Studying Hard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter grinned and called Aunt Julia. She picked up after several rings.

"Peter!" she said excitedly. "How goes it?"

"I think you probably know the answer, you mischievous sexy woman."

She laughed. "Did you both enjoy it?"

"Very much. She wants me to tell you that I fucked her well."

"Good to hear! I told you that you two were meant for each other. Just don't forget about me."

"That's why I'm calling! I'm inviting you over, but not until dinner. We want some more time alone first. Would you also mind bringing pizza for dinner?"

"Sure! That works out because your uncle will be attending an employee only gathering for work. If he were home, I'm not sure I'd be able to slip away."

"Great!"

"What kind of pizza do you want?"

"What kind of pizza?" he repeated to his mother, who was resting her head on the pillow and staring at him.

"Just cheese," she said.

"One large cheese is fine," he told his aunt. "Thanks a lot. See you later!"

"Bye Peter!"

He hung up and turned to his mother, kissing her tenderly. This progressed into a series of passionate French kisses, and later another round of sex. Peter fucked his mother doggystyle again, less roughly but no less lovingly. The rain had let up slightly, and her moans were perceptually louder than earlier. After ten minutes or so, he slowed down and brought her up to standing off of the bed.

"I love the rain," he stated. She nodded in agreement, still slightly disoriented from his fucking.

He picked her up and carried her over to the window. Her head was above his and her legs and arms wrapped around him like a spider. He pressed her back against the window, and she jumped at the coldness. Then, he lowered her onto his cock and fucked her pinned against the glass.

Only several minutes passed before he came inside of her. As his semen shot into her womanhood, a light thunder vibrated the window. She came as well, clamping down on his cock and tightening her hold on his body.

Once again satisfied, they returned to the bed and dozed off for a brief nap. An hour later, Peter was awoken by his mother's warm mouth. She engulfed his growing penis in a slow and affectionate blowjob. They soon became lost in sex once again, with her riding him in as many ways as possible before he finally came a fourth time. His load was significantly less powerful, but she made a sexy show of having it cover much of her face as she jerked him off to finish.

They spent the remainder of the afternoon and early evening cuddling. Peter's mother was as true to her word as ever, having him two more times but no more. She was saving him for later.

***

Julia arrived with the pizza around 6:00. She forgot an umbrella, and had been rained on during her walk to and from the pizza place, and again from her car to Peter's front door. Her attitude was rekindled when she was greeted by a naked Beth, who kindly welcomed her inside.

"How long has it been since you've worn clothes?" Julia asked her sister.

"Something like nine hours. Come one in, we're hungry!"

"I'm sure you are," Julia chuckled. Peter's mother called him downstairs and all three met in the kitchen.

"Your clothes are wet," Peter stated when he saw his aunt. She laughed again.

"I guess I should take them off and let them dry, huh?"

Peter and his mother needn't have nodded, for Julia quickly stripped off her jeans and rain jacket, followed by her sweater and undergarments. They all stood naked in the kitchen, smiling at each other.

"Some family, aren't we?" Beth joked. They all laughed and dug into the pizza. Beth poured them all some wine, which she retrieved from the cabinet. Both Peter and Julia had deeply admired her naked body as she reached up to grab the bottle.

"Remember when this was about studying?" Peter said through chews.

"I'd say you're becoming very fluent in anatomy," Julia replied before gulping down some wine.

"You're the reason for all of this Julia," stated Beth. "Thank you."

Julia blushed. "I suppose our taboo works for us. I mean, it's not like we're having babies, but still. Not all mothers would have been as accepting of my actions."

"I'm thankful for both of you," Peter said, raising his glass. "To incest!"

"To incest!" the women repeated, giggling. They clanked their glasses together and took a sip of their drinks.

Later, with the pizza and wine in their bellies, they sat on the couch and digested. By 7:00, following a casual nude conversation, they moved up to the master bedroom. They stood around Beth's bed for a moment.

"Before I join you two," Julia said, "I want to watch. I want to see the son fuck his mother."

Peter and his mother shrugged and sat on the edge of the bed. Julia positioned herself upright at the pillows, and as Peter and his mother began kissing, she began to slowly rub her pussy.

