Studying Hard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it," Peter said honestly. "I asked you out afterwards, didn't I? You didn't turn me away or anything."

"Still, it probably wasn't fun getting walked in on like that."

"Oh, so you do remember?" Peter grinned.

"Only a few details," Ashley admitted, biting her lip. "I wish I remembered more, but from what I do remember, it was a worthwhile night."

Peter couldn't think of a good response, so he just smiled down at her. She leaned towards him and her lips met his.

If last week's kiss from Ashley was the sloppiest he had ever had, this one was quite the opposite. It was very gentle and soothing. She placed her hand on his bicep and affectionately massaged him with her thumb. He felt his blood flowing and his cock rising.

Ashley moved her hand from his arm to the back of his head, increasing pressure on his lips. Peter reciprocated with his mouth and with his hand, which reached over to stroke her wavy blonde hair. She pressed her breasts softly into his muscular chest, which caused her to sigh slightly.

As they kissed, Peter became aware of her nipples hardening through her shirt. As he was distracted, Ashley slipped her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues danced around each other, slowly and delicately.

His cock was straining to be released from his pants. While he knew where this was heading, he wanted them to take their time. Something about Ashley was very attractive to Peter, something he didn't notice last weekend. Maybe it was her sense of control, which she lost when she was drunk.

Peter had to do something about his erection. He was now fully erect, but uncomfortable in his tight khakis. He decided to try and turn towards Ashley so that he could lean forward a bit more.

When Peter shifted slightly to make his crotch more comfortable, Ashley backed away. Her face remained close to his, and she looked straight into his eyes with desire.

"Would you like to stay here, or go up to the bedroom?" Peter asked.

"A bed might be better suited for what I had in mind," Ashley whispered.

"And what's that?"

"I want to suck your huge cock again."

Peter was at a loss for words as Ashley grabbed his hand and guided him from the couch. She led him down the hall and up the stairs.

"First room on the left," Peter said, indicating where the master bedroom was. They entered the room and Ashley let go of him, taking a seat on the bed. Peter stood proudly in front of her, his cock threatening to break through his pants. Ashley glanced up at him with a look of innocence.

"May I?" Ashley pleaded.

"I'm all yours," Peter insisted. Ashley playfully tugged at his belt before unbuckling it. She obviously knew what she how to work around a guy's pants.

Ashley stripped his pants and briefs down simultaneously, allowing Peter's cock to spring free. Despite having saw it a week ago, Ashley gaped at the sight of his nine-inch monster.

"Fuck, I've been thinking about this thing nonstop for a week," she said. "I don't think I was appreciative enough last week. Let me show you how grateful I am that you're sharing yourself with me."

Before he could respond, Ashley sank to her knees on the floor and gently grabbed his throbbing shaft in one hand and his balls in the other. Peter moaned at the pleasure of her soft touch. She massaged his balls while she began to pump his cock.

"I can't believe how big it is!" Ashley exclaimed. "I'm not sure if it'll even fit anywhere."

Peter hoped it would fit inside her. His aunt was able to take him easily, but would Ashley be able to?

Failing to come up with a response, Peter merely grunted in pleasure. Ashley held his cock upward and kissed the underside of his shaft near his balls. She kissed him repeatedly as she worked her way up his shaft. When she reached the tip, she curved her lips around it.

Slowly, Ashley began to pump Peter's cock in and out of her mouth. At first, she only took his tip, which nearly made Peter thrust his hips forward. As if sensing his tension, Ashley took a couple of more inches into her mouth.

Peter grabbed her hair as she bobbed her head on his dick, helping to control her movements. Ashley took his shaft deeper with each thrust, until she started gagging. She withdrew with a gasp, some drool dripping onto her chest.

She ran her lips along the side of his shaft before bobbing her head on Peter's cock a few more times. Then she held his dick still, massaging his balls and flicking her tongue across the head.

"Let me take my top off before I get it too messy," Ashley said, letting go of his cock. Peter watched her grip the bottom of her shirt and lift it up and over her head. Her breasts bounced eagerly within her black lace bra. She stared at him seductively as she unclipped it from the back and let it fall to the floor.

Peter marveled at how naturally perfect her breasts were. They had the slightest droop and appeared firm. Like Peter suspected last week, they appeared to be C cup in size. Her nipples were penny-sized and protruding exquisitely.

"Now," Ashley said shaking her hair, "let me continue sucking that gorgeous cock of yours."

She leaned forward and pumped Peter's cock with both hands while sucking on his tip. Peter began to feel weak in the knees. He was surprised that he hadn't cum yet.

Ashley must have felt his knees buckle, because she guided him over to the bed so he could sit. They switched places and she continued to suck his cock.

Peter fell backwards on the bed, marveling at the sensations she was giving him. Her mouth felt warm around his dick and her deliberate sloppiness was arousing. He never wanted it to end, and was doing his best to hold back for as long as he could.

He could feel his cock flirting with the back of Ashley's throat. Suddenly, she relaxed and attempted to take more than a few inches of him into her mouth. While Peter was thrilled, he wasn't sure she could take his thick cock very far.

It wasn't long before Ashley gagged and withdrew him from her mouth, saliva coating the top five inches of his shaft. She tried again, holding him at the base and widening her mouth, but didn't make it any further than the first time. She gagged again before taking his balls in her mouth.

Peter wondered what a real deepthroat would feel like. Maybe his aunt could help him out...

He pushed those thoughts aside, focusing on the beautiful blonde kneeling before him. He sat up and gripped her hair again, gently but confidently. The point of no return was imminent, and he was sure Ashley could tell, because she started to bob her head on his tip while pumping him with two hands.

"Fuck yeah," Peter growled. His body began to tighten, and Ashley held out her tongue while continuing to pump him.

"Give it to me," Ashley begged. "I want to taste it!"

Peter grunted as he unleashed his orgasm into her mouth. The first several shots were powerful, and despite her well-aimed grip, the first stream shot into her cheek. Ashley took the remaining shots into her mouth, massaging Peter's balls and continuing to pump him.

As the powerful wave of pleasure subsided, Peter stared at Ashley, panting. She playfully pumped him a couple more times before sticking out her tongue, showing him the prize. He mentally captured the sight of her cum-streaked cheek and mouthful of jizz before she swallowed it in a single gulp.

Ashley giggled. "Damn, Peter! That was incredible!"

"Talk about incredible, look at what you did to me!" he exclaimed. She studied his throbbing erection and laughed as he squeezed out a last strand of semen.

He noticed a hand towel on the nightstand and grabbed it for her. She blew him a kiss as a thank you. While she wiped her face clean, Peter reached into the drawer and took out a condom.

"Fuck, you're still hard!" Ashley said, staring at both his cock and the condom.

"I'm ready for more, if you are," he replied.

"I want to, but... I'm not sure I can fit that monster in me."

"Let me get you ready then."

Peter picked up Ashley and threw her on the bed, causing her to squeal. She spread her legs and allowed him to remove her jeans, leaving her naked except for a pair of visibly soaking black panties.

Her scent drifted quickly to Peter's face, and he cherished her intoxicating smell as he knelt down in front of her. Ashley lifted her hips and let him strip her wet panties off of her legs.

As he gently kissed his way up her thighs, he watched her pussy drip with anticipation. He knew he wouldn't need to tease her for long to get her to climax, but he wanted to give her one hell of an orgasm. Ashley sighed as his kisses approached her labia.

"Ohhhh, Peter!" she moaned as she sat up on her elbows to watch him. She reached over his head and gripped the back of his hair, guiding him to the center of her pelvis.

Peter complied with her eagerness and licked around the perimeter of her labia. Ashley cooed as she watched him slowly eat her pussy. As he flicked his tongue across the center, she subtly thrusted her hips into his face. Peter playfully withdrew and kissed the area around her pussy, causing her to twitch.

"Get back here, you tease," she begged, drawing him back to center. He dipped his tongue inside of her, savoring the sweet taste of her nectar before exploring her exterior again. Ashley's humping became less and less subtle each second.

Peter slipped his tongue inside of her once again, staying for longer. As he tongue-fucked her pussy, he reached in with one finger to give her even more pleasure. Ashley fell back and gripped her breast with the hand that wasn't clinging to Peter's hair.

As he passionately ate her pussy, Peter managed to remove the condom from its wrapper and put it on his throbbing cock.

He inserted a second finger and began to thrust his hand more rapidly, withdrawing his tongue and flicking her pussy just under her clit. He could feel her juices flowing on top of the sound of sloshing. Sensing it was time, Peter curled his fingers up and massaged her g-spot while gently nibbling on Ashley's clit.

Ashley opened her mouth to scream, but no sound managed to escape her. She hunched forward and then back again, bucking her hips wildly into the air. Peter finger-fucked her for a few more seconds, sending her orgasm into overdrive. Then he held still inside of her and let her ride it out for a good ten seconds.

As Ashley finally relaxed on the bed, eyes closed and breathing heavily, Peter stood up and pulled her towards him with her legs. He aligned his cock with her freshly soaked opening and rested her legs on his shoulders. When she felt his tip touch her pussy, she gasped and opened her eyes, watching his monster prepare to enter her.

Peter thrusted forward and found her to be tight, but not as much as he expected. The orgasm he gave her definitely got her ready.

"Fuuuuuuuuck..." Ashley moaned as he slid about four inches into her. He paused to let her adjust, then withdrew a couple inches. When he thrusted forward again, he made it to seven inches, and sensed that the last two would be a little more difficult.

"Damn you feel good!" Peter exclaimed as he slowly humped her without bottoming out or completely withdrawing. All Ashley could do was moan and coo at the feeling of fullness.

Peter held her calves and began to pick up his pace. Her tits began to bounce as he fucked her harder. Ashley alternated between staring down at his penetration and lustfully into his eyes.

"Faster," she instructed. Peter obliged, thrusting faster into her tight, wet pussy. He let himself fall forward on the bed, her legs pinned under him so that they were close to her face. She grabbed her thighs and Peter put his hands on the bed for support. Then, he began to thrust as fast as he could.

"Fuck Peter! Yes! Fuck me hard, just like that!" Ashley screamed.

He didn't think he was going to last long at this rate, despite having ejaculated not too long ago. Her pussy was incredibly tight, despite being so wet that he could her the sloshing sounds of his penetration. He didn't want it to end, but he also felt a connection to Ashley. He supposed they would be doing more things like this in the future, and he didn't have to worry if this would be their last time.

"Ohhhh, Peter!" she moaned. He sensed a coming orgasm and moved his right hand down to her clit, rubbing it with his thumb to match the tempo of his thrusts. That sent her over the edge. Her body wreathed underneath him as her pussy contracted around him so tightly he had to slow his thrusts. A gush of warmth flooded through her and around his cock. Peter slowed his movements down to a minimum to try and slow his own release.

Once Ashley's orgasm subsided, Peter withdrew himself slowly. She shuddered once he was out of her, and giggled as he flipped her over onto her knees. He wanted to keep fucking her and prolong his release, so instead of sticking his cock back in, he gave her ass a playful slap and stuck two fingers into her pussy. Ashley cooed at the sensations, turning around her head to watch him finger her as best as she could.

"I want your cock back inside of me," she begged. Her look of desire caused Peter's cock to twitch.

He withdrew his fingers and aligned his cock with her pussy, but did not inter her. Instead, he rubbed his tip along the outside of her labia and along her clit. She moaned in eagerness, eventually attempting to thrust backwards onto him. But Peter wanted to tease her and prolong his orgasm as long as possible, so he shifted backwards along with her.

"Ugh, you tease!" Ashley whimpered, spreading her ass cheek with her hand. Peter was ready, so he grabbed both of her hands and held her up as he slowly penetrated her once again. She whimpered at the feeling of fullness that he gave her.

Peter bottomed out and then started thrusting at a short and rapid pace, causing her ass cheeks to ripple and her mouth to gape. He could tell that Ashley liked it a little rough, so he let her chest fall to the sheets and grabbed her ass with his hands. He squeezed, lightly smacked, and caressed them while he continued to fuck her hard.

"YES PETER! GOD! FUCK YOU'RE SO GOOD!"

"Yeah? You like that?" Peter grunted.

"FUCK YES! KEEP GOING!"

He liked that she was becoming more vocal. He continued to pound her hard, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. She shifted up onto her hands and her eyes made contact with his over her head.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUU..." she moaned between thrusts. With his free hand, Peter reached under her and massaged her breast. When he pinched her nipple, she arched her back so forcefully that Peter easily pulled her body upright and against his. In their new position, he grabbed both of her tits in his hands and squeezed them while he continued to fuck her tight pussy.

Ashley's body tightened in a mini orgasm when Peter pinched her nipples again. He leaned around her face and kissed her passionately as he slowed his pace. Their tongues explored each other's mouths once again, and she moaned at the taste of her own juices.

Peter once again felt his impending release, and this time it was coming much more rapidly. He wasn't sure he could hold back any more, and Ashley had taken quite a fucking already.

"I'm going to cum soon!" he groaned.

"Do it on my tits!" Ashley exclaimed.

Peter thrusted a few more times before withdrawing, causing Ashley to squeal. He yanked the condom off while she turned around and kneeled before the bed, cupping her tits in her hands. She stuck her tongue out while he pumped his cock.

"UGHHHH!" he grunted as his body exploded, his dick sending stream after stream of semen onto Ashley's chest. While difficult, he had managed to keep his eyes open and watch the pretty blonde take his load with passion. Although he aimed at her tits, one of the spurts had hit her chin and another her lip.

Two streams of semen dropped off of her face and onto her glazed chest, which had caught the remainder of his load. She sexily scooped some of the stream off of her chin and lips and slurped it into her mouth. Then she stuck out her tongue and squeezed her tits. She looked down at her covered chest and laughed.

Peter exhaled loudly and put his hands on his hips.

"Fuck, that was good." he said, panting.

"You can say that again," Ashley said, reaching over for the towel that was on the floor. She squealed when she touched it to her chest. He gave her a look of surprise.

"The semen from the first time is cold!" she cried. She flipped it over and patted herself as clean as she could, but it was difficult for her to wipe all of Peter's semen off of her.

"We should probably take a shower," Peter suggested.

"Good idea! Although I don't think I can take any more of your cock tonight," she admitted.

"That's okay, I'm pretty spent too. Though I can clean you up if you'd like?"

"Hell yeah I would like that!"

The two excitedly made their way to the master bathroom, where two towels were waiting for them on the counter. Peter turned on the shower and then left the room to check his phone while Ashley peed. The time was 9:33. They had been fucking a lot longer that he had realized.

He sent his mom a quick text that he was staying overnight at Ashley's dorm, and not to wait up for him.

"Ready, Peter?" Ashley called from the bathroom.

Peter joined Ashley in the shower and they kissed slowly and tenderly. They playfully caressed each other's bodies, sometimes with soap and other times just for fun. Peter's cock stayed in a semi-erect state, too worn out to fully enlarge. He rinsed her short hair with shampoo and conditioner after making sure her whole body was clean. When they were done, Ashley leaned down and gave his cock a sensual kiss on the tip, holding it in her hand like a delicate snack.

"Thank you for tonight," Ashley said. "Not just for the great sex, but also a fabulous dinner and conversation. I really had a good time."

"I did too," replied Peter. They smiled and kissed again.

They two dried off and hopped into bed, not bothering to put on their clothes. Ashley snuggled against Peter's side with her hand on his chest. He reciprocated by wrapping his arm around her. She closed her eyes and sighed peacefully.

"Are you sure your aunt won't mind us sleeping in her bed?" she asked.

"She gave us the house knowing that we'd have sex. She told me we could go anywhere we want. I think she's totally fine with it."



"Is she coming back tonight?"

"

I'm not actually sure. If she is, she probably wouldn't make herself known to us. She'd probably sleep in the basement."

"Okay. I think it'd be a little awkward seeing her in the morning, since she'd know what we'd been up to," she laughed.


"Yeah," Peter chuckled, but at Ashley's unknowing of the situation, not the idea of what Aunt Julia would think. His aunt would probably ask him for all the details before fucking him herself. Maybe she would even try to imitate all of their positions. Whatever her plan was, Peter knew that they would have fun tomorrow.

They both said goodnight and Peter clicked the lamp off.

***


Peter awoke on Saturday morning feeling very rested. He felt a naked Ashley lying next to him, facing away. A very thin line of light peeked through the curtains, but it was still too dark to really see anything in the room.

Ashley snoozed and shifted slightly away from him. Peter carefully reached over for his phone, careful not to move the bed too much. He turned the brightness of his screen down before unlocking it. The time was 8:42 AM. He had several messages from both his aunt and his mother. He opened Aunt Julia's texts first.

'Hey stud! Hope you had a great night with Ashley! Hope she didn't drain you too much ;)'

Peter smiled after reading the first message. His aunt followed by sending him a selfie, depicting her wearing her checkered shirt from the previous day. It looked like she was in the bathroom. She held the camera high above her and looked up into it with a gorgeous smile. Her shirt was unbuttoned at the top, revealing a large amount of cleavage. It took him a moment that her leggings were missing, and her bare and smooth legs peeked out from under her shirt. His mouth watered and his cock stirred.