. No money. No help raising her. Nothing. She will be my child and 100% my responsibility."

"I see," he said pensively. "What does this affect us? Are we done?"

"I hope not," she said. "Our Sunday afternoons are the highlight of my week. I felt bad for not telling you that I was trying to get pregnant and I won't be able to hide it from you and the world much longer. Can you forgive me?" Her eyes welled up with tears.

"I'm not angry. I understand your situation. I have a barren aunt and it kills her that she can't have children. I also know you're more than capable of raising a child. You have the resources and a nurturing nature. You'll be a great mother. This is a dumb and selfish question, but doe this mean we can't have sex?"

She laughed and said, "I can have sex until my water breaks and I go into labor. That won't happen for seven months. What were you thinking? That you'd poke the baby in the eye with your dick? Your penis goes in my vagina and the baby is in my uterus! She is safe."

"Can I asked another stupid question?"

"Sure."

"Can I taste your breast milk?"

"Yes. With my big tits, I should be able to feed the baby and give you a taste."

^^^

Tucker and Gail continued to have sex every Sunday up until the birth. He got to suck milk from her breasts. Two months after the birth, he gently made love to Gail.

Tucker and Gail remained friends and lovers until she passed away thirty years after they met. Their daughter, Lorna cried on 'Uncle' Tucker's shoulder at the funeral.

^^^

Tucker made many friends from being on the football team. He excelled at the sport. Physically, he was suited for it, and mentally, he had the toughness and the desire to win. He became the starting fullback and middle linebacker and was elected as one of the co-captains by his peers.

When school started, word got around about the big, good-looking, new kid in school. The girls took an interest; they flirted with him and invited him to parties.

He fell into a routine: school, football practice, and homework during the week. Friday nights were for football games under the lights, Saturday nights there was a party somewhere, Sunday mornings were for church with his family, and Sunday afternoons were spent with Gail.

Tucker was popular with the high school girls. However, he didn't go on many individual dates. That wasn't the way he and his classmates operated. There were parties and events that everyone went to. He'd go, hang out with his friends, and hook up with willing young women.

These pretty lasses were all glad to make out and engage in heavy petting. He could count on receiving a handjob or a blowjob, and some would go all the way so he carried condoms in his wallet.

He had two memorable relationships in his senior year of high school: the first was with the head cheerleader, Brooke. She was the most attractive and popular girl at school. She and her cohorts ruled the school benevolently.

Brooke was statuesque and had a voluptuous hour-glass figure at eighteen when most of her female classmates were skinny, awkward, and stuffing their bras. Picture Kate Upton. She matched her height and her DD breasts. However, she wasn't a blue-eyed blonde. She had brown hair and eyes.

Naturally, a young woman like that had her pick of the guys. She was going steady with last year's football captain, Philip 'Brick' Stevens. They started dating when Brooke was a sophomore, and he was a junior.

Brick had earned his nickname because he was a devastating tackler, and when he hit you it felt like a ton of bricks had fallen on you. He was currently playing football in college, and they had a long-distance relationship.

Brooke was a nice girl, not the brightest, and determined to be faithful to Brick, the love of her life. Circumstances brought Tucker and Brooke together. She was the head cheerleader, and he was one of the captain of the football team. They interacted at school, pep rallies, and went to the same parties. They were involved in high school food drives, other charities, and planning special events, such as the prom.

They each had their crew. Hers were the cheerleaders and popular girls; his group was the jocks. Problems between these groups percolate up to the top, and they dealt with the bad behavior and bad break-ups smoothing things over.

It wasn't unusual for the two of them to spend time together. They liked each other, and Tucker respected her commitment to her boyfriend. Tucker became her go-to escort for high school events when Brick was unavailable, which was often. They'd end the evening with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. If his hand brushed her ass or he crushed her soft breasts against his chest longer than a standard 'buddy' hug, she didn't say anything.

He was a last-minute fill-in prom date. Brooke was pissed that Brick canceled at the last minute. Something came up at college.

"You look gorgeous," Tucker said when Brooke came down the stairs ready to go to the prom. Her parents insisted on pictures and insisted Tucker be in some of them.

When they got to the car, Tucker opened the door for her. Instead of getting in the car, Brooke hugged him and said, "Thanks for doing this. I'm furious Brick let me down. I wasn't going to go to the prom. I felt humiliated that the head cheerleader didn't have a date to the prom."

He rubbed her back and said, "It's unfortunate that something came up. I'm glad to fill in. You know, you're my favorite date for all events."

She giggled and said, "We have gone to more than a few functions." She squeezed him tightly, kissed his cheek, and said, "You were great with my parents. Not many high school boys are comfortable talking to parents and answering their questions."

"No problem. They're great just like their beautiful daughter." He pulled out of the hug, made her twirl, and said, "Let's have a good look at that dress! What do you call it?"

She giggled and said, "It's a sequin, backless, spaghetti strap, slit dress."

"I like it! It sparkles." He teased her playfully, "It shows off the girls, and the high split up your thigh is very sexy. It fits your bum like a second skin."

"It should look great. It cost a fortune. The shop claims the designer has a degree in mechanical engineer and uses special materials and computers to construct a dress to fit this snugly and support my boobs, so I don't have to wear a bra."

"How could you wear a bra with a backless dress? Wouldn't that ruin the look?"

"Totally. Just as a visible panty line would be a distraction. Don't tell anyone, but I'm not wearing any panties." She giggled.

Tucker smiled and said, "Get in. We have a party to go to." She demurely got into the car, being careful to keep her knees together."

Tucker drove to the school, parked, and said, "Let me get the door." He went around and opened the door for her. Brooke smiled and said, "Thanks. What a gentleman." She spread her legs as she exited the car. The slit allowed the gown to open up, and she flashed her vagina.

Tucked noticed and stared. Her labia were wax. A landing strip of brown pubes was above her slit. She saw his eyes grow wide, noticed where he was looking, and discovered the wardrobe malfunction. She paused, let him have a good look, before saying, "Oops," and getting out of the car.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry. I know you didn't do it on purpose. I forgot to be extra careful. I got waxed for this occasion. It hurt like hell. I glad someone knows the effort, pain, and expense I put into this evening. It was going to be a surprise for Brick, but he's a no-show. Again.

They had fun at the prom and took pictures with their friends. When they danced, Tucker watched her breasts wobble and bounce, loved the peek of the thigh the slit provided, and admired her pantie-less ass.

Of curse, she was elected Prom Queen. Tucker was surprised to be selected as Prom King.

As they slow danced alone on the dance floor with their classmates' cheering, Tucker said, "I knew you'd be prom queen. We deserve it. You're not only the most beautiful girl in school, you're the nicest."

"Thanks."

"I can't believe I'm the Prom King."

"You single-handedly have made the football team competitive, and you're also a nice guy."

When the prom ended, they went to an after-party. They drank and had fun until a girl showed Brooke a video on her phone. She had an older brother who went to the same college as Brick. The film showed Brick kissing a college coed and groping her ass. The young woman laughed and grabbed his crotch.

"That bastard! He's cheating on me!" Brooke shouted. She burst into tears and ran off. Her girlfriends followed and consoled her.

She re-appeared at the party. Everyone knew what had happened and that she'd been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. Her makeup, while touched up, wasn't up to her normal standard. She went to Tucker and said, "Please dance with me."

He left the guys and danced with her. During a slow dance as he held her in her arms, she said, "I broke up with Brick. He admitted he'd been cheating on me."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I've had offers. Guys want to sleep with me, but I've turned them all down. I was loyal and true."

"You're a good person. It's too bad Brick didn't reciprocate. You deserved to be treated better."

"Thanks." She looked into his eyes, tilted her head, and brought her lips to his. They kissed. She said breathily, "I've wanted to do that for a long time, but...you know."

"Me too, but...you know," he answered.

She smiled and said, "I knew, but you're too good of a guy to make a move on a woman who's taken. I'm no longer in a relationship."

He kissed her and then whispered in her ear, "Do you want to go somewhere private?"