Studying Hard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was merely cloudy when he had returned from the gym, but after some time on the couch he heard a distant rumble. A light drizzle tapped at the windows. Within the next quarter hour or so the rain became heavy, and the thunder less distant. He would have loved to be woken up by the rain and thunder, but was committed to his fitness.

He had been texting Ashley throughout the morning and they established that she was going to spend the day studying and Peter was going to spend the day in his house. After a few minutes of conversation, he let her focus.

By the time Peter's mother had awoken and made her way downstairs, the storm had fully set in. Thick drops of rain knocked loudly against the windows. The thunder was more consistent, and sometimes shook the house.

His mother had also put on a cozy outfit. She wore a thick forest green sweater with sleeves that nearly went past her hands and navy blue pajama bottoms. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun. When she plopped next to Peter on the couch, he gawked a little.

"Good morning," she said with a smile, that beautiful perfect smile of hers.

"Good morning, mom. Ready for a lazy, stormy day?"

"You betcha. Already eat?"

"Yeah. Want me to make you something?"

"No, thank you. I'll just have a yogurt with fruit in a few minutes."

They watched the television for a couple of minutes before she indeed got up and went to the kitchen. She returned quickly with a bowl of vanilla Greek yogurt and banana slices. Peter watched her take her time eating it, and every time she caught his gaze she giggled.

When she finished her breakfast, Peter took her bowl to the kitchen and rinsed it for her. When he returned to the couch, she gave him a sweet kiss.

"So," he started, sitting back down. "What do you want to do today?"

"This is fine for now," she said, easing back into the cushions. "Later, I thought we could take a nap."

"A nap?"

"Yeah. In my bed."

Peter was flaberghasted for a moment, his mother's coy eyes studying him.

"Ah."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Oh yes, I'm very okay with that."

"Me too, baby. I'm ready for you."

"You keep talking like that and I'm not sure I can wait until later."

His mom moved closer to him and placed her arms around him, her hands caressing his face.

"I've been having trouble waiting too. But I've been told that waiting makes it more special."

"You were told- ah ha!"

His face lit up with realization and his mother continued to smile at him.

"Aunt Julia has been playing you too, huh?" he asked.

"Yep."

"So you held back because of her?"

"Well, not at first. I really was nervous and hesitant for a while. It wasn't until we first kissed that I realized how right it felt to have you. I started talking to her more and more about how to proceed in the most gratifying way possible... and she filled me in with plenty of ideas."

"So that's what you were doing yesterday when I left? Talking?"

"Not exactly."

She blushed and he laughed.

"No way! You and Aunt Julia? That's really hot, mom."

"Yeah, well... she's a very convincing woman."

"Trust me, I know."

They kissed, attacking each other's lips in a fury of smooches. Peter placed his hand on his mother's knee, but did not move it.

"It's okay," she whispered. Peter's heart raced. He swept his hand up her inner thigh, again stopping just before reaching her crotch. Instead of touching her most forbidden area, he raised his arm up and touched her breast. Even through her sweater, he could feel the perfect firmness and roundness that made his mother's chest. She sighed as he gently squeezed her- if he was at his roughest yesterday, today he was the opposite. One of his mother's hands fell down to his own thigh, and the proximity to his penis sent a shiver through him.

"Oh god, mom," he whimpered. "I can't take it anymore! I need you now!"

"Me too," she said breathlessly. A boom shook the house, and Peter picked up his mother and carried her upstairs like in a shot out of a romance movie. She giggled wildly from the moment she was lifted to the moment she was thrown on the master bed. Peter crawled up to her and she pulled his face into hers once again.

The rain continued to pound the house. Mother and son were on their way to crossing the line of incestual lovemaking. The room was naturally dim, except for the occasional flash that infiltrated through the window. The lovers were quickly becoming hot, and they began stripping their clothes while continuing to kiss. At the moment the final articles of clothing flew onto the floor, Peter kneeled back and observed his naked mother.

It was astonishing how similar her body was to Julia's. Her body was just as fit and curvy. Their breasts were nearly identical, except his mother's appeared sturdier and she had larger nipples. He glanced between her legs, despite the darkness, was able to see enough detail to acknowledge the difference in the shape of her pussy. Her labia were spread more outward than his aunt's. Another similarity that they shared was their preferred method of trimming their pubic hair, which were in the thin "landing strip" style.

