All Comments on 'Succubus Inquisition Ch. 10'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

so, is this succubus going to have a similar redemption arc as amber?

if so, could she express even a little genuine remorse for her actions to foreshadow it rather than just the consequence's coming back to bite her.

or is she going to be a foil to the others. developing a kind of 4th succubi ideology?

YshomatsuYshomatsu8 months agoAuthor

I wouldn't exactly say Amber had a redemption arc since the binding spell was more like rewiring her personality than making her guilty for things she did before the spell. Everything that follows with the bond she "shares" with Athan develops because Athan doesn't treat the binding spell as gaining a slave, so Amber becomes more of her own person/demon without the demonic urges/needs.

Now fore Meridiana and Viridis, they are very much the same but going about things in different ways. The former wants to conquer the entire world where as Viridis just wants her own paradise and is content (as long as she's left alone) I wanted to do something different with Serkrax and she's already feeling remorse for killing her last "lover" That remorse is simply much more selfish because she's still a demon.

The story Amnesia which features followers of Serkrax isn't fully cannon, I wrote it as a standalone but loved ideas within it that could link to the world I've been crafting for years. So details from it may not carry over but I like the idea of Serkrax being different and not siding with her sisters. I also at some point want to explore the Succubi's world more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

okay thanks for clearing that up.

speaking of non-canon spinoffs have you thought about doing what if scenarios like the different choices in succubus inquisition?

for example, Yshomatsu completes the banishing spell on maridina but there is a problem he mixed up the books and did a binding spell instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES