Studying Hard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conversation was again normal. They both acted exactly how they preferred to- completely comfortable with each other. In their enjoyment, time passed quickly, and as 5:45 approached, the sun was flirting with the far end of the lake.

While they ate their sandwiches and drank their tea, speaking began to fade and a more physical exchange began. They were both conscious of their public domain, and despite their distance from home, were hesitant at first to kiss. But the sun on its way to the other side of the Earth, and the population of the park was thinning, and Peter's mother looked young enough and fit enough and sexy enough from a distance to not be Peter's mother, despite her obvious maturity. And so they began to act more like a couple.

It started with Peter running his fingers through his her perfect auburn hair, which caused her to coo and sometimes even shiver. Then she reached around him and scratched his tricep lovingly. He gave her cheek and forehead some pecks, and she leaned into him. She put a hand on his chest, slowly and lightly feeling his pecs through his shirt.

When they had finished eating, the sun had already penetrated the horizon. It wouldn't be long until complete sunset, and in the romantic lighting, they seized the moment and began to kiss. This time, they were much more passionate in their act of affection. There was tongue, as Peter would fondly and vividly remember forever. As the sun fell further into the Earth, they too fell backwards onto the blanket, wrapped in each other's arms. Their hands innocently explored each other's body, avoiding places that would significantly increase their arousal. It wasn't like they needed it, anyway- they were both incredibly hot.

Their kissing continued past the sunset, and even into the blackness of the night. What stopped them wasn't time, or the desire to leave, but the temperature. Without the heat of the sun or protection from the wind, it had quickly become chilly.

They laughed and giggled their way back to the car, holding each other awkwardly at a brisk jog. In the front seat, his mother wrapped the picnic blanket around her while Peter packed up the basket in the back. They left the park in high spirits.

Back at home, Peter ran upstairs and retrieved one of his sweatshirts for his mom. When she put it on, they both laughed at its enormous size on her small womanly body. They cuddled up on the couch under a blanket and turned on a movie, but continued to kiss instead of watch.

Two hours later, the movie was done and their mouths were incredibly dry, but they didn't stop. Another thirty minutes later, Peter's mother was gasping for a drink, and he himself craved water as well.

They laughed and cuddled and talked and shared kissed for the rest of the night. It was perfect, in Peter's mind. They went to bed (in separate rooms) around midnight. Neither minded, for both were too happy and grateful to push things any further. They slept well.

***

"And then she we both yawned, several times in succession actually, so we went to bed. In our own rooms."

Peter had called Julia early that morning, on his way home from the gym. She hadn't said much, to spare Uncle Dave from discovery, but was undoubtedly excited to hear about Peter's evening with his mother.

"That's very nice Peter!" she said objectively. 'We can talk about it more another time. Are you coming over today?"

"Yeah, I'm going to go shower and change and then I'll be over. And, if mom is awake, say good morning. I'm sure mom will want to come too, now that I think about it."

"Okay! Why don't you just wait until she's up to come?"

"That works. I'll see you later, then."

"Bye!"

She hung up, and Peter continued to walk home. The forecast was correct- the weather was colder and cloudy, with an ominous sense of impending precipitation. He only had to bear it for another minute before he arrived home.

When he got home, he took a quick shower and threw his sweaty clothes in the laundry. His mother was not awake yet, so he cooked up some scrambled eggs and toast to bring up to her. He knocked on the door, not wanting to walk in on her doing anything private. When there was no answer, he knocked again to be sure, and then entered.

The room was almost completely dark, and his mother was fast asleep under the sheets. Peter set the tray of food on the dresser and drew back the heavy curtains. Since it was cloudy, the room was spared complete illumination, but the sudden appearance of light was still plentiful enough to wake the sleeping angel.

"Good morning, mom," said Peter soothingly. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, yes!" she said after clearing her throat. "I guess I was pretty tired. I slept like a rock."

"Good! I made you breakfast."

"Aww, thank you sweetie!" she exclaimed as she sat up. She had on a thin white robe, and she held it so that it remained closed in his presence.

"I didn't want to wake you, but Aunt Julia asked if we wanted to go over and say hello to Uncle Dave soon. I thought sooner than later would be better, so I saved some time by making you eggs."

"You're the best. Let me eat and freshen up. I'll be down soon."

Peter started to leave, but stopped quickly in his tracks, turned around, and kissed his mother full on the lips. She giggled and blushed, playfully swatting him away to let her eat.

"Thank you for a wonderful night!" she called as he was shutting her door. He gave her a big smile before letting her be.

In an hour or so, Peter and his mother were on their way to Julia's house. While she drove, Peter studied her (she caught him looking several times but only smiled to herself). She wore a cozy navy blue sweater and jeans. He thought he saw her nipples subtly poking through the cotton.

Julia warmly welcomed them into her house with big hugs, calling for Dave to come say hello. Dave appeared at the top of the stairs and looked as welcoming as ever with his thin beard and healthy black hair. He was wearing sweat pants and a white t-shirt, but was a handsome man. His face lit up when he saw the visitors.

"If it isn't Beth and Peter!" he shouted as he coasted down the stairs. "How are you two?"

"We're good!" said his mother. "Nice to see you again, Dave!"

"Hey, I couldn't stay away forever! How's school going, Peter?"

"It's going well. It took me awhile to adjust, but I'm enjoying it."

"I hear you have a girlfriend now?"

"Yeah, her name is Ashley. She's cool."

"I'd like to meet her sometime!"

"How was your trip?" asked Peter's mother.

"Oh, the usual. Enjoyable but extensive. I'll tell you more about it in the kitchen, I need a drink."

The four of them walked into the kitchen and Dave poured them all a glass of lemonade that Julia had conjured earlier. While Peter's mom listened intently to Dave's trip details, Julia casually whispered in Peter's ear.

"I plan on going shopping this afternoon. Want to come?"

"Sure."

"What's your mom up to later?"

"She mentioned something about going to the bank. She said it might take an hour or so."

"Good."

Julia left it at that and Peter was forced to listen to his Uncle's story. Afterwards, they sat and talked about various things until lunchtime. Julia made them all grilled cheese and tomato soup. It was a pleasant time for Peter, catching up with his uncle and eating a yummy meal.

Peter's mother mentioned she had an appointment at the bank and took her leave. Julia, meanwhile, said she was off to the store, and Peter went with her instead of to the bank. His mother looked slightly disappointed at his request, but kept her cool and let him go.

In the car, Julia made a loop around the block and drove towards Peter's house rather than towards the mall.

"Are we not going to the store?" he asked.

"No, we're going to your place so I can fuck you."

"Oh!" He laughed. "I can't believe I didn't catch that."

"I also wanted to talk to you about your mom. I have an idea that might speed things up between you and her."

"Well, I don't mind taking things slow with her. But I'll hear you out."

"Okay, let me finish before you say anything."

"Okay."

"So, when we go have sex now, we record it with your phone and upload it to your laptop. We have to be fast in case your mom's bank visit is a quick one. Then-" she paused for a brief laugh at Peter's reaction "-you ask your mom if she wants to have a movie night, and say you have something special from me that I wanted you two to watch. Say you don't know what it is. Then, when the video starts playing, you'll both be surprised at the scene, but you'll end up watching it together. It'll turn you on so much that you'll want to have sex with each other to break the tension. What do you think?"

Peter was silent in disbelief for a moment.

"Well," he finally said, "I guess the recording in itself would be hot. I don't know about showing it to my mom though. You think she'd react in the way you'd expect?"

"I know what kind of porn she watches. Plus, she knows about us. And she's in love with you. I think she'd enjoy it."

"Alright... I'll give it a try."

"That's what I like to hear!"

They pulled into Peter's driveway and hurried inside to his room. He set up his phone on the dresser so that it had a good shot of the bed. Julia undressed, and when he saw her nakedness, he did the same. They were going to get right into the action for his mom. He held his thumb above the record button on his phone.

"Ready?"

"Yep."

Peter pressed record and walked over to his aunt, who was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. He leaned down and kissed her passionately on the mouth. While doing so, his cock grew into its large hardened state, swiping Julia's belly. She cooed into his mouth and started to stroke his cock, pausing once only to spit on her hand for a slicker feel. Peter reached down and massaged her large breasts, running his thumb over her sensitive nipples.

In the interest of time, Julia pulled Peter onto his bed after only a minute of their initial entwinement. After adjusting herself so that she was laying on her stomach next to him with her head over her lap, she started to suck his cock. She was slow at first, gently playing with his balls and giving him loving glances. The gentleness quickly evolved into rapid blowing and jerking. Peter gripped his aunt's hair and followed her movements so that the camera could easily see her work.

Having the scene videotaped was a surprising turn on for both of them. Peter groaned at the slickness and swiftness of his aunt's blowjob while she rocked her ass back and forth out of her own pleasure. He reached down her body with his free arm and rubbed her labia with his fingers. She moaned into his cock loudly as he stuck two fingers inside and began to pump his hand.

Julia took a short break of blowing and sucked his balls while jerking her nephew's cock. When her head moved back up, Peter held it still and humped his dick into her mouth. She gurgled and drooled all over his thick shaft. When Peter stopped, she gripped his cock and rapidly jerked him off while sucking on his tip.

Feeling assertive, he shifted to a kneeling position on his bed while his aunt moved onto all fours. He held her hair with both hands and mouth fucked her quickly. Like before, she gagged and drooled heavily onto his sheets. To top it off, he pressed himself into her mouth, feeling her throat willingly and enthusiastically take him in. The last inch was a struggle, but she did it. They held this position for a short moment, his penis completely inside her hot bulging throat, before she gagged and forced him out. She laughed and stuck her tongue out while pumping him in her hand once more.

Both ready for the main event, Peter returned to his original spot on the bed while his aunt straddled him cowgirl style. He lay back and let Julia place her hands on his sturdy chest for support. They locked eyes as she lowered herself onto his giant cock, taking him all in one efficient plunge. Her hot wetness enveloped his cock effortlessly, giving him wonderful sensations of pleasure. She moaned loudly and began to ride him hungrily.

Peter held her hips while she worked her way up and down his long cock. She rode him so hard and quickly that each time her ass made contact with his legs, the slap echoed through the bedroom. Her eyes only left his when the pleasure forced her head back with a great sigh, and she returned as quickly as her body would allow. He loved the lust in her eyes as much as anything she did with him.

He began matching her squats with thrusts of his own. His loose balls slapped against her asshole, adding small shocks of pleasure to her riding. Her eyes closed and her breathing shortened, and Peter increased his pace as much as he could. She cried out as she stopped and let him fuck her hard and fast. Suddenly, her orgasm overcame her with great force, and she clamped down with his cock completely inside her. Hot fluid washed over his penis. Her hips twitched, grinding her sensitive clit on his body, and she collapsed onto him.

When he felt her begin to relax, he gave her pussy a few more thrusts before whispering "doggy" in her ear. She nodded and unimpaled herself, returning to all fours on the bed. Peter kneeled behind her and thrust his cock into her easily. Julia moaned in loud bursts as he fucked her hard from behind. She fell forward on her arms, unable to hold herself up, and bit into the sheets. Peter squeezed her ass, occasionally giving it a modest slap.

Julia's face was red and her hair beginning to stick to her face. They had never fucked each other so hard before, and she was loving every second of it. Peter loved it too, especially in seeing her desire. He pulled her hair back, which lifted her head up forcefully. In her new suspended position, Julia gazed into the camera with her mouth wide open, moaning rhythmically.

"I'm gonna fucking cum," Peter grunted. Julia cried out something unintelligible and squirmed onto her back while he stroked himself over her. She squeezed her tits together and stuck out her tongue, panting. He suddenly burst, and hot cum sprayed into Julia's stomach and chest. She giggled as the hot fluid hit her skin. As the last of his semen exited his cock, his breath returned in a massive gasp. Julia reached forward and gave him a gentle squeeze before he fell into a seat. They sat there for a minute or so, breathing heavily.

"Fuck," said Julia. She smiled and wiped her forehead.

"Damn, Aunt Julia. That was incredible!"

"You said it! I loved every second of it!" She shifted onto her elbows and met him halfway for a kiss. Then she fell back and closed her eyes, a satisfied smile sprawled across her face.

Peter stood up and stopped the recording. He watched his aunt rest for a few minutes, her glazed chest peacefully rising and falling. Then he cut the beginning and end of the video so it didn't show him walking between the bed and his dresser. He uploaded it to his laptop just as Julia stirred.

"I feel like I'm in heaven," she whispered. Peter gave her another kiss. and threw her clothes on the bed.

"I don't wanna rush you, but you're the one who said mom might come home soon."

"I can put my clothes on, but my face probably has 'freshly fucked' all over it. I'm not sure I can go home yet."

"Well you can't stay here!"

"I know... wait! I could stay in your room! You and your mom probably won't come in here, right? You two can watch the video downstairs and then move up to her room. I can sneak out while you're busy."

"I don't know if that'll work..."

"Trust me! If I get caught, I'll just join you."

Peter sighed and got up. He used a moist towel from the bathroom to wipe his and Julia's moist bodies, then put his clothes on. Julia fixed her hair and returned to Peter's bedroom while he went down to the kitchen with his laptop. He made himself a sandwich and moved to the living room.

His mother arrived at the house not too long after Peter sat on the couch.

"Hey, mom!" he called through the house.

"Peter!" she called back, rushing over to see him. He stood up and brought her in for a hug and a kiss.

"I'm happy you're home," he said. "I was hoping we could watch a movie or something, but first I have a video from Aunt Julia. I don't know what it is, but she wanted us to watch it together."

"Oh! Okay!"

"I'll hook up my laptop to the TV. Why don't you get settled on the couch?"

Peter connected his computer to the TV with an HDMI cable and opened the video file. There was no thumbnail, so they couldn't see what it was. He pressed play and joined his mom on the couch.

She gasped loudly when she saw what was on screen: Julia and Peter were both naked on his bed, kissing and fondling each other.

"What the-" he started.

"Peter!" she blurted. "What is this?!"

"I don't- it's just-" he stammered, trying his best to fake his reaction.

"Was this... was this what you were doing while I was at the bank?"

"Uhhhhh..."

She was talking to him in a scolding sort of manner, but her eyes were glued to the television and her expression was almost... playful. Peter relaxed a little as he began to explain.

"Yeah, that's what I was doing. But you already knew we were doing that."

His mother looked at him, her face nearly as red as her hair. Then she looked back at the TV.

"Julia sure is a cunning one, isn't she?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I guess it's all out in the air now." She sighed. "I'm okay with you and her."

"Thanks." They watched in silence for a moment before he spoke again. "I want you just as much as I want her. If not, more."

"Really?"

"Yes."


She sensed the honesty in his voice and smiled. They watched the sex video with apt attention. Julia was blowing him now, and the camera caught it perfectly. Peter realized that this was the first time his mother had seen his penis all grown up (in more ways than one).

He discretely eyed his mother and saw that her hand was caressing her own inner thigh. Liking where it might be going, he began hardening in his sweatpants. His mother saw him beginning to tent and bit her lip. Through a mutual sort of silent understanding, they each put their hands in their own pants and touched themselves. They both watched the video as they masturbated, but stole occasional glances at the other's movements.

When Peter reached full hardness, he pushed his sweats down to his feet and put his cock full on display, figuring if he was shown on screen he could be shown off screen as well. His mother gasped at his reveal, and worked her fingers on herself even harder. She did not take off her own pants, however, and Peter was slightly disappointed. His patience prevailed, however, and they continued to watch while jacking and jilling.

As the video showed Julia taking Peter's cock deep into her throat, his mother shuddered on the couch and shut her eyes. The real Peter licked his lips and watched her fend off a mini orgasm. When her eyes reopened, they shone with lust. He made no moves on her and kept his distance.

On screen, Julia straddled her nephew and began to ride him. The knuckled bulge in his mother's pants began to move more rapidly. Her juicy lips lingered in a barely open slit. The hand that wasn't on her pussy drifted up to her breast and gently squeezed it. Peter was watching her more than he was watching the video.

The sex with Julia was getting rough, and it only made his mother hotter. She rubbed herself violently, failing to withhold any moans at this point. When Julia came on Peter's cock, his mother shook through another, more powerful orgasm. Peter felt like he was going to cum any minute now.

His mother took a deep breath and slowed her fingers, watching her son please himself. Both of them had their eyes on each other almost full time now, and were missing most of the rough doggystyle sex that had started on screen. Peter tried to hold himself back so that he could cum with his past self in the video, but was finding it difficult. His mother looked infatuated with him, and it was making him hotter than ever.