All Comments on 'Submissive Asian Couple Ch. 04'

by notconcerned

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brandon's roommates should have pegged them both. Daily rapes and blowjobs should have been on the menu several times a day. Both should have been made to walk around naked and available to the roommates and any of their buddies that dropped by. I would have had some exclamations made by Brandon when he got his ass raped, instead of crying and yelling "It's too big, please stop", he lets it happen. When Lillian is forced to take the cock that was in Brandon's ass she does not say anything about the smell or that was gross since it just shoved in her mouth. Unless she has done this before there is normally some hesitancy from the victim. Nothing was said about the gap in Brandon's ass afterwards. It is as if there was nothing too it. Need to think just how final it sounds when the master told them "Say farewell to your friends and family". The two think nothing about that. Will they ever come out of this alive or will they be sold into slavery after the master is through with them? Will they be together?

Randy456Randy456about 3 years ago

great!! wish it was me!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotconcerned@notconcerned
33y male, bi/pan, into a lot of things. I have a fetish for alpha white males dominating and fucking shy, inexperienced, slutty Asian girls and being served by beta Asian guys in chastity. Really interested in dom/sub dynamics coupled with raceplay. I also like it when guys cr...