"God, this is hot," she muttered as she masturbated. Beth, meanwhile, was once again handling Peter's cock. It took a little more effort to get it hard because he was so spent, but they were both determined. For several minutes it was merely in a semi-erect state, and she broke the kiss to kneel in front of the bed. She placed her large breasts around his cock and spit between them for lubrication. Then, she began titfucking her son, and he quickly reached hardness.

Julia moved slightly to the side of the bed to get a better view. Peter's cock was large enough that his mother could easily suck his tip while fucking him with her tits. When he was hard enough and lubed enough, she pushed him onto the bed and stood up.

Wanting to give her sister a good view, she turned around and backed into him, her legs together and hands on his thighs. She was tighter like this, but still able to ease herself onto Peter's cock once more, her pussy lips looking thicker than normal as they engulfed his shaft. She and Julia moaned simultaneously upon penetration; the latter was more vigorously rubbing herself now.

Beth bounced on her son's hard cock, her curvy ass shaking each time it impacted his pelvis. She rode his entire length with each squad, the sensations and visuals of which were causing Peter to crunch his face.

"Fuck yeah, mom," he mumbled, more than enjoying her riding. She beamed back at him.

The rain was easing off now, reduced to making a slight patter on the windows. Peter began thrusting up in harmony with his mother's bounces. She moaned even louder, and her hair tie finally fell out, causing a splash of auburn waves to fall down her back.

Peter grabbed her hair and pulled it back, now taking full control of their fucking. Her body stood frozen in a squat while he pounded into her, his free arm on the bed for support. Neither were aware of Julia's self-produced orgasm.

"Yes Peter! Fuck mommy, just like that!" Beth shouted, and he continued to do so for several minutes, until his supporting arm begged for rest. Instead of slowing down, he stopped and stood up. He turned his mother around and went behind her- they were now facing Julia. He bent her over and began to fuck her again in standing doggystyle form.

"Oh!" exclaimed Julia as her sister met her eyes. Peter also watched his aunt, turned on by the presence of the observer.

Beth's face was getting red again. Her breasts bounced underneath her shapely body as she was rocked back and forth by her son's thrusts. Peter smacked her ass, leaving a slight handprint that appeared after a few seconds. She cried out upon impact, never taking her eyes off of Julia.

Peter's balls slapped against his mother's pussy, and her next orgasm was building up inside of her. He slapped her ass three more times in succession, the third of which finally sent her overboard. She came hard on his cock, and her expulsion of juices forced himself to withdraw.

His mother fell forward on the bed, exhausted. He leaned over her, ready for more, when she placed a hand on his chest.

"I hate to say it," she said, "but I'm exhausted. I haven't fucked a man in years and I'm feeling worn out."

"Let me finish him off for you," Julia chimed in, and Beth smiled and nodded. While his mother slowly moved up to the pillows, Peter gladly crawled over to his aunt. Julia hadn't moved, and she remained laying with her head on the pillow and her legs spread as Peter slapped his cock on her pussy.

"Fuck!" she cried at the tease, grabbing his penis and aligning it with her opening. He thrusted forward- a little too fast, as Julia hadn't been fucked yet- and met some unexpected resistance.

"Woah there, cowboy," she said, wincing. "Give me a minute to get the cave open."

She was already wet from her masturbation, but it still took a second for her to fully accept his cock. Once she was ready, Peter thrusted in and out of her at full speed. She wrapped her arms around him and moaned loudly. Beth watched her son fuck her sister from only a few inches away, too drained to even touch herself.

Peter's cock was a little sore at this point, but he was still going to cum at his current speed. Not bothering to waste time changing positions, he fucked Aunt Julia nonstop from on top for at least ten minutes. When he finally felt himself beginning to blow, he grunted loudly as a warning.

"Fill me up!" Julia begged, and Peter did so willingly- his cum surged inside of her as he slowed down, his muscles twitching and his pelvis touching hers.

"Ahh," whispered his mother, who hadn't taken her eyes off of them. Peter looked at her, and she smiled wearily. As the last seep of his seed exited his penis, he quickly softened and withdrew himself. Julia kissed him hard on the mouth.

"I love you," she said, holding his face in her hands.

"I love you too, Aunt Julia," said Peter. He slid between the women, his mother scooting over to make room. "And I love you too, mom."

"I love you, my son. I suppose there's room in your big heart to love two women, is there?"

"Three women. I love Ashley too," he declared. Julia didn't react, but his mother's eyes widened slightly.

"Is that so?"

"Don't worry mom. There will always be enough room in my heart for you."

He put his arms around his female companions and they snuggled in, Julia covering them with the blanket. They were silent, simply enjoying each other's naked presence. Beth drifted off to sleep first, indicated by the slowing of her breathing. Julia was soon to follow, and Peter only remembered an instant of having two beautiful sleeping women in his arms before he too was in a slumber.

***

The weather had cleared when Peter woke up, a feeling of warmth encompassing his body. The origin of the warmth was located in his pelvis, but it was too dark to see what was going on. At some point, the curtains had been closed to prevent the inevitable sunlight of the following morning.

The sole, small amount of light came from the clock, which read 2:12 AM. Peter grumbled, somewhat involuntarily, before suddenly realizing what was happening: He was receiving a double blowjob from his mother and aunt.

"Fuck," he whispered. Rather than reach forward and risk poking their eyes out, he focused on the physical feelings they were giving him. The mouth on the left (likely his aunt, as that was the side she had slept on) was bobbing up and down on his tip, stopping only occasionally stopping to give his balls a gentle suck. The mouth on the right (likely his mother, by the same logic) had mainly been kissing around the circumference of his shaft, only to take the tip when the other mouth had gone to the balls.

One of them had giggled when they realized Peter was awake. Rather than converse, he let the women do what they pleased with him. How long they had been blowing him, he did not know, and he didn't care.

The women lined up their mouths along either side of his shaft and quickly moved them up and down in unison. Peter already felt like he was going to cum soon. He grunted, and they slowed their pace, eventually resolving to simply kissing his cock all over.

At this hour of the night, not much went through Peter's thoughts- in fact, he felt like he was in a dream, and his body felt light. He laid there with his eyes closed, feeling the wet mouths explore his dick. Eventually, one of them took him in the throat and pushed down. She gagged near the end of her deepthroat, and Peter interpreted that it was his aunt.

Julia withdrew the long cock from her mouth and handed it to Beth, who then took it in her throat without gagging. The moment she reached his base, Julia leaned under her and sucked his balls. Within seconds, a feeling of warmth surged through Peter's body. His cock exploded into his mother's throat, and she backed up slightly so that she could taste it. His aunt switched from sucking his balls to licking them.

When he had finished unloading his cum into his mother's mouth, he fell asleep almost immediately. When he woke up next, it was 8:47 AM, and he had to urinate very badly.

As he shifted in bed, he noticed both his mother and aunt sleeping serenely on either side of him. Not wanting to wake them, he slid out of the blanket and down the bed as softly as he could, but bumped his mother's leg just before he was in the clear. She stirred and smiled at him, only opening her eyes for a moment before closing them again.

Peter went to the bathroom and, after having woken up a little, realized how sticky his skin was. Probably from a combination of both sweat and sexual fluids. He looked in the mirror after he washed his face. The same young, muscular blonde boy looked right back at him. He felt good about his life.

Back in the bedroom, he checked his phone to see if he had any messages from Ashley, which he indeed did. First, however, he checked one that he had received from Uncle Dave from about one in the morning.

'Hey Peter, Is Julia at your place? I came home late and didn't see her. Figured she was still with you and your mom, but just making sure.'

He smiled, both in admiring his uncle's acknowledgement and at the thought of what his wife was doing with them. He replied: 'She's here. Stayed up really late watching a movie and fell asleep on the couch. She'll be home soon.'

Next he checked Ashley's message, which was what he had expected to receive at the end of the night.

'I haven't heard from you so I assume you're busy hanging with your mom. Just wanted to say goodnight! Let me know how your day was :) Love you!'

Before replying, Peter walked over to the window and slightly drew them. The sun was out amidst some small clouds and the streets was damp. He turned to the bed and appreciatively studied the two sleeping women. His mother was on her side, the blanket around her midsection, her breasts squeezed between her arms and her hair draping over her face. Aunt Julia was on her back, fast asleep with her head to the side and one arm over her stomach. Her side of the blanket was thrown down to her legs, and Peter admired her large round breasts and sexy crotch.

He stared for a minute or so before finally replying to Ashley. He could not reveal his incestual relationships by any means, but felt that his Saturday was worth sharing to some extent. This is what he said:

'Good morning! Had a wonderful and relaxing day in the house with my mom and aunt watching some movies. We certainly weren't studying hard like you were, that's for sure.'