Studying Hard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that was awkward. She definitely smells it."

"Yeah, she mentioned something to me when I came down. She's cool with it, since she gave us the house knowing we had sex in mind. I promised I'd help her clean up later today."

"That's nice of you. Was that what you were talking about?"

"Some of it, yeah."

"What else did she say?"

"She was, uh, telling me about what she and my mom were up to last night. They went shopping."

"Cool. Sounds like your mom and your aunt are pretty close."

"You could say that."

"You're lucky. Not only do I argue with my parents a lot, but my relatives either live far away or aren't that close. You have a nice family."

"I guess I do. It's small though."

"How many relatives do you have?"

"My aunt was my mom's only sister, and she and Uncle Dave didn't have any kids, so I don't have any cousins on her side. I have a few from my dad's side, but they're a lot older than me so we never really connected."

"Can you tell me about your dad?"

"Sure. Have I told you anything about him?"

"You just mentioned once in the library that he had died when you were really young."


"Yeah, when I was five. He had cancer."

"I'm sorry."

"it's okay, it was a long time ago. From what I remember, he was a lot of fun and liked to play with me a lot. I used to sometimes see my grandparents from his side, but not often anymore because they live in California. He also had one brother, and through him I have two cousins. But I've only met them once. They live in Washington."

"Oh, so I guess you're only close with your mom's side."

"Yeah, but I'm okay with that. My grandpa on her side passed away before I was born, so I never knew him. My grandma lives on the other side of the city. We visit her every month or so, since it isn't far."

"So you've mostly been raised by women your whole life?"

"I guess so."

"You know what? You still turned out to be one of the coolest guys I've ever met."

"Nah."

"I mean it."

She stood up and moved over to his side of the counter. Luckily, his erection had died down. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear.

"I meant what I said last night too. I love you."

"I love you too," he replied. It felt good to say that. He kissed her on the lips before she could get away. She giggled.

After they finished eating, they collected their things and headed out to the car. She had trouble getting in, as the painkillers could only do so much to help her soreness. He found out that it took her a lot of effort to make her pain not noticeable to his aunt in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry," he said, regarding her soreness.

"Never be sorry for that," she said.

Peter dropped her off soon after in front of her dorm building. She looked both ways several times before getting out of the car to make sure no one was around. As she finally left, he smirked at her attempt to hide her limp. She almost looked like she was walking on hot coals.

Peter glanced at his phone before pulling away and saw that his aunt had texted him.

'God, Peter, that was such a turn on! We're so bad.'

'Never do that again.' he replied.

'Don't tell me you didn't like it.'

He didn't respond, deciding instead to drive off. She knew that he had liked it. But she also knew that he was serious about not doing it again, because it was too risky. And Peter knew that his aunt was aware of both of these things because that was the type of connection that they shared. Only a connection rooted in love could be so special.

When Peter arrived in his driveway and stepped out of his car, a sudden burst of fatigue fell upon him. He was really worn out from the previous night. All he wanted to do now was go to his room and nap all afternoon. It was Saturday, after all. He would help his aunt clean her house that evening.

Inside, he figured he would see if his mom were around before hopping back into bed. He searched the first floor without any sightings of her. When he entered the living room, he immediately noticed his mother's pink dildo on the couch.

There was no way she was this careless, he thought.

He looked around, expecting his mom to pop out and apologize for leaving her sex toy lying around. When she did not appear, he picked up the dildo and examined it. Even without holding it right up to his face, the smell of pussy flooded his nostrils and sent a shiver through his body. His mother's scent was intoxicating, and still rather fresh. She had likely used the dildo on the couch this morning. There was something about her smell that was more inviting than his aunt's or Ashley's. Something about it was so erotic that Peter was instantly relieved of all of his previous hesitancy regarding his love for his mother. At that moment, he knew he was going to do whatever it took to make her love him the same way he loved her.

And just like that, Peter's fatigue was gone, and he found himself back on his way to his aunt's house a few minutes later to help her clean up.