SubConscious Ch. 06

Story Info
She gives her master her throat.
2.9k words
4.65
10.8k
14
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

"You're not coming clean with me," Mirei said after hearing her story about the previous night. She'd stopped by Mirei's place to return the shoes and of course Mirei wouldn't let her leave without an update. "You're the smartest person I ever met but you suck at lying."

I don't suck at sucking! she responded, but only to herself. True, she'd left out the dog collar-- that was just way too embarrassing. She'd told her friend about the intense doggy-style fuck he'd given her the first night and the series of orgasms that had produced. There were no words in English that could begin to capture the experience of what she was now calling her "white light" orgasms. But she'd tried. And she had to describe how she'd presented herself for him last night, since Mirei had helped prepare her. Okay, she'd left out a few other details.

"I mean, you said he did this and that and the other thing, I get that. But you just lay there and did nothing? On his rug? Doesn't sound like you."

"Well, um..." She sighed.

"Here." Mirei made her sit at her kitchen table. "I'm making us some coffee and you're going to tell me what happened. Blow by blow."

She couldn't hide her smirk.

"You blew him again, didn't you." It wasn't a question. "When?"

"After, while I was still--"

"Still? Still what?"

She gave up. "I was tied up."

"He tied you up?" She nodded. "You let him do it?"

"N-no."

Mirei put down the kettle she'd been filling and came up close to her. "He forced you?"

"No! I mean, I mean." She covered her face with her hands. Through her fingers she admitted, "I asked him to."

"You...? Explain."

He had her put the straps on herself, wrists and ankles. He unclipped the leash. "For safety," he said. "And it's time to agree on a safeword. Do you know what that is?"

"No, my Lord."

"If it gets to be too much for you, say to me..." he thought for a moment, "Volcano."

"Volcano?"

"Yes. And I will stop."

"Your cocksucker will never say that to you, my Lord."

"You think that now. But don't forget. That's an order."

He had her kneel in the middle of the carpet and gave her a blindfold to put on. Then she lay face down while he tied her up, hands behind her back, feet pulled up and tied to them somehow so that trying to change the position of any limb caused another to be pulled tighter. No way she was getting out of this. She didn't even see how she could do any sex like this.

"Does anything hurt?"

"No, my Lord."

"Good. Let's try this." She felt his fingers at her ribs. And flopped and wriggled and cried out involuntarily as he tickled her without mercy.

"My-- my-- please!" she gasped.

He stopped, stroked her sides, and said, "Looks like everything is holding." Hands lifted her shoulders and rotated her back to vertical on her knees. She found that she did have some movement and could sit back on her haunches. It wasn't a painful position but required her to use her quadriceps to stay balanced. She sensed him in front of her. Hands gripped her head and tilted her face up.

"You really are so gorgeous, even with that blindfold covering your beautiful eyes."

Soft, warm flesh touched her lips. She leaned forward to take it in and almost fell on her face, only his quick hands on her shoulders keeping her from from face planting. She sat back a bit, which used more of her quads, but when his cock touched her lips again she was able to do what a good slave girl should do for her master. The hands left her head. It was an existential, transporting experience. Her world shrank to cock. It was the unmoving center of her world. She did not feel limited by her lack of sight because she could picture everything with her mouth, the perfect shape and texture of the perfect organ that she was privileged to have on her tongue. She did not feel bound because her constraints encouraged her to use her entire body, not just her head, to give the world-cock what she needed to give it.

When the hands returned to her head and the cock retreated she almost fell over again trying keep it from leaving. "No, no, please, please, I need--"

The hands bent her forward and down until her head was on the rug. She felt him move behind her and knew what would happen. Now she was going to be fucked, thoroughly fucked and forced to come more intensely than she could take, over and over until she was used up. There was absolutely nothing she could do to prevent it, that was the beauty of her situation. "Please, my Lord, unnh," she got out, meaning to beg to continue sucking, just to tease him, but the cock destroyed her words. A tsunami of physical bliss rose from her sex. She clung to her vision of the cock filling her mouth as the white ecstasy crashed over her and she drowned in paradise.

"You've got quite the master fuck-stud there, don't you?" Mirei sipped from her mug. "I have to admit I'm quite envious. If you weren't my best friend and ten times prettier than me I'd try to steal him from you."

"But you're sexier. Everyone says that."

"Maybe not anymore. Look at you, girl, you're glowing."

She could only smile. That's exactly how she felt. Glowing. From every pore.

"So then you blew him?"

"Well..."

She lay on his carpet on her side, panting, when he finally withdrew, still trussed and ready for the cannibal pot, but she couldn't have moved even if all the ropes and straps had instantly come loose. She was just a pool of used up female protoplasm, basking in the pure delight of existence.

Hands smoothed her skin all over. "You are especially exquisite after you come." He touched a nipple; she shuddered, as good as a normal orgasm. His cock materialized at her lips, so juicy it slipped between them without resistance. She hummed, it was so delicious. She didn't try to suck so much as orally embrace him as he slid in and back. He took her head in his hands, his fingers worked into a firm grip in her hair, and he played with her head as if she were a sex toy. Which she was. Which she loved.

After exploring her cheeks, rasping himself over her teeth, and spending an especially long time holding himself at just the right point for her tongue to play on his peak pleasure spot underneath, he pushed her head back and moved into the entrance of her throat, slowly so she could savor the taste of him. His cock seemed to know exactly how far it could go. He held it there, held her head in place, moved a tiny bit deeper.

Her body jerked slightly from the gagging intrusion. But he held the cock there. She had to breathe through her nose. Her body convulsed slightly again as the cock pressed further into her. And stayed there while her jerks wore themselves out and she became used to having him inside her this far.

No, she would never get used to it. But she would trust this man and learn to use that trust. Her body shuddered again at a slight movement he made. She was glad she was so securely tied that his cock stayed where it wanted to be. He ran his fingers through her hair affectionately and she realized that they were going to stay like this for a long time. And that she was positioned so he had a straight shot down her. And that lead to the realization of where the cock that filled her mouth was going to end up. She remembered that Slave Girl had wished for this.

With that epiphany she gave herself up to him and his cock and her helpless, blind, naked, self-imposed predicament and opened herself up. The final spasm as he pushed himself into her was almost nothing and she found herself with her pretty nose in his pubic hair, his balls brushing her pretty chin, and her pretty mouth full of cock down her pretty throat. She was happy she couldn't breathe, it was so perfect.

He withdrew slowly. She didn't even cough. She twisted to look up at him fully erect and throbbing and realized that sometime during that last whatever it was-- no, face it, that last throat fuck-- the blindfold had slipped off and she hadn't noticed. "Your co--" she had to clear her throat-- "cock is magnificent." She tried to get up. He helped her to her knees. "My Lord is welcome to throat fuck his cocksuc-- my Lord, does it continue to amuse you to have me call myself your cocksucker, or would you like me to call myself something else to entertain you?"

He laughed. "Yes. Good idea, slave girl. I command you, from now on, to call yourself by a variety of names, based on what name at the moment would cause you the most embarrassment to say out loud."

She sat back and opened her legs, which his clever rope work allowed. Of course. "My Lord," she announced, "Your loyal... dick licker is pleased to tell her Lord that the throat fucking he just gave her left her pussy quite hot and wet. My Lord's devoted... um... ball cleaner recommends her juicy pussy again if my Lord is in the mood."

Seconds later she was in three-legged doggy position, knees and head, getting pounded again. He coaxed her down on her side, raised her leg, and slid to the hilt in her hole. He kept up a steady, deep rhythm that told her he wasn't planning to come. Neither was she. It just felt too good being fucked. He paused, well inside her. She could make out at the edge of her view that he was digging in that leather bag. Out came a small white object.

Which small white object, when placed against her clit and turned on, made her pussy shoot lightning bolts up her spine and once again she was fortunate to be tied up or she might have hurt herself. He resumed his fucking, taking his time, letting the vibrator slice and dice her pleasure center while his cock set up the coup de grace.

"Is there anything you need to say to me, slave girl?"

"V-- V-- V--Vulcan!" She could hardly breathe for the orgasmic groans he and the vibrator were forcing out of her. "You... are my... Vulcan." She couldn't help feeling smug, getting him to fuck her again. And also the Greek mythological reference. Maybe she let a little of that smugness show.

He laughed heartily. "Then you must be my Venus." He laughed again and reached down. She realized she'd made a big mistake. Hubris, a fault known since ancient Greece. The vibrator stepped up a notch, the cock moved in a notch, her muscles stiffened, and the lightning bolts merged into a stream of white energy.

"So when did you finally get around to sucking him off?"

"You're sort of fixated on the fellatio part, aren't you?"

"I'm fixated on you, Ms. Kinky. I just want to make sure you're okay with it all."

They hugged.

"And I want to know how you go down on a guy when you're hog-tied.'

Even with his help it was difficult to sit up. The orgasms had turned her muscles to gummy candy. He turned her around on her knees, sat back on the floor against the couch, opened his legs. She was able to shuffle on her knees, with difficulty, in between, and squat before him on knees and toes. He took her head and guided her onto his cock. As he held her down on him she worked to accept more of him, bit by bit.

Life became very simple then. Because she knew what it felt like now, she could flex her neck and position his cock so it slid straight up to the entrance of her throat. She worked her lips and tongue to allow more of him deeper into her, but there was still resistance within her that prevented her from pushing him further in. She closed her eyes, wishing she were still blindfolded, and relaxed, hoping she could just let herself open up. That didn't happen, but she found that in her bound position if she lifted her butt up a bit and balanced on her knees, the position left her helpless to prevent a fall into him and she just let herself plummet, like jumping off a precipice, and in a single dive she fell head first into him, his cock impaling her all the way, and with a short gag her pretty face was again pressed with the weight of her body into his pubic hair and his cock filled her windpipe.

His whole body jerked as if he were coming. His cock was so deep in her throat that she couldn't tell whether he was ejaculating, but his convulsions repeated and his cock stayed rock hard, maybe hardening even more if that was possible. His legs squeezed her head tightly, muffling whatever yells he was making. It was a quietly spectacular sensation. Her head, which she'd always pictured as the center of her being, was both filled and surrounded by male flesh. Her body spasmed too as she ran out of air. It was the most exquisitely submissive act imaginable, to give up her ability to breathe for a man's pleasure.

Just as she began to see stars and thought she would black out, he lifted her off his cock and she took a deep breath. She swallowed, her mouth watering copiously. But no taste of his semen. And he was still rock hard, still jerking a bit. Their eyes met. "That was beautiful," she said. He could only nod, his lips trembling. "Again, please." She leaned forward.

His hands again on her shoulders, his cock slid smoothly back to where it belonged. After a time he lifted her off to take a breath, then let her sink him back in. She lost count of how many times he entered her throat, just giving herself up to him, her entire body, her mind even, to his control, trusting him literally with her life. All her sedulously studied and carefully analyzed concepts of time evaporated, because time collapsed, time was obsolete, time ceased to exist. Cock, only cock, existed.

Maybe she did after all black out. She'd been so lost in her own erotic universe that, the next thing she knew, she was lying with her head on his thigh, breathing deeply and slowly, relishing the delicious air, her lips on the base of his cock, still stiff. She felt him untie her limbs and the sensation of release was almost orgasmic in itself.

He lifted her up to kneeling. Her eyes were open but sight was no longer an active sense. Her whole body tingled as blood once again flowed through her limbs. She didn't want to speak for fear that the act would erase the sensation she still felt of him in her mouth and throat. Nor did she have any desire to do anything except exist.

She let him turn her around and put her arms and legs in place as if she were a doll. He entered her from behind again. When her orgasm arrived it smoothly merged with the constant hum of ecstasy she now understood she'd been feeling since... she couldn't see back far enough to know when the ecstasy had begun, nor did she need to know.

He moved around to her head and slipped his cock into her again, all the way again, which was the perfect and only thing to do. Then back to her pussy again. Then her mouth and throat again. Again she lost her sense of time, an exquisite experience in itself. No orgasms, or maybe she was past orgasms, or maybe she existed eternally in a timeless space of continuous orgasms, a paradox she relished and tried to hold in her mind like a Zen koan.

He scissor-fucked her again, then other positions, put her on her back on the couch with her head hung over the end and throat fucked her again, then other ways she lost track of, until she was totally, thoroughly, completely, utterly fucked in every way a woman's mouth and pussy could be fucked.

Then he withdrew and stood with his legs apart. He didn't have to say anything. She crawled to him, knelt before him. All the ethereal, hallucinatory visions and worlds flew back up to whatever astral plane they'd descended from and she felt once again herself, just a woman. Those personas that criticized and argued and complained inside her just evaporated. Then she sucked him off, not prolonging the act nor rushing it, not trying to please him, just enjoying the ecstasy, which still remained, of being a perfect woman giving a perfect blow job to a perfect man.

"So what does his come taste like?"

"Mirei!"

"Come on..."

She huffed. "Like the most delicious creamy melted chocolate. White chocolate."

"You've got it bad."

"I could say something about you too."

"I'm just looking out for my friend."

"You're looking out for something."

They giggled together.