Sub X Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped out as his cum started to overflow Landon's hole and down his crotch. The rest of his load sprayed onto the twink's flat ass.

Mason dropped the weights with a deep sigh.

Jacob must have cummed at some point, since his dick had softened to a semi and Space Cadet was cleaning stray droplets out of the bodybuilder's abs separation.

Freckle rushed to Landon's ass and sucked up the white streaks Mason had left behind.

Eventually, when Mason was already stepping back into his pants, Jacob slipped off Landon's softened dick and rose, stretching his arms.

"I had fun," Jacob said. "Landon is just as hot naked as I imagined. I'd love to say he's a sex genius. Can't really give him more than a seven, though. His dick is just too thin."

Mason nodded. "First I'd have given him a two. Aside from looks, he had nothing. But as part of a threesome? Solid 8 out of 10. So let's average that to a five."

Jacob looked back at the twinks. Only Freckle hadn't cummed yet.

"Think we can leave? They're almost finished."

Mason chuckled. "Didn't you promise them a fitness lesson?"

"Meh. I prefer them with less muscle mass. Not sure I'd want a boyfriend who can't manhandle me, but if I wasn't this big, I'd be a total twinkhawk."

"Then let's bail before they wake up."

"Need a ride?" Jacob asked while pulling his shirt on.

"I could use one."

"I'm hungry. Let's grab a burger on the way home?"

"Sure."

12