All Comments on 'Student Life Pt. 07'

by DHerbert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cradulichcradulichalmost 2 years ago

Love your story and hope you continue

FudgeBunnyFudgeBunnyalmost 2 years ago

I like the story but I’d recommend adding more dialogue and less exposition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is great. I only hope there is a positive end to it for the girl. a bit like the Vulgus stories. The characters are in real trouble, but at the end something good comes out of it.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Mmmm why not make me, oh I mean her take all the guys back to the bedroom for fun😈

DHerbertDHerbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the delay in getting part 8 out. It is nearly done - and then will have to go through approval etc.

I've been spending most of my time on Medium lately (https://medium.com/@DianneHerbert) where I've been putting up a number of true life nude dares and such that I've been embarking on. Including letting Twitter decide what sexual adventures I'd have one weekend - and then writing up the results. Getting my regular stories out has taken a back-burner for the moment!

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdarkalmost 2 years ago

Great story progression enjoy it definitely going to keep an eye on this writer and I've got to see this twitter page lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the way you write. The mental side of it - you describe what is complex and confusing and sometimes hard to even understand in a sexy way. Likely your smart sub skills coming out. So far my favorite part is sitting with friends with her legs spread and the peeing and hair washing in the toilet. A plus for a virgin.

jamiemccloud2020jamiemccloud2020about 1 year ago

You stories are always different and i am very intrigued and awaiting for your new story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDHerbert@DHerbert
Curious to see what is being written on here... and loving exploring! I write as a hobby in my spare time. I do my best re grammar and spelling - but please be gentle if something gets by me! I've a few erotica books self-published on Amazon, Google Play, Medium, Smashwords,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES