Studying Hard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait! I got one for you- "

She typed in BIGDK. Peter immediately felt his cheeks burn. Both girls eyed him hungrily.

"Why would you put that in?" he complained.

"What do you mean? It stands for BIG Donkey Kong."

Peter grunted as Ashley started the game. He soon forgot about any negative feelings as the bowling quickly became competitive. He found he wasn't as good at it as he thought he would be, and the girls were better than they all expected, so everyone's score was within ten points going into the tenth frame. Ashley stepped up with 119 points, the lowest score of the three.

"Alright, if I win," she started, looking back at them, "then... tonight, you get to cum wherever I want."

Kirsten laughed while Peter looked around nervously.

"Alright, winner gets to choose where Peter finishes?" followed Kirsten.

"Sure, sure," said Peter. "Just bowl."

"You okay Peter?" asked Kirsten as Ashley took her turn.

"Oh, yeah. I just don't like being so public about private matters."

"Ah, don't worry about it. No one's around anyway."

"I know. Still, it's a public place."

"Well we'll be in a more private place real soon." Kirsten winked at him.

Ashley finished with a score of 128. Kirsten took her turn and narrowly finished with 131. Peter went in with a score of 120.

"C'mon..." he muttered to himself. He threw the ball and it unexpectedly curved, hitting only four pins on the left side. The girls giggled. He stepped up for the second bowl and was about to throw when Ashley called his name. He turned around and saw her sitting in the booth, flashing her tits.

Peter gaped for a moment, then shook his head. She was just trying to distract him! He took a deep breath as he turned back toward the pins and threw the ball. He wasn't sure what happened with his throw, but the ball somehow went right into the gutter. He was frozen in disbelief for a few seconds before returning to the booth in shame. The girls were laughing hysterically.

"I guess I get to choose your target," said Kirsten as their laughter settled down. Peter rolled his eyes but grinned. He lost, but at least they were having fun.

"You can tell me later," he said. "One more game?"

The girls agreed to another game, and their second one was much less competitive. They each tried different fun strategies, such as through the legs and around the back. They didn't finish with very many points.

When their second game was over, they called it quits and headed back to the dorm. On the drive back, they picked up some fast food for a late dinner. They brought it up to the dorm room to eat.

As they finished up their meal, the atmosphere became somewhat tense. They all sat quietly, Ashley and Peter on her bed and Kirsten on hers. No one knew how to make the first move.

"Will this be the first time for all of us?" asked Peter. "A threesome, that is." The girls nodded.

"It will also be my first time with another girl," said Ashley.

"Me too," added Kirsten. "How should we start?"

They all exchanged glances.

"Peter and I could start," said Ashley. "You know, since we're used to each other."

"Would that be okay?" Peter asked Kirsten. "You could join when you're ready."

"Okay. I probably won't wait too long."

Ashley shifted in the bed so that she and Peter were sitting on the edge. She lightly stroked his hair and leaned in for a kiss. He returned it tenderly, both of them taking their time in the start of their lovemaking. Kirsten watched in silence but with eager attention.

The kiss began to gain intensity, and as it did so Ashley patted the bed on the other side of Peter. Kirsten walked over and sat down there. With a hot girl on either side of him, Peter was getting more excited.

Kirsten stroked his thigh while watching them make out. Peter heard her breathe desperately, but she was patient. Ashley continued to kiss him and stroke his hair.

After a minute or so, Ashley retracted and immediately turned Peter's head toward Kirsten. The latter leaned in carefully for a kiss of her own, and his lips accepted hers with welcoming pleasure.

While watching, Ashley snuck her hand into Peter's crotch and stroked his semi hard-on through his pants. Soon after, she leaned closer to him and nibbled playfully on his neck. Peter sighed into Kirsten's mouth.

Kirsten withdrew from the kiss and bit her lip. She noticed Ashley's hand placement and reached in to join. She gasped at her first contact with Peter's huge cock.

"Do you want to see it now?" asked Ashley.

Kirsten nodded. Both girls slipped off of the bed and dropped to their knees in front of Peter. Ashley gripped the waistline of his pants and he allowed her to remove them by momentarily lifting his hips. She slid off all layers of clothing and his cock sprang free. Kirsten's eyes went wide.

"Damn! You weren't kidding when you said he was huge!" she exclaimed. "How are you supposed to fit that inside of you?"

"You just have to try your best and open as wide as you can," said Ashley.

"Can you show me first?" asked Kirsten.

Ashley responded by immediately leaning forward and taking Peter's cock in her mouth. She quickly coated it with saliva by both bobbing her head on the tip and licking her way up the sides. Kirsten leaned in so close to watch that if she stuck out her tongue she may have been able to lick it as well. After making his cock slick, Ashley withdrew with a small gasp and handed it off to Kirsten.

Kirsten took it eagerly, starting by licking under the shaft and flicking her tongue all over. When she finally took his penis in her hot mouth, Peter moaned. She blew him slowly but powerfully, her mouth widening enough to get up to half of his cock into her throat before reaching a wall. Despite her nervousness, she was obviously just as experienced as Ashley.

While her roommate sucked her boyfriend's dick, Ashley leaned under Kirsten and began to suck Peter's balls. His pleasure instantly intensified and he felt like he was in a dream. He watched the girls alternate between his balls and his cock, getting more and more sloppy with their sucking. He was in a state of pure bliss.

After a few minutes, Kirsten placed her hand on Ashley's cheek and guided the blonde to her own lips. The girls French-kissed passionately for a moment, both keeping one hand on Peter's cock. He wasn't sure he could get any harder.

The first to break the kiss was Kirsten, who resumed sucking Peter's cock. Ashley locked eyes with his, staring up at him hungrily as their friend sucked him off. She didn't break eye contact even when she received his cock from Kirsten and took over blowing him.

"Fuck, I'm so wet," said Kirsten as she began removing her clothes. While she did so, Peter quickly stripped his shirt. He then watched Kirsten's heavenly body begin to reveal itself while keeping an eye on Ashley's mouth-work. Kirsten's breasts were about the same size as Ashley's (c cup), but her nipples were larger and they had a slighter droop. She gave them a slight squeeze for show before turning around and taking her bottoms off. She bent over enough so that Peter got a glimpse of her glistening pussy.

Ashley stopped blowing him and looked at her friend. She grinned and stood up next to her. They exchanged a very wet kiss before Kirsten kneeled back down to suck Peter off while Ashley began to strip.

Peter was used to seeing his girlfriend's body, but as he saw her this time he couldn't help but think she looked more beautiful than ever. Soon, there were two naked girls back at double blowing him.

"I don't know how much longer I'm gonna last," grunted Peter.

"I get to pick where you cum!" exclaimed Kirsten. "Do it on my tits!"

Both girls backed up and Ashley continued to pumped his cock while Kirsten cupped her tits in her hands. The sight alone sent Peter over the edge- in a sudden force his orgasm surged through him and an explosion of cum shot out of his penis. Ashley tilted Peter's spurting cock towards Kirsten's breasts.

The girls both moaned as his seed erupted out of him. A couple of streaks hit Kirsten's face, and as his orgasm died down, some cum oozed onto Ashley's hand.

"Shiiiiiit," Peter muttered as his girlfriend squeezed the last drop out of his penis. She ended her job by giving his cock a small kiss on its underside. Kirsten fingered some of the spunk off of her chest and stuck it in her mouth. Before she could do the same with the load on her face, Ashley grabbed her arm.

"Let me," she said as she leaned towards her and licked the cum right off of her face. They ended this erotic show with a quick French kiss before turning to Peter.

"Wow," he said breathlessly. "You two are quite the show."

Ashley winked and Kirsten blushed. The former gave his cock a loving tap. It had gone into a semi-erect state.

"I'll be ready to go again soon," he said. "Why don't I treat you beautiful girls while I recharge?"

He stood up and made room for the girls eagerly lay on the bed, their legs hanging over the side. It was his time to kneel for them, and he did so very willingly. He was excited to taste Kirsten's pussy, but he was patient. He would get the chance very soon.

The girls spread their legs and put themselves on display. They were so close together that Ashley put her left leg over Kirsten's right. Peter took a moment to study their pussies. Both of them were gleaming in the light of the dorm. Kirsten's labia were slightly bigger than Ashley's, although her clit was not as pronounced. While Ashley had shaved her pubic hair, Kirsten had trimmed hers into a cute triangle. They both looked lovely, in his opinion.

