Studying Hard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm mostly kidding, I'm perfectly happy being your friend. I just mean I wish I had found someone like you."

"You can have him anytime you want," said Ashley.

"What?" Peter and Kirsten asked together.

"I mean you can keep fucking him, if you'd like. I kind of like sharing him with you, but only because it's you. I suppose I don't even need to be around, but I'd like to. Just promise me one thing."

"Sure, what?" Kirsten asked.

"You won't take him away from me."

"I pinky swear."

The girls locked their pinkies and stared at Peter.

"What?"

"You have to swear too. She can have your dick, but I want your love AND your dick."

"Sounds good to me," he agreed, folding his pinky around theirs. They held their finger-made pretzel for a few seconds before releasing.

"I'm pretty worn out," said Kirsten. "That is one big cock."

"Sorry," Peter muttered.

"Don't ever say that," she retorted. He smiled.

"You get a little used to it," said Ashley. Kirsten yawned, and they all chuckled.

"Want to go to bed?" asked Peter. "It's a little early, but we can just talk until we all fall asleep."

"Sure," said the girls.

Kirsten and Ashley cleaned up the remaining cum (much to Peter's delight) before they got under Ashley's sheets. There was some talking, but not very much. They were all much more tired than they had expected. Plus, they had the entirety of fall break ahead of them and needed their rest. Peter especially.

***

Kirsten woke up first. She was on the outside of the bed, so she rolled out and went to the bathroom without causing too much of a stir among the couple. When she returned, she got right back into bed with them and snuggled into Peter's arm.

It was another half hour or so before Ashley woke up to pee, and since she had to climb over the other two, all three were awake by the time she was putting Peter's shirt on.

While Ashley was in the bathroom and Kirsten getting dressed, Peter checked his phone. The first message he saw was from his aunt.

'Reply to this when you're ready to receive a picture of your study sheet.'

Still half asleep, it took Peter a second to realize that the "study sheet" was probably a picture of his aunt's breasts. He didn't want to risk the girls seeing that, so he would wait until he was in the car to respond.

His mom had asked him if he was coming home soon. He had forgotten to text her during the evening, so he sent her a quick apology and a promise that he would see her soon.

Ashley returned to the room and sat next to Peter, who was still naked under the sheets. Not shy at all, he sat up and let his body be revealed as the sheets fell away. The girls both gawked at his fit figure.

"You really need a haircut," said Ashley as she brushed his golden bangs back with her hand. He shrugged.

"I can give you one," Kirsten piped up. "I used to give haircuts to my younger brothers since my parents were both working and we didn't have a ride to an actual place."

Ashley raised an eyebrow at him.

"You don't like my flow?" he asked.

"It's not that, it's just-"

"Neither do I, it's out of control," he interrupted. "Sure, I'll take a haircut."

"Do you want to come back later today? Better sooner than later."

"Sure, I'll let you know when I'm free. I promised my mom I'd spend more time with her this weekend since I've been spending the past few weeks almost exclusively with Ashley.'

"Okay!"

Peter put all his clothes back on (it was a struggle to get his shirt back from his girlfriend) and gave both girls a kiss and ass squeeze before leaving. The hallway smelled surprisingly fresh, and then he realized the dorm room probably just reeked of sweat and vagina.

As he walked down the stairs, he replied to Aunt Julia that he was ready. Her reply arrived seconds later, but he didn't open it until he was safely in his car. His jaw dropped when he saw what she had sent.

It was a video. His aunt was standing in her master bathroom wearing a red silk robe. "Hey Peter," she said as she felt up her own curves with her free hand, "I thought you might like to have something like this for yourself, in case you don't have any sexy girls around to please you." She reached off camera and brought a large skin-colored dildo into view. She slowly licked it from its fake balls to its fake head before putting it in her mouth and giving it a realistic blowjob. She also somehow managed to push her robe aside while doing so, exposing her perfect breasts. She sexily shook her dark brown hair and gave peter a show by letting drool drip down from the dildo onto her chest. She ended the video with a wink and a smile.

"Fuck," he muttered aloud to himself. His aunt never failed to turn him on. His cock strained against his pants. While he was watching the video, she had sent him another text.

'Come over?'

'I have to go home first,' he replied. 'I'll call you when I can.'

He drove home in somewhat of a daze. He never imagined his sex life would have become so... lively. A month ago, he just wanted to improve his grades and maybe go on a date along the way. Now, not only were his grades working their way up, he had a hot girlfriend who was willing to share him with her hot roommate, a hot aunt that wanted to give him everything sexual, and a hot mom who he was sure would give him the gentlest love he would ever feel.

When Peter arrived at home, his mom was nowhere to be seen. Her car was in the driveway, so he assumed she had gone on a jog. He passed the time by watching some television, but she returned home quickly enough that he didn't finish the episode of the cartoon that was on.

"You're watching cartoons?" she asked, half laughing, half panting. She had just come through the front door and into the kitchen. She was wearing a headband, and her auburn hair was tied into a ponytail. Her top was a light blue tank above a black sports bra, and her bottoms were a pair of black leggings. All of her clothes were tight and her figure looked as curvy as ever. In spite of her sweatiness, and Peter thought she was gorgeous.

"Just passing the time," he said while he studied her. She took notice of his eyes and blushed.

"How was your date?" she asked earnestly. He gave her a brief recounting of his night, excluding the threesome (although he figured it might actually turn her on, remembering what his aunt had told him about her past experiences).

"Sounds fun!" she said, washing her face with a wet paper towel. "I'm going to go take a shower. Did you want to do anything today?"

"Well, I was going to go back to Ashley's a little later. Kirsten said she could give me a haircut. Also, Aunt Julia asked if I could go over for a little."

Peter's mom let out a heavy sigh. He stood up and walked over to her.

"I don't have to go if you don't want me to," he said. His mom's eyes lit up, but she kept any more excitement to herself.

"You can go get a haircut, since that should be quick. But whenever you go to Aunt Julia's house, you, uh... spend a long time there." His mother looked down. "I just want to see you more." Peter lifted her face by her chin.

"Don't worry mom, I won't go today. I'll go for a quick haircut and then spend the rest of the day with you. Aunt Julia will understand."

His mom couldn't contain her smile, and the one that spread across her face was genuine and contagious. Peter smiled back and leaned down to kiss her cheek. She lightly turned toward him, enough that when he kissed her, the corners of their mouths touched. They both paused for a moment, which felt like an hour, staring into each other's eyes less than an inch away from each other. Then they kissed.

Peter hadn't realized that his heart had been beating faster than normal until his lips met hers. As soon as they did, his heart, his mind, and the rest of his body drifted away. He knew his hand was on her arm, and her hands eventually found his waist, holding him with the tenderness only a mother could show. His other hand was then lightly pressed against her cheek, but he didn't know how it got there. It was like he was watching from heaven itself, feeling only his areas of contact with her and nothing else.

They didn't do anything but hold each other and kiss. They didn't use any tongue, or break apart, or open their eyes, or anything. They just held it, breathing but unable to hear it, lost in the bliss of the moment. Peter gradually returned to his body, and it struck him that he was kissing his mother, not as a son but as a lover, and it was the most passionate feeling ever to flow through the comprehensions of his mind. He never wanted it to end.

But it did. Peter's mother slowly broke it off, so slowly that he could feel the tectonic plates moving faster than her. But it had ended, and they continued to hold each other in the same position, except they were now looking at each other.

His mother's face was extremely red- partly from desire and partly from embarrassment. But she didn't say anything, and neither did he. They just stared.

A garbage truck stopped outside and the noise snapped them out of their trance. Peter cleared his throat, not taking his eyes off of his mother. She, on the other hand, looked down and spoke.

"I, uh, have to go shower now."

Peter didn't respond, couldn't respond, still in disbelief. What he didn't believe was how right it felt. To kiss his mother. She went upstairs.

The connection had been made, and Peter now felt like he and his mother were closer than ever. He felt like they knew each other, they could sense what they were feeling simply through love.

He knew she was going to masturbate to orgasm in the shower.

He didn't bother her. She wasn't ready for more yet. Somehow, he had returned to the couch and was staring at the cartoon again. The, all at once, his mind returned to normal. He took a deep breath.

