Stud or Dud?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

They went upstairs, found an empty bedroom, and went inside. She rushed to him, they embraced and kissed. More kisses followed. They got undressed. She sucked his cock until it was rock hard and said, "Get on the bed!"

He complied with the order. She scrambled on top of him and rode him roughly. She quickly came, and so did he.

"Oh, God! I needed that," she said as she flopped on the bed beside Tucker.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "There wasn't much foreplay for you. Did I hurt you?"

"Ha!" she laughed. "Surprisingly, I was wet, and it didn't hurt a bit. I had this animal-like urge to have a cock in me. I've been denying myself for so long. I wanted it so badly that my pussy became lubricated without any foreplay. Sorry. I used you."

"That's okay. Is it alright that I came inside you?"

"Yes. I'm on the pill." She rolled over and looked at him. "Thanks for the quickie, and thanks for being a good friend. Can I ask for another favor?"

"Sure."

"Make love to me. Make me feel beautiful and desirable."

"My pleasure."

He kissed her and pleasured her.

He enjoyed her large breasts. They were huge, wider than her chest. He got a chance to explore her body. She was gorgeous, voluptuous, and had beautiful skin with a peaches and cream complexion.

She had a great ass which caught him by surprise. He'd overlooked it due to her other great features: the thick hair, her height, and her gigantic ta-tas. He groped her butt, and teased her, running his fingertips in her butt crack and pressing on her anus, which sometimes made her giggle and other times caused her to sigh.

He fingered her using the 'come hither' motion the twins and Gail enjoyed.

She moaned, groaned, and came. He let her rest and idly touched her boobs. When she opened her eyes, he kissed her, got on top of her, and leisurely fuck her.

She became more animated, and they cycled through several positions. They returned to missionary. He kissed her boobs and mouth and made her climax.

"Ohhhh," she cried out as she came. Her body spasmed. He dropped another load inside her.

When her mind cleared, she said, "I've missed sex. With Brick out of town, it's been a while. I'm up for more if you are."

"Can I play with your boobs?"

She laughed, shook her shoulders, making her breast shimmy and quake, and said, "Knock yourself out."

The look of awe and joy on his face showed he could get enough of them. He squeezed and hefted them, he kissed and sucked her nipples, and he caressed and ogled her double D's. And of course, he fucked them.

She laughed as she pressed them together, and he slid his dick in her magnificent cleavage. He stole fluid from her pussy and salvia from his mouth to lube her tits, and he fucked them.

"Ahhh" he groaned as he came. His sperm landed on her chin, neck, boobs. She was a good sport and laughed.

When he recovered, he said, "I've made a mess. How about we share a shower to clean up?"

They wrapped themselves in the top sheet, opened the door, and ran down the hall to the bathroom. Lots of people saw them and laughed. Tucker pounded on the bathroom door, and a guy that played defensive end, came out, zipping his fly. The scowl on his face showed he was annoyed. His mood changed when Tucker and Brooke ran past him.

Someone was standing on the sheet, it came off, and a few lucky people got a glimpse of the nude couple before the door closed.

They shower, washing each other. Tucker loved how the soap and water made her tits slick. He groped her obsessively. She cleaned and stroked his cock. He turned her around, had her put a foot on the edge of the tub, lean over, and he fucked her from behind as he alternately pawed her breasts and rubbed her clit.

"Oh. Oh. OH!" she hollered and came.

"Ohhhh," he groaned as the last of his cum went inside her.

They rested, rewashed, and wrapped themselves in towels. As they exited the bathroom, the crowd that had gathered clapped and cheered and teased them about their loud orgasmic screams. Red-faced, they hurried to the bedroom and dressed.

Tucker took her home, and he kissed her as they stood on the porch. Brooke said, "Thanks. I had a great time."

"Me too."

She looked at him and said, "Um...I like you, but I don't want to be your girlfriend or anyone's girlfriend. I dated Brick for years. I can't get into a relationship right away."

"Of course not. You need time alone. Time to heal and to think about what you want. Find yourself, and I'll be around if you need a friend or a no-strings-attached roll in the hay."

"Thank you," she gushed. "Thanks for understanding."

^^^

They remained friends, and they hooked up that school year for mind-blowing sex a couple more times.

Tucker bedded many women in his life, but no one as beautiful, sexy, and sensuous as Brooke.

^^^

Tucker's other great high school affair was with a hairy, hippie chick. It wasn't love at first sight.

"Hey, Colossus. Move! You're blocking the door," bellowed a female behind Tucker. She sounded annoyed.

"Sorry." Tucker got out of the way by stepping inside the chemical lab. He explained, "I was checking the board to see my assigned spot."

"We all need to find our spot," said the short brunette with wild, curly hair. She was wearing a headband with a peace symbol and a tie-dyed tee-shirt. She slid past Tucker and went to the front table on the right side of the room.

Tucker finally located his name. He went to his spot and found the short, curly-haired woman. He said, "Hi. It looks like we're lab partners."

She looked at him, frowned, and said, "Are you in the right classroom? This is AP Chemistry."

He laughed and said, "Are you worried that I'll be a dud of a partner because I don't know my name? Or are you working on the theory that I'm a football player and I must be dumb? My name is Tucker Brady. Someone reversed my first and last names. They put Brady Tucker on the board. It took me a few minutes to discover their error and find my assigned seat."

She studied him. He looked her over. She was short, a full foot shorter than him. She had black, naturally curly hair, and it appeared to have free range, or her attempt to comb and brush it into submission had failed miserably. She had bright eyes. They were such a dark brown color that they appeared to be black.

She was fit and had a pretty face. Her style was bohemian - minimal makeup, neutral colors, retro bell-bottom jeans, and Doc Marten boots.

"You're the new boy in school, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yes."

"We haven't met. I'm Luna. Nothing personal, but after class, I will ask for a new partner, I'm on track to be the class valedictorian. I need someone that can pull their weight. I'm not going to be your ticket to get a grade that maintains your eligibility to play football."

"Everyone, quiet down, and have a sit," the teacher announced.

The students sat.

The teacher walked across the front of the classroom, handing out papers to the people in the front row. "Please take one and pass the sheets back. This is a test to make sure you belong in this class. AP classes are not for everyone. We will be covering a lot of material quickly. If you don't have the necessary basic knowledge, you will struggle and negatively affect the entire class. You have thirty minutes. Start now."

Tucker stopped writing after fifteen minutes. Luna noticed, smirked, and thought, "Looks like I'll be getting a new lab partner soon."

"Times up," the teacher announced. "Give your paper to the person beside you. We will grade them now."

Luna and Tucker exchanged papers. Her mouth fell open, and she said, "You answered all the questions."

"Yes. They were pretty basic." He glanced at her paper and put an 'X' through the first one.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"You got that one wrong."

She was about to argue when the teacher said, "Let's get started." He rattled the answers to the multiple-choice questions. Tucker got them all correct. Luna got two wrong.

"Show the papers to their owners and leave them on the desk for me to collect later," the teacher said. "If you have six incorrect, you can leave now. Go to the guidance counselor's office to find a science class better suited for you. If you missed four or five questions, you should seriously consider withdrawing."

There was a loud screeching sound as chairs slid on the tile floor. Four people stood, grabbed their stuff, and left. The teacher launched into his lecture before the departing students were out of the room.

The bell rang, and the teacher said, "Read the first two chapters of your textbook." Everyone gathered their stuff and left.

^^^

Tucker continued to impress Luna and the teacher with his performance in the chemistry class. After class on Friday, she said, "You are great at this stuff. I'm learning a lot being your partner."

"I'm enjoying being your partner," he said, "Good luck with your game today."

"I never told you that I play soccer."

"Your legs did. You have well-developed calves and muscular thighs."

"You've been perving on me?"

"You pick the clothes you wear. I see what you're willing to show. You have the impressive thighs and strong glutes of a runner. I asked around and learned you're the striker on the soccer team."

Luna played her soccer game after school. Tucker's game started at 7:30 p.m. He ran for eighty yards on twelve carries and scored a touchdown. He had fifteen tackles, three for a loss, and sacked the opposing quarterback twice. His team won easily.

^^^

On Saturday night, everyone went to Jennifer Freedmen's party.

Tucker and his teammates were discussing the game. Luna came up to the group dress as a hippie chick from the sixties. She had a ring of flowers in her hair, a white, loose-fitting, peasant blouse with elaborate embroidery on it, and a simple, long skirt. She was braless. Everyone could see her nipples through the top.

"Hello," she said. The guys said hello and checked out her tits. Billy said, "Great game today. That was a wicked goal you scored to win the game."

"Thanks."

Chester snickered and asked, "How come you don't shave your pits?"

Luna made a face to show that she was annoyed and exasperated by the question. She raised an arm, and since her top was sleeveless, everyone saw her hairy armpit. She said, "Does it bother you that I have hair?"

"Yes. It's gross. Why don't you shave like everyone else?

"I might if everyone shaved, but half the population gets a pass. How come your body is okay as God made it, but mine isn't? I'm expected to shave, put on makeup, watch my weight, do my hair, smell nice, and wear pretty clothes. The double standard chaps my ass and I refused to play the game and submit to society's expectations of female beauty.

"Women have hair. What we do with it, shave, wax, trim, or let it grow freely, is our business. Remember the feminist rallying cry, 'My body, My choice'? Honestly, I don't have the time to shave, primp, and put on makeup. I have a life to live so get over it."

Her words left Chester flabbergasted. She smirked, turned to Tucker, and asked, "Can I have word with you."

He nodded and they walked away. He walked stiffly and grunted. "Sore from your game?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I get that way after my soccer games."

She stopped when they were alone and said, "I wanted to apologize for being a bitch the first day of chemistry class. I was raised to be better than that. I was on my period, having a bad day, and I took it out on you. I hate being judged by my appearance, and that's what I did to you."

"Apology accepted."

"Sorry about blowing up and making a scene in front of your friends."

"Chester deserved it. My mom's a feminist so I understand where you're coming from. I was raised to respect women. Expecting to be treated fairly isn't asking too much. I think it's kind of badass that you have fur under your arm."

"I am a feminist and abhor society's double standards," Luna said. "But I'm not trying to make a statement with my pits. Being a brunette, I have thick, dark hair. If I want my armpits to look clean, I have to shave daily. Frequent shaving irritates my skin, and I get razor burn and bumps, so I go natural."

He looked at her calves and said, "I'm guessing you don't have that issue with your legs."

"No. Thank God! Because I love smooth, hairless legs. They are worth the time and trouble. Thanks for hearing me out. Can I buy a beer?"

Tucker laughed. "The beer's free. Jennifer bought a keg."

She grabbed a plastic cup and got him a beer, and got one for herself. They drank. He said, "I like your outfit that style looks good on you. Do you like vintage clothes?"

"My parents are hippies. I grew up seeing my mom not wearing much makeup and dressing this way. I liked how she looked and adopted it as my style. The clothes are easy and comfortable. There are only so many hours in the day. Instead of spending hours on my appearance, I pursue my goals. I'm a competitive person. I want to get good grades and be a good soccer player."

"I hear that you're better than good. You lead your team in scoring and as I was told when we first met, you're going to be the class valedictorian,

"Ugh. Do I have to apologize again? Sometimes I'm a bitch."

"We all have our moments."

"Damn! So you're that nice?" she asked. "Being smart, good-looking, and big and strong, isn't enough? You have to be gracious and forgiving too."

They shared a laugh. She asked, "What position do you play?"

"Fullback and linebacker."

"So you hit and get hit a lot."

"Yes," he said and smiled. "That's what's fun about football."

"I'm guessing you get banged up. You were limping earlier."

"I get stiff and sore."

"Me too. My parents run a community health spa. We have a store that sells organic food and a spa that addresses spiritual and health needs. We provide massages, meditation, yoga, and a sauna. My parents are big believers in keeping in harmony with nature.

"I feel better when I ice down after the game and the next day get a massage and doing some stretching. I do hot yoga. Let me make up for my bad behavior. Next Saturday, you should join me."

"That sounds good. It's a date." He took a drink and asked, "Why do they call you the 'Geek Freak'?"

"I'm a freak because I don't care about the things the other girls do. I don't try to be popular or to impress the boys. I rarely wear makeup, I prefer comfortable, retro clothes to keeping up with fashion trends, and I let my hair, on my head, and other parts of my body, do their own thing. The geek part is because I'm on track to be the class valedictorian."

"If I need help in school, can I come to you?"

"Sure. As long as you agree to help me in chemistry."

"Deal."

^^^Friday^^^

Luna scored twice, and the girl's soccer team won easily.

Friday night, Tucker made a bone-crushing tackle on the five-yard line as time ran out to seal the victory.

