Stud or Dud?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the massage, Luna and Tucker dressed and drank spring water to rehydrate. "Did you like it?" Luna asked.

Tucker was slow to answer. She laughed and said, "I'm asking about the massage, not the blowjob. My dad gave me a great massage, and I feel better."

"Yes. The massage was very relaxing."

"Good. Are you ready to stretch? My mother teaches a hot yoga session."

"Sure."

They went to another room. There were mats on the floor and naked people standing around and chatting. "Why'd we bother to dress?" Tucker teased.

She and Tucker stripped. He was hard again. "That thing is indomitable," she said and laughed.

"I can't help it; you're hot. Speaking of hot, what's the temperature?"

"100 degrees. I did tell you this is hot yoga. Is that thing going to go away? There will be sixty and seventy-year-old women, nudists, in this class, and they might get upset. For them, being nude is about freedom and comfort. It's not sexual." She gave him a snarky smile and asked, "Do you want me to get my mother?"

"No. That was embarrassing."

"And fun and effective," she teased.

She grabbed his hand, dragged him into the bathroom, and kissed him. He was quick to respond. They made out and groped one another. His head followed his hands to her boobs, and he said, "Wow. I love your breasts. They're firm and round."

"They're firm because I have very little body fat, running constantly will do that to a girl. A month after the season ends, they'll be a cup larger and softer."

He sucked her nipples. She sighed, grabbed his head, and pulled it to her chest.

After enjoying her breasts, he slid down her body. He knelt and put his nose in her bush. He couldn't find her clit.

"Can't find my vagina?" she said and laughed. She used her hands to spread her pubes. He saw her slit and pounced on it. He followed her gash upwards, located her bean, and sucked on it.

"Ohhhh. Mmmm," she moaned.

He dined at the 'Y' until she was very wet. He stood and said, "Turn around." She giggled, spread her legs, and bent over with her hands on the sink. She said, "You might want to rethink this. I'm short and now even shorter. We'd be better aligned if I sat on the sink."

"You're right."

She turned around, sat on the sink, and spread her legs. Tucker shoved his penis in her.

"Oh!" she cried out. "Mmmm," he moaned.

They fucked like rabbits, came quickly, and rested with big smiles on their faces.

"Wow. Thanks, that was great," he said.

She sat on the toilet, smiled, peed, and said, "I heard you were good. They were right." She wiped, flushed, and washed her hands and his dick. They giggled as they snuck out of the bathroom and joined the class in progress.

Indigo was naked and at the front of the room. She smiled at her daughter and winked. When the class ended, Tucker sat on the floor winded and sweaty. The other participants head out. He said, "The class was longer and harder than I expected."

Indigo came up to them. Her bush was eye-level with Tucker. He looked at it and her tits. She said, "Did you enjoy my class?"

"Yes. That was a good stretch. I got rid of a lot of my aches and pains."

"Did you enjoy my daughter?"

Tucker was stunned into silence.

"Mom, don't tease him," Luna said. "He's not used to your sense of humor. Tucker, I work hard to get good grades and practice hard at soccer. I need a break and sex is the best outlet. Mom knows I'm having sex, and she's okay with it.

"We aren't one of those uptight families that never talk about sex. Mom and dad are cool. They've taught me there's nothing wrong with having sex. Sometimes you do it to express love, sometimes for fun, and other times for relief when you're horny.

"I'm too young to commit myself to anyone. I plan on being a doctor and I have eleven or twelve more years of school ahead of me. I can't get serious about you or anyone. You're a good lover, and I'd like to have more sex, but I want you to know where I'm coming from."

"That's cool. I'm too young to get married. I'd like to be with you again. Indigo, I'd like to come to your spa every Saturday for a massage and to stretch to recover from the football game."

"And to boff my hot daughter," she said and laughed.

"Yes. That too," Tucker said with a red face. "Maybe we can work a deal. Spa client in the morning and employee in the afternoon?"

"That'll work, but every afternoon I want to have sex with you."

"What?"

"My daughter and I are practically insatiable. We both would love to have sex with a hot, young buck like you."

He looked from mother to daughter and back again and said, "You're okay with me having sex with both of you?"

"Sure," they answered in unison.

"This isn't about love," Indigo said. "Neither of us will be jealous," Luna said. "You're a good guy with a good dick. What's not to like? We've shared before. It'll be fine."

"If you're okay with it," he said, "I am too."

"We are," Indigo assured him. She held out her hand and said, "Come with me and let's do it."

Luna leaned over, kissed Tucker on the cheek, and said, "Have fun. Are you going to Brendan's party tonight?"

"Yes."

"I'll see you there," Luna said. She kissed her mother and left.

Indigo escorted Tucker to her bedroom on the second floor. Will was there, putting on a shirt. He smiled and said, "I'm leaving. The bedroom is all yours. Have fun." He kissed his wife and slapped Tucker on the back.