"Wow," he said, to himself but as loud as if he were talking to someone across the room. He reached for his cell phone, which was on the ottoman, and called his aunt.

"Hey Peter!" she said after a few rings.

"Hey," he said, and before he could say any more she interjected.

"What's wrong?"

"My mom and I just kissed."

"Like on the lips?"

"Yeah."

She was silent for a moment.

"How did it feel?"

"I can't explain it with any words other than perfect."

"Well, Peter, I always knew you two were meant to be. You two are going to be happy together." He could hear her smile, and could tell she really meant it.

"We only kissed. But I guess it's a start."



"That's the biggest step, I think."

"Thanks, Aunt Julia. For setting all this up."

"Of course, Peter."

They were both silent for a moment before she spoke again.

"What's on your mind?"

"Well, actually, nothing really. I just feel so at home. It's hard to explain"

"Ah."



"Julia?"

"Yeah?"

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"This won't affect us, will it? I mean, I know I sort of asked before..."

"Think of it this way. You've found your true and highest love, but we both know you have enough room in your heart for more than one person. And I, as your aunt, will continue to love you as I have. No matter what."

Peter didn't say anything. He was at a loss for words.

"I'll take that as an 'I love you too, Aunt Julia.'" she teased.

"I do. I do love you. You know I do."



"That's better."

"Hey, by the way, I don't think I can come over today. I really want to, especially after that video, but I think I have to be here."



"I understand. But I did want to talk to you about something, if you have the time."

Peter listened to his house for a moment. The shower was still running.

"Sure," he said.

"Your uncle will be back tonight."

"Woah, what? I mean, I'll be happy to see him, but I thought he wasn't coming back for another week or so?"

"He convinced his boss to let him come home early. Apparently he had thought about what I had said and wanted to make it up to me."



"How long will he be home for?"



"I don't know."

"Will we still be able to... you know?"

"Oh, I'm going to find a way to fuck you. We'll go to a hotel if we have to. Don't worry about that. But I will have to spend time with Dave."

"That's okay."

"You bet it is! You have plenty of other women in your life to keep you satisfied. Plus, I could use some of Dave up my pussy. Hopefully he doesn't find it too loose now."

"You're real dirty, you know that?"

"I guess I am," she sighed and he laughed.

"Well hey, I'll see you around. I'll stop by tomorrow to say hi to Uncle Dave, at the least."

"I'll see you tomorrow then! Have fun with your mom, stud."

"I will. I love you."



"I love you too. Bye, Peter."

Peter hung up and set his phone down. He supposed it was time to get his haircut, but he didn't feel like moving. He wanted to stay in this house with his mom forever.

His reasoning overtook his desires, however, and he texted Kirsten that he would be available soon and could come over whenever she was ready. She responded a few minutes later saying he could come over now. He got up, heard the shower still running (damn mom, he thought) and left the house once again.

***

Kirsten held up the mirror for him to see the back of his head. They were in front of the tall mirror in her dorm room. The towel underneath his chair was covered in clippings of light brown hair, and as he looked in the mirror, he was pleased with what was left on his head. It was still rather long, but by no means a "flow." The sides were trimmed pretty short, but it faded up to the top of his head, where a spicy golden mop of fluff sat freshly clipped.

Ashley was sitting on the bed, where she had been during the whole haircut. Throughout the process, she and Kirsten went back and forth about how after Peter had left that morning, they had a brief and sensual lesbian session.

"It was by no means as hardcore as last night," had said Ashley, "but very sensual. We kissed and slowly undressed each other and ate each other out at a comfortably, easy going pace."

"It was a lot of fun," Kirsten explained. "We wished you were there."

Peter had been smiling through the whole story, not saying much. His cock did, however, pitch a tent in his pants, which prompted Kirsten to tell it to "Go away, we're busy."

His mother was still much on his mind, even during the erotic tale. He wasn't in as much of a peaceful daze anymore as he was in a state of confidence and optimism. More than anything, he was looking forward to going home.

Kirsten brushed off most of the stray hairs off of him (she borrowed a friend's large paintbrush from down the hall) and fluffed the hair on his head one last time before giving him a finishing pat on the shoulder. Peter stood up and thanked her, and she reached up and gave him a kiss.

