Subashini of Tamil Nadu

Story Info
Tamil Indian female nerd dates Black man in Ottawa.
1.5k words
2.32
6.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

Subashini Padayatchiyar, a worker bee without much of a social life, came to the Tech Center to get ahead of the rat race and get some work done. It's the weekend but the entertainment sector in the Capital of Canada didn't impress her much. Born and raised in the City of Madurai, in the Tamil Nadu region of India, Subashini came to the environs of Kanata, Ontario, to work and support her aging parents Alagu and Rani Padayatchiyar back home. On this particular weekend at work, the young Tamil woman found more than she bargained for...

"You are insane," Subashini said, laughing, while looking at her lover, Ralph Stevenson, as he gave her the look. They were alone in the Tech Center located in northern Kanata, Ontario, about half an hour from Ottawa proper. A certain IT gal and a bored security guard were about to have themselves a good time. Ralph leaned back in his chair, still wearing his civilian gear instead of his security uniform since the Tech Center was empty. Nobody bothered to come in this weekend, since half of the contractors would be moving into a new location...

It takes one to know one," Ralph replied, grinning wolfishly as he admired the hell out of the short, curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired South Asian beauty standing a mere two meters from him. Subashini narrowed her eyes and pouted, acting coy even though she and Ralph both knew what was coming. Subashini walked away and turned around to see Ralph rising from his chair. He left the security/reception desk and dutifully followed her.

"Stop looking at my ass," Subashini said as she stopped in front of the Quiet Room, which various contractors used for a variety of purposes from rest and relaxation to prayer. Just like that, Subashini went inside. Ralph grinned and counted to ten, then followed Subashini inside. He found the diminutive cutie sitting on a chair, a sexy grin on her face, those thick thighs of hers opening and closing in a maddening display of temptation...

"Hello beautiful," Ralph said, and Subashini watched as he drew near, and watched as he reached for her. The attraction between tall, large men and tiny women is well-known and documented around the world. Ralph, a six-foot-two, somewhat chubby but handsome, dark-skinned and virile son of the Afro-Caribbean Diaspora is intensely attracted to the five-foot-five, curvy and sexy Subashini, proud daughter of Tamil Nadu, Southern India.

"Here I am," Subashini said, sighing while licking her lips, a gesture which sent a thrill down Ralph's spine. He got down on his knees and reached for Subashini's feet, which were tiny, well-pedicured, and oh-so precious. Subashini grinned as Ralph began caressing her feet before sucking on her toes. One at a time, Ralph sucked Subashini's toes, which made her giggle, for the tiny beauty was quite ticklish. Such sweet torture, Subashini thought, savoring the experience.

"Such delicious toes," Ralph paused to say, and as Subashini looked on, he pulled down her pants, and seemed quite pleased upon noticing that she wasn't wearing any panties. Subashini's wet, hairy pussy caused Ralph to nearly salivate, and he began kissing his way upward, from her toes up her leg and finally, her inner thighs. Subashini squealed as Ralph plucked her from the chair and brought her down to the carpeted floor...

"What are you going to do to me?" Subashini asked, watching as Ralph firmly grasped her legs, and smiled wolfishly at her. Subashini held her breath as Ralph began his approach into her. Ralph paused, his handsome face hovering mere inches above Subashini's crotch. The young woman looked at her lover impatiently. What the fuck is he waiting for? Subashini wondered, puzzled by Ralph's actions or rather, his inactions.

"I'm going to feast," Ralph replied, and without waiting for Subashini's answer, he kissed her sex. Subashini shuddered as Ralph began eating her pussy, taking his sweet time as he pleasured her. Ralph inhaled the scent of Subashini's pussy as he licked and probed her, savoring the way she smelled and tasted. Dammit he's good at that, Subashini thought, closing her eyes as Ralph continued to pleasure her like only he could...

"Oh yes, don't stop," Subashini whispered as Ralph continued to do his thing, sucking on her clit and fingering her pussy. She welcomed his gentle probing and vicious sucking, for he triggered immensely pleasurable sensations deep inside of her. Ralph continued to munch on Subashini's pussy, loving the way her womanly juices oozed out of her and poured on his tongue. He quite simply couldn't get enough of her, his favorite temptress...

"Hmm, babe, I want to eat your ass from behind," Ralph told Subashini, and she opened her eyes and looked at him, looking confused for a brief moment. Subashini nodded, and slowly got up, before getting on all fours. Hmm, I know what Ralph likes, Subashini thought, and she naughtily shook her big beautiful brown ass in front of him. Ralph's eyes followed every shake of Subashini's big round ass as though absolutely mesmerized, exactly what she knew would happen...

"Come on, Ralph, eat this ass, you know you want to," Subashini cooed softly, and she teased her lover by continuing to twerk for him. Ralph grasped Subashini's ass cheeks with both hands and pried them wide open. Subashini giggled as Ralph inhaled the scent of her booty hole before sliding his tongue inside. At the same time, she felt three of his fingers enter her wet pussy. Now that's more like it, Subashini thought as Ralph doubled down on what he was doing, thrilling her more than ever before...

"I love this ass," Ralph paused to say, as he continued to give Subashini's asshole a tongue bath. Subashini moaned softly and arched her back, grinding her big beautiful ass against Ralph's face and driving his tongue even deeper inside her butt hole. While licking Subashini's ass, Ralph twisted his three fingers inside her wet pussy, causing the overstimulated young woman to squeal and actually cry out in sheer delight. The fun was just beginning...

"Hey, Ralph, I got something for you," Subashini said, and she turned her head, briefly making eye contact with Ralph, whose lips were glued to her asshole. There was a question in Ralph's eyes, and subashini nodded firmly. A while ago, when they first started fooling around, Ralph's fondness for kinky, wild and at times downright disgusting sex surprised Subashini, but since then she'd learned to play along. It was wonderfully liberating to have one's nastiness embraced by one's other half...

"Yes," Ralph thought, as he felt Subashini's butt hole clench around his tongue, and then...it opened up wider than ever before, unleashing a sound like thunder. Subashini farted, loudly and proudly, right into Ralph's mouth. For many men, even if their woman is gorgeous and amazing, this would have been a deal-breaker. Ralph isn't like most men. The Afro-Caribbean stud absolutely loves everything having to do with his favorite Indian cutie's ass, and that includes her thunderous farts. Word up!

"Hmm, let me do the booty clap for you," Subashini told Ralph, and he laughed and smacked her ass as she continued to shake that ass right against his face. Ralph continued to eat Subashini's ass, hunting for her farts, but sadly, she was all gassed out. Time to fuck, Ralph thought as he withdrew his tongue from Subashini's asshole. Stroking his hard dick while admiring Subashini's big round ass, Ralph was ready for more wicked fun...

"Come and show my little guy some love," Ralph said, stroking his long, hard and uncircumcised dick. Subashini turned around and looked at Ralph...hungrily. Before the brother could utter another word, Subashini whirled around and grabbed his dick. Winking at her lover, she gently pulled back his foreskin and began sucking him off. Inhaling the masculine musk emanating from Ralph's dick and balls, Subashini began tasting her man. It had been a while since they got down, and she wanted to make up for lost time...

As the afternoon rolled on, Ralph and Subashini continued with their fun. He took her on all fours, right there on the carpeted floor of the Tech Center's Quiet Room. Subashini screamed passionately as ralph fucked her from behind, smacking her big beautiful ass while slamming his hard dick into her. They fucked and sucked like there was no tomorrow, causing quite a racket, but since the Tech Center was empty, who frigging cares?

"Hmm, let's go home, babe," Subashini told ralph, much later. They'd showered and gotten dressed. For the first time in his many years of working security, ralph left work early, but he had a good reason. Subashini drove ralph to her lovely townhouse in the Morgan's Grant Area, and once there, they ate some fine Indian food, watched television and made love. Life in the Capital of Canada, long thought to be the most boring place in the universe, doesn't have to suck. All it takes is having the right people in one's life...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers