Submitting With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why are these two idiots covering for your debts? Even they're not stupid enough to lend you something for nothing anymore." The presumable Miss Skellins counted the money carefully, before stuffing it straight in her bra. The ample amount of flesh there presumably offering her most secure of placements where compared to the ridiculous tightness of her pants.

"None of your business-" Skeg was halfway through saying, before Rod cut in with an uncharacteristic burst of vocabulary: "Services rendered and investment in future opportunities." He chuckled in a cigarette-stained croak, looking down on you and your sister with a toothy smirk.

"Ah..." Replied the woman, joining in on the smirk. "That makes more sense..." She didn't seem particularly fussed by the idea of her father offering access to his new tenants to pay off his debts though. Once again you were struck with the idea that there were a wholly different set of rules for what was acceptable around here, compared to the part of society you'd come from. People did what they wanted, behind closed doors... as long as it didn't put me out of pocket.

"Well they are cute... I'll give you that." Nancy sighed, perusing the cum-cleaning pair of you as if her father had just got a new pair of gerbils. "Maybe I'll start popping around again, now and then... just to check up on them."

Skeg's face seemed to break out in the widest and most genuine smile you'd yet seen. As if some flicker of actual hope had finally pierced his crusty, twisted heart. "Anytime! You know my door is always open to my baby girl. Me an' the boys are seriously looking out for 'em, best we can. Keeping 'em safe as could be, ain't we lads?"

Both the other men nodded eagerly, putting a stitch of confusion in your heart. You wanted not to believe them. To think they were really all three monsters, just taking advantage of you and your sister's predicament. But it wasn't so simple as that... nothing was simple.

Nancy offered another 'hmmm', showing a similar pattern of measured distrust. She turned to head for the door though, letting her father escort her out... once he'd hopped his trousers back on. You could hear him chattering excitedly with her, all the way down the stairs. As if he hadn't had a chance to talk openly to his own child in a long, long time.

Chapter 13

An hour or so later... you still hadn't had a moment to collect your thoughts together over what had just happened. Skeg had remained downstairs to actually run his own bloody shop for a bit, but Rod and Dave had just stayed hanging around the flat... as if it was as much their space as yours. You had ended up sandwiched between them on the couch, watching an endless stream of vacuous daytime television. Feeling hemmed in and towered over even when you were all sat down. Your sister was laid out across all your knees, having slipped her panties back on, but nothing else. The soft curves of her butt coming to rest directly on your crotch while one man unconsciously squeezed and groped her chest and the other ran a hand up and down her inner thigh.

Of course, it wasn't long before two cocks escaped their zippers once more. Jenny slid one of these into her cheek and ran her lips back and forth across it all while really just watching the flickering screen. You were beginning to realise that using her body to arouse these men was already as natural to her as breathing. That was why the deal she'd made for this apartment barely seemed a heavy price at all, to her. Down the other end, Rod was even making use of her feet... crossing them over and holding the toes as he slid their smooth, curving arches up and down his erection. Trapped in the middle of all of this, you felt so utterly out of place... in a jail of casual travesty. Yet, beneath your own sibling's crotch, where it lay resting upon your lap... your own penis was still railing against the rough fabric of its own bonds. You prayed she could not feel it. Prayed that she didn't know that it had stayed that way ever since you had held those other two phalluses yourself, and sprayed them down upon her bucking form. But, that bond between you as twins seemed to backfire now: She knew... and she knew, you knew, she knew.

When the home invaders finally left, off to actually do... whatever lines of work they supposedly did all day; you were left alone with the sibling who had waved them off. She stalked back toward the couch with a wickedly-wide grin upon her face, breasts bouncing freely. The girl wasted no time at all in jumping up onto your lap, straddling you while facing you and looking down through that valley of her own tits. The body-pinning unfairness of this position, where she had you between her knees and could threaten to smother against her chest at any moment... set your whole mind reeling. This was not how brothers and sisters interacted with one another, but then neither was anything else that had happened over the last few days. Your little penis stung where it was trapped within the lacy net of yet another pair of her panties. Trying desperately to push its way out through them and button-popping denim toward the tantalising-close fork of her legs. You could smell the scent of other men's cum on her, along with the alluring pheromones of a young woman's sweat and recently-liberated juices. You'd never known a girl could make the air around her taste like that... not unpleasantly stale or sordid, but just freshly fleshy and human.

She smiled a smile full of unsuitable thoughts and memories, thanking you dearly for coming along on this adventure with her. "Jo! You just jacked off two guys onto my face! That was so hot! I'm so proud of you!"

Hearing her state it out loud just compounded the statement into reality. You had indeed done that. You could still feel the friction of them against your palms. See the look of delight on her face as it had began to rain white and warm splatters. But you didn't have a moment to assess why on earth that might make her proud of you, before she was pushing the point home with a kiss.

Her tongue drove in directly to the back of your mouth, nearly choking you in surprise. Yet, as soon as it began tangling with your own, your body reacted on an instinct of eagerness and long, long restrained wants. She gripped either side of your face in slender hands and pushed her body down against yours, melding you with the back cushions of the couch. Your own arms faltered, for a second... before wrapping themselves around her back. Closer and closer, her divided knees came: to grinding that fork between her legs against your own. You could barely find air through your nose, but would have gladly suffocated just to keep that moment going for a little longer. This was your sister. Your womb-sharer. The other half of your soul. For so long you had wanted nothing more than to feel those soft lips against yours. If all it had taken was to paint those lips with some other men's spunk... was that really so steep a price? You thought you could probably taste them. A meaty saltiness to her breath as she sucked your tongue back into her own warm, wet cavern for a while. But this was your first kiss... with anyone, ever. Every aspect of it was imprinting itself as the most wonderful thing ever within your mind. If other men's semen was simply what your sister's mouth tasted like, then that was more than fine with you. She was your everything. You would do anything to make her happy.

Chapter 14

You stayed like that for half an hour at least. Just embroiled with one another, making out like only those in their late teens can. Dedicating yourselves to the most thorough exploration of the other sibling's face as possible. It was almost impossible to think: that taking two other men's cocks in hand was what had won you this wonder. Just as coming here in the first place and watching Jenny offer herself to Skeg had given you the chance to share a bathtub alone with her. Try though you might... it was hard not to see the connections there. See the direction she was leading you both down and the hidden desires she was perhaps still keeping hidden. This 'deal' seemed to be changing all the time. Growing more and more one-sided, because it almost seemed like she was actually pushing down on the other side of the scales. She was proud of you for jacking off Rod and Dave on to her own face. What did that mean? Did she want you to be more involved with... that side of things?

Your twin broke off the kiss for a moment, her breath coming in raggedy gasps. She looked down on you from her position of power, mounted upon your lap and with her naked breasts just tantalising inches from your own salivating mouth.

"You make such a beautiful little sister..." She giggled in a dizzy-from-headrush sounding way. Admiring how the clothes she'd picked out for you clung to your small, effeminate form. Her hands were upon your shoulders now, in a tight and levering grip. The outfit she was referring to had just shrunk into comfortable familiarity by now. The idea that you might one day be able to wear your own, more masculine clothes again seeming to have already faded far by the wayside. So quickly wearing skirts and frilly blouses; the padded bras and secondhand panties she pulled out for you; it all just seemed so normal and routine. Embarrassing still... a little humiliating even. But a sort of background humiliation that you simply accepted and put up with. It was only times like right now: when the last swelling vestiges of your manhood were straining against clothing not designed to hold them, that you really remembered you were wearing them at all.

That feeling of friction and constraint was increasing though, as she continued to grind her hips against you while dipping in and out for further, fleeting kisses. The buttons on the front of those tight, tight jean-shorts digging in to you with an awful combination of pleasure and pain. You felt her teeth upon your earlobe and found an echoing sharpness of discomfort and wonder. It was only when you heard the little moans she was whispering through that crushing embrace, that you realised what was truly happening. She was using you as a scratching post. A rubbing place. A tree to scratch the animalistic itch that always seemed to be boiling between the thighs of your insatiable kin. She shoved her tongue down your throat once more and you could feel the pressure and desperation building up behind it. Your sister pushed you further and further back, into the dislodging embrace of the sofa cushions. Her knees and hips following as she mashed herself into you harder and harder.

Meanwhile your own poor erection was feeling nothing if not battered. Unable to stretch out and stiffen in any of the ways it wanted. Cursed by the endless frustration of those unrelenting buttons and the general restriction of netted lace and rough denim. You needed to reach down and undo the damn things... but there was simply no chance to. The bucking creature riding you kept her crotch glued against them like a vacuum-seal, and it was made obvious your hands were required to be fastened to her hips... lest she lose that precious balance of rhythm. You were a throne to be ground against, not a lover in equality. That much you understood perfectly. Though you were fairly certain Jenny hadn't set out to use you so, simply being swept up in her own desires to remember who you were. You could feel a deep shudder beginning to take hold, deep within the recesses of her pelvis.

She leaned back from you and let her weight hang loose in your supporting arms. Several large, spasming convulsions seemed to roll up through her entirety, starting from that place where your two forms met. To you, she looked like an angel. Floating there, bare chested. In a moment of pure bliss. Some strange inner part of you cracked and overflowed, knowing you had caused such a well of release and pleasure in this one you loved so much. With a gasp, you felt yourself peak too... though in a way you never had before. Though barely able to swell to half the length it possibly could... and only given the second-hand friction of her silky underwear being rubbed upon denim and metal... You felt several spurts of sticky goop empty out into what little space they could find in there. It felt so majestically disgusting, to soil yourself so... Then be trapped there, wilting, in the mess of it. She toppled back forward and then dragged you down with her, ending up in a dog-pile embrace laid out. Her long, blonde hair fell about you and she squeezed up to you cheek to cheek, seeming to fall asleep then and there. So that was how you spent the afternoon, entwined in your twin... wearing a spunk-filled set of her panties, slowly cooling.

Chapter 15

You woke up early the next morning still on that sofa. Still wrapped in the arms of your twin. Still wearing those stained and crusty shorts and panties. That last part made you feel unsurprisingly grimy, but there had seemed no time to get changed. The whole rest of the afternoon yesterday had become a blur of dipping in and out of consciousness: napping together, then making out, then watching more junk tv, then making out some more. The fact that both your bodies were just lurid, sweaty messes throughout had only seemed to add to the sense of world-dismissing comfort.

Now, though... you needed a shower. And were sort of glad, in a way, to be able to do so while your sister slept away. She would almost certainly have complicated matters, in one way or another. You wanted some space and running water to gather your thoughts in.

She had used you to get herself off with! Surely that had to mean something... Had to add some colour to where all this was heading. Where all her constant teasing was leading you. Or was it all just down to how overflowingly horny those constant interactions with Skeg and his friends were making her? Were you just the make-do solution when they finally left you both alone?

You stripped down and clambered into the rusting, old bathtub... the memory of her hands taking charge of you beneath a soapy surface instantly springing forth once more. She'd said you made a 'beautiful little sister'! Was that what she wanted from you: Another effeminate confidante with which she could share her own twisted joy in this sluttily submissive lifestyle? Could you cope with that? Could you stand being nothing but an occasional accessory, if it meant seeing how happy those older men's attentions made her? That wide, wide smile she'd worn as you splattered it with someone else's ejaculate had almost made the whole experience worth it. Waking up an erection you had been trying hard to resist.

Shaking the image loose, you ran a hand across the back of your freshly-washed calves. A slight hint of stubble was already beginning to make itself known. It wasn't as if you had been particularly hairy at all, back when you had actually been able to live as a boy... but the smooth and silky feeling after Jenny had first shaved you had been an unlooked-for pleasure among the entire process. Wanting to feel independent in this constant act of theatre, you dug out her bright-pink razor and set to work. Perhaps she'd rest an arm upon them later, and be amazed at their recovered smoothness?! While you were digging within her washbag... you also decided it might help if you gave a little make-up a go. She had slid lines around your eyes, powdered your cheeks and painted your lips so many times over the years... but you had never tried it yourself.

The first few attempts needed wiping clear immediately. You had chosen colours far too bright and garish, then applied it all so clumsily... that even a clown working nights at a cheap whorehouse might well have laughed you out the door. Eventually, however, you managed some hint of amateur subtlety: Thin black eyeliner that only wobbled slightly. A little bit of blush upon cheeks that regularly made their own, and a set of baby-pink lips that you were actually quite proud of. Then you headed through to the bedroom and found you suddenly had free reign over the vast and varied collection of clothes your sister had brought over from that distant, previous life. It suddenly struck you that, not half a week ago, the realisation that none of your own garments had been deemed fit to make the journey... had left you in wells of terror. Yet now, the prospect of picking out your own crossdressing aspect actually put a little skip in your step, and flutter in your heart. Was it just an eagerness to show Jenny you could be exactly who she wanted you to be? Or did the swish and freedom of feeling a breeze between your legs hold a delight all of its own for you now? There was something just a little naughty about dressing up and playing pretend, right before these older men's eyes. Intimidating but invigorating, too. Holding on to a secret with just the flimsiest cotton veils flowing over it. You worried it might become addictive...

Still, you picked out the prettiest pink summer-dress you could find. One that matched your new lipstick almost perfectly. Combined with a pair of brown tights you thought you could almost go pantiless... Just in case Jenny decided she wanted to rub up against you again... You chickened out of that plan, though. Not trusting that one of the three perverts wouldn't steal a glimpse under the hem of your dress at some point. Your sister's underwear collection was a treasure trove to raid, however. You soon found a silky-feeling thong with enough room in the front to tuck your genitalia into, at least. The new experience of having only the thinnest strip of material riding up between your buttcheeks was delightful. Another little secret you could keep reminding yourself of, all day long.

With all that taken care of, you drummed yourself up some breakfast. Munching on yet more poptarts from where you could watch your sister sleep. It was really starting to seem not so bad... this predicament you'd landed in.

Chapter 16

Jenny slept on as you finished your breakfast and set about cleaning up the flat a little. Lying there naked and drooling as you bustled around that oh-so confined living space. You could not escape the urge to glance at her smooth, toned legs. Her panty-clad ass and leant upon chest-pillows. Under your own thigh-length dress, an embarrassing swelling just kept reappearing. Threatening you with unladylike urges to stand over her, watching. What would she do, if she woke up to find you stood there playing with yourself? The terrible thing was... you doubted she would mind at all. Meaning such an abuse of trust and dignity was held back only by your own sense of will and respect.

Eventually, you couldn't stand it any longer. The chores had ran out. The only choice you had left was to take yourself away somewhere to cool off. You tiptoed down the stairs into Skeg's shop, not quite sure what you were expecting to do when you got there.

"Well g'morning, little missy!" Came a friendly call, almost immediately. "I wuz wonderin' when you or your sister might make a showing..."

The ugly, old creep was stood behind his counter, working on some complicated-looking piece of machinery splayed out in front of him. You had never actually seen him do anything towards the running of his business before... so the sight of him with spectacles on the end of his nose and a tiny screwdriver in hand put you slightly more at ease. Surely he was less likely to do anything awful while the shop was open and he was busy.