Studying Hard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, he recognized that the video was close to finishing. He started to groan, the familiar feeling building up inside of him. As Julia squirmed onto her back in the video and digital Peter's load shot all over her, real Peter's dick erupted off of the couch and onto the carpet.

"Ooooooh!" cried his mother, trying to watch both the television and her son's present orgasm. When Peter was done, he flopped back on the couch and stared at his mother. She gave her pussy a few more rubs before withdrawing her hand from her pants. Her fingers were glistening.

"That was really hot mom!"

She only smiled, her face still flushed. Peter pulled his pants up and slid next to her on the couch, going in for a kiss. They shared lips passionately, dancing their tongues around each other. When they withdrew, his mother held up her slick hand.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said. "I loved that, but I don't want to do anymore tonight."

"That's- that's okay."

"I know you want more, and I'm sorry. But you won't have to wait as long as you think."

"Really?"

"Yep. And if you want something to think about until then, take this."

She moved her hand in front of his face. He inhaled the strong scent of his mother's orgasmic juices and sighed. As he closed his eyes, she put her fingers into his mouth. He sucked the fluid off of her, savoring the taste of sweet nectar that he had been conceived in.

Peter opened his eyes and his mother gave him a wink before retracting her hand. Then she left. It was over as quickly as it had started.

The video had been paused on its final frame, which was a shot of Peter sitting next to his cum-covered aunt. He turned off the computer and television and checked his phone. Julia had texted him about a minute prior.

'I hear your mom in the shower. I hope you two had fun ;) Change of plans, I'm going to talk to your mother when she's out. I need you to give us some space. Why don't you go see Ashley?'

Peter was about to type a response, then realized something and typed something else.

'Change of plans my ass. This WAS your plan, wasn't it?'

'You're a clever boy. Go fuck your girlfriend.'

He sighed and decided it wasn't worth pursuing. He gave Ashley a call as he grabbed his keys and wallet from the kitchen.

"Hey Peter!"

"Hey Ash. What are you up to? I gotta get out of the house for a bit."

"I'm in a classroom in the bio building trying to study. I don't think I should get too distracted."

"I understand. Why don't I just come over for a little brain break? It's be quick, and then I'll be outta your hair and let you study."

"You'll be quick, huh?" she teased.

"This time, yeah. You're alone, right?"

She paused for a second. "Yeah."

"I'm on my way. What room are you?"

"317, but I really have to study!"

"I hear ya, I hear ya."

Ashley laughed. "See ya, stud."

"See you soon," he replied. She hung up.

***

Back at Peter's house, his mother was in the shower when Julia snuck into her bedroom. She watched Peter leave from the window before making her next move. She knocked on the bathroom door as she opened it.

"Beth? It's me."

"Julia?"

"You know it."

Beth pulled the shower curtain aside but didn't turn off the water. She peeked out at her sister, eyeing her mysteriously.

"Did Peter leave?" asked Beth.

"He just did. I watched him pull out."

"Thank you for setting that up. It was really fun."

"I still can't believe you were the one who came up with the idea, Beth! That was really hot for me, too."

"You've still got quite the moves, sis."

"Oh, I'm sure you do too. You'll know so, soon."

"I wish he and I were having sex right now."

"Hey, trust me! Acting timid is just building you both up for the hottest sexual experience you'll ever know. By tomorrow night, you'll both be like sex bombs ready to go off at the subtlest tease."

"I'll take your word for it. He's been very patient with me. It's hard to believe he isn't in on it."

"Oh, how the tables have turned."



"Indeed they have."

"You know... I still need to shower before I go home to Dave. Can I join you?"

Beth smiled at her sister.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Julia stripped her clothes and hopped into the shower. There wasn't a lot of space, but they made it work. Once Julia got her body all wet, she placed her hands on her sister's shoulders. She was standing behind Beth, and breathed gently onto her neck.

"I love you Beth," she whispered into her ear. Beth responded by turning her head back and kissing Julia full on the lips. Julia slid her tongue into Beth's mouth. She massaged her sister's shoulders for only a few more seconds before reaching under her arms and fondling her large breasts. Beth's nipples were stiff- a resulting combination of her earlier arousal and the feel of her sister's mouth and hands. Julia's tits were pressing into Beth's back, the sensation of which felt comforting to both of them.

"Oh god," Beth whimpered through the kiss. Julia grinned and turned her sister around. They were then tightly pressed against each other, their breasts like four melons in a bowl of arms. They continued to kiss passionately, their hands roaming from each other's hair to ass.

"I've missed this," said Julia during a quick breather.

"Me too," admitted Beth. They were nearly equal height (Julia an inch shorter), and in the wetness their hair looked almost identically dark. If it weren't for minor differences in their facial structure and body, Peter could have mistaken them for twins if he had walked in on them.

But the sisters were alone, free to enjoy the pleasure of the taboo lesbian encounter in which they were participating. They resumed kissing with a fiery thirst. Beth reached down between the two of them and placed a finger on Julia's clit. She felt Julia's mouth tighten as she rubbed her hand back and forth.

"Oh Beth," she moaned. Julia no longer had the power to kiss, her face angled upward at the mercy of her pleasure. Without access to her lips, Beth instead kissed her neck and breasts, suckling her skin with a leisurely force.

"Right there!" Julia begged. "Right there, oh yes, right th- EEEEEEEEP!"

Her begs were interrupted by a cry of shock. The water had suddenly gotten cold and the women quickly escaped by shutting It off and hopping out of the tub. Beth grabbed a pair of towels for the two of them, and they briefly patted themselves dry before scurrying over to the bed. Both laughing, they jumped on the sheets excitedly and resumed their playful kissing with their heads at the pillows.

Julia took the lead at first, straddling slightly over her sister and reaching down to her pussy. Beth was wet from more than just the shower- in fact, she was soaking onto her sister's hand as soon as it was present in her crotch. Julia stuck two fingers into her, pumping them slowly while her thumb caressed Beth's clit. Beth, not wanting to deprive her sister of reciprocation, reached down and around Julia's hand and found her pussy.

They lay there for ten minutes or so, entangled in a sisterly fingerbang, before Beth moved her whole body down the bed and aligned her mouth with her sister's pussy. Julia grabbed Beth's hair and pulled her into face into her crotch. Beth's mouth met wetness and added her own saliva to the mix using her tongue, circling around the labia and teasing the clitoris.

"Oh fuck! Yes, Beth!" Julia cried. Beth smiled as she ate her sister's pussy.

'You're so wet!" Beth exclaimed as she stuck her fingers in. Julia only moaned in reply as Beth had then resumed the use of her tongue. They went on like this even as Julia began viciously squirming her hips in her sister's face, reaching her climax. A gush of fluid soaked Beth, and when Julia had finished they eagerly switched positions. While doing so, Julia reached into Beth's bedside drawer and retrieved her pink dildo.

In their newly reversed roles, Julia did not hold back in her attack of Beth's pussy. Her tongue glided around the labia and flicked her clit with great force, and Beth's wetness soon tripled. Julia continued her obsessive eating for some time before beginning to tease her opening with the dildo. Beth jumped at the touch of the toy, but cooed as Julia slid it in.

"Yes!" Beth cried as the dildo penetrated her pussy. Julia continued to lick her clit for a few seconds before stopping to whisper teases to her sister.

"I want you to pretend this is Peter's cock."

"Oh!"

"He's soooo big. It's stretching you out and you love it."

The dildo wasn't actually that big, but it was nice to pretend. Beth was squeezed her own tits and pinched her nipples, her mouth frozen wide open.

"Your son is fucking you," Julia continued. "His huge cock is sliding into your hot pussy."

"Fuckkk!"

"'I love you, Mommy,' he whispers. 'You feel so good.'"

"Oh, Peter!"

Julia quickened her pace, penetrating Beth with the toy as deep as it would go. Beth's eyes were glued shut. Imagination was a strong element.

"He cries out to you. 'Mom, I'm gonna cum!'"

"Cum inside me, Peter! Cum inside Mommy's pussy!"

"You feel his hot load gush inside of you," Julia said, rubbing her free thumb on Beth's clit. This sent Beth overboard, and she came in a sudden and powerful orgasm.

"OoooOOOOOOHHHHHH!!"

Julia slowed her probing immensely, imitating the decelerating of a man's post ejaculate thrusting. While Beth's screams of pleasure echoed through the house, Julia watched her sister squirm and flex her abs in an involuntary crunch. Her orgasm may have been strong, but it would be nothing compared to what her son would actually give her.

When Beth relaxed, Julia withdrew the dildo and leaned back down, beginning to lick her pussy again. She was more tender this time, enjoying the taste of her sister's juices. Beth's breasts rose and fell like oceanic waves, and as Julia gently ate her, she ran her fingers in circles around her own nipples. She sighed several times.

"You're gonna love your son," said Julia as she licked her lips and scooted back up next to her sister. "He can do more to you than I ever can."

"Is he really that good?"

"Did you not see the video?"

"I missed some of it," Beth admitted, blushing.

"Why don't we rewatch it now?" Julia suggested. "I can grab his laptop and bring it up."

Beth nodded and bit her lip. Julia scurried out of the bedroom and downstairs, her tits bouncing free on her body. She returned with the laptop and they turned it on, thankful that Peter didn't have a password.

While they rewatched the video, both women absentmindedly fingered themselves, entranced by the erotic scene. When it was over, they watched it again. And again after that. When they were as satisfied as the video could make them, they quickly dressed themselves and Julia left for home, leaving Beth no less horny than she had been before the day had taken off.

***

Around the time his mom and aunt were stepping out of the shower, Peter had arrived at the biology building on campus. He found parking easily and hurried inside to meet his girlfriend. Room 317 was toward the end of the hall opposite the stairwell, and as he passed by the other rooms he noticed that none of them appeared to hold any students. That was good.

He knocked on the classroom door where Ashley was studying as he opened it. The room consisted of lab tables meant for two students at a time, but Ashley's study materials took up all of the space on hers. She looked up from her notebook and smiled at him.

"Hey sexy," said Peter, walking behind her and leaning down to kiss her. As he did so, he squeezed one of her breasts.

"Hey," she scolded, "I seriously have work to do! I don't have time for fooling around."

Peter read her face and found it to contradict her own words. He laughed and kissed her again, this time more zealously.

"You seem stressed. Maybe it would be good for you to take a quick break."

"Quick? You don't know yourself as well as I do."

"I'm sure you're right," he said, now placing one hand on her breast and one between her legs.

"What's with you!" she laughed. "I haven't seen you like this since we fucked all around your aunt's place!"

"I'm really horny. I've missed you all day."

"I've missed you too. I wish I didn't have this stupid exam on Monday."

"Forget about the exam," he said, pulling Ashley to standing. "Just forget about it. Let's get loose for a bit. I promise it'll be quick."

"Promise?"

"With all my heart."

"That's a pretty big promise."

"You know it," he said as he lifted her up, holding her ass and kissing her hard. He managed to kick the rolling chairs out of the way and place her on the desk behind hers, which was empty. Ashley held his face in her hands as their tongues twirled. Peter moved his hands around her back, underneath her shirt.

"Ooh!" yelped Ashley when she reached for Peter's cock, feeling that it was already hard. She tugged at the waistband of his sweats playfully before pulling them down. His cock felt large and warm in her hands, as if it were its own living creature. She stroked him. Their kiss never broke.

Wanting to hold true to his word, Peter pulled off Ashley's leggings so quickly she didn't have time to react. Knowing she hadn't had time to get wet, he finally broke their kiss so he could lube up his cock with his saliva. As he did so, Ashley drooled on her hand and used it to rub her pussy.

"Gentle," she instructed as he aligned his dick with her vagina. As eager as he was, he complied and carefully pushed his hips forward. She wasn't as accepting as she normally was, which was expected, and he had trouble getting himself into her. She spat at their penetration twice, missing the first time but hitting his cock the second. He let her stroke his thick penis, spreading the saliva and keeping him pleasured.

It seemed as if time had almost slipped away when Ashley had finally widened enough to take his cock. She whimpered as he slowly slid into her, not quite bottoming out but coming close. He held her head in his hands, their foreheads touching and her blonde hair seeping through his fingers. As he began to fuck her, her eyes began to show to the desire that Peter's already had.

Once she was wet enough, Peter fucked her much harder. If anyone had been the surrounding classrooms, they would have heard Ashley's cries and the smacking of their skin. If they had investigated and peered through the doorway of 317, they would have seen the scene from behind the boy, the girl's legs wrapped around his ass, the two of them entwined in upright hardcore table sex.

But no one was around, and in retrospect the couple would consider themselves extremely lucky. Ashley had become quite loud, as Peter was getting rough. His horniness had taken over him. He grabbed Ashley's hair and held it tightly behind her head, keeping her face at a teasingly close distance to his. She wanted to kiss him, but he wouldn't let her, and that made her even wetter.

Satisfied with his pace and position, Peter withdrew his cock so quickly from Ashley's pussy that she squealed at the sudden emptiness. He pulled her to standing and turned her around, pushing her to her elbows on the table. He swiftly reentered her and immediately fucked her at the same quick speed. As ripples coursed through her ass cheeks, he grabbed her breast in one hand and her hair in the other. She was completely at his mercy.

The sex with Julia was so hot that Peter wanted it to happen again. Semi-consciously, he wanted it with his mother. But Ashley was always available to him, and his mother was not ready, so he had to let his animal out here in the classroom.

They fucked so hard that Peter was going to cum soon, despite having cum twice within the past few hours. He grunted to let Ashley know that he was almost there, and she dropped to her knees, pumping his cock rapidly into her mouth. Peter's cum sprayed into her hot throat, Ashley happily taking every drop. As he was finished, she reached down and fingered herself, quickly orgasming a few seconds later. Through her quivering, she managed to keep her mouth around Peter's cock.

"Shiiiiit," he sighed, feeling weak in the knees but unable to take his eyes off of his girlfriend. When she reopened her eyes, she gazed up at him lovingly and stuck out her tongue. There was no white fluid to be seen.

Peter lifted her onto the table and sat next to her. They both panted, holding each other closely. He kissed her forehead, the gentlest form of contact he had given her since arriving. She giggled and fixed her bra and top.

"You're an animal," she said. "I love it."

"I don't even know what got into me."

"You were just horny. I was too, don't get me wrong. But I wasn't expecting THAT."

"Sorry if I wasn't gentle enough."

"You're gentle when you need to be."

She stood up and checked her wetness with her fingers. "Damn," she sighed. She found a box of tissues in the front of the room and brought them over to their seat. Peter stood up too, and Ashley laughed.

"What?"

She pointed to the table they had been sitting on, and he turned around. There were sweaty imprints of their butts, as well as droplets of various bodily fluids.

Peter wiped off the table and floor (there were some disinfectant wipes in the back) while Ashley wiped herself as dry as she could. They kissed one more time before both sliding their pants back on. Peter's sweats failed to hide the slight bulge of his drained cock.

"Back to studying, I take it?" he asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. I would love it if you would stay for a little, but not for too long. I won't be able to focus with you here."

"That's okay."

"Thank you for the brain break."

"Anytime, my darling."

They sat together at Ashley's paper-covered study table for about twenty minutes, during which they heard at least two people walk through the hall. They grinned at each other when a couple of faced peered into the room before quickly disappearing.

"They might be in my class," Ashley said. "Good thing you got here earlier."

"Yeah. Or... maybe it would have been hot to get caught?'

"You don't want to get caught."

"Yeah, you're right. I'll get out of your hair now. Thanks for letting me visit."

Rather than giving a verbal reply, Ashly kissed him hard on the lips.

"Thank you for visiting," she said.

***

The remainder of Peter's day was rather uneventful. When he arrived home, his mother welcomed him with her usual motherly love (Which was now stronger than ever). They watched some television and ordered pizza for dinner, but didn't do much other than kiss. Both of them were tired out from their adventures, although neither knew the details of the other's later afternoon.

Early the next morning, Peter made his routine visit to the gym. It was now Saturday, and the gym wasn't as crowded as usual. It was easier for him to focus on his lifting without women constantly admiring his body.

How that Saturday was about to unfold, he had no idea. But he had a feeling that it was going to be special. He was unable to describe why, and was not even fully conscious of the feeling, but on that day his chest was puffed and his expression content.

He returned home for breakfast and enjoyed the solace of the quiet house. Confident that his mother was going to take full advantage of her slumber, he took the opportunity to relax. The temperature had dropped even further than the previous day, and he missed the warmth. However, the coolness allowed him to wear a cozy set of sweats: an extra-large red hoodie and loose light gray pants.

Time seemed to slow while he sat on the couch, absentmindedly watching the television and scrolling through social media on his phone, but he was alright with it. There was something about the morning that made him feel at peace.