He sensed how turned on they were and knew it wouldn't take long to make them cum. He leaned between Ashley's legs and kissed her inner thigh a few times before brushing his lips softly over her labia. While he did so, he reached over the intertwined legs with his right arm and kneaded Kirsten's thigh. Then he reached for her pussy. The girls moaned softly and lightly humped their hips while Peter teased and pleased them. He simultaneously began licking his girlfriend's pussy and fingering Kirsten's, starting at a flirtatiously slow pace. Their bodies only writhed harder, and Peter increased up his efforts exponentially.

It may have been because his mouth was on Ashley, but Peter thought he could feel her orgasm coming sooner than Kirsten's. He continued his motions on both girls for another few seconds before grabbing Ashley's legs with both his arms and sending his tongue into overdrive. Almost instantly did a flood of fluid gush out of her pussy while she locked her legs around his head, arching her back with a loud moan.

"FuuuuUUUUUCK!" She cried. Kirsten sighed from the departure of Peter's fingers but watched her roommate's orgasm with much excitement. She reached over Ashley and pinched her nipples with both of her hands, causing her to squirm even harder. Her mouth widened open, silent at first, then an "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!" escaped her.

Her muscles began to relax, letting Peter back up after a few more tender licks of her clit. She shuddered and breathed heavily while he shifted over to Kirsten's legs. Kirsten responded by grabbing his head and pulling him into her pussy.

"Give me what you gave her!" she requested. Peter immediately ate her out with as much vigor as he could muster, not wanting to displease her.

Ashley quickly recovered and twisted onto her side, facing Kirsten. While Peter ate her out, Ashley massaged her breasts lovingly and kissed her neck. Kirsten turned her head and intensely kissed the blonde on the mouth.

The heat of the scene was enough to make Kirsten's orgasm arrive quickly and powerfully. As the flow of her fluid began to increase, Peter inserted his fingers and curled them inside of her pussy to touch her g-spot.

"YESSSS! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!"

Kirsten cried out and Peter was suddenly shot in the face with a powerful squirt of liquid. He withdrew his face and watched several streams of fluid shoot out of Kirsten's vagina through the sloshing of his finger-fucking.

"Holy shit!" Ashley shouted. Peter thought the same thing- Kirsten was a major squirter!

With one last whimper, Kirsten relaxed on the bed. Ashley kissed her lips, then slid between her legs.

"I want to taste it," she said as she leaned down and licked her friend's pussy several times. Kirsten cooed at the touch of her tongue, then guided Ashley's legs over her own face. Now in a sixty-nine position, the girls passionately ate each other out. Peter felt like he was in a daydream as he watched.

Ashley looked up for a moment and giggled (and slightly jumped as Kirsten tongued her clit). Peter's hard cock swung close to her face. Wanting a surprise, she nodded with a devilish smile and gave him enough room to align his long dick with Kirsten's wet pussy.

Kirsten was too focused on eating out her roommate and wiping a few strands of her sweaty hair out of her face to notice what Peter was doing. Suddenly, she felt a light poking at her labia, then an overwhelming feeling of being stuffed.

"Oh fuck- FUCK!" she screamed as Peter began penetrating her. He wanted to go slow, not wanting to hurt her, but he was so turned on by their threesome that he thrusted a little faster than he meant to. Luckily, Kirsten was wet enough from her orgasm that her tightness did not reject him. Plus, Ashley was spitting on his cock to add lubrication.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god," she repeated as he inched into her. He stopped at about two-thirds of the way to full penetration. While he waited for Kirsten to adjust to his size, Ashley gave her pussy several more licks. Kirsten's response was to eat more of Ashley's pussy, although she found it more difficult with the discomfort of being impaled by a monster cock.

Peter took a moment to appreciate his girlfriend's help before thrusting further into Kirsten. At this point, she was incredibly tight- he wasn't sure if he would be able to bottom out.

"You've almost taken all of him!" said Ashley excitedly.

"You mean I HAVEN'T yet?" cried Kirsten. Ashley laughed and rubbed Kirsten's clit with her fingers. With one inch to go, Peter really felt like he couldn't go any more. Instead, he began to slowly rock back and forth.

After a minute or so of slow fucking, he felt her loosen up a little, and tried to go for the last inch. Yet again, he was denied by tightness. Rather than hurt her more than was pleasurable, he resumed fucking her at half penetration. He still found this particular act of sex to be extremely arousing; his girlfriend hovered right above his penetration of her roommate.

They fucked in this position for a few minutes, Kirsten continuing to eat out Ashley between moans. Then, Ashley held out her tongue, and Peter withdrew from Kirsten. His girlfriend sucked his cock hungrily, and for a moment he wasn't sure if she would let him go. This brief thought was broken when Ashley got up and laid down next to Kirsten, urging her to lay on top of her. Kirsten complied and suddenly Peter found himself with the option of choosing to fuck Ashley missionary or Kirsten doggystyle while they sandwiched each other.

"Take your pick," said Ashley sweetly. Not wanting to neglect his girlfriend, he stuck his cock into her soaking pussy and quickly pounded her with desire. Kirsten rocked on top of her and kissed Ashley hard. Ashley moaned into her mouth, unable to do much activity while being fucked so hard.

Aiming to be playful, Peter withdrew after a minute and penetrated Kirsten without much of a warning. Both of the girls were surprised from the sudden switch. They only briefly broke their kiss, and resumed when the shock had subsided.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," moaned Kirsten as her tongue danced with Ashley's. Another minute went by before Peter switched back to Ashley, and he continued this pattern of short and powerful penetrations until all three were ready to change positions again.

It was Ashley who moved first, and in a quick series of commands, Peter was on one end of the bed and Ashley the other. Kirsten straddled Peter and impaled herself on his cock, riding him reverse cowgirl style. Ashley's plan was to masturbate while watching her roommate ride, and the success caused her to cum on her hand after only a few minutes.

Peter watched his girlfriend bring herself to orgasm while holding Kirsten's bouncing waist. He felt pretty far along himself, and slowed his pace to try and preserve his load. Kirsten sensed his slowing motions and decelerated with him. They continued to fuck at a more gentle speed. Ashley soon stood up.

"I want you to cum like this, on Kirsten's belly," she said.

Peter grunted in agreement. He liked how his girlfriend was taking charge. Kirsten sped up her riding again, leaning back and placing her hands on Peter's muscular chest. Peter thought it would only be a couple more minutes before he came.

Suddenly, Ashley began lightly fondling his balls, and his expected few more minutes quickly shortened to only a few seconds. He quickly felt himself tightening up, groaning more and more as his explosion built inside of him. In a final act of powerful lust, Ashley gave Peter's balls a good warm lick, and Peter felt himself heat up like an oven.

He lifted Kirsten off of his penis and sat her on his belly. His load violently exploded, sending streak after streak of foggy fluid onto Kirsten's stomach and breasts. Ashley continued to softly finger his balls and lick his shaft, laughing erotically.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Kirsten as she became covered with his thick semen. His orgasm was one of the most powerful he had ever felt, and it lasted for least ten seconds before he relaxed and let go of Kirsten's hips.

"Fuck Peter, that was a huge load!" giggled Ashley before taking his cock in his mouth. He was still mostly hard, but beginning to soften. After his massive cum explosion, he was extra sensitive and thankful that Ashley was being gentle with her mouth.

Kirsten laid back on top of Peter while Ashley continued to finish off the last stand of his erection. He took her tits in his hands and fondled them lovingly while she turned her head back to kiss him. When Ashley was done, she licked a few splashes of semen off of Kirsten's belly, then crawled up on the bed next to them.

"Hey, don't forget about me!" she teased. Peter and Kirsten stopped kissing and she slid next to him, opposite of Ashley. They all lay there in silence, except for their panting, for several minutes.

"Well damn," Peter finally said. The girls both chuckled. "That was so fucking good."

"I'll say," said Kirsten. "I can't thank you enough for letting me join you in this."

"We were just as excited as you," said Ashley, snuggling her head on Peter's shoulder. "I hope you're feeling better."

"I certainly am."

Peter looked at them both, realizing something important. He definitely was not in love with Kirsten, as he had feared he would be, and he was more in love with Ashley than ever before. Rather, he felt that he could continue to be Kirsten's good friend (perhaps with benefits), and he hoped that the girls' relationship as roommates would only strengthen as well.

He tuned back into the conversation, after Ashley had said something about Kirsten's squirting.

"I knew I could do it, but I didn't say anything because I've only done it twice. Both were during masturbation. That says a lot about what you can do to me, Peter."

"I was just having fun," he said.

"I told you he was a stud. He won't admit it though," said Ashley

"I will always respect you two as boyfriend and girlfriend, and I would never want to hurt your relationship, but fuck you," said Kirsten jokingly. "Why couldn't I have found Peter first?"

"Would you actually want to date me?" he asked.