All Comments on 'Submissive Wife Ch. 08'

by hissub2020

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Husband and I are trying some Dom/sub stuff. I finally admitted my submissive side to him last January and wanted him to try being a Dom. He said he was all for it. Problem is: I have read all kinds of information, watched videos, and listened to podcasts. He has done 0. He says he doesn’t want to be influenced by reading stuff and goes by intuition. He does very little, a couple swats on the ass with a crop I found and bought. No bondage, no blindfolds, or sensory play. I feel like I am doing all the service stuff, without any exchange from him. It’s extremely frustrating. I don’t want to push him as I am afraid he will stop completely. You are so lucky. I envy your relationship. It’s what I dream of, but will probably never have.

FrankTellingsFrankTellingsover 3 years ago
A real turn on

I love this story not only because it appeals to my latent sub yearning but also because it sounds so authentic. There’s real experience behind it. Thanks for entertaining me.

My question is - how is your relationship Sunday - Thursday?

Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmm

If this is still a true account then you obviously had problems because this.....

“I was terrified” situation should never ever happen. If you trust your Dom then you should never be genuinely scared, I’m not counting the mind fuck games that Dom’s like to play in that. The D/s mind fuckery is intentional and supposed to give you that “what if?” thrill.

Oh dear she’s really topping from the bottom in this chapter! In BDSM I believe it should be a mutually beneficial arrangement. Safewords aren’t just for Subs, they are for either party. As far as the Power Exchange goes then BOTH parties are “in charge”, limits should be discussed and reviewed from time to time, Hard Limits should always be respected and Soft Limits can be pushed/ explored. The most important thing to remember is that CONSENT is vital those who prefer to play at the extreme end of the scale should do if that’s what the parties involved want. There are so many levels to BDSM that it’s staggering, I got the impression that yours is “play” as opposed to “lifestyle” honestly that’s not a problem, you have to go with what works for you.

As for Anon - my heart goes out to you that situation must be horribly frustrating. I’d suggest direct conversation, Dom’s aren’t exactly born with the knowledge and ability of how to be a Top/ Dom/ Master. Good Dom’s are made. Acting as a dominant solely based on intuition can be downright dangerous. He doesn’t have to read reams of stories but he should look up the basics and do some research. The internet is a wonderful tool brimming with information and not just porn or cat videos. You can find articles on BDSM, and it’s worth looking at. A good Dom will always test punishments on themselves before they punish their Sub, how else do they know what implement (if any) to use and how hard to hit.?

Maybe he’s a little bit embarrassed that he doesn’t already know what it’s all about? Maybe he’s a Switch and is too embarrassed to discuss it? My husband and I are both Switches. Regardless you do need a frank conversation including Hard and Soft limits, safe words etc.

So my advice is have a nice meal, dress sexily and talk about everything. Best of luck

Thanks for sharing, Tess (UK)

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Anyone who is truly interested needs to look around their local kink scene to find where there is a "munch" scheduled. Talk to the main Master or the main Dom and see if they hold workshops or seminars. Your S O will find them very interesting and informative. Becoming a Dom is not instant. It's a different way of thinking and an attitude which is way different from any other. Maybe you need a local Dom who isn't your spouse. You may just need counseling with your spouse so you can talk about what isn't working. Give one or more of these a chance before your relationship gets hurt worse.

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543about 1 year ago

What a great life !!!

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

In concert with Tessa (UK), this story contains a lot topping from the bottom. Which means manipulation.

Btw, being flogged is not being touched. Furthermore, whipping or flogging or even nipple clamping, should not be in the hands of novices. Nor should bondage been done at random. Or you shouldn't complain if blood circulation is damaged.

Nice story....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhissub2020@hissub2020
My apologies to the feminists but I am owned by my wonderful husband. I have loved him for many years but we have gone to another level. He is my D and I am his s.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES