Studying Hard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After saving the picture, he scrolled and saw another message: 'Had a good talk with your mom after shopping. You'll thank me soon, be patient ;)'

One final message from Aunt Julia read: 'I'm in the basement. Let me know when you're coming downstairs and I'll go for a jog while you make breakfast and take her home.'

He read his mom's first of two messages next, from earlier in the evening: 'Hey Peter. Hope you had a fun night! I had a good time with Aunt Julia, she gave me some insight on some things. I'd like to talk to you sometime when you're free, but no rush! Love you!"

Her second message was from 3:17 AM, which Peter found strange. It read: 'Just thinking about my big and strong man. Hope you're fast asleep. Love you.'

Peter thought about all of his messages for a few minutes before Ashley stirred. He took the opportunity to get out of bed and go to the bathroom, finding his pants and shirt on the way. After peeing, he crept downstairs to start making breakfast.

He texted Aunt Julia that he was starting breakfast and that Ashley was still asleep. In a moment his aunt met him in the kitchen, wearing a full covering of running gear.

"Good morning, sexy!" Julia cooed. Peter looked down at his loose khakis and open flannel. He neglected to put on his t-shirt and his chest and abs peeked out. Julia walked over and trailed her finger up from his crotch to his chin, pulling him in for a kiss. Peter savored her sweet lips and experienced tongue.

"Hey, not when we have company!" He scolded her. She caught his grin and patted his oblique muscles.

"I'm going to go for a long run so you have plenty of time to get her fed and out of here. I want you to be back by noon."

"Is that when we're eating lunch?"

"Call it what you like," she sighed. Peter smiled and gave her breasts a squeeze.

"Hey, not when we have company!" she teased, echoing his earlier remark. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and smack on the booty to send her off. Then he started making chocolate chip pancakes for himself and Ashley.

As he cooked, he watched his aunt depart. She left through the front door, obviously aroused. She gave him a sly smile and quietly closed the door behind her.

Peter made several glances out the window as he prepared breakfast, appreciating the serenity of the colorful leaves and morning air. He mindlessly whistled some tune that he had heard recently while pouring the pancake batter onto the griddle. He heard Ashley walking down the stairs while he flipped some of the pancakes.

"Good morning!" he said happily, turning around to shoot her a handsome smile. Her blonde hair was straight now, since they had showered, and she was only wearing Peter's white t-shirt. She smiled back, but he quickly noticed that she was limping.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I have a freshly fucked pussy."

"Oh jeez, I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay!" she laughed, sitting on a stool at the island. "I've just never been fucked so well and I'm just sore because I'm not used to it."

"Can I get you some painkillers?"

"That would be great," she smiled.

Peter finished the batch of pancakes and placed them on a plate. He slid the plate over to Ashley and placed some syrup and whipped cream within her reach. He also poured her a glass of milk at her request.

"I'll be right back," he said, hurrying upstairs to fetch the painkillers. He found them in the master bathroom cabinet. He returned to Ashley and gave her the bottle, letting her select however much she needed.

"Thank you," she said, popping a few in her mouth and gulping down some milk. Peter returned to cooking as Ashley continued to eat.

"Other than the soreness, I'm feeling really good," Ashley told him, smiling. "I feel like I'm glowing."

"You are glowing, but because you're beautiful, not because I fucked you."

"Damn, you sure know how to make a girl feel special," she said. "I don't understand how I hadn't heard about you from other girls."

"I'm not really the hookup type," he admitted. "I've only had sex with one other girl since school started and I haven't seen her since."

"But what about other dates like me? Surely some other girls have shown interest in you, your muscles and humility and all."

"Yeah some have. But I've been so focused on school I haven't really been interested in going on dates. Luckily my aunt is helping me out there, so I'm not as stressed now. But I still have some ways to go."

"I'm lucky that you chose me for your first college date," she said. "Very lucky, in fact. I never thought sex could be that good."

"Yeah, you were amazing! But I also had fun getting to know you at dinner and in the car. I think you're really cool."

Peter finished the pancakes and sat down across from Ashley, pouring himself a glass of milk. Ashley was on her last pancake, and they both enjoyed breakfast for a moment.

"So, would you like to do this again sometime?" she asked once she finished. Peter had to swallow before he could answer.

"Totally! But I have an exam coming up next week so I'll have to spend a lot of time studying. Maybe next weekend?"

"Perfect! We can talk about it later; I don't want you to lose focus on your school work. I think it's really cool that your aunt is helping you study."

"Yeah, it is. Speaking of which, she said she wanted to start studying at noon today. I don't want to kick you out or anything, but that means I should probably drive you back to your place before then."

"Studying on a Saturday?" she asked curiously.

"Hey, I gotta work with her schedule," he said, putting his hands up in defense.

"Sure, sure. We can head out soon, I don't mind. I think I need to take a nap anyway."

"You're tired out, huh?"

"Are you not? You're such a stud."

Peter laughed. He cleaned up the breakfast dishes while Ashley returned to the bedroom to put on her real clothes. She returned earing her outfit from the previous evening, bringing all of his belongings for him. Once they were both dressed and ready, Peter led her to the car and locked the house behind him.

The trip was only a few minutes, and Peter did his best to make Ashley laugh while he drove. He was succeeded a few times, and he cherished her sexy laughing and giggling every time.

When they arrived, Ashley leaned toward him for a kiss. It was gentle, but thy both snuck in a little tongue.

"Thanks again, Peter! Hopefully not too many people see me limping to my room," she joked.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize! You're too sweet, and it was sooo worth it. Good luck on your exam this week!"

She gave him one final peck on the lips before leaving the car. Peter watched her from the road until she disappeared into her building. The clock read 10:52, so he decided to stop by home to change and pick up his backpack before returning to Aunt Julia's. He sent his mom a quick text that he was on his way home.

When Peter arrived home, his mom was waiting in the living room for him. She was sitting on the couch with her hands in her lap and was blushing profusely.

"Hi mom, what's up?" he asked.

"Hey Peter! Oh nothing, nothing. I was just lost in thought. Did you have a good night?"

"Yeah! We had a nice dinner and then hung out at a party for a while before going back to her room. We didn't really drink that much. It was fun."

"Happy to hear it!"

"You had a good time with Aunt Julia?"

"Yep!" she said, although she didn't meet his eyes. "We had a long talk and I guess there's just a lot to think about. But don't worry about it."

"Okay," he said skeptically. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and went up to his room. He changed into a more casual outfit, picked up his bag, and texted Julia that he would be back soon. She quickly replied with 'Hurry up, your reward is waiting!'

Peter didn't see his mom again on the way out, so he assumed she had gone to her room. He wondered why she seemed a little off. He supposed Aunt Julia had the answer. He hopped back into his car and made his way back to his aunt's house.

***

When Peter arrived at his aunt's house, she wasted no time at all getting down to business. She called out from her bedroom and he hurried up the stairs to meet her. When he opened the door to her room, he was enthralled by what he saw.

Aunt Julia lay propped up on the bed wearing a set of red lace lingerie and gartered stockings. Her legs were spread open so that he had a full view of her crotch, which was barely covered by the thin attire. Her breasts looked perfectly round within the floral design of her bra. She had one arm raised behind her head and watched him enter with an enticing expression.

Peter was speechless for a moment, and she just smiled at him and waited.

"Wow," he said.

"You have quite the vocabulary," she teased.

"You look like a goddess," he said. She giggled and lightly flipped her hair. Peter approached her eagerly and kneeled on the bed, leaning forward to kiss her affectionately.

"Men are so easy to please," she said.

"I don't think you understand how captivating you actually are," replied Peter, standing back up to strip off his clothes. Julia sat up and studied his body while he did so.

"I suppose I'm also lucky that I have such a stud of a nephew," she stated matter-of-factly.

I'll show you just how lucky you are," said Peter. "I'm so goddamn horny."

"Even after having sex with a beautiful girl last night?"

"Seeing you gets me all worked up again."

"I'm flattered," she said with a smile. At this point, Peter had completely undressed himself and had sat down next to his aunt. He placed a hand on her breast and leaned in to kiss her.

"Oooooh," she coed through his lips before breaking apart. "While we get started, I want a brief recollection of your experience with Miss Ashley yesterday."

"Will that turn you on?"

