Studying Hard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worn out from a surplus of sex that afternoon, Peter watched the television with semi-consciousness. Then, he suddenly awoke late in the evening without realizing that he had dozed off. He spent a minute or so searching for his phone to check the time before he remembered that he had left it to charge in his room.

He assumed it was late by the lack of activity on the street outside of their house, so he crept upstairs as quietly as he could. He had accidentally left his light on in his room at the end of the hall, and in the relative darkness of the hallway he didn't notice at first that there was a small crack through his mother's bedroom door. He quietly reached to close it as he passed by, but paused the moment he thought he heard a noise. If he had woken her, he would apologize and head to his room.

It had felt like twenty seconds or so had passed without the presence of any more noise, so he quietly shut the door and continued to his room. As he was already tired, he simply shut off the light and quickly fell into a slumber in his clothes on top of his sheets.

He awoke a couple hours later to the burning sensation of having to pee, which he had neglected to do in his state of drowsiness when coming upstairs. He glanced at the digital clock on his night stand and saw that it was only 12:40 AM.

Before he left his room, Peter stripped down to his boxers to relieve him from the heat of being covered in clothes. He found his way through the bathroom in the dark and, half awake, sat on the toilet so he didn't miss with his piss. When he was done, and out of the bathroom, he noticed that his mom's door was open slightly again.

Had she left her room in the middle of the night? She had her own bathroom. Maybe she needed a glass of water or something. He thought it would be a good idea to close it again, so he tiptoed toward her room and reached for the knob.

The door was opened enough that, when Peter was close enough, he noticed a very dim light protruding through the crack. Confused, he held his ear close to the door and listened intently. Nothing happened for a minute or so, but Peter continued listening.

When he was about to give up and head back to bed, he heard the faintest moan come from the room.

Peter knew his mom had moaned. He knew she was probably masturbating, and that she was likely using that pink dildo that he had opened up for her. He knew that she probably did this quite often, and that it was a perfectly natural thing for a woman to do. And, he knew that she should be left to do what she pleased, and that he should close the door and return to his room.

But Peter opened the door instead.

Only slightly did he do so, just enough so that with one eye could he see his mother laying on the bed with her hand between her legs. The light was very dim, probably the lowest setting of her bedside lamp, but Peter could make out some details. She was wearing a white t-shirt and no pants. Her underwear had been slid down to her ankles, stretched by the distance between her feet. The hand that wasn't near her crotch covered her mouth, likely to prevent the escape of further moans. He supposed she would be doing a good job at staying quiet if her door was closed, but with it open her whimpers were perfectly audible.

Peter squinted, as if that would help his vision at such a low level of light. He couldn't see any details within the shadows of her legs, except once when she withdrew her hand and the dildo had come with it. The reason she had done that, which intoxicated Peter with lust, was to place it in her mouth and pucker her lips around it as she cleaned off her own fresh juices. She only did this for a moment before placing the dildo back between her legs. Peter watched it disappear again within the shadows.

He watched like a child stuck behind the glass at the zoo, at the mercy of his wonder and desire to play along. It was almost as though time had frozen, and he was stuck in the fork in the road between returning to bed and falling asleep or entering his mother's erotic domain and changing his life forever.

In reality, only a minute or so had passed before Peter suddenly caught wind of what he was really seeing. His mother was masturbating. Sure, he was infatuated with her, probably now more than ever, but nothing good was going to happen in pursuing intimacy. Plus, he already had two beautiful women who were more than happy to please him.

Yet, there was something about this woman in the bedroom next to his that demanded his deepest desires be fulfilled. He couldn't help that he had fallen in love with his mother- perhaps all sons do at some point, when they have mothers as beautiful as his own. Could he simply accept that this love would never, could never be fulfilled like that with his aunt? Julia was one thing, but his mother had birthed him, raised him, and cared for him like no other.

Or was it possible that she too would fall victim to the forbidden intimacy that is reasonably neglected yet so often desired?

Peter found himself shutting the door as slowly as was humanly possible. When it was shut, not a sound escaping it, he continued to stand there in his boxers for the time being. The silence of the house felt deafening after hearing the sensual sounds of its other occupant. When the door had been open, Peter's mind was bombarded with a multitude of thoughts. But now that it was closed, he found himself not really thinking of anything at all. He was aware, for the first time, that his penis was incredibly erect. But he did not stroke it. Instead, he returned to his room and lay on his back with a tent in his boxers.

He wondered how he would ever fall asleep after witnessing such a scene. But his tiredness was not against him, and before he could wonder much more, he was asleep.

***

The week leading up to the anatomy exam went by in a blur. Peter visited his Aunt Julia almost every day to study (and sometimes to have sex, although she was adamant about his success on the exam). He decided to keep the witnessing of his mother's masturbation a secret, although he was sure his aunt wouldn't be against him having sexual feelings for his mom. She might actually find the idea interesting, knowing her.

In addition to his study sessions with Julia, Peter was busy with other school work. He had assignments for his other classes that included two papers due the week following his exam. He spent some time at home working, but also spent some time on campus with Tristan or Ashley to get out of the house. One of those times, Ashley had brought Kirsten to the library where Peter was studying, and she seemed happy to see him. In fact, all of his friends were pleased to see him on campus more often.

He himself was pleased to see them too, and to see that he had aced his quiz. Professor Martin gave him a warm smile when he handed it back to him, and Peter returned it.

Yet his mother was intruding his thoughts more often than not, and he was worried it was distracting him too much. But it seemed that there was nothing he could do to free his mind of her. He would just have to accept it and keep trying to study.

The one thing that did seem to change for the better was that his mother's behavior had returned to normal. With the exception of some awkwardness on Sunday, she made no comment about whether or not she had seen Peter peeking in at her, and behaved as if nothing had been going on at all. She was delighted when he came home for lunch or dinner every day, and conversed with him whenever he was home and free.

While she was more like her normal self, Peter had become quieter around her. When she asked him about this, he told her he was just stressed about his exam and his other school work. So she let it be.

On Friday morning, Peter went into the exam a little less confident than he had going into last week's quiz. He was certain he wouldn't fail, but he needed an A to get back on track for passing the class, and that wasn't completely guaranteed. He sat down at his desk ten minutes before the start of class and reviewed his notes in a scurry, careful to hide any nude diagrams of Aunt Julia so that his classmates wouldn't see them.

"Good morning, everyone!" said Professor Martin brightly as he entered the room a minute before the start of class. A half-hearted reply from the class, which Peter did not take part in, only prompted their instructor to smile more broadly at them.

"I'm sure you are all going to do just fine today," he said. "I will pass the exams out in a moment, but before I do, let me explain a couple things..."

While Professor Martin noted a couple mistakes in technicalities on the exam, and encouraged them to come up to ask him questions at any time, Peter twiddled his pencil around in his hands. He tried to put his mother out of his mind and focus, but he was having a hard time with it.

During the test, Peter recalled his study sessions with Aunt Julia and imagined himself touching her muscles. Unlike the quizzes, however, he had to answer questions regarding functions and connections and others of the sort. Luckily, he had prepared for these questions as well. Towards the end, he was picturing his aunt turning around to face him so he could answer a question about the chest muscles. He was surprised that it wasn't his aunt that was facing him, but in fact his mother. And she was naked.

For how long Peter stared into space, he had no recollection. But suddenly, he realized that he was one of the only people left in the classroom, and that time was almost up. He shook his head and flipped through the pages of the exam. He only had a couple questions left to answer, but he likely wouldn't be able to go back and review the answers he was unsure about.

He finished up the test with two minutes remaining and placed it on Professor Martin's desk, then left without noticing that his professor had waved goodbye. He was agitated with himself- not because he thought he had gotten a poor grade, which he probably hadn't, but because he was more distracted than ever.

Aunt Julia was hot. So was Ashley. He had only just had sex with both of them within the past two weeks. Why wasn't he distracted by thoughts of them, rather than those of his mother? He had two women to think about. Why couldn't he just do that?

Peter went straight to the gym after leaving the exam. Since it was a little later in the morning, it was busier, but he was unfazed by the crowd. Multiple times did he catch the eyes of college girls exploring his body, giggling when he caught them. At one point an older woman, who he recognized as a teacher from the history department, was even looking at him. He suddenly thought it was silly that girls were into him just because of his muscles. He left the gym after thirty minutes.

On his walk home, he answered the texts that he had not bothered to read after class. Ashley had asked if the exam went well, and what time they wanted to get together later. He replied with 'It was alright. I probably didn't fail LOL. I'll get back to you on the time, going to talk to my mom and aunt first.'

Aunt Julia had texted 'let me know how the exam went. Also your mom is at my place, and she wanted me to tell you that she had left her phone at home by mistake, so not to worry when she doesn't reply to your text.'

Before replying to her, he checked to see what his mom had said. It was a cute gif of a cat rolling around on someone's kitchen floor, followed by 'I know you're stressed so I hope this at least makes you smile! I hope the exam went well! Let me know if you want to go out to dinner tonight!'

Peter did smile. He replied to Aunt Julia with 'Exam was okay. Tell mom the cat did make me smile. Also that I already made plans to hang out with Ashley tonight, so maybe dinner another time.'

Julia responded a few minutes later with 'Mommy says okay, but she is sad because she wants to see you. What are you doing with Ashley?'

'That depends on if you're leaving me your house again.'

'I can do that :)'

'Thanks. How about at 6?'

'That works :D, also mommy says she will be home just before dinner.'

'Okay. Why are you calling her mommy?'

'Cause it's cute. Do you like it when I call her mommy?'

Peter stared at the messages from his aunt before responding. He knew she was playful and liked to tease, but in his current state of mind, he just become more confused with his thoughts and didn't know how to respond. He ended up ignoring the message and wrapped up the conversation with something quick.

'I'm almost home. I will text you after lunch. Really hungry.'

He was not actually almost home, but only just leaving the campus property. He put his phone in his pocket and walked home while staring at the cloudy sky. He ignored several buzzes in his pocket as he did so, and when he arrived home he threw his backpack down by the stairs and entered the kitchen.

He started making himself a sandwich and was in such a fuss over his situation that he didn't notice his mom's phone on the counter until he was about to start eating. She had left it unlocked (something she had a bad habit of doing) and her messages were open. As he went to lock it, he couldn't help but read her open conversation. Only the end was visible, and it didn't make much sense.

'I would do it again,' said Aunt Julia.

'I'm still not sure' said his mom. 'It would be a lot different now than before.'

'Just remember what I told you last week.'

'I haven't forgotten. I can't.'

Peter read those messages a couple of times, then reluctantly scrolled up to the start of their conversation. In doing so, he caught glimpse of several messages that made his heart begin to pound, but he decided to read from the beginning rather than skip through.

'I keep thinking about Peter,' his mom began.

'I knew you would. Have you done anything yet?'

'No.'

'Beth...'

'Okay, yes.'

'OOOH what did you do? He hasn't told me!'

'I left the door open on Saturday night while I... pleasured myself.'

'No way! you naughty girl :D Did he see you?'

'I don't think so. It was after he went to bed I think. He closed my door way before I started, which probably meant he was on his way to his room. I had the lights really dim just in case he woke back up. Oh Julia, it was such a turn on! The idea of being so naughty while my door was open and my son in the house had me so wet.'

'Wow Beth, just thinking about that makes me wet. Why didn't you let him catch you?'

'I didn't want that. I just wanted the situation to be more... exciting. And it was.'

'I wish I was there. You're good at making things hot. Remember that one night in '93?'

'There were a few nights I remember, but I think I know which one you're talking about.'

'The one where Dave and Brian brought us back to their dorm room and we had a foursome from dusk until dawn?'

'Oh yes I certainly remember.'

'That wasn't the first time we had experimented with each other.'

'I am aware.'

'We haven't done that in a while...'

'Stop that. I'm perfectly satisfied on my own right now. Plus I have Peter to focus on.'

'I'm just saying the option is always there. Also Peter has become quite grown up now ;)'

'He has. But he will always be my boy.'

'Of course, and he will always be my nephew ;) anyway, you can always get frisky without you having to worry about Peter catching you.'

'I wasn't worried.'

'Ah I see.'

'I just mean I knew he was asleep.'

'Ok ;)'

'What did you mean about getting frisky?'

'When Dave gets back, if he ever does, I'm sure he wouldn't mind bringing you in again.'

'Oh I don't know. It would be different without Brian.'

'You've kept the animal inside of you for too long.'

'Oh stop it. Like I said, I'm perfectly fine by myself.'

'You're not by yourself. You have Peter.'

'I still don't know about him.'

'I know you do know. You said it the other day. You just don't want to admit it.'

'Whatever you say, sis.'

'You know I'm right. Seriously though, come play with me sometime!'

'I don't know if I'm ready to do that again.'

'I would do it again.'

'I'm still not sure. It would be a lot different now than before.'

'Just remember what I told you last week.'

'I haven't forgotten. I can't.'

Peter read the conversation over several times, taking in all the details and trying to piece together how this conversation played into everything that was going on. The main thing, at least, was that the conversation between his mother and Aunt Julia last week had likely been about sex, and that his mother was now thinking about him differently. Also, his parents and his aunt and uncle had had a foursome in college, and likely continued to partake in some sort of intimate circle. Apparently they stopped once his father had passed away.

Aunt Julia was also trying to make his mother more sexually active again. Had it been her idea to order the dildo? That was just one of many questions that surged through his mind. Did his mother have feelings for him? Or was she just looking for new ways to get turned on? Did she know that he and his aunt were having sex? Would Aunt Julia really tell her that? Were the two of them intimate with each other at one point? And, importantly, what were the chances that his mother had purposely left open that conversation for Peter to find?

His head was beginning to ache, and he made his way to the couch to lie down. He felt somewhat dizzy. The whole situation was too much to take in. He would eventually have to get answers from Aunt Julia, but at the moment it didn't seem he could do anything at all. He lay unmoving on the couch for what seemed to be a few minutes, but actually turned out to be several hours. He made this discovery when he checked his phone. The unanswered texts from the walk home, plus a few others, awaited his reply. He read them all, unsure if he had the strength to answer them.

'Have a yummy lunch!' said Aunt Julia, who soon after also said 'Let me know when you are on your way to my place with Ashley and I will leave.'

The later texts had been received while he was either reading his mother's conversation or laying on the couch.

'Are you alright? No way lunch takes you this long!' said his aunt.

'Peter? Are you okay?' she said more recently.

'Hey if you aren't able to secure your aunt's house, Kirsten said we could have the room tonight. Let me know!' said Ashley.

Peter responded to Ashley first, telling her that they were clear to go to his aunt's house around 6 PM. Then he started typing a reply to Aunt Julia. He made several drafts of messages that admitted his confusion, or asked for her clarity, or if his mom left her phone out on purpose. But he ended up just saying 'No, I guess I'm not okay.'

When he sent that text, he felt a small wave of relief for the first time all week. He and his aunt, and possibly his mother, were likely going to have a conversation about what was going on. But in the midst of all the chaos, he trusted both of the women to care for him and make sure he was okay. It wasn't often he felt this bent out of shape.

Julia replied 'Your mother is on her way home now. Would you like to come over and talk?'

'Yes,' he replied.

He had to leave quickly so he didn't run into his mom when she returned home. He changed into something nicer for when he met up with Ashley, forced a much needed piss out of him, took some painkillers for the headache, and set out for Julia's.

When he arrived, his aunt met him at the door. Before he could say anything, she pulled him in for a tight hug.

Peter immediately felt a surge of love affection for his aunt as he stood trapped within her arms. Among her teasing, sex appeal, and playfulness, she always knew how to comfort him. And he appreciated it now more than ever.