Underwear: Is Yours 'A Thing'?

Story Info
Men E. Love asks the reader about their smalls preferences.
1k words
4.6
2.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

It must have been 1987 when I nearly jumped out of my chair as Linda Kozlowski suddenly bent by the river, in a thong, to fill her water bottle up. I watched 'Crocodile Dundee', on the television, with my parents. Kozlowski's thong came 'straight out of the blue'. It really had an impact. I felt embarrassed, in front of my Dad, I think. I'm not sure that she turned me on (probably, unaware). More, as a teenager, the scene left me uncomfortable and confused. It had a big impact. I'm still reflecting on it now - 35 years later.

That wasn't my earliest underwear experience. Curiously, I was really excited a year or so earlier, when Santa Claus (yes, I was still a believer) brought me a pair of boxer shorts. I really don't think it was a fetish thing. More, a chance to be fashionable. I recall boxer shorts were quite a buzz when they came out. That was around the time when He-man and Skeletor were popular. I'd never wear boxer shorts now. Who wants to sweat in a hessian potato sack?

I think my first glance of fetishism (I prefer preference - the word 'fetishism' sounds almost dirty or abrupt) - sparked when I watched 'Flash Gordon' in something tight and shiny on television. I wasn't bothered about the film after that. I was too busy being confused about his intergalactic smalls. I think '80's television has a lot to answer for. Pamela Anderson in a red bathing suit...

Is underwear a big thing for everyone? It's curious as boxer shorts or a thong are usually worn underneath trousers etc. But a nice pair of satin briefs are sensual. They remind you that they're there. They can connect you to the outside world when they glide across your skin. Maybe, they'll offer you a second or two of escapism.

Rayon is soft and clingy. I'm a big fan of that. Satin is high on the list too. I flirted with latex but I found it sweaty and uncomfortable after a while. Maybe, talcum powder would make it more comfortable. I'm not sure. Oh, but I do like to see someone else wearing rubber. Particularly, if the garment has been buffed to a shine.

I like to relax in a nice pair of leather briefs. Leather, for me, is not sexual. It's a comfort thing. Leather is like a nice, tight hug. I like how it gets better as it warms to the body. So, if it won't zip up, fear not. Just pop for a walk and 'hey presto!', your leather has worked itself into the fold. I wouldn't want to sweat in it though. I imagine leather is hard to wash or clean unless the garment is something you can proudly take to the dry cleaners.

What is it about clothes sex? I think, for me, it looks spontaneous and impulsive. It's certainly sexy having plastic panties move around as you're in the heat of pleasing your partner - or yourself, on your own. Does sex in clothes leave a bit to the imagination?I think a hand or three down a nice pair of panties is the best.

I wouldn't shag a pair of shiny panties. And lingerie doesn't turn someone into a sex god or goddess - though it might help. I guess, what I'm trying to say here, is that nice fetish lingerie is like tomato ketchup. It's great but you don't need it. It does take the wearer to make a pair of knickers sexy. They don't ooze sex in a carrier bag.

The word 'Panties' is so sexy. 'Briefs' sound brief or functional. 'Pants' are even a saying, that I dislike, but it fits the bill - people say, "that's pants" to mean rubbish. "Knickers" sounds like stealing or dirty street-fighting...

I'm a big fan of PVC and plastic. I love the smell, the sound and the feel. Some plastic is too loud to wear - it creaks akin to thunder. I have been known - privately - to change into something less self-conscious raising if I needed to pop out for a pint of milk. I'm thinking flies undone, VPL or the suspect creaking of something undercover. On other occasions, I popped out in something kinky and it felt risque. I have to feel confident to do that.

How many pairs of underwear are a collection? It's nice to get a small treat in the post. But beware - these small treats can overwhelm your knickers drawer. Soon, you might ask, "Am I a pervert?" or "Is this normal?" It doesn't hurt anyone, I'm sure. A sensual pair of smalls can make you feel good. It can make you feel younger too. Sometimes, it causes me anxiety.

When do I get rid of everything before the kids do a house-clearance after I'm gone? I certainly wouldn't want them to find several pieces of private kink. But will my life suddenly get boring and old if I act on prudence? Am I letting go of a bit of colour? I think I would be.

Yes. PVC is my mayonnaise. It makes my day better. I absolutely love to see others wearing it. I feel great wearing it myself. Most styles will do. But I usually prefer something skimpy that lets me air a bit. Not so much a thong - they have their place - no, I actually want a bit of shiny, buttery material when I wear it. A thong is mostly too minimal.

I tried a jockstrap a few times. I'm not their biggest fan. But the straps of the jock made me explore bondage a bit. A jockstrap made me realise it's nice to be bound. Also, I like to mix styles up. Different materials and cuts guard against habituation. Your favourite tanga can become fresh again; something you're not quite used to. Keeping it fresh, with various styles, is best. What do you think?

Is your underwear a big deal or is it just purely functional?

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers