Submitting With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They wrapped themselves around the base of your testicles, cupping and supporting the small, but swollen pillar that started there.

"Natural, I guess. Human. Just one person doing something nice for another person and feeling pretty good themself while doing it."

Your cock and balls were now completely encased in a lacing net of your sister's fingers. Hidden beneath the veiling drift of a deflating island of bubbles. Hidden within this small,cramped bathtub, in this small, cramped apartment, far from all the prying eyes of those who might say that this should not be happening. She hadn't asked or acknowledged. Had been doing nothing but describing her acts of pleasuring others, in fact. Yet her thumbs closed in behind and you were fully encircled by the hands of your only sibling. Jenny began moving that two-handed grip up and down... slowly, gently... and you felt the breath you'd been holding for what seemed like the last five minutes, leak out in tiny gasps.

She kept talking in your ear. Subtle little whispers joined by the occasional nibble at your lobes.

"You can actually tell, when you're touching their cocks. Can work out how good you're making 'em feel, just by licking this or squeezing that. It's exciting!"

Her pace beneath the surface had been steadily increasing. That source of all your tension feeling as if it was already reaching its limits. So many sleepless nights having led up to this moment.

"You can feel when they're getting close. If it's in your hands, or throat, or even between your tits. Can feel it twitching and throbbing and getting even more swollen. And then the messy bit afterwards is just another thing to like about it, really. It's like a reward for all your hard work. Let's you know you've earned it."

Somewhere in that little essay, you had already lost yourself. Melting into your sister's hands as your little hips spasmed back against her. It had all gone so quickly. Been such a short burst of release that you could hardly believe it had happened. Yet, before you could absorb it at all... she had hopped out from behind you. Grabbing the only towel to go sort out her hair in the bedroom. Leaving you lying in a puddle of lukewarm water... small strings of white substance drifting and dissolving away from you.

Chapter 9

The next day, you again found yourself stuck behind the counter of that apparently clientless little business enterprise, while Skeg, Rod and Dave were being entertained by your sister. Was this just going to be your life now? Trapped in fidgeting boredom as your mind mulled over everything they could be doing to her... and everything that she had done to you, last night. Somehow the scope of the former and minutia of the latter seemed to stretch on equally infinitely through the storms in your skull. You had barely been able to sleep a wink last night, feeling her breath upon the back of your neck as she snored away contentedly. No mention had been made of what had occurred beneath the stirring surface of that bathwater. You'd eaten together and watched flickering television and then lain down next to each other without a single hint that anything had changed. It almost made you believe that you'd imagined the entire thing... that your twin hadn't reached around and jerked you off until you came, sat naked together in an incestuous soup bowl.

Over the top of all that were the more general fears of what you'd do if a customer actually did show up. And what if they recognised you were an eighteen year old boy wearing especially short, denim shorts and a flowery blouse. A crossdressing runaway who was supposed to be packing his bags right now to catch an flight across the atlantic toward the prestigious university your father had picked out. In fact, so embroiled were you in all these contesting worries that you almost missed the ringing bell which announced the opening of the shop's front door. Fortunately... the lady who came in was already yelling before you even got a chance to see her. Your natural timidity bringing a hide-or-flight reflex that stalled somewhere between running immediately for the stairs and ducking behind the counter. Leaving you actually just stranded on your little stool like a rabbit in the headlights, facing the full brunt of a verbal assault not meant to be aimed at you.

"That's it old man! I've waited long enough... you better have that 200 dollars you owe me or I'm going to start swinging at windows and then shove this so far up your-"

The woman's tirade faltered mid flow when, in brandishing the large and sturdy looking baseball bat she was wielding... she realised the face she was waving it toward wasn't the one she was expecting.

