All Comments on 'Subjugating Nina Pt. 01'

by A614

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wrong category

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Garbage. Ciche and tropes throughout. A wasted first effort.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wish there were more stories that didn't paint black guys as predator animals, without morals. That's what most of these are. Oh, and most white girls aren't screaming sluts looking for a black cock. In a category called "interracial love," there sure is a lack of it in the stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry, but this is goddamned full of typos till I am not sure who fucks who.

Bargyn1Bargyn13 months ago

Editor required! Not a bad story.

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegum3 months ago

Full of potential, especially chapter 2. A decent story but you require an editor to help. So once you write chapter 2 reach out to an editor or myself, someone who will help you with the story.

kmc001kmc0013 months ago

Typos, stereotypes, grammatical errors, cliches? Yes. No question about it. But there's something else too. A raw quality that i admire, that excited me. i hope you won't let this be your last effort. Don't allow the criticism of some stop you. Think about what they've said - good and bad - and let it improve your next work. i hope there will be a next work. i really do!

A614A6142 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback, chapter 2 will develop the characters further, the fact the two men were black is slightly tangential to the story, older experienced men can be predators to a degree what ever their race. Appreciate the offers of help, will reach out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous