Submitting With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl Skellins had other plans however... Offering you an escape, but also further worries. "Actually sweetheart... I don't suppose you could just chew through that downstairs behind the counter, could you? Looks like me an' your sis might be here for a while yet... an' I was s'posed to open up an hour ago..."

The request stunned you almost more than the vision of him and your sister had. The already advantage-taking old creep wanted you to open up his shop while he stayed here and slid his ugly penis back and forth through your beloved sibling's breasts?! How could anyone have the nerve to ask something like that?! You stared at him with your jaw hanging open, searching for any possible logical retort.

"B-but I don't know how to-... I-I've never worked in a-... I-I'm only wearing... What if a customer comes?"

He grinned a most magnanimous grin, waving aside all such complaints. "Oh, no-one's likely to turn up at this hour... I don't get any business really, till well past noon... It's just the look of the thing- Shops gotta look open. You can just sit behind the counter and munch!"

You still couldn't quite believe this was happening... But the idea of being anywhere else was incredibly alluring. You couldn't face Jenny and what she was doing in your current state either, for all manner of reasons. Without another word you scuttled off towards the door bare-footed, hoping against hope you could find some clear air down there.

Just as you were exiting the flat, however... one more call came out from behind you:

"Oh! And if Rod and Dave come round again, just send 'em on up..."

Chapter 5

You sat on a rickety, precarious stool behind the tool shop counter. Anxiously swinging your fully-bared legs as each stranger wandered past the poster-cluttered window out front. Why had you agreed to do this?! Dressed in just the borrowed clothes you'd slept in and imagining all the awful things that man might be doing with your beloved sister in the rooms above. The urge to dash back upstairs and grab her away was palpable... an itch beneath your antsy ass that kept you shuffling and shuffling. But your own senses of self-doubt and duty held you back, just barely. You'd agreed to do a thing, whether that was due to cowardice or not, so now you had to see it through. That was just the way you'd been raised.

Besides... it wasn't as if your sister had seemed unhappy to be where she was. Just what was she thinking, doing those things with him? How far did this deal of theirs go?! So often had she been the one to come rescue you, that you couldn't quite parse the notion that she could need rescuing. She had smiled at you... with Skeg's cock between her tits. Chatted away happily as if this was just another morning. Was that actually how every morning was going to go from now on? Could you live with that? Would you eventually just get used to it?!

So many questions... and with answers that might frighten you more than the askance. You swung your slender legs faster and took another large bite of slightly-burnt sweetness. This was not how you imagined running away with Jenny might end up like, at all. In any of those many times you had fantasised about such a thing, while scratching away in the back of a stuffy classroom... putting off the unavoidable approach of lunch break and its accompanying onslaught of teasing over your small stature and squeaky voice. At least those very things were now finally coming in useful. Though just how and why your twin had come up with an escape plan that involved you pretending to be a girl near indefinitely was another mystery to add to the pile. It had always been her that pushed the idea of playing dress-up when you were alone together... not that you had ever complained.

The creak of a door and jingle of its attached bell broke you panicking from these musings, nearly causing a swift death by attempt to breathe poptart before you spluttered back to reality. Fortunately, you recognised the two men who entered almost instantly as the pair who had helped carry your bags up yesterday. 'Rod' and 'Dave', two rough-around-the-edges characters that looked just a little bit younger than Skeg. Rod was dark-haired and wiry, the sort of man that always seemed to be smoking half a cigarette and barely said more than two words together. While Dave was tattooed and muscular, with a shock of ginger hair and a wide smile almost plastered across his face at all times.

"Skeg 'ere?" Asked the first entrant, barely giving you more than a glance.

"Um... yes. Up there... with my sister..." Was about all you could explain before the man sidled his way past and went straight on up. 'Great' you thought... now he was going to see her like that, too. Or... Join in?! The dismay at that extra consideration nearly jolted you away from the fact that the other man was still stood opposite. Beaming like the village idiot.

"She's a real 'ccommadating lass, that sis of yours... pretty too!" He announced, looking for all the world as if this was the most generous of compliments he could make and that you should be basking with pride over it. "'Course, that means you're pretty too. Being twins an' all..."

You felt the blush spreading up, right from the tips of your toes. All the way to blossom hot upon your cheeks. You'd never been flirted with before. Even as clumsily as this... and especially by a man. A man who stood a good foot and a half taller than you and bristled with easy, flexing confidence. You had no footing to prepare for this, unbalanced as you currently felt. But worst of all... There was something in the pit of your stomach that felt... warm. Something that wanted to reach out and cling to this one person who was actually being nice to you, right now. That set your soul a-spiralling more than anything else that had happened today. It left you wondering what your sister was feeling, as she actually let such people loose upon her own flesh and skin?

Dave was losing his stride a bit now though... clearly he had been expecting some sort of reply, rather than you just staring at him all that time. He began sidling towards the stairs as well.

"Anyways... we don't ask questions round 'ere. 'Bout why people do what they do. But I gots to say Ol' Skeg done more'n lucked out when he found yous two. Musta shook hands with the devil or summin'..."

And with that, he was gone. Leaving you doubly flustered at being left alone while your sister was further outnumbered. Whether that was still just out of fear for her... you were not so entirely sure.

Chapter 6

It was another hour or so, until the three men came back down those stairs. All of them still in the process of tucking shirts back in or pulling up flies. You shuddered to imagine what your sister had been doing with them for all that time, that they were so slow to reacquaint themselves with trousers. Skeg waved you back into freedom, resulting in a full blown scurry straight past them. Trying not to be aware of how every set of eyes followed your pantie-clad buttocks on their passage. Thank goodness your embarrassment-shrivelled genitals were suitably unimpressive enough to go unnoticed, when viewed from below and behind.

You burst through the open door of the apartment and slammed it shut behind you... unable to restrain the need to just have them all clear of your mind. You didn't know what state you expected to find your sister in when you turned around... but there were two distinctly opposing angles to your wants in that regard.

She was just lounging, on the sofa. Her long, luxurious legs crossing at the ankles upon one arm while she absent-mindedly scrolled through some page on her phone. For all the world like this was another lazy day at home, with nothing so much as a sheet of homework looming on the horizon. Except, she was completely naked. The baggy t-shirt and frayed panties she had slept in strewn casually across the floor. Her perfect, perky tits presented openly by the constricting presence of her upheld arms. You gulped to be allowed to view such majesty; the sacred vision of your twin which had always been hidden from you by just a few thin layers of clothing... apparently now deemed unnecessary. Hampered only by the equally ignored pools and dribbles of viscous, off-white slime she had left just drying on her smooth, pink skin. Some of it was clinging to her fringe... dangling down above one eye and threatening to join the further trickle dribbling down one cheek. Even as you watched, she subconsciously reached up one slender finger and gathered up a drip of this... slipping it between her lips as if it was just a drop of runaway ice cream.

When she got to the bottom of her article, she glanced up and spotted you. Making precisely no particular change in laidback attitude or posture at being seen in such a state. "Oh, hey Jay-Jay... Were you alright down there? I did say to Skeg that you could help out like that from time to time... but I sorta thought he'd teach you how it all worked first."

Powers of speech still seemed to be beyond you. For years you'd stared at your own girlish self in bedroom and bathroom mirrors, wondering just how much your twin's body had diverged from your own as you both had stumbled through puberty. Spinning around in whatever make-up and hairclips she'd pinned you in this time and wondering if, perhaps, that reflection was a near-enough simile. It wasn't though. As fragile and effeminate as you remained... she had grown into a full-blown woman. Her perky breasts and curving waist made mockery of the facade you were being forced to wear. How could anyone look at that, and think you were her little sister? She smiled slyly at you for a moment... giving the impression that she was basking a little in the way your eyes were roaming across her body, but made no even joking mention of it.

"Well I'm sure he'll give you the rundown of it, when the excitements worn off. That was pretty much the whole agreement: You help out down there sometimes, and I help out up here... whenever. Pretty good trade for free food and rent eh?"

The girl beamed, leaping to her feet at last and showing that extra half-an-inch she still had on you. She honestly described it as if she had discovered the discount code of the century on cheap pizza and squalid inner-city apartments. You watched as gravity took hold of the various puddles of man-gunk coating her chest and drew her attention likewise.

"Oh, yeah... Guess I should jump in the bath now, huh?"

She headed off to rummage through one of the bags you'd brought for a towel and some shampoo, noticeably neglecting to dig out any fresh set of clothes as she did so. You stood feeling frozen and grimy as the various dribbles of semen slowly made it all the way down past her belly-button, unheeded and unhindered.

She paused in the doorway to the cramped, little bathroom. Looking back at you with a playful, teasing smile.

"Do you wanna... share?"

Chapter 7

You slipped yourself into the steaming, bubbling pool of water... at the far end from your already submerged sister. The tub may not have been the prettiest thing... and the creaking floor below it when you clambered in, gave yet another reason for your heart to lurch. But that didn't change at all the wave of pleasant, calming relaxation of muscles that came with lowering yourself into its stewing embrace. Nor the intense awareness that it's restrictive size put you so close to your sibling's naked presence. Your legs were forced to slide down between hers, spread out as she was. Your calves brushing gently against her inner thighs... and toes only inches from her bottom. Some attempt had been made at insisting you couldn't possibly share this liquid berth with her, when she'd so flatly asked. Yet, here you were anyway... unable to ever refuse her, or pretend you had really wanted to.

"See! Isn't this nicer? Just like when we were kids... I can't believe we never tried this at home!"

Jenny splashed a little water in your direction, indeed just as she once had when you were inseparable little monsters. Bathing off the day's mud and scraped knees under the watchful eye of Nanny.

"Someone would've caught us... and told father. You know he didn't like us spending so much time together..." '-even with clothes on'. Was how that sentence ended, inside your head.

"Didn't want me corrupting his perfect, little grade-card on legs more like..." Your twin snorted, not quite able to hide the disdain from her voice. It was true though... the man had only ever seemed interested in collecting the embossed fruits of your studies to show off to his friends and business partners, while Jenny had been given up upon years ago. She splashed the water, again angrily.

"But, I mean, that's the whole point. Isn't it...? We can do whatever we like now! We're free from all those stuck up assholes judging us on this or that, day in, day out. Just because we were supposed to be living out the picture perfect life they're told everyone wants."

She waved her arms in the air, to outline her frustrations... though all you really noticed was the way this dragged her cleavage up and out of the veiling bubbles a little. Not that you disagreed. The ever-revolving multitude of hired help that seemed to lurk around every corner of your parent's house had always seemed like a haunting of gossiping spirits. Not present in your lives long enough to get to know you, but for plenty enough time to form opinions and pass notes across your father's desk. Almost as if catching either of you out in something was their chance at moving up in the world.

"Come up this end... I want to wash your hair." She commanded, annoyance still clear in her voice. You knew that she didn't hold it against you; that you had been the chosen favourite: endlessly pressured to achieve. While she had been cast by the wayside: the rebellious troublemaker causing problems for the point of it. In fact you'd always felt she pitied you more, being paraded and put on a pedestal where she could slip out the back door. But that didn't mean it didn't upset her... as strong as she'd grown.

You obeyed her order, and scooted yourself down between her open legs. Letting your back come to rest against the soft cushioning of her breasts. Even that expanse of mostly uninteresting skin and spine, leapt into sensitivity in pressing up so close to her. You could feel the changes in texture where her nipples and areolae made themselves known. Were they rising to attention as her moving arms caused gentle friction between you? Or was that just another figment of your over-stimulated imagination? The soaping scratch of her hands against your scalp was enough as it was. Several minutes of diffusing silence passed as you dissolved into that massaging feeling. Your brain felt like a pancake sizzling wherever her strong but slender fingers moved. Feeling her play with your hair had always sent you into a trance-like state, putty to her intimate caresses... but this was that and more. Lying naked among the bubbles with your darling twin; everything else in all the world seemed to fade away. It had all been worth it. Everything... Just to have such a moment together.

Chapter 8

"I couldn't cut it in school like you could..." Jenny offered, when the frustrations of the past had all settled once more and you were both just bathed in the private, comforting presence of each other once more. She had moved on from your hair now, and was tracing abstract patterns across the skin of your back and shoulders.

"I could never keep up with all those 'expected grades', no matter how hard I tried. Or stand hanging around with all those other girls who just wanted to talk about the last thing that 'Daddy' bought them, and which fancy movie-star parties they'd gone to with Mommy at the weekend."

It seemed like she wanted to talk... needed to, perhaps. To lighten all the burden of those overhanging questions which you hadn't asked. Showing acknowledgement and trailing guilt at the fact you had simply dropped everything to follow along with this plan of hers, as always. She knew you would never refuse her, so some honest explanation of her thoughts was the least she could give you.

"So, eventually... I just gave up. I ditched class whenever I could and just walked around town... finding places I'd never been and all the different people I could meet. Skeg and the guys were just one of the little groups I ended up making friends with..."

She hugged you from behind, pulling you back into the prior embrace. Sharing some of the past feelings of confusion and loneliness she'd felt back then. Wandering the streets as a lost, teen brat, with all the privileges the world could offer but no friends or direction. You'd known she played hookey a lot, but had never really imagined where she went or what it felt like to be alone in the city wearing a pompous school uniform; dodging cops and awkward questions wherever she could. In his occasional fits of incandescent rage whenever father had got another letter from her school, he had always proclaimed that she was probably 'sucking hobo's dicks on street corners!' Looking at the style of relationship she already had established with Skeg and co... you wondered if perhaps she had decided to live up to that expectation at least, just out of spite.

"Skeg's not so bad, really... when you get to know him." She murmured, as if tracing the path of your thoughts through the way your skulls were resting against each other. Sometimes, just sometimes... you thought there might be some truth to all those joking insinuations of telepathy people made about twins. "He's just a bit... sad, and lonely and beaten down by life, y'know..."

She began tracing patterns across your front now. Absentmindedly winding her hands and fingertips around your chest, and arms, and belly. "I don't really know what happened... but there was some big thing with his wife and daughter. Which ended up with him losing one, then the other... sort of. So now he's just this funny-looking, old guy with a dead-end shop that's like... slowly dying."

Her hands had descended all the way to your legs now, tickling the outlines of your inner thighs half-visible through the remaining patches of bubbles. "I think he really just wants the, like, companionship and stuff... but he doesn't even know how to show it. So he goes down all these weird and pervy routes instead... I was just the first person to come along and say: 'Yeah, that sounds fun! Let's do that!'"

She chuckled, warm and dirtily. Pride ringing clear in her nightingale voice. "...You shoulda seen how shocked they all looked when he first told me to suck his cock and I replied: 'Okay, get it out then!'"

Your awareness of how close your twin's hands were to your own genitalia was now a roaring wall of whitenoise, held at the back of your mind. Even before she talked openly about sucking someone else's. You had to say something. Had to distract away... or keep this moment going...

"You don't mind doing... that sort of thing for them, really? It doesn't... bother you?"

She laughed again, rocking the pair of you side to side... and edging those fingers just a little bit closer.

"No, silly. I wouldn't do it if it did!...It's just fun, y'know. Like, everybody acts like it's this whole big thing..."

Her words took on a teasing slant. Both hands began to move.

"But then you get down there and do it and it just feels..."