"Wait... Who the fuck are you?" She deftly redirected into, all the anger dropping out of her voice immediately. To be replaced with just mild, confused amusement. Never had you known someone switch between 100% fury and a chuckling smile so quickly... Somehow it scared you even more. She swung the bat back down just as easily, leaning on it like a cane and allowing you a moment to climb down from abject panic. Tall-heeled boots led their way up to tight-leather pants, topped off by an open checkered shirt and just a bra. Her hair was black and wavy, dragged out of her face by a wide bandana... but a certain shape to her nose was already seeming familiar.

"I-I'm Jo... Mr Skeg told me to- I'm just supposed to sit here while... He's upstairs with my sister... I can-"

None of your attempts at escape by communication seemed to be landing. Surprisingly, nothing in all your years of extensive home-tutoring and strict, private education had prepared you for what to do if a quite attractive lady runs at you with a baseball bat. She seemed to have got the jist, though.

"Sister, eh?...Cute." You didn't quite know what was cute, in her eyes. The twenty-something was looking you up and down with measured predation. Like an eagle deciding whether you were enough of a morsel to bother swooping down for.

"Well, Jo... Could you go up there and tell my no-good daddy that Nancy wants him... though, maybe don't mention the bat."

She looked at you expectantly... but some suicidal part of your mind was still trapped in the feeling of responsibility over the duty you'd been given.

"Errm, but... I'm supposed to watch the shop... You can just go up... if you want?"

The threatening presence smiled, especially sweetly.

"Don't you worry about that... I expect I've had a good deal more practice running this place than you have. I'll make sure nothing gets broken... yet."

Then she glanced up at the staircase to the apartment with a very different look... and said with a faraway tone:

"I've a few too many memories up there... to want to go back."

Chapter 10

You scurried up the stairs as fast as you could, desperate to escape from the piercing eyes of that woman. She scared you in a way only one other person ever had: your sister. Seeming to contain that same, barely-contained chaotic energy which meant you could never quite tell what she might do next. The predictably terrible such as Skeg or your mother and father were one thing... but how could you face up to these fey beauties who seemed able to just reject all social norms and do exactly as they saw fit?

You pushed through the apartment door, already knowing you were going to regret what you saw on the other side. Your sister was sprawled out naked on the brand new beanbag that Dave had brought this morning: a 'moving in' present it hadn't taken much to guess had ulterior motives behind it. The giver himself, and his tight-lipped companion, were stood over her head... both with their cocks in hand. You thought for a moment that that was the worst of it, until the grunting sounds of Skeg drew your attention to that half-crouching body. The man's back was towards you, with those oh-so recognisable legs sticking out and around his thrusting body. With a burbling gasp you genuinely tripped over the last step up through the doorway, ending up flat on the faux-wood floor. Shaking arms lifted you back up to reaffirm the unbearable: Those were your sibling's perfect limbs, waggling unsuitably in the sunlight... as the ugly, old landlord pumped away at the hips between them. Throughout it all, you'd never thought she'd let them... It was only the third day you'd been here! How could that disgusting pervert have already wormed his way inside her sacred-?!

Everyone was looking at you as if you were the shocking sight here. A varied selection of grins and sneers of which you could only latch onto your sister's herself, when she leaned up from her compromised position to ask:

"Are you alright Jay-Jay? Why'd you come running in like that?"

Again, there was no reference, sign or consideration to the fact she was currently being invaded right before your eyes. No indication that she'd think this scene might in any way shock or upset you. She was concerned that you'd fallen over... not that you'd walked in on the person you held most precious in all the world being fucked and masturbated over by three still veritable strangers. Nothing made sense anymore. So all you could do was hold onto the things that you could understand.

"Umm... Mr Skeg, there's a lady... Nancy... downstairs. She seems a bit... upset."

Not mentioning the bat was about all you could do for yourself. Some small voice in the back of your head was rather desperately hoping he might end up on the wrong end of it. The shopkeep did not seem particularly fazed by this information, though.

"Oh, is she back already? Knows just when to come, that daughter o' mine..."

He chuckled, dryly. Aiming a meaningful look at the other two men, who seemed to enjoy the joke.

"Well, you'll have to tell her to wait. I ain't done 'ere yet... and neither's your sis, Rod or Davey. Wouldn't be right, ta leave em all hanging!"

He then proceeded to resume bucking his hips forward and back, earning a surprised, little 'ooh' from Jenny. A moaning sound of pleasure that near rent your heart in two. Dave had moved forward to help you back to your feet, a hand you gladly accepted... until you realised his large and swollen penis was still swinging freely near your chest height. The meaty appendage near hypnotised you by its size and proximity... you'd never even really seen someone else's up close. Especially not a full-grown man's one. It seemed to twitch and wink at you in a horrifying manner, bursting from the man's open boxers in a way yours most certainly didn't.

Only the fear of Nancy and her bat managed to shake you loose of that stunned fascination. Your erstwhile landlord did not seem to be taking the situation seriously at all. Was he not worried what she might do to the shop... or you, if you went back down empty-handed? The whole scenario was making you feel quite nauseous with anxiety... You held onto Dave's arm for dear life, brought over to stand between him and Rod and look down upon your own, panting twin. Just who were these people, and was this the sort of life they led day in, day out?! It all seemed so very overwhelming.

Chapter 11

It was a strange thing... to stand over the naked form of your twin. Watching the bouncing, mechanical physicality of her body as it was invaded. The way her entire musculature; from legs, to stomach, to arms stretched out for balance; ebbed and flowed in a display of what was occurring within her. It was eerily beautiful... to watch this unveiled shape, which you had spent such a long time trying to imagine and envision; suddenly laid out and presented in all its lewdest reality. You could barely bring yourself to look further, on to where Skeg was actually entering the pink flower between your sibling's thighs. Yet, somehow the entire tableau did not revolt you so much as captivate you in sordid fascination. All the complicated feelings you felt for your sister, exacerbated by what had happened between you last night, were tangled up in watching her being used by this pot-bellied old man to throw his veiny cock into, again and again.

She stared up straight back at you. That distorted mirror of yourself who you saw as the far more ideal and attractive version of the template. Blushing cheeks and panting breaths told you she had been enjoying this invasion for quite some time now, sparking her nerves up to hyper-heightened levels. Beaming up at you all the uncomplicated, honest bliss she was earning from this unsavoury, unseemly interaction. As if she wanted to include you in what she was experiencing, unabashed that you were her brother and that all the world might more than frown at this entire situation. Her breasts bouncing with every penetration, Jenny reached up and grabbed hold of your ankles. Using you as an anchor point for her to more readily accept the heaving thrusts of this man she had put you both into the hands of. There was some hint of apology in that gaze, perhaps: 'I hadn't planned for you to see me like this so soon' but, that was as far as it went. Your sibling made no attempts to hide how happy she was to be lying there, sweating. Wrapping her knees around Skeg to pull him in deeper and eyeing up the other cocks above her in salivating glory. Within your tightly constricting shorts, things stirred in deeply unsettling conversation with that look of open hunger.

Yet, that Fury downstairs with her wooden weapon still ate upon your fears. The fact that no-one seemed to be taking her seriously, something you were sure would end up blamed on you. Unable to summon the courage to challenge this act unfolding before you in general, and yet unbelieving quite what you were about to say... you found yourself saying it anyway:

"C-can you go a bit faster, Skeg? I really think Miss Nancy wants to speak to you..."

The grunting man grinned as if he'd just caught you revealing the most humiliating of weaknesses.

"Want to see your sis get properly stirred up, eh? Knew you had'ta be some kind of nympho too. Why don'tcha help out Rod and Dave there...? That'll speed things up!"

"What? N-no I... can't-"

You couldn't spit the words out at all before the large arm of Dave, which you had still been clinging to in anxiety... began to move.

"Here, Prettiness... Just do it like this." He said, in kind and gentle tones. Wrapping his much larger hand around your own and guiding it to his shaft.

"I bet a shy gal like you's never even touched one before... Just give 'im a squeeze and move up and down with me..."

I have touched one before... was all you could think, before you had that fleshy girth of another man in your grip. Though it was certainly nothing near the size of this. On the other side, Rod had also wordlessly taken control of your soft and dainty fingers, wrapping them around his less thick, but more lengthy, phallus. You felt yourself boil over in redness as both men began to move their own hands, dragging yours along with them. Your sister stared up at you with a distinctly curious look on her face as you were forced to jerk off two strangers, high above her. All you could do was focus on that view of her naked, pulsating form as your own limbs and digits were used as accessories to her own theatrical debasement.

Before long the two men had released their guiding grips and left you just masturbating them in space, all of your own accord. There seemed little point in stopping now... they would only return that insistence. So instead you stood there on your own two feet, dressed in your sister's clothing and giving handjobs to those enjoying this vision of her. Waves of utter, grimy horror washed over you with every second... but at the same time some part of you seemed to revel in it. Imagining if your father, or mother, or teachers, or bullies could see you now... so far from the perfect, little straight-A student boy you were supposed to be. Within that tighter and tighter growing denim, your little cock throbbed in answer to the calls these much more fitting examples were giving. Your sister was right. You could feel the ever-growing pleasures within them. The blood pumping through veins beneath the grip of your palms. The fact that it was someone else's pleasure adding a whole new alien level to the experience.

You heard the grunting, moaning crescendo of Jenny and Skeg as both of them reached their climaxes, one after the other. Then felt an answering moment of euphoria within the two pillars under your own charge. A confusing surge of pride as they both sprayed their own spurting fountains of viscous, white substance onto that target far below. You kept going until every last twitching eruption had occurred, coating your sibling's face in strings of sticky goop. Then could only stand there, grip loosening... in full comprehension of what you'd done. Your fingers unravelled, but could not quite let go, of the men you had just jerked off. While there before you, her eyes squeezed shut... was an abstract painting of your twin. Splashed with the filthy offerings you'd earned for her.

Chapter 12

"So this is where you've got to..." An amused voice announced, walking in on the scene at hand. Apparently Nancy had got bored enough of waiting to get over her hangups about entering the flat. The bat was still with her, but currently being bounced along in a less about-to-be-used sort of way. She pushed it forward to lean on, two-handed, as she calmly inspected the mess that had been made of your sister in the centre of the room.

"I see you've found another keen pair of little helpers here, Dad."

Skeg pulled himself free of Jenny, his deflating cock still glistening a little with a mix of his semen and her juices. You were horrified all over again to realise he'd cum in your sibling without any signs of a condom, as he wiped himself clean on her inner thigh. The old man didn't seem to have any problem having his penis hanging free in front of his own daughter, making no move to go find wherever his pants had ended up.

"Don't get like that Nance... this's charity. They didn't have nowhere else ta go, or no money to live on. I'm just helpin 'em get set up, is all."

"Uh-huh." Said the twenty-something, expressing exactly as much faith in that statement of generosity as might be expected. "And I suppose, since you've just taken in these extra mouths to feed out the kindness of your heart- I should give you an extra break on those two-hundred bucks you owe me?"

The young woman spoke with the dry cynicism of someone who'd heard every excuse in the book by now, this being not the lamest attempt he might have given before by far.

Skeg glanced at the bat for the first time. Choosing magnanimously not to bring it into conversation. "No, no... not at all... I can give that to you right now, actually. Can't I boys?"

This last part was directed at Rod and Dave. Who, with only minor grumbles of assent, then began searching for their wallets in unzipped jeans. You, however, realising you had a moment spare and no-one was going to get immediately bashed over the head... let go of their penises at last and ran to grab some tissues from the bathroom. Returning to see the two men handing $100 a piece to the surprised-looking Nancy. Meanwhile you scooted in next to your sister's head and began helping her clear off a little of the gunk obscuring her vision, letting her sit up a little and open her eyes.