"So much."

The next few minutes circled around the story of Peter's dinner date and sexual encounter with the loving blonde. While he told his aunt many of the details, his hands explored the surface of her lean body. His actions ranged from the innocent caressing of her face to the alluring squeeze of her breasts and the caressing of her moistening crotch. When he described his cock's first penetration of his date's vagina, Julia closed her eyes and let out a sigh. Her eyes remained shut until he described his explosive orgasm that landed all over her chest and chin, at which point she shuddered and locked eyes with his.

"Holy shit that was hot," she said, reaching down to her pussy. "I'm already getting wet!"

"Thanks again for leaving me the place."

"Anytime! Seriously though, please fuck her in my bed again."

They both laughed and rolled back onto the bed. They kissed passionately for a minute before Julia moved down to his legs.

"I need your cock in my mouth," she begged. "Will you give it to me?"

Peter looked lovingly into his aunt's pleading eyes.

"Anything for you," he said.

"Careful with your words," she warned. "There's a lot I can picture myself doing with you."

Peter answered by grabbing her straightened brown hair and guiding her head down to his very erect cock.

"Ooooh! I like a man who takes charge," she said before licking his shaft from base to head. Peter groaned as he watched his aunt start to work her way around his cock with her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock, making slurping sounds and drooling everywhere. She occasionally paused to suck his balls or kiss her way up the sides of his shaft.

At one point she returned to taking him in her mouth, and Peter used his grip on her hair to push her down. Julia knew from experience where he was going, and she attempted to relax her throat. Peter felt himself hit the back of her mouth at about five inches deep and seriously wondered if it was possible for anyone to go another four. Through her progress, Julia made eye contact with him and winked seductively before her expression changed to one of great effort. Then she pushed.

Peter felt his cock go further into his aunt's throat. It was a lot tighter, and she had to shift her positioning so that his cock was angled correctly. He watched her take six, seven, eight inches of his cock into her mouth. The sensations were incredible! His wondering from the previous night of whether or not his aunt could deepthroat had been answered.

With one inch to go, Julia gagged and withdrew. His cock was coated with saliva and several thick strands connected his cock to her open mouth. She panted for a moment before speaking.

"I can do it," she said before eagerly taking him in her mouth again.

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed Peter as he watched his cock re-enter his aunt's mouth. After a brief pause at the entrance to her throat, she took him in more easily than the first time. When she reached eight inches again, she widened her mouth and pushed down. Peter watched the last inch of his thick cock disappear inside her pink lips.

"Goddamn!" he grunted, savoring the feeling of the tight and wet swallowing of his penis. She didn't hold it for very long, but managed to stick out her tongue and lick his balls a few times before withdrawing.

"Fuck," she whispered through her heavy panting.

"That was incredible!" he said, letting go of her hair and caressing her chin. She responded by smiling and pumping his wet cock with both of her hands.

"I bet a week ago you would never have thought your aunt was such a slut" she teased.

"You're not a slut. You're just a very passionate and experienced lover."

"That's sweet, and I suppose very true. But I sometimes I really do like being dirty."

Both of them had a sudden aching for sex, and synchronously shifted positions so Julia was laying on her back and Peter kneeling before her. He pulled her laced panties to the side and admired the reveal of her sex. She laughed as he lifted her hips and held her up while aligning his dick with her glistening opening.

"I want you to-" she started, but was interrupted by the deep and slick penetration of her nephew's cock. Peter immediately fucked his aunt fast and hard, as she was already wet enough by his story and her deepthroating. She was in such a state of bliss that she didn't know what to do with her hands; they gripped her legs, his arms, the pillows, and her breasts, but never lingered at any one location. Eventually, she reached down with one hand and rubbed her clit while he fucked her.

Peter could tell she was going to cum quickly and didn't hesitate to reach for her nipples and give them a tight squeeze. Her response was involuntary- her lower body rapidly twitched and shook while her abs tightened up. Peter let go of her tits and leaned forward to nibble at her neck while she rode out her orgasm.

When she calmed down, Peter held her head in his hands while regaining his fast-paced fucking. Both of them gazed passionately into each other's eyes, Julia moaning repeatedly with a slight gape in her mouth. They shared a quick kiss before Peter increased his pace as much as he could. His balls began slapping against her asshole, and she leaned her head back in ecstasy. He was restless and eager to cum inside of his aunt, which she had previously expressed was always okay. But then he had an idea.

He remembered how turned on she was when he told her he had coated Ashley's chest with his semen, and when he felt that he was about to cum, he withdrew from his aunt's vagina and knelt over her chest. Julia clasped her tits in her hand while he shot his heavy load all over her chest.

"Oh god!" she cried.

As it did with Ashley, some of his cum streaked her chin and cheek while continuing to lather her breasts. When the last streak hit her, she was panting heavily, and Peter could tell that she was close to another orgasm. In an attempt to catch it in the moment, he quickly shifted down her body so that his cock was able to re-enter her pussy.

"FUCK!" she screamed as he penetrated her completely. Her body suddenly writhed and she gripped his arms intensely as her orgasm overcame her. Peter felt a gush of fluid surge around his cock within her pussy and held himself still, savoring the closeness they shared.

"Fuuuuuuuuck..." she moaned as she calmed down, a smile of satisfaction appearing across her lips.

Peter felt himself softening but remained inside of her, pleasured with the feeling. He studied Aunt Julia while they both enjoyed the aftermath of their intercourse.

No words were exchanged for several minutes. Peter eventually withdrew himself and fetched a hand towel for the both of them to clean off. They shared another tender kiss as they lay on the bed next to each other, his arm around her shoulders and her hand resting on his chest.

Julia was the first to speak, although it was barely a whisper.

"I could get used to this," she said.

"Me too."

They continued to lay for another minute before Peter spoke again.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"What did you and my mom talk about last night?"

Julia smiled. "You'll find out eventually."

"No, really," said Peter, sitting up. "She was acting kind of weird when I stopped by the house this morning. And she sent me a weird text at like 3 AM."

"What did she say?"

"The text just said that she had been thinking about me. And at home, she didn't say much, but she seemed a little lost."

"She wasn't sad or anything?"

"No, she wasn't sad... she just didn't seem like herself. I don't know how else to describe it."

Julia didn't say anything, so Peter questioned her again.

"What did you two talk about? That has to be why."

"Oh yes, that is why she's acting weird. But she won't be acting weird for long. She just has some things to think about."

The smile had never left Julia's face, which just Peter just found more confusing.

"But what does she have to think about?" he asked.

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"It's private. She asked me not to say anything about it, but even if she hadn't I still wouldn't want to. It's better that way."

"You can't give me any details?"

"Well... I guess the most I can say is that we had talked about something from our past and how it might provide opportunities for the present and future."

"And?"

"My lips are sealed."

"You're so cryptic sometimes."

"Only when I need to be."

She tickled his belly and he laughed, swatting her away. Then he sighed.

"Peter," she said more seriously, "trust me on this. Everything is perfectly fine. I know my sister very well. She's just going to act weird for a day or two and then go back to normal. If she doesn't, then slap my ass and call me a bitch."

"I would never call you something like that," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Sure," she said, rolling off of the bed, "but you also said you'd never call me a slut, and I'm confident that'll change once you see how much I love you."

"Regardless of what we end up doing, I will never call you something derogatory."

Julia crawled back into the bed and put a finger under his chin, lifting his face up so that their lips could meet. They shared a brief but passionate kiss. As the kiss broke, she squeezed his flaccid cock.

"And that is why I love you," she said.

***

Peter's time at his aunt's house that Saturday lasted a few more hours after his inquiring, during which they had a snack, had sex in the kitchen, talked about a study plan for the week leading up to the exam, and had sex again on the couch. Peter left in high spirits, so when he arrived at home and wasn't greeted by his mother, he wasn't at all shaken and went upstairs to play video games.

As it was Saturday night, most of his friends were out partying, but he wasn't in the mood, so he ended up watching a couple of movies downstairs. His mom made an appearance once, and only briefly, for she made herself a sandwich and retreated to her room without saying anything. Peter looked at her a couple times while she was in the kitchen, but never made eye contact. Although his aunt reassured him that everything was fine, his worries had returned. He and his mother had been close their whole life, and he didn't want that to change.