Sugar and Spice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. "And of course I'd never do that to you." I said.

"I don't get why Fineman did that." said the Sheriff.

"She didn't." I replied. "Ted Mason was the one behind it. He was trying to drive a wedge between Miriam and Savannah, and cost Savannah the Solicitor election. Mason is a Krasney disciple, and just as dirty and dishonest. And before you ask... Savannah took the blame for it because she thought she was protecting Miriam, who didn't really need protecting."

"And why did Savannah think that?" asked the Sheriff.

"Ohhhh, I think we're now back to the example of having less brains than a Betta fish." I replied as we went into Police Headquarters. The Sheriff couldn't stop laughing for a full minute...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The humorous feelings did not last. As the Sheriff and I went down the hall towards my office, Cindy came out into the hallway to intercept us, looking solemn.

"Don, you need to call Laura at the Hospital." she said. "It's about Inga..."

To be continued.