"Well, now you've gotta give me one of those," said Ashley. Peter walked over and gave her an even harder kiss, which caused her to shudder and nearly fall off the bed.

"I have to go. I'll see you girls later this weekend!"

"Bye, Peter!" they both replied.

As he left the dorm for the second time that day, Peter passed several people in the hallway. He hadn't seen anyone in the morning, but now that it was the afternoon, the dormitory was lively. A couple of other girls giggled after he smiled at them. A guy at the end of the hall smiled as a greeting before walking upstairs. Peter walked down the stairs, and eventually out of the building to his car.

The weather was still warm, as it was the day before, but the forecast predicted that the rest of the weekend would be much colder and perhaps even rainy. Peter had the idea to spend some time with his mother outside, perhaps for an evening picnic, while the weather was nice. He would make them sandwiches and lay out the blanket for her and gently run his fingers through her hair as she ate...

His fantasy continued as he drove home. When he arrived, he went straight inside to find his mom. She was in the kitchen washing some dishes. Her hair was slightly darker than usual, due to a hint of wetness from the shower, but it was mostly dry. She was wearing a pair of high-waist jean shorts and a tucked white and gray plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up. When she noticed him, she turned off the sink and turned toward him, resting her hands behind her on the counter.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey."

There was a brief moment of awkwardness, where neither knew what to say but both looked at each other.

"I, um, like your haircut."

"Mom, I love you. I want you, and I know you want me. But let's take it slow, okay? As slow as we need to. We have all the time in the world, because I will never stop loving you. I don't care if it takes a month or a year or ten, I will be patient with you and give you all of my love each and every day."

"Oh Peter!" she cried, rushing over for a hug. "I love you too!"

He stroked her hair and she started to cry. He held her tight as she sobbed into his chest with tears of immense joy. It felt like ages went by until she stopped, but Peter didn't care. He would have stood there forever, holding her.

"Thank you," she said through her sniffles. He kissed her forehead before she leaned her head back against his chest again, scratching his muscular back.

"I want to spend the rest of the day with you, and as much of the weekend as possible," he said. "What did you want to do today?"

"I don't know. I just want to be with you."

"Want to hear what I had in mind?"

"What?"

"How does a picnic sound?"

She hugged him tighter as he continued.

"I'll prepare all the food. We can walk to the park in the evening and I'll roll out the blanket and set up the basket. While we eat, we can watch the sunset."

"You don't have to do all of that for me."

"I want to."

"At least let me help!"

"You can carry the dessert."

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?"

"Your lips."

"Oh, stop!" she exclaimed. Peter eased his pressure on the hug and leaned down to kiss his mother. She gladly complied, pressing her lips softly against his. This kiss was even more passionate than their first, strengthened by the fresh acceptance and openness of their evolving relationship.

It lasted several minutes, and Peter ended it with a light smack on his mother's booty. She squealed and ran away from him, to the other side of the kitchen.

"I can start making the sandwiches soon, but we still have a few hours until sunset," he said. "What do you want to do until then?"

"Hmm," she murmured. "I don't mind going a little early. We can also go someplace other than the park."

"Where?"

"Some place farther out, where we don't have to be afraid of people knowing that we're mother and son."

He caught her implication and nodded. They went on preparing the meal (she insisted on helping) and picked a destination. She found a park about an hour north of town, and thirty minutes later they packed everything into Peter's car and drove off. In the car, they talked like normal mother and son- she asked him about school and Ashley and all she could about his life, while he asked her if she had been holding up okay lately. She said she was doing just fine.

They arrived at the park just before four o'clock. It was a large park with a gravel parking lot by a small lake, and there were people all over the place. There were kids playing on the playground, some teenagers playing volleyball, and others just sitting on the benches enjoying the weather. If the leaves hadn't been red and orange, it might as well have been summer.

Peter carried the blanket and basket while his mom locked up the car. They hiked to the opposite end of the park, to a large willow tree right next to the lake. Not only was it a beautiful spot, but there were few people nearby.

His mom observed the lake and surrounding scenery while Peter unraveled the blanket and unloaded the food. They weren't quite hungry yet, but did enjoy some iced tea while they sat and watched some birds fly over the water.