^^^Saturday^^^

At nine a.m. Tucker walked into 'A Peace of the 60's Store & Spa." He saw Luna, stacking packets of organic nuts on a shelf. She waved and said, "Hey. I'll be ready in a second." As she finished the job, she said to the long-hair guy in the tie-dye t-shirt by the register, "Dad, this is Tucker. Tucker, this is my father, Will."

Tucker went over and shook his hand and exchanged greetings. Luna came over, took Tucker's hand, and said, "Ready for your massage?"

She led him into the spa area and said, "Mom, this is Tucker. Tucker, this is my mother. She prefers to be called Indigo." A slim woman in a colorful, flower print sarong smiled and said, "Hello, Nice to meet you. Come this way."

She led them into the couple's room and said, "We've had a water leak in the other massage rooms, so we'll take care of you two here." The room had two massage tables and a fabric room divider which provided a private space for the customers to disrobe.

"You can undress behind the panels. I'll be back with Jodie, and we'll start your massage." She exited the room.

Luna went behind the divider. Tucked followed slowly and asked, "Are you okay getting undressed in front of me?"

"That's thoughtful of you to ask," Luna said. "I'm comfortable with nudity." She chuckled. "My parents bought this place two years ago on my eighteenth birthday. I work part-time and have seen a lot of naked bodies. Did you know that you can even get used to seeing your parents nude? When I get a massage or use the sauna, I'm naked." She laughed and added, "I'm not phased by it anymore."

"You're twenty years old?"

"Yes. I know I don't look it. It's because I'm short. I was born on a commune and not sent to a regular school. My education was haphazard. I was eleven before I attended a real school. I was tested and put two grades behind kids my age due to my deficiencies."

She pulled off her top and exposed her small, round breasts. They had an equal amount of fullness at the top and the bottom, Her nipples were in the center and pointed forward. She laughed as he gawked open-mouthed and said, "I didn't think you had an issue with nudity. The scuttlebutt at school is you've been naked a lot and have convinced quite a few girls to be naked with you."

She kicked off her sandals and removed her shorts and underwear. She was cute, very fit, and had a thick bush. He stared at her dense black curls. She giggled and said, "With a rug like mine, I'm never really naked." She tugged on some and said, "I don't shave or wax it because it's pointless. My pubes are indomitable."

She smiled, turned about, and showed him her firm ass, and said, "You've seen me. Now, it's your turn to get naked."

Tucker stripped. He had a hard-on. She said, "Nice body. Nice cock. Mother's going to enjoy massaging you."

They heard the door open, and Indigo asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," her daughter answered. She grabbed Tucker's hand and led him out from behind the curtain. They saw her parents.

"Jodie had to stay home. One of her children is ill. I'm filling in. Up on the tables you two," Will said.

Indigo addressed the elephant in the room. "Tucker, there is no need to be embarrassed by your erection. We aren't put off by it. It's a normal body function and our daughter is very pretty."

"Mom," Luna whined and scrambled onto a massage table and laid on her stomach.

"From your turgid state," Will said. "I'm guessing you'd prefer Indigo to give you a massage. No worries. Because I love digging my fingers into Luna's magnificent glutes." He lightly slapped her butt, tickled her sides, and made her laugh.

Indigo eyed Tucker's cock hungrily and said, "I can take care of that so we can concentrate on the massage." She grabbed his cock and stroked it.

"Ah. Ah," he stammered.

"Tucker, FYI. My parents never got married, and they've never been monogamous or shy. It's okay to let her give you relief."

"Love exists to be shared with everyone," Will said. "Love whomever you please, whenever you please, and however, you please."

Luna turned her head away from Tucker, and her father began her massage. He said, "Your hamstrings are tight."

Indigo knelt, took Tucker's cock into her mouth, and gave him an excellent blowjob.

"Ohhh," he grunted as he came. Indigo swallowed every drop. He staggered to the table, laid down, and Indigo gave him an excellent massage. She never touched his genitals again.

From the moans and bits of conversation Tucker overheard, Luna enjoyed her massage even though there were times when her father raised her legs and got an eyeful of her crotch and butt hole. He also did a deep muscle massage on her butt.

When she was on her back, Will saw and touched her breasts. Tucker noticed; no one else appeared to care. When the massage was over, her dad playfully tweaked a nipple, causing Luna to gasp, grasped her boob, and laughed.