Sue Set Free: The Tattoo

Story Info
Playing with my tattoo artist.
2.5k words
4.38
5.9k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 37 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have worked our way into an open relationship. He seems to have the one other lover, where I have several. I'd worked through my early jealousy issues, and I don't think he'd ever been jealous at all.

He'd been out late last night, with his girlfriend, and I decided to let him sleep in and just go window shopping to amuse myself. I'd dressed cute, not sexy, in a short skirt and tank top and sneakers. I like to occasionally wear just the tank, without a bra, as you can see that my nipples are pierced. I like the way it makes guys lose their minds when they notice.

I'd been browsing along, not really looking at anything, when I realized I was near the tattoo store where I'd got my nipples done. I thought I could drop in and see or tease Brad.

The door dinged as I opened it.

"Oh hi!" said the receptionist, "how are you today?"

I'm guessing she remembered me from my previous visit with Dave.

"Fine, fine," I said, happy to see her again.

Brad, the guy who'd pierced my nipples, had seen me come in, and I could see him winding his way through the mostly empty store towards me.

There was a girl laying on her front getting a tattoo on her bum, and she was bottomless. Nobody seemed to be staring or anything, which made me relax a little. I knew Brad was going to make some excuse to see my tits.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," said Brad, smiling at me and looking at my tits, "how are the nipples?"

"Oh, they're fine," I said, glancing down automatically.

I looked up at him, and he was looking at my tits. As was the receptionist.

I glanced around, and nobody was particularly paying attention to me, so I lowered the tank top until they could see my nipples. Brad just reached out and tweaked the piercings, lifting my tits out of my top like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"They're looking good," he said as he let go and I covered up again.

I noticed him adjusting his cock, and I felt myself smile slightly. I liked the idea of affecting him like that, and I remembered feeling that cock last time I was here.

"So what can I do for you today?" he asked.

"I've been toying with getting a tattoo."

"Oh really?" he said, in a questioning tone.

"Does it hurt?"

"It's just like a scratching. I find it more annoying than painful," he said.

"Hmm. I'm not sure exactly what I'd get yet, and I thought I'd like to think about my options."

"Well," he said, "I'm free now. What did you have mind?"

"Well, I've thought about a swallow, or a hummingbird?"

"OK," he said, grabbing a book from behind him. "Where?"

"My lower stomach?"

"What, like your hip?" he said. He knew what I meant. I knew he knew what I meant.

"Between my hips?"

"So by your pussy?"

"Yes," I said, blushing.

"Say it."

"By my pussy."

"Oh really?"

I felt myself blush harder, and I looked down.

He put the book in front of me, open at a page with a bunch of different birds.

"How about one of these?"

I looked at them, and there were a couple that I quite liked.

"Maybe this one, or this one?"

"Do you know how we do these?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well," he said, "we make up a little transfer that we put on you, that shows the lines, and we run over those with the gun."

"OK."

"Would you like me to put the transfer on you, so you can see what it looks like? It'll be painless, and temporary. You don't even have to wear it out of here if you don't want to show your husband."

"Sure, that sounds like a great idea."

"So, let's get you in the chair and we can get started."

He turned and walked towards the back, stopping by a chair.

I looked around. Nobody was paying any attention to us. Screw it, I had time. I followed him back to his station.

He patted his hand on the chair, smiling at me.

I sat down on the chair, turning to lie down.

"You're going to need to lose the panties."

He pulled my skirt up, and I lifted my bum up to help.

He tucked his thumbs under the waistband of my panties, and looking in my face, tugged them down my legs, pulling them off my feet.

I was nervous, so I tried to concentrate on the ceiling.

I was concentrating on the ceiling when I suddenly felt something cold and wet on my pussy. I looked down and Brad was spraying some sort of shaving foam on me.

"Uh, what..." I started.

"We need to make sure it's smooth or the transfer won't stay."

"But..."

"It'll be fine," he said, holding, I noticed, a cut throat razor. "Hold still."

I watched as he swiped the blade across my skin. He shuffled my legs around, and ran the razor around. It felt kinda nice.

After a minute or so, looking down I was shaved completely bald. Hmmm. I was sure Dave was going to love it.

"Should I check to make sure it's all smooth?" Brad said.

I just looked at him. He grinned. I smiled back at him, and felt his fingertips on my pussy. He felt all over my vulva, then ran his fingers between my legs, along my slit. And back up again, around my clit. I could feel my juices running as he rubbed them into me.

He was still grinning when he looked up at me.

"Ready now?"

I nodded, biting my bottom lip. I didn't feel like I could speak.

Brad licked the back of the transfer paper.

"Hold still again," he said, and took a long time lining it up.

He held the transfer on my skin with both hands, then removed the paper with one. We both looked down. So the humming bird outline was horizontal, with the beak dipping down to my slit. It hadn't been what I'd thought, but I sort of liked it. I didn't think I'd be getting a tattoo, but I thought it'd be funny to see what Dave thought.

Brad's second hand was still on my pussy, stroking gently.

His hand worked down, a finger dipping inside as he stroked through my lips.

"So, do you want the tattoo?" he said, pulling his hand away.

"I need to see what my husband says," I said. "Are you going to leave me like this?"

"Huh?" Like he doesn't know what he's doing.

I pulled my skirt down and looked around for my panties.

"It sucks, getting all worked up for nothing, doesn't it?" he said.

I figured he was just teasing me back after the last time, so I sat up.

"You don't want to do anything to wear the transfer off," he said.

Goddamn it.

"Fine," I said, "can I have my panties back?"

"Sure," he said, putting them on the chair next to me. "But you can't wear them or it'll wear off."

I got up from the chair and pulled my skirt back down. I picked my panties up and put them in my bag.

"Some day we'll spend some quality time together," I said, "but for now I want to show this to Dave."

Brad walked me to the door, and gave me a peck on the cheek before I left. I was so turned on it was hard not to really kiss him, but I managed it and headed back to the car. The whole way, it felt like everybody knew I wasn't wearing panties under my short skirt, and that turned me on more. So then I thought they could tell I was really turned on, and that turned me on even more.

In the car, I was trying not to clench my legs together, as that would turn me on even more. It was all I could do not to pull over somewhere and just go to town on myself, transfer be damned. Finally, I made it home.

I parked the car and almost ran through the house, dropping my bag on the kitchen counter.

"Babe, I've got something to show you," I called. "And then you're going to need to fuuuu..."

John, our next door neighbor, was sitting on the couch.

"What did you have to show me?" Dave said from the chair.

"Uh... hi John?"

"Whatever you have to show me, you can show him," he said. "Apparently he's seen everything already."

He was right. John had seen me naked. And much more.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked John.

"I came to make sure everything was OK with Dave," he said.

"And now what do you have to show us?" Dave asked.

"Uh... I, uh..."

"Just show us," he said.

I sighed.

I reached down and took hold of the hem of my skirt. I lifted it up, showing Dave my temporary tattoo.

"Is that real?" he asked.

"It's temporary," I said. "I was sort of thinking about it."

"Show John," he said.

Still holding my skirt up, I turned to show John.

He wolf whistled.

"The shave's nice, too," John said.

I could feel myself blush.

"So are you going to get a tattoo?" John asked.

"Probably not," I said.

"Now, what did I need to do?" Dave asked.

"I," I looked down, embarrassed, "uh... I wanted to... fuck. I'm really, really wanting to fuck."

"OK," Dave said, "let's fuck."

"John," he said, "want to watch? She loves that."

Dave grabbed my bum as he stood up, and quickly unbuttoned my skirt. I was still dumbly holding it in front, and it fell away from my body, leaving me just holding it dangling in front of me.

I dropped it on the floor at my feet as Dave pushed gently on my shoulders, bending me forward at the waist. I put my hands on my knees to support myself, assuming he was going to just fuck me right here.

"How about on the couch?" Dave suggested.

I turned around and lay on the couch, by John. My bum was hanging off the end, and Dave came around and picked my legs up, draping them either side of him. He fiddled with his pants, pulling them down before kneeling down. I watched him lick his fingers before rubbing them over my pussy.

"Heh, but you're soaking," he said with a grin.

He wiped some of my juices over his cock before slowly feeding it into me. I sighed at the feeling of being full at last.

I wiggled my bum, trying to get Dave to start pumping, but he didn't. What he did do was reach up and pull the straps of my tank top down off my shoulders, and I helped him get them off my arms. He pulled the top down to my stomach, so my tits were hanging out.

"Here you go, John," he said, "you can play with these."

John was above my head, and reached over and started playing with my pierced nipples. It hurt a little, just the right amount really, and I was getting even more turned on.

Dave had started slowly sliding his cock in and out. Not far, maybe two inches, but it was working.

"Fuck them," Dave said.

John didn't need to be told twice. He let go of my tits and stood up to pull his shorts down as he stepped on his shoes to pull them off his feet.

He pulled his T-shirt over his head as he straddled me, his back towards Dave. I held my tits up so he could put his cock between them, and wrapped my tits around it. He was immediately sliding his cock backwards and forwards, and there was already pre-cum oozing out to act as lubricant. I looked down to watch the head when it popped out between my tits on the in stroke.

Dave had started to speed up, matching John's pace, and was pulling out further before thrusting back inside me.

I was in heaven, though having a cock to suck as well would have been even better. I could feel myself starting to clench up internally as my orgasm began its approach.

John was the first to cum, though, squirting all over my downturned face and chin. I held my tits together, massaging them against his cock as he climbed off me.

I noticed Dave had slowed down, dragging it out as I really wanted to cum now.

John knelt down by the side of my head, and I turned my face towards him so he could feed his cock into my mouth.

I found myself still massaging my tits together, and even though John's cock wasn't totally hard, I was enjoying sucking on it.

I felt my orgasm rising up again, and closed my eyes and moaned as it washed over me, taking what seemed like minutes of clenching and relaxing my whole body.

When I opened my eyes again, it felt like Dave had cum inside me and I'd totally missed it in the throes of my own passion.

I felt Dave's cock pull out of me, but John was still letting me suck his.

He'd occasionally pull it out and wipe it through the cum on my face before putting it back in.

"Well," he said softly, "you said you wanted to taste my cum."

I felt something wet and warm against my pussy, and glancing side-eyed away from John, Dave was using a washcloth to clean me. Ever the practical one, I figured he was bothered about getting cum on the couch or the carpet.

John pulled his cock out of my suckling mouth, and Dave wiped my face and tits clean.

John was getting dressed as I turned around to sit up.

"That was amazing," John said.

"We should do it more often," I suggested with a smile.

Dave came back from the kitchen, dressed, I noticed. I started to feel a little self conscious, so I pulled my tank top up, putting my arms back through the straps. I fished my skirt off the floor, and put it back on. I did the buttons up in front, then turned the skirt around to the right way.

"Didn't you have panties when you left this morning?" Dave asked.

"Yes," I said, "but Brad said they'd wear the transfer off so you wouldn't be able to see it."

"I don't think so," Dave said.

I pulled my skirt up - the transfer was still there, just fine. Brad had just wanted me to walk around without my panties on, dirty fucker.

"I should head out," John said, looking right at me. "It's been a pleasure, as always."

"I'll show you out," said Dave, following him towards the front door.