Peter's mother blushed at her exposure. She had already seen her son's body via the video, and partially during his masturbation, but seeing him fully bare up close was more erotic than she could have imagined. His cock had already grown close to its full size, and she felt slightly intimidated.

Another nearby thunder strike quaked the house. Peter's mother let her hair down and opened her arms for him. He lay on top of her, their kisses intensified by the feel of their naked bodies. Their lust soon took over any further hesitations, and she stroked his cock slowly while he caressed at her breasts.

"I want you inside of me, Peter," she whispered. "Mommy wants you inside of her."

The word "mommy" sent a shiver down his spine and made his cock jump. His mom licked her fingers and used them to rub her pussy.

"I'm ready Peter."

"Me too, mom."

She spread her legs wide and held her son's cock at the correct angle. Peter thrusted his hips forward slowly and felt the warmth of his mother begin to surround him. Each millimeter of penetration pulled his heart closer and closer to hers. Her hands moved to his muscular back, calmly guiding him downward. Her face, on the other hand, expressed a mixture of desire and discomfort at his size. She was tight, but welcoming enough. He took his time, allowing her to adjust to each inch as needed.

When he finally bottomed out, he felt more at home than he had ever felt before. That was it- The peak moment that his aunt had set them up for; the one he had always truly wanted. He held himself there, laying on top of her busty chest and breathing into her soft neck. How long they held this position, neither would later be able to say, but the rain did not stop.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too, Peter. Now fuck your mother's pussy."

And so it began. Peter pumped his cock in and out of his mother, continuing to lay on her in an affectionate embrace. Her hands gripped his back and her legs were wrapped around his butt. His face was in her neck, and he nibbled at it occasionally, but otherwise let the sex be as sincere and simple as possible. It was just mother and son, woman and man, committing an act of passionate and gentle intercourse.

Neither had any desire to rush. The past few weeks had been building up to this moment, and they found it more meaningful than they had expected. This was lovemaking at its finest.

Her pussy was hot and wet, and Peter slid in and out more easily than he anticipated. He kept his body pressed close to hers. The connection they shared was amazing. Neither spoke for several minutes; the only sounds that escaped either of their mouths were moans and whimpers.

"Oh mom," Peter involuntarily whispered, bringing both of their senses back to Earth and into the reality of what they were doing. His mother suddenly clamped down on him, her legs holding his body tight against hers. She quivered and expelled a flow of warm fluid around his penis. He held still and watched her face as she rode out her orgasm. Her expression was one of pure bliss.

When her body relaxed, he began to thrust again, this time continuing to watch her face. She opened her eyes and moved her hands up to the back of his head. Her hazel eyes became locked on his blue ones, and again they forgot about all else in the world.

"Oh Peter," she moaned, "please cum inside me. Cum inside mommy."

He normally would have asked a girl if she was sure when she said to finish inside of her, but he knew it was okay. They shared a deep understanding of each other. He hadn't felt close to cumming until now, for her request had accelerated his looming orgasm.

"Please!"

"Oh fuck, mom!" he cried as she again begged for a creampie. Quickly did his body become hot in a surge of testosterone. The pressure that had swiftly build up inside his cock and balls had released, and his sperm shot into the vagina that he had been conceived in. They both cried out in ecstasy as he held his cock deep inside of his mother.

Their moans were soon reduced to heavy breathing. When Peter's cock was emptied, he carefully collapsed on top of his mother. They lay there for a moment, his mother smooshed under his heavy body, her nipples pressed into his chest.

At last he withdrew and plopped next to her. They lay face up, panting and staring at each other. Peter briefly investigated her pussy and smiled incredulously at the sight of his cum oozing out of her. After several minutes of recovering, his mother kissed him on the cheek.

"That was beyond words, my sexy son."

"You don't need to say anything. I love you and I know how you feel. That was the most amazing sex I've ever experienced!"

She laughed and threw herself over him, her hair flying in his face. He brushed it away and kissed her passionately. Some cum oozed onto his leg. Her leg brushed his cock as she draped it over him, and she gasped.

