Studying Hard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took some self-control for Peter to refrain from saying anything more enticing than "You're not an old fart."

Julia smiled at him and said goodbye. After she was gone, Ashley turned to Peter.

"So, do you wanna order dinner?" she asked. "I never actually ate."

"Neither did I. I was actually thinking of making something for you."

"You can cook?"

"Only a small selection of things, but yeah. Would you be okay with alfredo pasta?"

"That sounds wonderful!"

Peter turned on the television so that Ashley could watch while he cooked, but she spent more time talking to him than watching. They talked about their workload for school, which was becoming more taxing as the semester went on. Peter recounted his difficult week, but he still had two papers to write. They decided that they would meet at the library every day after class for at least an hour and work on their homework together.

Ashley mentioned that Kirsten had thought Tristan was becoming her boyfriend, but he dumped her suddenly last week. Peter explained that Tristan wasn't boyfriend material, as he loved being single too much. Kirsten was apparently upset, as she had really liked him.

"I'm hoping that you and I can help cheer her up?" Ashley suggested.

"How so? Does this have anything to do with what you two were talking about in front of the dorm."

"Oh, that. Sort of. We were coming up with some ways in which you and I could make her feel better, but I wasn't sure I agreed with some of her suggestions."

"What were they?"

"I'll tell you in a bit. Anyway, I wanted you to know that she really likes you. Not in the same way as she did Tristan, or the way I like you, but as a friend. I know you two haven't hung out that much, but you've been very nice to her and you're a very likeable person."

"Well, that's sweet!"

"It is! I was wondering if the three of us could go out somewhere, as friends. Possibly bowling or something. What do you think?"

"You want to go out with me as a friend?"

"Oh, I didn't mean-"

"I'm only teasing," he said. "I'd be happy to go bowling or anything of the sorts."

"Sweet! I'll let her know, she'll be really happy."

Ashley paused while Peter focused on adding some ingredients to the alfredo sauce.

"About what you said regarding us being friends-"

"I was only joking around. We can be whatever you like."

"Are you sure? I mean, I really like you, but we haven't really been dating for that long..."

"Are you wondering whether or not you should call me your boyfriend?"

"Um, yeah, I guess that's it."

Peter smiled at her. He thought about his aunt and his mother, and how his aunt wanted him to see Ashley despite her own intimacy with him.

"You can call me your boyfriend," he said. "I'd like that."

"Really? I would like that too!"

"Then go ahead! I hope my mom doesn't take it too hard when I say you're my girlfriend. She's really protective of me."

"I'll have to meet her then, so I can show her that I'm alright."

"I'm kidding, mostly. She'll like you."

Peter stopped stirring the pasta and walked over to Ashley, who was sitting at the counter. He leaned toward her and gave her a gentle kiss. Her lips responded with equal tenderness.

"I'm almost done with the pasta. Would you like to tell me what Kirsten was trying to suggest?"

"Oh, right. Okay, don't take it the wrong way or anything."

"I'll try not to."

"She was, uh, wondering if we would be willing to have a threesome with her."

Peter was testing the pasta to see if it was done when she said this and dropped the wooden spoon by mistake.

"She did?"

"Yeah... She's not, like, a slut or anything. You're just really attractive and cool and we share a lot with each other and she knows you've got a big dick-"

"You told her that?"

"Not soberly. It was the night we first met."

"Oh yeah, I remember."

"The point is, she thought that you would be a good candidate to blow off some steam. And I didn't even say yes! But she still wanted me to ask you, and she said she wouldn't push it if you said no. She still wants to be friends, but she said she wouldn't mind being friends with benefits with someone so charming."

"What about you and I?"

"She made it clear that she didn't want to intrude on our relationship, and she would only want to give us the option to 'spice things up.' Her words, not mine."

"Spice things up? We've only had sex once!"

"I know!" she said, laughing. "I told her that, and only with enough detail to make sure she knew how good it was. I think she just wants to see for herself how much of a stud you are."

"Well, I guess I'd be more comfortable if we were further into our relationship. But let me ask you, would you be okay with it?"

"I thought about it, and I think I'd be okay with a threesome, but only because it's her."

"So you wouldn't get jealous or anything?"

"I don't think so."

"Well just to be clear, on my part, even though I would be having sex with both of you at once, with her it would be strictly physical."

"And with me?"

"It would be passionate... Wouldn't it?"

"Yes, it would," she said with a big smile. She stood up and walked over to him and whispered in his ear. "But don't imply that you won't get physical with me either. Because I would want you to fuck me just as hard as her."

He stood frozen for a moment before Ashley playfully nibbled on his ear and returned to her seat.

"This is all theoretical, right?" he asked. "I mean, would we actually do this?"

"Well, I didn't think so at first, but now that we've sort of laid it all out..."

"Do you want to?"

"Do you?"

"I asked first."

"Okay, okay. I want to try it. It's not like once we do it we have to keep doing it again and again."

"That's true. Okay. Yeah, I'll try it."

"Wow. Okay, I'll let her know!"

"This is exciting!"

The two of them got lost in their own fantasies while Peter finished up the pasta. He served them both a dish and they sat at across from each other at the island while they ate.

"Wow, Peter! This is delicious!"

"Thanks."

Neither said much more as they wolfed down their food. Peter was extra hungry as he had forgotten to eat his lunch after the discovery of his mother's texts. He realized that he had forgotten to ask his aunt if she knew if his mother left her phone there on purpose. It was likely that she did, and it didn't matter much at this point given he knew what was going on. But he still would have liked to know.

When they finished eating, Peter cleaned up and joined Ashley on the couch. She thanked him again for the meal and gave him a big kiss. Then he picked up the remote. The television was still on, partway through a sitcom episode.

"So, what do you want to watch while we digest?" he asked.

"Anything is fine. I enjoy talking to you, if you wanna just put something on in the background."

"That's fine, I'll just leave it on this channel."

As they let their food digest, they continued to talk about various things. During their conversation, Peter thought about how much he really admired Ashley. While she didn't have the maturity appeal of his aunt and mother, she had a different kind of attractiveness; she was younger, more innocent, and cuter in a way. He cherished every moment that they shared. He had not lost any love for his aunt nor his mother, but he found himself falling for Ashley very quickly. With her, there didn't have to be any secrecy- they could go places in public and act like a couple and kiss without being afraid of breaking any rules. He was starting to see a future with her.

"Do you want a mint?" he asked after she finished a long rant about her biology professor, who apparently didn't like any of his students.

"Yes please!"

He went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of mints from a jar on the counter and threw one into her lap as he returned. She thanked him and the both popped theirs into their mouths.

"So," said Peter.

"So," she mimicked.

"If you wanted to do something else instead of watch TV..."

"HA! We weren't really watching. But yeah, we can do something else. What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking something along the lines of sex."

"Straight to the point, aren't you? How romantic."

"We just talked about a threesome for fifteen minutes. I figured we were pretty comfortable on the topic."

"You're cute. You know that, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"And you're innocent. I like that."

"Shall we go to the bedroom?"

"Is your aunt okay with that?"

"She was okay with it last time."

"I still can't believe that. But yes, let's go."

"Wait- you know what?"

Peter had been leading her off of the couch and stopped as he said this. A sudden realization struck him, and his expression showed his excitement.

"What?" asked Ashley.

"We do have the whole house to ourselves. We can do it anywhere we want."

Ashley grinned. "Oh yeah? Is there somewhere you had in mind?"

"Several places."

That evening, Peter and Ashley fucked their way through his aunt's large house with the enthusiasm of young children on Christmas morning. Each room was like a new present to them, and they explored as many opportunities as they could per room.

It began in the kitchen, which is where most of their clothes ended up spending the night. Whenever they felt like it, they would move onto the next room. In the dining room, Peter fucked Ashley as she stood pressed against the open window (to the backyard, which was surrounded by high fences and trees so no one could possibly see them). In the living room, he fucked her on each couch and chair in a variety of positions. In the basement, he fucked her on his aunt's yoga mat (Julia would probably be turned on by the idea). In the bathroom, he watched her give him a blowjob through the mirror, which was a huge turn on. On the stairs, she rode him like a cowboy.

All the while, Peter ejaculated four times. After the first time, he was able to continue almost immediately. But after the second and third, he had to let himself recharge. During these periods, he would sometimes please Ashley using his mouth or fingers. Other times, they both took a break while they savored the atmosphere of sexual freedom.

When he came on her a fourth time (the second time on her face), they were in the master bedroom, and Peter finally gave into fatigue. Ashley had come nine times by her count, but Peter insisted that she was excluding some of her smaller orgasms. She teased that those didn't count.

Covered in sexual juices and sweat, the two lovers lay on the bed panting for some time before they finally had the strength to get up and shower. Peter didn't really have the energy to do so, but Ashley advised that he should because he smelled like pussy.

"I thought you were a stud," she added. "Studs aren't supposed to get tired."

That got him up. After cleaning off, they returned to the bed and got tucked under the covers. Peter glanced at the clock and, having no sense of time for the past few hours, was surprised that it was almost two in the morning.

"Damn, we were really at it for a long time," he said.

"Ohhh yes we were," Ashley coed from under the covers.

"That was really fun. I never thought I could ever do something like that."

"I agree."

"You know what? I think it was better because we said we were dating."

"I was thinking the same thing!"

"Really?" Peter asked. Ashley nodded. He snuggled close to her and continued. "I feel like we shared a special sort of closeness tonight."

"I feel that way too."

They looked at each other in silence for a moment, unsure of what to say at first. Ashley spoke up before Peter.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" she asked.

"I don't know. I do believe that love is out of our control, and comes in when it's supposed to. That's what my mom taught me."

"So you don't think it's too early in our relationship for me to say I love you?"

Peter was surprised, but before he said anything, she apologized.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Of course it's too early."

"No, no, wait. It's okay to say that. You should never be ashamed of love. I- I love you too."

"You do?'

"Yeah, I do. My only experience with love has been with my family. Until now, I'd never loved someone outside of my family, so I didn't know how it would feel. But it feels right. Like I said, love happens when it's supposed to. I guess this is it."

"Oh Peter, I love you!" Ashley crushed herself against him in a strong hug. He held her close, appreciating the smell of her hair (his aunt's tangerine shampoo).

"I felt so unsure at first," she continued, "because I didn't think it was right to love someone so quickly. I mean, I've only known you for a couple of weeks! But what you said is totally right... and it just feels like it's right to love you."

"Love is a funny thing," he said. "You just have to let it play out and accept it."

"I was just so scared that you wouldn't love me back. Or that if I said anything, I would ruin what we had."

"I'm glad you said something. I really am."

She sighed and cuddled against his chest, closing her eyes.

"And it's not because you have a huge cock. But that is a nice bonus."

He laughed, turning off the lamp and closing his eyes with her. It was soothing falling asleep next to someone he loved.

***

Peter woke up feeling well-rested. The clock read 10:21 AM. He lay there for a moment, thinking about the events of the evening and his third true love. He wondered how his aunt would take the news that he and Ashley had said they loved each other. While thinking of Ashley, he accidentally woke up her as he left the bed to pee. She groaned.

"Fuck me, I'm more sore than last time. Can you get me a glass of water and some painkillers please?"

"Sure, sure," he said. "I'll bring it over in a moment, I have to go to the bathroom first."

After going to the bathroom, he brought her painkillers from the medicine cabinet and then went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He must have been imagining it, but the atmosphere of the house had a mystical feel to it, like something wonderful had happened inside of it not long ago.

When he arrived in the kitchen, he saw his and Ashley's clothes scattered around the floor and counter. Plus, sitting at the counter eating a bowl of cereal, was Aunt Julia.

"It smells like sex," she said, smiling. He was relieved that she didn't appear at all upset.

"Sorry. We kind of got wild last night."

"I can see that. Since the clothes are down here, I assume she's upstairs without any?"

"Yeah. I guess I should bring her clothes up for her."

"What for? You don't seem to be in need of any."

Peter forgot that he too was naked. He looked down and saw his limp cock hanging free.

"I have nothing to do today, so I can help you clean the house later. I didn't realize how messy we had made it."

"Don't worry about it, I'm not upset or anything. But I'll take any excuse to have you around."

He smiled and gave her a hug. As he did so, she touched his flaccid penis.

"I'm surprised you're not hard as a rock! How many times did you have sex last night?"

"It was sort of a continuous thing. I think I came four times."



"Four times!?"

"Yeah."

"Damn, you are a stud. I don't suppose you saved anything for me, did you?"

"I can always get it up for you."

Julia pushed him back and fell to her knees. Peter watched for a moment, his cock finally beginning to harden, when he remembered the glass of water.

"We can't do this now!" he said. "Ashley is upstairs! I told her I'd bring her a glass of water."

"Oh, she's awake?"

"Barely. She might have fallen back asleep now. But I don't want her walking in on you blowing me."

"You sure? That kind of turns me on. Maybe she'll join."

"I don't think so."

"I'm only kidding. Go bring up her glass of water. Don't forget the clothes either." she slapped his cock to send him on his way.

When he re-entered the bedroom, Ashley had indeed fallen back asleep. He quietly set the glass down on the night stand and put her clothes neatly on one of the chairs in the room. Then he put on his own clothes and returned to the kitchen. As soon as he arrived, Julia dropped back to her knees and stroked him through his pants.

"Look," he started, "I do want to have some fun today. But not now, while my girlfriend is upstairs!"

"Oh, so she's your girlfriend now? What does that make me?"

"You're my aunt."

"Am I not a girlfriend too?"

"No, you're my aunt. That doesn't mean I don't love you any less than I do now. I'll gladly fuck you later. But as far as Ashley is concerned, you and I don't do that stuff."

"Okay, you got me. I'm just your aunt. I must be a really cool one though."

Peter's cock was now rock hard, and she continued to stroke it while tugging at his waistband.

"You are a cool aunt. But quit teasing me."

"What? I thought you liked to play!"

"I do, but- "

"Do I not turn you on?" she asked with a pout.

"Obviously you do, you can feel how hard I am."

"You say you don't want me right now, but this says you do."

She pulled down his pants enough for his cock to spring free.

"You know that's not how it works," he said.

"I didn't know that. Maybe I'm not as smart as you think I am."

"I think you're just really turned on by the smell of your house."

Julia's response to this was to take several inches of her nephew's cock in her mouth. Peter groaned, and in spite of his wishes, he held his aunt's head in position as she sucked him. She lubed up his cock quickly with saliva, as she was talented in doing, and bobbed her head back and forth like her life depended on it.

While she did this, Peter allocated half of his attention to the possible sound of Ashley leaving the bedroom. He also shot glances down the hall to the foot of the staircase, in the event that his ears decided not to work properly.

In the meantime, Julia widened her throat and took him deep, slowly but soothingly reaching his base with her lips. Peter felt himself reaching the point of no return, despite having cum so many times that evening. Maybe the taboo of the situation was turning on more than he cared to admit.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum already!" he whispered.

Julia gagged and released her deepthroat, taking a few breaths before resting her open mouth at the opening of his dick. The slickness of her saliva allowed her to pump him quickly and easily. As a wave of pleasure began to wash over him, his knees buckled and he hunched forward, grabbing her head so that she couldn't escape the swallowing of her nephew's cum. She moaned as he shot a load of semen inside of her mouth, lightly sucking on the head of his cock. He didn't have as much to shoot as usual, since he had emptied his tanks pretty well overnight, but Julia savored each and every drop.

As he relaxed, he heard a door open and then the sound of a person descending the stairs. He quickly pulled up his pants and tucked his cock upright so that it wasn't poking out. For extra coverage, he moved behind the counter and sat on one of the stools. Julia, meanwhile, swallowed his cum and wiped off the drool from her chin, standing up and composing herself as much as she could.

"Thanks for the glass of water," Ashley said as she entered the kitchen. "Oh. I didn't realize your aunt was home."

"It's cool, we were just talking," said Julia. "Have a seat across from Peter. Would you like a bowl of cereal?"

"Sure, that would be great!" she said, sitting down. After Julia crossed the kitchen to the pantry, Ashley mouthed "it smells like sex!" to Peter, who made a brief expression that said "yeah, I know." He was just thankful that she didn't seem to notice how flushed his aunt's cheeks were.

Julia poured them both a bowl of cheerios and left the kitchen, stating that she was going to prepare to go on a run. When she was safely out of hearing range, Ashley started talking.