Tucker and Indigo were still naked from the yoga class. She said, "Let's share a shower and clean up." He followed her into the bathroom and into the shower when the water was the right temperature. They washed each other. Tucker learned where Luna got her soft, round breasts from.

They kissed, cuddled, fucked. It was a large shower. Indigo jumped onto him, wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck. She lined his dick up with her hairy hole and slid down.

"Ohh!" They moaned.

The big football player had no trouble supporting and fucking her. Every step sent his unit deep inside her. She bounced up and down, increasing the depth and force of penetration.

"Ohh," she hollered as she spasmed and climaxed.

"Oh. Oh!" he yelled as he came inside her.

They rested, washed, dried, and fell into bed. She sucked his dick, They sixty-nined. She straddled and rode him while he enjoyed her breasts. They saw stars the second time they orgasmed.

As he dressed to go home, Indigo said, "Thank you for the sex. You're good, kind, attentive, and you have a steely dick, and thanks for being Luna's friend. She's a great kid. She gets phenomenal grades. I worry that she's too focused and intense. Soccer is a good outlet. It's good exercise, but I worry that she's too serious and doesn't take advantage of opportunities to make friends. She needs friends and fun in her life."

"I can provide that," Tucker said. He laughed and added, "I respect Luna. She is focused and driven. I love how she doesn't give a rip about what anyone thinks about her. I'm trying to incorporate those traits into my life."

Indigo stood, went to him, embraced him, and asked, "You can be good for each other. Are you okay with having sex with both of us?"

He grabbed her bare ass, squeezed both cheeks, and said, "Yes. Sexually we are compatible, and we've been honest with each other. I can enjoy being with you because I won't ruin your relationship with Will. Luna and I are too young to be serious, and we know it. We all are coming into this with open eyes. We will be fine."

^^^

Saturday night Tucker was at Brendan's party. The bathroom door opened and it was his turn. Out stumbled Cliff and Luna. Each had a big smile on their face, their clothes were disheveled, and the air smell of sex. It was obvious that they'd hooked up in the bathroom.

Luna and Tucker said hello as they walked past each other.

Tucker was chatting up a tall blonde. Luna walked by behind the giggling girl. She stopped and made fun of her, pretending to be star-struck and giggling. Then, she closed her eyes and mimed kissing with her tongue sticking out.

"Luna, do you want something?" Tucker asked.

"I just wanted to say, I think you two would make a cute couple."

"Really?" The not so smart young woman with the killer pins said.

Luna walked away, laughing.

Ten minutes later, Tucker had the eighteen-year-old naked on her back with her ankles on his shoulders. He plowed into her.

"Tucker!" she screamed his name as she climaxed.

"Ahhh" Tucker groaned as he spewed cum in the silly girl.

Later that night, Tucker came across Luna. He pulled her aside and said, "What were you doing while I was talking to Wanda?"

"Fooling around. I could smell that she was aroused. The poor girl's panties were so wet her fluid was puddling on the floor because she was so into you. Was she good in the sack?"

"She was okay. The sex with her was bland. I prefer partners with more imagination and fire. Are you available?"

"Yes."

They went outside, found a secluded spot, and made out in the grass. They kissed and caressed. They stripped and sixty-nine with her on top.

"Oh. Oh. Ohh!" Luna cried out as she came.

Tucked held her as she experienced her bliss.

When her eyes popped open, she said, "You have a talented tongue."

"Thank you."

"I owe you one," she said and giggled. "How do you want me?"

"Your haunches intrigue me. I have never seen a woman with such well-developed thighs and glutes."

She got up, straddled his hips, facing away from him. She slotted his penis at her vagina and slowly lowered herself on him.

"Ohh!" they moaned.

When he was in to the hilt she asked, "Was this the view you were hoping for?"

"Yes. Your ass is amazing. Your pussy is divine. Please continue."

They laughed, and resumed fucking. They couldn't stop moaning. He enjoyed the view. She strummed her clit, and they came with loud cries of pleasure.

^^^

Every Saturday that Fall, Luna, and Tucker went to the spa and got their treatment. Tucker banged Luna and her mother and worked some in the store. After the last football game, the last post-game treatment, and his last bout of coitus with Indigo, Tucker said, "I've enjoyed our time together. I don't think I could have gotten through the season without your treatments. Thank you."

She kissed him, and said, "You're welcome. Don't be a stranger. You are always welcome to stop in for a massage, a blowjob, or a shag." She winked.

He smiled and said, "That sounds lovely. I will take you up on that."

He did. Often.

The End for now

p.s. I'm a stud, right? Come on! Check the scoreboard!

In a six-month period, I deflowered virgin twins and impregnated their aunt. I had several one-night stands. I slept with the head cheerleader, Brooke, and I slept with the smartest girl at school, Luna. Do I get bonus points for nailing Luna's mother? Too easy? Okay, I won't argue.

I think I should earn extra credit for maintaining a long-term relationship with Gail, the MILF next door. We've had sex every Sunday for nearly six months.