Suburban Psy-Op Pt. 04.5

Story Info
Jenna persuades Ivan the IT guy to work late for the boss.
3.1k words
4.82
4k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMobius
DrMobius
40 Followers

Ivan disliked many things about his job but the fact that his office had a full bathroom with a shower was not one of them. He worked long hours and it was nice to have the option to clean up before leaving for the day. He was a man of about 35, of average height and slightly overweight as so often happens to men over 30 who spend most of their time behind a desk. He'd been poached by the Agency in grad school and the work was challenging and paid quite well though it came with the constant knowledge that one was working with mind readers on a regular basis. Fortunately he belonged to that, as his employer put it, "annoying 2%" of the population who was immune to direct mind control. That, at least, guaranteed he was incentivized both monetarily and otherwise. He rinsed the last of the shampoo out of his short, graying dark hair and goatee and stepped out of the shower and began to dry himself off. He looked for his glasses by the sink and, not finding them there, wrapped the towel around his waist and headed out to his office where he assumed he'd left them. His team should have all gone home by this time so he was genuinely surprised when the throaty, sultry voice of the woman lounging with her long legs propped up on his desk purred;

"Sycc'la parnathre mokk, draz'lecktor?" which Ivan's brain immediately translated to "Looking for these, detective" from the Infernal language of the Demons in his favorite urban fantasy series.

He nearly dropped the towel as his eyes followed the exquisitely manicured red and black nail down the pale throat and towards the admittedly breathtaking cleavage of his boss' secretary where his missing glasses were provocatively placed between. Jenna's usual office attire was...uplifting to be sure, her current outfit was above and beyond. Not only had she memorized a phrase from his favorite series, she was dressed in a positively flawless cosplay of Trixie Tribulation, the succubus femme fatale from the Henry Dexter: Demonologist Detective book series.

He couldn't stress the flawlessly enough. She hadn't missed a single detail from the spiked heel shoes resting on his desk to the sheer black stockings covering her shapely legs to the jet black pencil skirt that was almost too short to qualify, she looked as though someone had magically brought the fictional character to life. Her red hair was coiffed in a rolled 1940s style and perched atop it was Trixie's trademark pillbox hat with the barbed wire hatband. Two tiny curved horns poked out from the retro hairdo and he couldn't even speculate as to how she kept those on as he was too distracted by the fact that, as the character often did, she'd opted to forgo the actual top under her low cut jacket in lieu of just a lacy red bra with black trim. Her otherwise flawless chest was marred only by a thin, white scar, obviously achieved with makeup but good god was it well done.

"Sorry to drop in on you unannounced, detective." she purred crossing one leg over the other so he couldn't help but get an eyeful of exactly how stunning they looked in those stockings. "I found myself in rather urgent need of a man with your particular...talents." she added running her tongue across her blood red painted lips revealing the two small, porcelain fangs over her real canine teeth.

"Umm...Jenna..." Ivan began as he had a sneaking suspicion this was all a precursor to him being asked to do something but she interrupted him. She took her feet off of his desk and slowly rose from it ensuring he take in the show of her mostly bare torso beneath the black retro jacket as she removed his glasses and set them aside.

"Oh come on now, Dexter don't make me beg. The vampires have gotten bolder and made a move on my club earlier tonight." she said in the film noir bantering tone. "Obviously I'm still a looker but it took a lot of my own energy to heal this up," she said indicating the scar on her chest. The vampires moving on more traditionally demon held territories was a plot device they were setting up in the last book but hadn't fully divulged yet. Was she actually improvising this!? One pointed nail was laid on Ivan's collarbone and slowly trailed down his bare chest towards the towel at his waist.

"And what's that got to do with me, Trixie? You and I both know I can't trust you any further than I can throw you." Ivan couldn't help himself from falling into character.

"That's the beautiful thing about what I need, detective. No trust required." she pressed her nail gently into his stomach just above the towel and reached up to put those lusciously painted dick sucking lips a fraction of an inch from his ear and growled directly into it softly. "Ko brakkash del uktor thuul pas makiar krexus. (and you know precisely what happens when a Succubus doesn't feed)"

"W..why me, Trix?" he said as Henry hoping she didn't notice exactly how hard he was getting.

"Oh you know why, detective. You're the perfect choice. You've got just enough demon in you that I won't accidentally kill you when I feed off of you and you're just mortal enough that what you've got brewing down here..." with that she reached her hand down the front of his towel and began caressing his balls. "is human enough to actually do me some good magically." One deft flick of her wrist was enough to unfasten the towel and send it to the floor. She shrugged and said, "The choice is yours, of course, Henry." before running her tongue slowly up the length of the palm of her hand and reaching down between his legs to wrap it around his now extremely erect cock. "You can always turn a dame away but if you do I can't be responsible for what might happen if I have to feed on regular mortals." as she slowly stroked his shaft with her spit slicked hand she continued in the same low, sultry voice. "I mean sure, Henry Dexter could handle being fed on by a starving succubus but what about the poor, frustrated henpecked husband I find on the streets? Think he'll be so lucky? The unsuspecting family man who'd never even dream of stepping out on his old lady..." she gave a wicked, throaty chuckle, "...at least until a gal who looks like me starts peeling off her clothes and promising to do things to his cock his wife's never even thought of? You know me, detective. They just never can seem to say no once I'm bending over something for them."

"Threatening innocents is low even for a night creature like you."

"A single demoness in the big city's gotta do what she's gotta do, detective. I'm a succubus and succubi feed on mortals. Everyone in Nocturne City knows that Henry Dexter protects mortals and I'm telling you that you could save at least two or three lives right now tonight without leaving your office. All you have to do is take this," she squeezed his rock hard dick in her hand for emphasis. "and fuck me like a whore with it." she then grabbed the back of his head with her free hand and pulled him down for a rough kiss. The fangs lightly raked the surface of his tongue as she suckled it in her mouth before breaking the kiss, running her hand one last time down the length of his cock and turning away from him to walk back towards the desk. "Come on now, detective." she teased as she undid the one button holding her coat closed and slipped out of the garment leaving her only wearing her skirt and a bra. "You've been shot for this city, fought unseelie monsters for this city, banished eldritch horrors and a whole lot of other things way less pleasant than what I'm asking you to do now."

As she spoke she lowered her perfect, heart shaped ass onto the edge of the desk and pushed herself onto it. "All li'l ol' Trixie is asking you to do is cum for it." she added beckoning him towards her with one slender finger and slowly parted her legs. She even seemingly knew about Trixie Tribulation's aversion to panties. She reached back with her other hand and unfastened her bra which she playfully tossed at the advancing man as the breasts men used to pay money to jerk off to the sight of bounced free. She reclined decadently back into the top of his desk as the IT man with the aching erection stepped between her tantalizingly spread thighs. She grabbed his cock with a practiced hand and guided it right where she wanted it. She let out a giggling moan as he entered her. As he began to roll his hips she sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck. Looking him in the eye she said, "Nocturne City...ahh....appreciates your s..service, dectective..." She then began to buck her own hips up to meet his, dug her manicured nails into the skin of his bare back and groaned. "Now give, Trixie what she fucking needs."

Truth be told, Jenna actually kind of liked fucking Ivan. Between her years in the industry and her time working for The Agency, she'd been with many, many people from muscle bound Adonises to withered old men who needed bribing or who someone else needed blackmail material on. She'd do quite literally anything for her employer but Ivan she'd have probably still fucked on her own. She had a thing for chubby nerds and his being a fellow Henry Dexter fan was a definitely a plus. He had what she affectionately referred to as "boyfriend big dick". He certainly wasn't her boss or any of her former co-stars by any means but he had the sort of decently sized cock that didn't require any special tricks or skills to take the entirety of but which still hit everything that needed hitting. She wrapped her luscious legs around his waist as he began to thrust more roughly. Succubi in the Nocturnverse had a heightened sexual response and Jenna absolutely did not forget that detail nor the fact that Trixie was a notoriously loud screamer. Ivan groaned into her bouncing rack as she writhed and howled beneath him.

Role play had always turned her on and Jenna had always been fortunate and not only faked spectacular orgasms (a SUPER handy skill in both her former and current line of work) but was, herself, a naturally orgasmic person and could, in the vast majority of circumstances, fake herself right into an actual orgasm. She dug her nails into her partner's back as she came. "Lakkata mal....Lakkata mal...(give it to me...give it to me)" she growled in Infernal as Ivan began to fuck her with wilder abandon.

"Ungh..." he groaned as he felt his cock slide in and out of Jenna's silken pussy. "Is this what you wanted, you demonic bitch?"

"We...ah..ah...ah..we succubi are mmmmm.....always honest about what we...ohfuck...want, detective..." She began to grip him more tightly as he thrust. She knew it would make him nut faster but Ivan was always a quick reload. "We want you dicks...ahh uuuh...we want yo...ngh...your lust...we want to feel the hunger in ohgods.....every fucking thrust of those stiff cocks and most of all...we want...we want...we wa...hang on...AAAAHHHH..." she threw her head back and let a second orgasm ripple through her entire body kicking her heels in delight as she squealed in pleasure. She locked eyes with her rider again once hers could focus once more. "hehehe...sorry, detective. Sometimes a girl's just gotta cum..." she tightened her legs' grip on his waist and dug her nails into his back more intentionally.

"Now let's see what we can do about making our stalwart hero here cum..." she purred as she began to roll her hips up to meet his thrusts falling into a flawless rhythm with him. "Oooh..." she began kneading and massaging his tense shoulders as he fucked her. "Oooh, detective it feels like you need to get off almost as bad as Trixie did." Never letting her eyes move from his as her now sweat slicked breasts bounced with each hungry thrust of his cock, she kept purring at him in a low, sultry voice. "I'm gonna need you to take aaaaall that pent up frustration...ahhh...ahhhh..self righteousness...and all that self control and...uh...uhfuck...and bury it good and deep...I don't want you to have a single...ohgod...thought in that pretty little detective head of yours....ahh ahh ahh...except how badly you need to explode inside of me right...ahhh...fucking...ahhh...now..."

She could see Ivan losing himself in character and in lust and she bucked and moaned prettily until she could feel him starting to tense up. She then pulled him down tighly on top of her, ran her deft and highly experienced tongue along the outer rim of his ear and proceeded to quite literally grown into it "F'yak troshas ka, draz'lecktor (fill me up, detective)!" She could watch the orgasm begin to build up on his face before he finally could hold back no longer and let his ejaculation just happen. He howled as the first spasm began to empty the contents of his balls into her warm, waiting pussy. She bared her teeth and growled as Trixie always did in the books when she was in the process of receiving a load of jism from someone she was feeding from. The growling just turned him on more and made him cum even harder. She came a third time while he was unloading inside of her and she threw her head back onto the desk with a throaty laugh. "Goddamn, detective. I should come see you every time I need a little man juice pick me up."

Ivan's eyes were just shifting back into focus after he just shot what felt like a portion of his soul through the tip of his cock and into this breathtakingly gorgeous, sweaty woman catching her breath beneath him.

"I'm assuming..." he said once he remembered how the English language worked and could find the breath. "That you're going to need me to stay a little late tonight, Jenna?" he asked trying not to smile himself and failing utterly.

"The boss and two field agents need you to get around a pesky security system for them and to look someone up as well. As for me I'm just a slut who really wanted to try out her Trixie Tribulation cosplay for someone who'd appreciate it."

"Who wouldn't appreciate that!?" he said wide eyed. He actually enjoyed their little post coital chats. He was still inside of her and neither were in a rush to remedy that. "You even speak Infernal."

"Infernal, Elvish and a little Klingon too."

"Seriously?" he asked impressed.

"Uh huh." she nodded blushing a bit at the look he was giving her. "Hot girls can be nerds too, you know."

"There's nerds and then there's Henry Dexter nerds. We're rare."

"We're going to be even rarer if the author doesn't get off his ass and get Winter Court Shuffle fucking finished. It's been almost two years!" she replied showing it was possible to go on a nerd rant while still being flat on her back and having another person's cock inside of her.

"THANK YOU!" Ivan replied. "Nocturne City Blues left us on such a fucking cliffhanger! Count Morlock was making moves on the Infernus Club, the Queen of the Winter Court is a fucking changeling impostor! We need resolution!"

"Hey, Ivan?" she asked as he slowly slid out of her as his cock returned to normal as his erection waned.

"Hmm?" he said still in a post just-got-my-brains-fucked-sideways-by-a-pro fugue.

"I have so...SO many Nocturnverse theories. Would it be alright if I hung around for a little bit while you work? I can promise you Trixie'll get...hungry again." she added with a wink and a seductive circling of her tongue around her painted lips.

"I'd like that." he smiled as he went to collect his towel. "So what do the field agents need me to look into for them?"

Jenna repositioned herself so she could perch on the edge of Ivan's desk allowing him access to his chair and room to set up the laptop he took from the drawer. "Evidently that Rory Deets person of interest is a much better computer security system designer than we initially anticipated and Agent Brick is worried about being detected as he snoops around. They also need you to look into someone but we've only got a first name so far."

"Alright shoot." he said as his laptop sprang to life and he started to work.

"Meg is the name and all we know about her so far is she does or at least used to work for the DMV and apparently nobody in this neighborhood likes to talk about her though she used to live there."

"Oh well then we definitely want to know all about her then now don't we?"

"That was the boss and I's thinking."

"Forrester."

"What?"

"Megan Forrester. Currently employed at the DMV the next town over from where the operation is taking place. She formerly lived at 183 Guilded Crest Lane about a block away from where Agents Silk and Brick are currently residing. Sold the house for pennies on the dollar under highly suspicious looking circumstances about 3 years ago and moved closer to work." He turned the laptop so Jenna could see the image of an auburn haired woman in her mid thirties with horn rimmed glasses. "She's the only Meg who both resided in that neighborhood and has a professional connection to the DMV."

"Holy crap you can hack the DMV that quickly?"

"Oh hell yeah. The DMV is easy. Most of our personal information is appallingly insecure. From someone like me at any rate." he added with a chuckle. "Why do you have any outstanding parking tickets or expired tags you need me to take care of for you while I'm here?"

"You'd do that?"

"Well it would be wildly unethical and illegal..."

"I'll suck your dick until you can't remember where you live anymore." she said with a wicked grin and a seductive nibble of her bottom lip.

"And what, I ask you have ethics ever done for me? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. Whatcha need me to clear up for you?"

DrMobius
DrMobius
40 Followers