"You're still hard?" she asked in awe.

"How can I not be when I'm in bed with a woman like you?"

She laughed. "Now that you've made love to me, I need you to fuck me."

"I can do that."

Peter rolled his mother over and kneeled below her. He kissed her legs only a few times before hungrily eating her pussy.

"Oh, Peter- OH!"

She threw her head back and gripped his hair, keeping his face in her crotch. Peter wouldn't have left it anyway. Once she got a slight hold of herself, she looked down at him and watched him bury his mouth in her pussy. His nose brushed her line of pubic hair and smooshed against her pelvis. Her juices flowed out of her, mixed with some of his semen. Peter didn't care for the saltiness of his own secretion, but he was too lost in the love of his mother to care. Yet he made an effort to avoid getting it in his mouth by focusing on her clit with his tongue and his fingers for her pussy.

"Yes! Right there, yes!" she cried. Peter curled his fingers and hit her G-spot as he sucked her clitoris into his mouth. She came fast and hard into his face, and any of his cum that wasn't safely inside of her was then expelled.

"FUCKKKK!"

He eased off as she shook, but did not withdraw. Instead, as soon as she showed the first sign of relaxation, he continued his conquest. Her squirms became more intentional as she recovered in attempt to grind her pussy against his tongue. He pumped his fingers so quickly that her fresh fluid was splashing him in his face.

Not even two minutes later did she come again. She howled wildly and quivered, unable to breathe for a few seconds. This time, Peter backed up and watched his mother while continuing to finger fuck her. Her legs were vibrating and her fit abs were flexed. One of her hands was strongly gripping the pillow under her head and the other pinching her nipple. His fingering caused an eruption of liquid greater than Kirsten's to fly into his chest.

His mother recovered with a great gasp and let her limbs fall limp onto the bed for a moment. Peter crawled up and kissed her hard.

"Mmmm!" she mumbled at the taste of her own juices on his face. She held his cheeks in his hands, not wanting to let him go. No match for his strength, however, she was unable to keep him from leaving her lips. Her disappointment was only brief, for he quickly pulled her body to the side of the bed and stood up in front of her.

Soon his penis was once again penetrating her, aided by her incredible wetness. He grabbed her legs and rested them on his shoulders. She was totally at his mercy, and as he pounded her hard, she wildly searched for the right spot of the bedsheets to grab. Her eyes could not open, the pleasure was too great.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she wailed, with her brow scrunched and face flushed. Peter was releasing his inner animal again, and he had no words- only the primal desire to fuck his mother. Her cries faded in and out, the space filled in with an attempt to catch some oxygen.

Satisfied with the missionary position, Peter withdrew again, so quickly that his mother jumped. He flipped her over onto her knees and held her ass under his cock before backing up. She looked over her shoulder and watched his pelvis make contact with her body once again, his cock deep inside of her.

"AHH-AHH-AHH-AHH-AHH-AHH..." repeatedly escaped her mouth, in sync with his thrusts. She eventually fell onto her elbows, unable to hold herself up. Peter responded by grabbing her hair and forcefully pulling her up. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them, her upper body suspended in the air.

"Fuck yeah, mom," Peter grumbled. He pumped his cock nearly completely in and out of her, watching both his entire length penetrate her and her shapely body respond to it. Her body was arched, showing her sexy back muscles and making her ass look curvier than ever.

He lowered her to the bed and let go of her hair. She was now on her stomach, and had little time to react before her son planked over her, arms extended and cock still inside her pussy. He continued to fuck her hard, he ass jiggling at each moment of contact. Her arms gripped the sheets in front of her and her face was buried into the bedding, redder than her hair.

Fortunately, his endurance was nearly as high as his strength, so he was able to continue pounding her for several more minutes. However, he began to finally feel tired, as he had been doing most of the fucking. He thrusted into her several more times after the first sign of fatigue, then removed his cock from his mother and lay with his head on the pillow, cock up.

Peter's mother shifted with him, and knelt at his legs. She took the tip of his large penis in her mouth, sensually pumping the shaft with both of her hands.

"Oh, fuck!" he exclaimed at the sight of his mom's blowjob. Their eyes met and she winked. More of his cock entered her mouth, and one of her hands reached down to his balls. Drool leaked down from her mouth, quickly spread out by her twisting hand.

"Guess who taught your aunt how to deepthroat?" she teased before pushing her mouth down on his cock. Despite his thickness, she seemed to take him even more easily than Julia had. Peter felt the tightness of her warm throat willingly accept his penis. She only gagged slightly as she approached the base.

"Fuck, mom!" he cried as her nose touched his pelvis, her mouth wrapped completely around him. She gently massaged his balls with her fingers before pulling her head back up. Several thick lines of saliva connected her mouth to his cock through the air, and rather than wipe them away she returned for another go.

She happily deepthroated him several more times, surprising him with her skill. It appeared as though she didn't have a gag reflex at all. His cock was soaked in her saliva as she brought it out of her mouth one last time. Then she straddled him and impaled herself on his largeness.

"Fuuuuuck..." she moaned as he filled up her insides once more. Taking the lead, she put her hands on her son's chest and began to bounce on his cock.

"Oh, Peter! You fill up mommy so well!" she cried. He grunted in appreciation and grabbed her hips, more so feeling her shape than guiding her.

"You feel so fucking good, mom!"

"So do you!"

As she plunged herself on her son's cock, the sky let out another great boom. In most circumstances, a person might have cowered under their bedsheets. Yet Peter's mother continued to ride him, oblivious to the state of the weather.

She soon rotated her body around without letting his dick leave her pussy. He now held her waist from behind. Her hair bounced lightly on his face, but he didn't mind. A moment went by before he squeezed her magnificent tits, then reached over her leg and rubbed her clit as she rode him.

"Ooooooh!" she moaned, grinding against him. She fell back and turned her head to kiss him, one of her hands wrapped around his head. He was back in control, thrusting upward into her and lightly fingering her clit. A small orgasm escaped her, causing her to shudder once again.

"I'm gonna cum, mom!"

"Outside! I want to feel it on my skin!"

He gave her a few more thrusts before exiting her. She reached down and slowly jerked him off as his semen shot up her belly. Peter grunted in pleasure while his mother moaned at the feeling of the warm liquid that was spraying her.

As he finished, his cock finally began to soften. His mother twirled off of him and caressed his limp penis. They kissed again, softly like time their lips first met. Then she nestled her head into his shoulder.

"That was incredible," she sighed. Her face and chest were rosy and she emitted the glow of a freshly-fucked woman. Peter kissed her forehead.

"I want to stay here with you all day," he said. She giggled.

"Me too. What time is it?"

Peter looked at the bedside clock. It read 11:54.

"It's about noon," he said. He shifted slightly to get more comfortable. "Are you going to want to eat soon?"

"I guess I am getting hungry," she admitted. "And I also need more energy for later. Mommy needs more of your cock today."

"And I need more of mommy's pussy. But I need a break," he chuckled. "Want me to make you a sandwich? I'll be quick."

"Yes, please!"

Peter hurried down to the kitchen, not bothering to put on any clothes. His mother lay patiently on the bed, naked and at peace. The storm had not let up, and the heavy rain added a layer of relaxation for the both of them.

Peter returned about five minutes later with a plate containing two sandwiches, as well as two glasses of water. They sat in the near-darkness and consumed their fuel. When they had finished, she went to the bathroom while he brought the dishes back to the kitchen. He picked up his phone on the way back upstairs.

Back in bed, Peter's mother was soon once again curled up beside him. They were under the blanket this time, cozy as ever. She had also tied her hair back into a loose bun, although it was perhaps even messier than before. They conversed occasionally, but mostly relaxed.

"There is one more thing I want to do today," she said about a half hour after they had eaten.

"What's that?"

"I promised your aunt that she could join us after our first time. She was really eager to do so, and so am I. What do you think?"

"Fuck yeah! That would be incredible!" He kissed her on the lips, and then the neck. "But I'm really enjoying our day in bed alone right now."

"Oh, I wasn't planning on having her come over until much later. I want you to myself at least two more times before I have to share you." He smiled at her words.

"Why don't I give her a call and ask her to bring dinner? That gives us several more hours alone."

"I like that. Give her a call now! But don't forget to tell your aunt how well you fucked your mother's pussy."