All Comments on 'Holidays are About Family Pt. 01'

by Apophenia

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

Non-consent is not my thing, but I did like the horny little sis... Happy Thanksgiving to all !!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19626 months ago

Starting to wish i had a sister. Fun story. Cheers . Frankie

lexlogan8lexlogan86 months ago

Big Brother has a thing for his sister :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Drew/Bruce switch up was confusing. But other than that 👍🏻

Conniewants2Conniewants26 months ago

I love how wet I get thinking about my not so “ little brother

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So beautiful ❤️ thank you 💞

TheOtherDoctorTheOtherDoctor6 months ago

This story made me uncomfortable. Yes, incest can be hot, but the fact that the brother essentially forced himself on his sister, who was not agreeable to them fucking, means that this was not a romantic tale, but a description of a rape. And that doesn't make me comfortable with this story.

TxflgatorTxflgator6 months ago

That was nothing but RAPE

BBlaketbvBBlaketbv6 months ago

The fact that she kept telling him to stop after penetration was just a step too far.

Incest stories can be fun, but this went too far.

You should have let her start to enjoy it, start to want it, and then penetration. Incest stories should be about love for eachother. Erotica, and especially incest stories, should never have any sexual abuse

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Made me so fucking hard!

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

I don't think rape is ever fun or erotic. I hope the sister gets revenge on Bruce or Drew or whatever you want to call him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is literally the noncon/reluctant section of this site. The author has over two dozen stories in that category. Why are you even here if you don't have that particular kink?

Micky2022Micky20226 months ago

No kink shaming here, you like what you like. But is he Bruce? Or is he Drew? Proofreading is a wonderful thing. I really enjoy your writing style. Your “closet” series was yummy! Don’t stop writing.

kittybunnykittybunny6 months ago

I’m sorry to bring negativity in the comments but I can’t believe the audacity of some folks.

To the people complaining under me… this is a FANTASY story the autor published (for free I must remind you) in the freaking NON-CON category. If you don’t like it,

1. (and I can’t belive I even have to say this) don’t read something in the noncon section. That simple. If you can’t differentiate fantasy from real life and you STILL read in the noncon section??? That says a lot about you. Quite disturbing actually.

Or 2. Go write your own story the way you want it. Nobody owes you shit. Especially for free.

rainfallinginsecretrainfallinginsecret6 months ago

Imagine browsing the noncon category and complaining about noncon. Story was good. Thanks for the upload

ThisIsAMistakeThisIsAMistake6 months ago

Invest is best? Is her bro Drew or Bruce?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

omfg, for the people complaining this is uncomfortable, YOU ARE LITERALLY IN THE NON-CON SECTION. It is MEANT to be rape- the author even put a whole ass disclaimer at the start and you bitches be whinging about this. Go to some other section then.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think some people read the Non-Con/Reluctance stories hoping for the reluctance ones and hating the non-con. I do wonder if they should be separate really as it comes up in the comments often. But then maybe they just can’t read categories.

Personally I am not into the Taboo/incest category but thankfully can just go “la la la.. they’re not related” in my own mind as I am reading it. Would be handy to be able to have multiple categories but I guess that is where tags come in.

Aaaaanyways, amusing story, sorry your comment section is being hijacked by this.

aworthyopponentaworthyopponent6 months ago

Excellent brat character, love the unreliable narrator angle about her brother being annoying. Very hot story, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story was super excellent! Hit my creampie/breeding kink super hard, she eventually found herself unable to do anything but enjoy the cock and cum and uh....

I also pretend they are step siblings. Cause incest baby is a boner deflater ;l otherwise 5 stars hands down

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

*comes into noncon*

thats rape!

.....what do they think noncon means???

anyway this was hot as fuck. i hope there are more chapters for not only the night but the following ones

Starfight23Starfight236 months ago

Was hoping for a more lengthy story, but it is just plain screwing. Shame,

Akirababe87Akirababe876 months ago

5 stars for this incredibly hot noncon incest, appropriately classified and tagged as it is. I liked the idea that he's been douchey but looking out for her in his own way. I actually wouldn't have minded reading more about these two, but I do like that your stories end before they get a chance to be boring or overdone. Definitely one of my favourite authors on here. Sorry that your comments get eaten up by people who clearly have limited cognitive function.

unclebeardyunclebeardy5 months ago

I must have missed the 'probable rape' category - or did you change the category of this RAPE story? -5*

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

You write surrender so very well. I would've loved some sort of ending or explanation where the two came to realize their attitudes were both mistaken.

xiaomaomexiaomaome5 months ago

Is this story finished, or will there be a part 2?

studman37studman375 months ago

I thought it was great,good story line ,now write a story, where he fucks his mother and gets his mother pregnant, where the daughter tells her mother,mom you should fuck your big cock son, oh God his big cock felt so good,mom you got to convince him fuck you,then again you add 3 parts to this story. Good writer, are there more story's like this please reply back or tell me,what other story you have( studman37)

studman37studman375 months ago

Is there a part 2 where the daughter tells her( mom) she should fuck her big cock, (Son)?where the (Mom let's the big cock (Son) fucks his mother and she also gets knocked up!Oh god,yes come inside me(son) cum inside your mother's fertile pushy, I love your big cock!

studman37studman375 months ago

Maybe you can write a story about about ( lawn boy fucks mature married women in shower( black lawn boy), w/ 11" black cock!

iam5of10iam5of105 months ago

Oh look, a christmas story with rape in it,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think that it was a great story. I especially liked it when she told her brother that she wasn't on anything. That didn't stop him from coming inside of her and If anything he didn't seem to care if he knocked her up.

I hope that you can give us a update on what happened. I'm hoping that they continue to fuck, until she gets pregnant

tlvanitycardtlvanitycard4 months ago

This is such a delicious combination of kinks for me! I love your work. Incest, plus non/dubcon, plus forbidden creampie just leaves me in a big puddle. Thank you!

HucowuddersHucowudders4 months ago

Loved the whole story, so erotic and exciting, crave more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

you found the right mix of parts for this type of story, neither too worry nor too weak, without the overkill, either. Moving on to pt2 now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApophenia@Apophenia
Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my profile! First off, non-con is my kink, not my morals. My stories are pure fantasy. Please treat each other, and yourself, with respect. I'm not sure if I'll write more of "Holidays Are About Family". If so, it will probably be for Mo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES